I never heard the End of the sto-

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

The girls woke up the next morning and went straight to the building.  Bunches of stylist were there and 12 different camera crews and directors were also there. A representative from the M!Net 20’s Choice Awards brought the award of Global Star to P.L.H since they won it. The girls were jumping up and down and so was Kiana. The representative brought a camera crew to video the girls saying thank you to their fans since they could not go to the show. “…..P.L.H FIGHTING!” The girls screamed and the recording ended. Chung- Hee then assigned the girls to a stylist so they could go out to start shooting for the music video.

The different directors drove the girls to different location to start shooting. Some people would be shooting in the rain, so those people had to drive out to where the rain was. Minhee was the first to get to her location and she had an actor in her scene,Daehyun. “Hi oppa!” Minhee said as she came out of her dressing room.

Minhee

 

“Wow! You look….really pretty.” He said as he gave her flowers. “Aww thank you! You don’t look too bad yourself.” Minhee replied and they laughed. The director called them to the set. 

http://www.sumnerdesignstudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/waldorf-living-room-31.jpg

 

The two ran over some lines and what Minhee was supposed to do. “….and ACTION!” The director said and the two walked through the door. “Minhee can I talk to you for a minute.” Daehyun said and they walked to the couch. “Listen..we have to brake up.” He said. “Wh…why oppa?” Minhee said looking worried. “You aren’t pretty enough. And besides I found someone else.” He said and Minhee had fake tears coming out. She put her head in her hands and fell to the floor holding onto Daehyun’s ankles. “Please! I can do better.” Minhee begged and Daehyun shook her off. “So immature.” He said as he walked out the door. Minhee got up and walked out of the cameras view so they can move to the next scene. Daehyun decided to stay a little longer so he can see the rest of her shooting. They moved onto the bathroom where Minhee runs in and throws her heels at the mirror and it shatters. She throws everything on the counter to the floor. Minhee looks into the mirror seeing her makeup running. She touches her reflection and the music starts and she starts to lip sync.The rest of the filming took two hours because of some camera problems, outfit troubles, and lunch. Minhee and Daehyun watched the run backs and smiled at the amazing job they did. They took selcas and put them on twitter. Fans said that they should start dating.  They did some more retakes and then they were done! “THANK YOU SO MUCH!” she yelled to the whole crew and bowed to everyone and left to go to Crystal’s shooting.

 

“Wah I’m excited! Eun Mi said as she was getting her makeup done. They got there before the storm started to come so they had time to make Eun Mi ready. “Lol it kindof that I’m about to get rained on and I really like this outfit.” Eun Mi said to the camera that was filming behind the scenes.

Eun Mi

 

The director told her to throw the roses on the ground and stomp on them. “I’m so gonna feel like Sandy from Grease doing this.” Eun Mi said as she looked outside and seeing lighting. “Kiomo, Hye Ri, and Young Sun are in that direction. So the ran already hit their area.” Eun Mi pointed in one direction as she said to the camera. They called her to set and the rain was pouring down. The director said action and Eun Mi walked out into the rain trying not to flinch about how cold it was.  She threw the roses on the ground and stomped them into the mud. She then started to lip sync her parts and started to run around in the rain like she was lost. The director yelled done and Eun Mi started yelling about how cold it was and she ran back to her trailer soaking wet. Her makeup team started laughing about how she was saying it was cold. “TOWEL!” Eun Mi begged for and someone draped it around her. “How did shooting go?” The behind the scenes man asked. “Pretty well and I have to admit that it was really fun! I WANNA GO DO IT AGAIN!” She yelled the last part. Her stylist started laughing and recorded Eun Mi running out in the rain yelling “I’M FREE! IM FREE! IM FREE AT LAST!” and she was dancing. She was more soaked than before. “GIVE ME A HUG!” Eun Mi ran after her stylist who was still recording her. She chased her stylist and hugged her once she caught her. “Now I’m gonna go visit Soo Lin unnies set! Bye bye!” She said as she got into a van that would bring her to Soo Lin’s set.

 

“Hello everyone! I am Xiu and you are behind the scenes of my shoot for P.L.H’s new music video I’m Not Perfect!” Xiu said and clapped as she was getting her hair done. “Whats the song about?” The person doing the behind the scene video asked. “For me it is definetly telling someone I’m not perfect and you can’t expect me to be perfect and I think the lyrics say something about what every girl thinks in her head. And I sometimes think these things too.” She said and nodded. Then her ipod started playing Paparazzi by Girls Generation. Xiu started doing the hand movements while she was getting her makeup doing.  When the movements for the chorus started, Xiu acciendtly smacked her stylist in the face. “I’m so sorry!” Xiu bowed and apologized and hugged her stylist who was laughing. “Alright you guys need to leave cuz I gotta get dressed!” Xiu said as she shoed the cameraman out of her dressing room.

 

Xiu

 

“I love this dress!” Xiu said as she came out the room. The director was explaining to her where to go after she came out of the camera view, since there was a beach on the other side.  Some fans found out where she was shooting so they decided to go see her do her shooting. Secretly, Xiu ran over to where the fans were and signed some stuff and took pictures with them. “Are you nervous?” One fan asked video taping her whole meeting with the fans. “Not really. The only thing im nervous about is the board walk that I’m walking on because it is old and under it are like a bunch ant piles and I do not want to get bitten.” Xiu said and the fans laughed. The fans complimented her dress and her hair and she gave compliments right back to them.  “We thought you were hungry so we got you some cookies.” A fan said and gave her some cookies. “….Child you read my mind.” Xiu said and the fans cracked up laughing.  “And we got you a banana smoothie too.” The same fan said. “Chung- Hee is gonna kill me for eating this!” She said as she sipped on her smoothie. “Bless every single one of your hearts.” Xiu said as she let go of the straw. For the last couple of minutes she did some shoutouts the fan asked her to give to their friends. Xiu had to say goodbye to the fans and then she left to start shooting. While she was lip –syning, the creaking of the wood would get her off focus and would usually have to restart that scene over. They had a short lunch brake and then it was back to filming. Two hours later they were done filming. “Thank you guys for checking out the behind the scenes video! We will see you all soon! I love you!” Xiu said and the back scenes filming ended.

 

“Hello everyone! Soo Yun is here and you guys are behind the scenes of P.L.H’s new music video I’m Not Perfect.” Soo Yun said with a serious look on her face and then burst out laughing. “This outfit is so comfty!” Soo Yun said as she danced around to She’z single My Way. (that is what I was told it was called).  “Where do you think the other girls are.” The person filming the B.T.S asked. “I know for sure Eun Mi and I are in the same area somewhat. Kiomo, Soo Lin, and Hyun Mi are like northwest of us… I think.” Soo Yun said thinking hard. “There is a visitor here for you Soo Yun.” A crew worker said and Soo Young popped in the door. “UNNIE!” Soo Yun screamed and jumped on Soo Young. “Hello child.” Soo Young said and patted her head. The two caught up about what is going on in both groups and other things in the kpop world. Then they started taking over 100 selcas and uploading them to twitter and prank called members from P.L.H and SNSD. Soo yun was then called to set and started to do her part. “Im so proud of her. She has definetly grown up.” Soo Yun said to the camera while Soo Yun was filming.   Soo Young would make funny faces when So Yun glanced her way to make her laugh, but Soo Yun did not break character. Lunch came around and they drove to a little caffee and picked up some small things. Paparazzi followed them and kept trying to get their attention.

 

Soo Yun

 

They did another version where Soo Yun raps and then the director called it a day (I will post her rapping part at the end of the chapter). “Bye bye P.L.H fans! THANK YOU CREW AND STAFF FOR YOUR HARD WORK TODAY!” Soo Yun said and the two drove off to Hye Ri’s shooting.

 

“Good morning everyone!” Allie said as she walked into her dressing room to do hair and makeup. She bowed to everyone while she was getting her hair curled and everyone smiled back. “I’m so excited! I hope fans are excited for our comeback!” She told the camera. “OH NO! ZELO AND I MISSED OUR 4 MONTH ANIVERSERY!” Allie said and pouted. “HAPPY FOUR MONTH ANIVERSARY ALLIE!” Zelo said as he slammed the door open to her dressing room and attacked Allie. “Hi!” Allie said and jumped into Zelo’s arms. “OMG I missed you!” Allie said and kissed him. “Missed you too nooonnaa.” Allie glared at him. “Stop calling me that!” Allie said and Zelo laughed. Allie then went to change into her outfit.

 

Allie

Allie by yowzer135 featuring a lip gloss

 

 

“You look pretty!” Zelo said and she smiled and kissed him. “And! These are for you!” Zelo handed her a bouquet of pink roses. “Aw thank you Zelo!” Allie said and kissed him. Allie was called to set and saw that the sky was dark and the road had no light period. “Its so dark.” Allie said to herself staring at the sky. Of course Zelo was taking pictures of her looking into the sky and put them to twitter. Allie got the tweet of her picture. “Yah! I so do not look clueless!” Allie scolded him and hugged him. “You are such a little kid.” Zelo said and Allie rolled her eyes. “Don’t push my buttons boo.” Filming started and the sky got darker which made Allie nervous. Zelo wanted to go run and hug her, but he did not want to get into trouble with the director. “Shh Allie your ok.” Zelo quietly said to himself.  Allie controlled herself and continued to lip- sync. They had to do some scenes over since she flinched at the thunder heading towards the area. They decided to have lunch and then went back to shooting. Zelo saw some fans in the woods trying to get a glimpse of the shooting, along with pictures. Allie tried so hard not to run to them and go say hi, but security already got to them and escorted them back to where their cars were. Squirrels also kept doing guess apperences and thought the wires were nuts, which caused some retakes and Allie could not keep from laughing. A couple of hours later the shooting was done and the two decided to go eat out and hang out for the rest of the day.

 

“ITS MUSIC VIDEO SHOOTING DAY TODAY! WOOT WOOT LETS DO THIS!” Crystal said as her greeting to everyone. They had to close down one of the roads for her shooting, which made her worried about people trying to pass by on the street. “You like your location for today?” The B.T.S cameraman asked. “I am but I hope we don’t get complaints and we have to move to another location. So I pray for a safe day today.” Crystal smiled and played with her hair after it was done. “And of course it is raining. I wonder how the other girls shoots are going. I hope no one is getting hurt.” Crystal said looking out the window. Fan stopped by to meet her or atleast get a glance at her. She came out in her outfit and said hello to the fans before the rain could hit. “Hello everyone!” Crystal said and they all said hello back. She received some gifts and took pictures with fans. Hey had their video cameras out asking her random questions. Some even had her thinking. “Disney or Universal?” A fan asked. “I had a feeling someone would ask me something about amusement parks. Um I don’t know because I have not been to any of them and I hope to go soon!” Crystal said and the fans giggled. “Are any of the other members here?” Another asked. “I think they are all filming, but Minhee told me that she is coming here straight after she is finished shooting.” She replied to the fan. Some fans asked her to do shoutouts to family members or friends. “Here you go Crystal unnie.” A little girl held up a teddy bear to Crystal. “Wah! You’re an adorable little girl. Thank you! Can you tell me your name?” Crystal asked sweetly and bent down to the little girls level to hold her. “HyoYoung!” The little girl said. “Thank you Hyo!” Crystal said and one of the stylist got a picture of her holding the little girl. “When do you guys plan to do your comeback?” One fan asked. “Definetly July. Either later in July or early August.” Crystal said and nodded. She waved to the fans goodbye and had to leave to start filming

 

Crystal

 

The fans wished her luck and the filming started. Crystal walked around the empty street singing the words and would look in a store window looking at her reflection pretending to think she was not perfect and going along with the words. The fans felt her emotion and some were tearing up. Some parts she would smiled and then would bring the tears out. Minhee arrived during her filming and smiled at the fans and tried to make them stay quiet. They stayed quiet until the director yelled cut and the two walked to the fans. “Hey you guys, could you not upload the videos of Crystal’s filming. We want it to be a surprise to the fans. You guys can upload it to the internet when the video is released.” Minhee told them and the fans obeyed. They had random conversations with the fans and Crystal introduced Minhee to HyoYoung. “How did shooting go?” The cameraman came and Crystal told him it went good. Then it got to a mini interview so Minhee would be talking to fans in the background. A few more minutes went for filming and then it ended. “I’m hungry. Lets go eat! You guys can come too! Just try not to attract attention!” Crystal said and the fans nodded.

 

“Hello everyone! Lets do very well today! Fighting!” Soo Lin greeted everyone with a 90 degree bow. Her and the director talked about what she was going to do and asked if she had any questions. Soo Lin was then put into hair and makeup which did not take long at all. Eun Mi arrived and kept her company. They talked about each other shoots and how they think the other members are doing now. “Explain to me why you are soaking wet.” Soo Lin laughed. “It was raining at the set so I ran out in the rain. IT WAS FUDGEING COLD!” Eun Mi yelled while laying on the couch. Soo Lin then got changed and went straight to set. She tweeted her fans and Harry said he would spam her while she was doing her takes. “Brake a leg!” Eun Mi yelled and Soo Lin froze. “O-ok.” Soo Lin replied and went to her starting position.

 

Soo Lin

 

The music started and she started walking down the sidewalk and looked around everywhere. She pretended to look at her phone and her “boyfriend” was texting her saying they are braking up because she wasn’t pretty enough.  Then she wandered off to the train tracks and tried to not try to trip on the tracks. There were times were she would almost fall, but she caught herself. They redid those scenes and then she would come back to the directors stance and watch what they recorded. She pointed out some of her mistakes and went back to re-film them. They did this at least seven times. Then a 5 minute brake came and the two skyped with Harry for a bit. “Hows the tour going?” She asked. “Really well. People think me and Niall kissed at one concert. Hows the music video shooting going?” He replied. “Really well. We-“ “Your girlfriend keeps testing out gravity.” Eun Mi said as she passed by in the background on a er cutting off Soo Lin’s sentence. She had to go back to set and he had to go back to touring so they logged off.  Soo Lin did a little interview with the B.T.S cameraman and then did more filming and then the two left to go meet Crystal and Minhee.

 

“The set looks so creepy.” Hyun Mi said to the B.T.S cameraman as she walked out of the van. “Gongchan oppa came with me for moral support.” She said as she waited for GongChan to get out of the van. “I’m excited for her.” GongChan said as he back hugged her. Hyun Mi did hair and make up and got dressed. “I asked them if I could have color even though it’s a depressing music video.” She said and giggled.

 

Hyun Mi

 

“Lol you still wear heels but you aren’t as tall as me.” GongChan said and stuck out his tongue. “Yah! Your mean. Help me with warming up.”

Hyun Mi:

When you try your best but you don't succeed

When you get what you want but not what you need

When you feel so tired but you can't sleep

Stuck in reverse

            GongChan:

And the tears come streaming down your face

When you lose something you can't replace

When you love someone but it goes to waste

Could it be worse?

            Both:

Lights will guide you home

And ignite your bones

And I will try to fix you

 

“Alright we are ready for you on set Hyun Mi.” The director said and she nodded. The two walked out together and Hyun Mi started walking on the train tracks. A serve thunder storm was said to be coming her way while she was filming, but she did not want to stop it. While in the middle of recording, it started to rain hard and it made the train tracks slippery to walk on. Lighting started to appear near the end of filming which made her scenes look cool. “I hope she doesn’t get struck my lighting. Well I mean paparazzi might count since they are in the woods. Too obvious.” Gongchan said and the security guards went to go block off the pap. Shooting ended for a couple of minutes because the storm got worse. So the B.T.S camera dude asked her random questions. “Random talent.” He asked. “Believe it or not I am flexible! Watch!” Hyun Mi said and lifted her leg in the air. “Woah.” GongChan said coming in with a lollipop in his mouth. “That’s hot.” He said and walked past her to get water. “Where do you keep getting this food at?” She asked him and he told her there was a snack bar. “I WANT A ER.” Hyun Mi complained and GongChan shoved his lollipop in . “Better?” Gongchan asked and Hyun Mi nodded happily. “Thank you oppa!” Hyun Mi beamed and sat on the couch. She rested her head in GongChan’s lap and fell asleep. Later she was woken up and went to do a mini photoshoot on set since the rain stopped. A couple of more clips were filmed and then the director called it a wrap. “Thank you everyone for your hard work!” Hyun Mi said and bowed. “Goodbye P.L.H fans! Please inticipate our comeback!” Hyun Mi said and got into the van to go back to the entertainment building.

 

            “MY FOOT IS FALLING ASLEEP!” Youngsun said while shaking her foot to wake it up. Baro slammed his foot down on hers to see if it would wake up, which only made it worse.  “Nice going blondie.” Young Sun replied sarcastically. “Very funny blondie.” Baro replied and the two burst out laughing. “We are retarded.” Young Sun said as Baro laid his head in her lap. “You think I don’t know this?” Baro said and the two laughed. “Get up we are here.” Young Sun said and flicked his cheek. “That hurt.” “ it up boy.” The two walked out of the car and saw some fans down the far end of the trail which was where she was shooting. “Hey, talk to them, I have to go get ready.” Young Sun said and kissed his cheek. He walked over to the fans and started talking to them. A couple of minutes later, she walked out and Baro’s eyes got wide.

 

           

Young Sun

 

            “Hi guys! You are behind the scenes on my shoot of P.L.H’s new single I’m Not Perfect. Hope you guys enjoy this video and check out the other girls action when you have a chance!” Young Sun said to the B.T.S man and they went to meet with Baro and the fans. “You look pretty.” Baro said and back hugged her. “Thank you!” Young Sun said and kissed him. They chatted with the fans and some said they visited the other girls shoots already and gave her gifts. “Baro!” A fan called out and he walked towards her. “Ok so we have this set of couple rings that we bought for you and Young Sun. You wanna propose to her?” She asked with the camera in his face. “Give me the rings.” He said and she handed them over. “Everyone I need your attention please!” Baro said and Young Sun turned around confused. “Young Sun. Sure we have not been with each other for long. Would you like to accept this couple ring with me?” Baro said as he got down on one knee and opened the little box with the couple rings. “Oppa! Yes! Yes! Yes! FIVE MILLION YESSES!” Young Sun said and hugged him. They put the rings on like a married couple and the fans giggled and awed. “I have to go now! I hope to see you all soon!” YoungSun said and they waved goodbye to the fans. The director discussed with her what she should do and then they started filming. Baro had his phone out taking pictures and started doing some little teasers for the people on twitter. An hour later, the pictures and videos were on allkpop.com. Lunch came around and the two did a livestream with the fans and then it was back to shooting. “How did shooting go?” The B.T.S man asked. “I think it really well. During filming I could here Hye Ri. She isn’t that far from us, like if you go behind the trees and keep going for two minutes she would be right there. Kiomo is near too, idk where though.” Young Sun explained. A short interview went on and then it was time for her to leave since shooting was done. “I hope you guys like our comeback Im Not Perfect!” Young Sun said and Baro got in the car with her amd they went back to Baro’s dorm.

 

            “And the DINOSAUR SAYS RAWR!” Hye Ri says to herself in the mirror while she is getting her hair done to entertain herself. “Oh my goodness I just realized you were right there! Hey everybody and you are watching behind the scenes of my take on the Im Not Perfect MV.” Hye Ri said and ended with peace signs. It was hard for her makeup artist to do her makeup because she kept on moving around and would occasionally mess up her hair. “Lesson. Don’t give me red bull and monster mixed on the day of a music video shooting.” Hye Ri says and snapped her fingers “mhmmm.” “I GET TO WHERE NO SHOES FOR THIS MV!” Hye Ri yelled to the world once she was in her outfit. She tweeted this and said #bawllin.

 

Hye Ri

 

            “My Chick bad. My Chick good. My Chick does stuff that your chick wish she could.” Hye Ri started singing while jamming out on her phone.  “I see you have a lot of energy.” The B.T.S man said and she nodded. “I wanna go prank the director.” Hye Ri said to herself thinking hard. Her eyes sparkled and she smirked at her idea. “How heavy do you think that camera is?” She asks the B.T.S man. He shrugged and she snuck over to the camera and grabbed it. “Christ on a cracker this is heavy!”She said quietly and brought the camera to her dressing room. She hid it under her snuggie and pillows and ran back outside to look like nothing happened. Some fans came to the set to visit so she ran over there to them. “Hey guys! Whats up?” She asked them and they asked her questions that she answered. “What is the biggest prank you pulled so far?” One of them asked and Hye Ri told them about the camera. The director came by with the camera. “You are honestly a y hider.” He said and opened. “Wow aren’t you friendly.” She said sarcastically and the fans laughed. “Can you talk to my friend on the phone please? She is from Brazil.” Another asked and Hye Ri talked to her. She did some shoutouts and then it was time for her to start filming. “TTYLXOX.” Hye Ri said to them and walked away. Hye Ri got into her starting position and the fans cheered her on before “quiet on set” was heard. She held the balloon in her hand and walked on the tracks mouthing the words. Time passed by really fast and lunch came. Since Young Sun was near, she would sneek over and watch her shoot. Hye Ri came back to her set and saw someone who looked familiar. “Hye Ri, Zico is here to help go over you rap lyrics.” The director said and Hye Ri was surprised. “But I don’t rap in this song.” Hye Ri said confused. “Well Chung-Hee just called and sent Zico over here to teach them to you.” The director replied and she nodded. The director walked away and the two hugged. “I missed you! We haven’t seen each other since like forever!” Hye Ri said and Zico laughed. The two went over the rap part (Will be at the bottom at the end of the chapter) and Hye Ri performed it well infront of him and on set. Then the two went back to the H.R.T building

 

            “Good morning everybody! I brought donuts just incase some of you did not eat breakfast this morning!” Eun Ji said and bowed to everyone. “Oh! Haii P.L.H army! You are about to watch the behind the scenes video of my scenes for P.L.H’s new video I’m Not Perfect.” Eun Ji said and ran to her dressing room. Her stylist showed her the outfit she was wearing for today and she smiled. “Its so pretty! Thank you!” She replied and bowed to her stylist. They helped her put the dress on and smiled at their work. “You look gorgeous!” Her stylist said and Eun Ji smiled. They moved her to hair and makeup and Eun Ji had conversations with her team. The braiding took almost two hours to do. “It feels cool.” Eun Ji said as she ran her hands over it. They gave her the jewelry and looked at her in aw. She was then called out to set and saw a piano was in the middle of the field. A whole orchestra arrive and the director said that they would be playing with her while she played the piano. She shot one scene earlier with her walking through a crowd of people looking insecure and then she sees the piano in the middle of the field and then when it came to this scene, it looked like her outfit changed. “Quiet on set!” The director said and she started playing the piano the same time the orchestra started. Eun Ji would look towards the camera or look in the air. Sometimes her eyes were closed. They did this for an hour and then lunch came around. A few more scenes of the orchestra were shot and then it came for her own shots without the piano.

 

Eun Ji

 

Some retouches were put on Eun Ji and she started to do her part again for filming. She picked up some sunflowers and held them to her chest. She would change emotions from being sad to happy. Later she would throw the sunflowers in the air and twirl around. Eun Ji just felt relaxed and free. Eun Ji would then lay down on the ground and try not to ruin the dress. They had a five minute break and one of the crew members gave her flowers. “Thank you! Who are they from?” Eun Ji asked and the crew member said that someone just dropped off the flowers and left. A card must have been with the flowers because the string just hung loose. “That’s weird.” Eun Ji said and placed them down on the makeup table. Chung Hee then arrived to her set and watched the clips they had of Eun Ji and he liked them. He asked her some questions about shooting has been and she replied saying it was going smoothly. Later a few more scenes were shot and then Eun Ji could go back to the H.R.T building. But first the B.T.S man interviewed her for 4 minutes and then she said goodbye to the viewers who would watch the video.

 

“I love how the sky is like half sunny and half dark.” Kiomo said as she was putting on her accessories. “Remind me to dye your hair blonde for your next comeback.” Kiana said and Kiomo laughed. “This is probably the most comfortable outfit I have worn so far.” She said to the B.T.S man. “We were supposed to shoot earlier today, but a tropical storm was said to come here. I don’t know if it did. It looks nasty over here.” Kiomo said and looked out the window.

 

Kiomo

 

Kiomo walked out to set and saw an old fashions green car on the set. They told her she was going to drive it down the road for some scenes. Then later on, she would stop the car and get out and mouth more of her lyrics. She was taught her rap part on the way to set so she already knew it. Kiomo got in the car and the director gave her the signal to when to start driving. She drove and mouthed the words having the camera move with the car’s speed. They did this a couple of times and got shots of the car speeding down the road. The director did this six times and on the sixth shot, her stomach started to grumble. “Alright 20 minute break everyone! 20 minutes.” The director said into his bull horn. A tent was set up for the whole crew to eat under and a bunch of food was there. During that break, Kiomo was interviewed by the B.T.S man. With still a few minutes left to spare, one of the members brought their wii and just dance 3 so they played that to entertain themselves. The twenty minutes were up and Kiomo was back on set. She would hear snakes sometimes, which freaked her out a lot and her eyes would get big. Those scenes were shot over again.  There were some scenes were Kiomo was told to take off her hat so they could see her hair style too. They shot her part 5 times in different angles and sometimes her hat would be on or off. The same thing with her gloves.

 

A few hours later, they filmed some extra scenes. “THAT IS A WRAP ON THE P.L.H SELF SHOTS!” The director announced and everyone cheered. Kiomo thanked everyone for their help with the set and hoped to work with them again in the future. Kiana told her that she could drive back to the building herself, but she would have to get there in 15 minutes. Kiomo started up her car:

 

http://trendcarxr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/ferrari-458-white-pictures.jpg

 

She was driving down the street when it started raining badly. “Ugh really?” Kiomo said and rolled her eyes. Then she saw a bunch of traffic “C’MON!” She yelled and slammed into her seat. Kiomo then remembered a different way to the building so she decided to take that way. She got out of traffic safely and then her phone started ringing. Being a good person she did not answer it because she wanted to stay focus on the road. Her phone would not stop going off so she answered it. “How may I help you?” Kiomo said and Chung- Hee was on the other line. “Where are you?” “I am almost th-.” Chung- Hee then heard a screeching and a very loud crash noise. Before that he heard screaming on the other line. “Kiomo? Kiomo you there? Kiom-“ He was cut off as the phone hung up.  

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think happened to Kiomo?

Even though it seems pretty obvious.

I started writing this Thursday and I just finished it so I'm happy

 

Comment below! I'm gonna start the next chapter tomorrow

Rap lines:

Hye Ri's rap:

They talk about this, they talk about that

They say that you're ugly, they say that you're fat

Smile to your face, then stab you in the back
You try do to good, they say that you do crap
They say you gotta be skinny, look so pretty
Image is the key to the goddamn city
Know the radio is gonna bleep this one when I say

Screw that Screw that. (Its really that, that)

 

Soo Yun:

Living your life, sometimes it ain't fair
But damn what they like, and tell them who cares
Tables are turned like musical chairs
You can't make orange juice from squeezing a pear
They laugh cause you're different, tell them they're corny
Think that you're weak, show them you're strong
So what if I'm right? So what if I'm wrong?

 

Kiomo:

Say you got money, so what if I'm poor?
You own the bank, I work at the store
So, so what? Who care's what you got?
I'm still puttin' my food in my pot
So what if I was hungry, sleepin' on the curb?
What if I'm from the ghetto? What if I'm from the suburbs?
What if I'm not cool? So what if I'm a nerd?
If I gave you advice, could I still be heard?