5 month anniversary somehow leads to fighting.

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

Two weeks have passed and Soo Lin and Jaemin came home from filming the MV. The girls hugged Soo Lin to death when she arrived at the house. Gongchan was at the house too to celebrate Hyun Mi’s and his anniversary for being together for five months. Once the girls got Soo Lin unpacked and got her relaxed, they all went to do there own things. The younger girls bombarded Soo Lin with questions. Hyun Mi and Gongchan went to her room and decided for their five month anniversary, they were gonna do a Boyfriend tag video where the girlfriend asks their boyfriend a question about themselves and they answer it (basically to see if you know your girlfriend). 

            Hyun Mi turned her camera on as it was facing the two of them sitting on her bed. “Hey everyone! Gongchan and I are making our second Boyfriend tag video to 1. Update our youtube channel and two because it is already our five month anniversary!” Hyun Mi said and Gongchan started to do a little dance and she did it with him too.  “Ok so lets begin!” Hyun Mi said and Gongchan wooed.

 

Question Number 1: when and where did we meet?” Hyun Mi asked (She is gonna be in pink letters, Gongchan will be in blue.)

 

“It was during the March Kony 2012 concert, well the before the concert and Hyun Mi’s entertainment had a pool party to get us rallied up for the next morning. I liked her a lot during that time and while she was swimming, I picked her up on my shoulder and, yeah. I guess that is where it began!” He said and kissed her cheek.

 

“I’m very proud of you that you remembered or I would have hurt you.

“No you wouldn’t have.” He said and smirked

“NEXT QUESTION! When did you meet my parents?” She said and looked at him and they started to laugh.

“I haven’t met your parents yet, but I hope I can soon.”

“I think you will. On Sunday I mean.” Hyun Mi said and looked at him.

“You’re right I will. Continue please boo!”

“What is one thing you wish I didn’t do?”

“Umm, I don’t really know… I guess bother me on the fact I can’t spell elephant in English.” He said and turned to her.

“Well I mean I can’t help it ever since you did that English thing on Hello Baby. It is one of the most easiest words to spell in English.”

“Don’t judge me” He said with a straight face and the two started to laugh.

“Where was our first date?”

“……Did we have one?”

“I…don’t think we have had one. Unless like you coming over here counts?” She said and the two shrugged and moved on.

“Wat eye color did u wish i had”

“…Rainbow…?”

She raised her eyebrow “Let me guess. You couldn’t decide, so you just chose rainbow?” She said and he nodded and clapped.

“What dressing do i always use.”

“Low fat ranch dressing or Italian dressing.”

“Good job. I’m proud of you.” She said and kissed him.

“One food i don’t like”

“……Don’t kill me here……Garlic??” He said and looked at her.

“Basically yes. That is like the number one thing on my food hate list.”

“Am I doing good?”   “Mhm you are doing an amazing job.” She said and kissed him again.

“Drink/s do i not like”

“Soju or Beer because you do not drink.”

“That and I am underaged. But I still won’t drink.” He nodded and let her continued. He decided to grab her legs and put them on his lap and moved her closer to him.

“My favorite drink?”

“Um…SMARTWATER, and Bananana and Strawberry smoothies.”

“Yes! Because I want to stay healthy.”

“What is my shoe size.”

“Oo…I really wanna say a six or a seven?” He said and closed his eyes tightly like he was going to be slapped.

“Your right.” He looked surprised and she explained. “My feet like change sizes from like heels to flats to sneakers. And the way the shoe is made so. It’s weird. And I woudn’t have hit you if you got it wrong.”

“I collect wat?”

“Clearly shoes. You have like over 80 pairs.” He said and she nodded that she does indeed have over 80 pairs of shoes.

“Fav sandwich?”

“Um…..Peanut butter and jelly?” He shrugged

“I don’t blame you. I don’t eat sandwiches a lot so I don’t blame you.”

“What would i eat every day if i could”  

“Fried rice. Same here gurl.” He said and high fived her.

“What is my fav cereal”

“Fruity Pebbles.” He said and she nodded. Then they started having a nodding war.

“What is my favorite type of music?”

“KPOP!” He said and hugged her “And B1A4 is your favorite group.”

“What is my eye color?”

“Brown. But you wish they were green.”

“I was born with __ hair color”

“Black”

“Who is my BFF”

“Me! Because I love you and you love me.” He said and kissed her.

“Where did my family come from?”

“ Uhhh…..AMERICA.”

“Lol suree.”

“What is my favorite type of cake?”

“It’s like a fight between red velvet and vanilla.” He looked at her and she nodded saying it was a hard choice.

“Did I play Sports? If so what?”

“Clearly none. Unless dancing counts as one.”

“I would spend hours on….”

“Your singing voice to make it perfect, which it already is.” Hyun Mi was about to say something “And don’t you dare say it.”

“What talents of mine do you love?”

“Your singing voice and your flexibility.”

“Where and when was our first kiss?”

“It was either in or out of the pool, but it was near the pool. We just don’t remember” He said and they laughed.

“Who said" i love you" first?”

“Me clearly.” He said and flipped his pretend hair. Then they had a playful argument and move on.

“Do you still love me?”

“Excuse me for my language here, but HELL YEAH! I will forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and EVERRRR love her. We will get married and have 7 kids.”

Her eyes got wide. “You expect me to pop out seven kids?” She said to him and they started giggling.

“Yess because-“

He was cut off from some yelling downstairs that sounded like Allie and Zelo fighting. They turned to each other and looked worried.

“It looks like we are gonna have to end this video early. Thank you to all of the fans who congratulated us to making it to five months! Please pray that we can get to a year by February 18th! Bye bye!” Gongchan said bye and they ended the video.

 

They ran down the stairs to see a VERY pissed of Allie and a VERY scared Zello across the room with Young Guk some what protecting him. Everyone else was downstairs with the two. “What is going on here?” Hyun Mi said walking to Allie with Gongchan behind her.  “WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?” Allie screamed “Because I wouldn’t think you would get this mad!” Zelo said across the room looking like he was about to jump out the window. She rolled her eyes and scoffed. “I honestly can’t stand to look at you anymore.” Allie said while walking up the stairs and slamming her door shut. Soo Lin, Hyun Mi, Eun Ji, Minhee, HwaYoung, Xiu, and Crystal went upstairs to talk to Allie. Hye Ri, Eun Mi, Young Sun, Soo yun, and Kiomo stayed downstairs with Zelo.  “Now Zelo, Can you tell your Noona and your hyung why you two were fighting?” Hye Ri said as she squatted down infront of him while he was sitting on the couch with tears streaming down his face. “Please don’t get mad with me noona. Like the way Allie did.” He looked at her with sadness and she nodded. “I accidently cheated on her with Hyosoung and Ji Eun Noonas in March and April.” He said and started crying. Everyone looked surprised, except Young Guk.

Hye Ri eye’s got wide, but she kept her cool and didn’t attack him. She brought Young Guk with her to the kitchen and closed the kitchen doors. “Did you know about this?” “Why do you think I was keeping him away from Allie while they were dating?” He said and Hye Ri slowly put the pieces together. “But why did he do that?” “HyoSoung and Ji Eun noonas tricked him.” Hye Ri raised her eyebrow “How?” He lead her to the counter and sat her on top of it with His forehead on top of hers. “Listen to me carefully. Do not go and kill them okay?” He said and she nodded looking worried. “They gave him some soju and he drank a bunch of bottles and so ……yeah.” Hye Ri then suddenly turned a dark red.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I hate how I just can't update like I did during the summer. It feels so weird. And I hate highschool. We have very retarded laptops and mine crashed on the first day. So anyways HYUN MI AND GONGCHAN MADE IT TO 5 MONTHS! And what do you think will happen in the next chapter?? Comment below!!