Only the Beginning of a mystery (L.A. adventure Part 3.)

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

After the Ellen show, the girls went to change into their swim suits to head to the beach.  The main thing they wanted to do.  They all got dressed and went straight to the beach.  When P.L.H got their they were seen by some of their fans.  So they did pictures, autographs, and even sang a little.  They even had some moms as their fans (I know its a little weird,but hey.)

 

When they were done, they went to find a spot and lay down for a couple of minutes. Then after that Eun Mi quietly, with Minhee, got a bucket of cold water from the ocean and dumped it over Soo Yun.  Soo Yun's face turned red and stood up. Minhee and Eun Mi's smiles wiped off their faces when Soo Yun turned around and faced them.  Her eyes were shooting laser beams at the two of them.  Eun Mi and Minhee took off to the van with the keys.  Soo Yun was right behind them, but when Minhee and Eun Mi got into the van, Soo Yun did not get to kill them.  Minhee locked the door and the windows and possibly anything else that could be locked.  

 

Soo Yun started banging on the windows

 

"Come out little children, I have candy for you." Soo Yun said as she legit had a bag of candy in her hand

 

"Soo Yun…. you sound like a Pedobear." Kiomo said as she walked past her with a bottle of water

 

Soo Yun then realized it and walked away with her.  

 

15 minutes later Minhee and Eun Mi come out of the van looking out making sure Soo Yun was right their.  They saw her and the girls in the water.  Minhee and Eun Mi locked the van and ran to where they were at. Then they talked about playing volleyball Kira being the reff. 

 

Choclate Ninjas:

 

Eun Mi

 

Eun Ji

 

Minhee

 

Kiomo

 

Young Sun

 

Xiu

 

Hyun Mi

 

 

Wats it you ya? team:

 

Hye Ri

 

Allie

 

Crystal

 

Xiu

 

Soo Yun

 

Soo Lin

 

 

 

Round 1 Hye Ri's team won, but then she sat out because she said her ankle hurt a little so Kira took her place.  

 

"Oh God we are all gonna die." Hyun Mi said as she looked up

 

"Why?" Kiomo said as she turned around to see Hye Ri in the reffs. spot 

 

"Oh god." Kiomo said a few seconds later.

 

"ALRIGHT LETS GET THE LAST ROUND STARTED CUZ WE GOTTA START GETTING READY FOR THE NEXT TWO SHOWS~" Hye Ri said she blew the whistle

 

Kira looked at her watch and she was right. They had to leave in a few

 

But they didn't get to finish cuz time ran out and when Xiu's team would score, Hye Ri would keep saying foul (They basically won, but she doesn't want to admit it.)

 

They hurried back to the hotel to get dressed for Jimmy Kimmel and Chelsea Lately.  Bad part is they show at the same time.  So Kira is gonna split up the girls.

 

Jimmy Kimmel:

 

Young Sun

 

Xiu

 

Kiomo

 

Eun Ji

 

Crystal

 

Allie

 

 

Chelsea Lately:

 

Hye Ri

 

Soo Yun

 

Hyun Mi

 

Minhee

 

Soo Lin

 

Eun Mi

 

 

They all went into two separate vans and went straight to the different shows.  Both groups got there in time and just fooled around.  

 

Chelsea Lately:

 

"So today I have some very special international guest. They are from Korea and are a 12 member girl group adding three members recently.  Age ranges from 19-15. But only six members of the group are here today.  So let me introduce these members of the group Hye Ri, Soo Yun, Hyun Mi, Minhee, Soo Lin, and Eun Mi." She said and stood up and clapped for the girls.

 

The audience clapped and some fans were there too.  So they cheered and screamed one of their names. The girls smiled and waved to the audience then hugged Chelsea Lately.  "Are you girls really that young?"  

 

(Code names: HR: Hye Ri, SY: Soo Yun, HM: Hyun Mi, M: Minhee, SL: Soo Lin, E: Eun Mi)

 

HR: Yes we are between those ages.

 

CL: You guys are rookies in the K-Pop world, What are rookies exactly?

 

M: Rookies are people who are basically making their debut in the K-Pop world and are not really considered Juniors maybe until they are 2-3 years into their debut.

 

CL: Oh I see now, and it also looks like you have a lot of fans in California. We were getting tweets in the back non-stop telling us to ask you questions. And I heard you can't really stay long because you all have to get back to Korea soon.

 

EM: That is true! And are they like twitter questions? We don't have twitters yet, but we will make them when we are back in Korea. And our tweets should be in Korean and in English. Can we answer some of the tweets.

 

CL: The first question from Peanutbutterjellytime6, crazy name, asks Are you all single?

 

*Girls shake their heads and say yes.*

 

CL: Next question sakes when will your album come out?

 

HM: It will not be coming out until January or Febuary of next year. We have been planning out the whole track list to get everything in place.  This album will be in stores and on itunes, so please buy it! when it comes out!!

 

CL: This next question asks, are you still friends with SNSD?

 

SY: Yes we are. We were on an interview saying how we hate the competition between us and we just wanna go back to normal.  But now we are friends and we are all happy we made this decision.

 

CL:Well thats good to know. Do you have any other competition?

 

HR: We do not and we are so happy about that too. Atleast I think we don't have other competition.

 

CL: Could you guys sing In The End for us please?

 

*The girls sing part of the song and the audience liked it alot*

 

*Talk about the AMA's, Album, New Songs, and Revolutions of 2012.*

 

Well thats all for today stay tuned for tomorrows show with Justin Bieber, Usher, and Nicki Minaji!

 

The show ended and they headed straight for the airport.

 

 

 

*ON THE JIMMEY KIMMEL SHOW*

 

 

"Have you all heard of the P.L.H girls?" He asked the audience and they all said yes and some screamed in excitement

 

"Well if you have not, this is a rookie group from Korea and they performed with Jennifer Lopez at the AMA's on Sunday.  We have 6 of the members today while the others are on Chelsea Lately's show. Help me welcome Young Sun, Allie,  Crystal, Xiu, Eun Ji, and Kiomo!" He said as the girls walked out and hugged Jimmy.

 

JK: How are you all liking California so far?

 

X: We love it here! We saw so many of our fans today at the beach and at the AMAs! They are all so sweet.

 

JK: Were you all nervous before going onto stage?

 

YS: We were like 2 hours before we went on stage, but then Jennifer told us to just go out their like we are back in our practice room.  So we took the advice really well and did very good!

 

JK: You all did amazing out there. Did you all think you would come to America only being a rookie group in Korea?

 

A: Not really.  We actually never think this would happen until 3 years later.  But we are very happy because this rarely happens to rookie groups.

 

JK: So you are basically one of the first rookie groups to come to America

 

C: I think so. We are just so grateful to get this opportunity so early

 

JK: Do you know any American songs?

 

K: We do actually,but we want Eun Ji to sing one for us all.

 

EJ: Ok..I'll sing Taylor Swifts Mean

 

"Someday I'll be living in a big old city

And all you're ever gonna be is mean

Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me

And all you're ever gonna be is mean"

 

X: Ill go next.. Jessie J's Price Tag

 

"Its not about the money money money

we don't need your money money money

we just wanna make the world dance

forget about the price tag.

 

Ain't about the cha-ching, cha-ching

Ain't about the ba-bling, ba-bling

Wanna make the world dance

Forget about the price tag."

 

 

Kiomo did the rap part to the song

 

Yeah, yeah, well, keep the price tag and take the cash back

Just give me six strings and a half stack

And you can keep the cars, leave me the garage

And all I, yes, all I need are keys and guitars

 

And guess what, in 30 seconds I'm leaving to Mars

Yes, we leaving across these undefeatable odds

It's like this man, you can't put a price on life

We do this for the love, so we fight and sacrifice every night

 

So we ain't gon' stumble and fall, never

Waiting to see, a sign of defeat, uh uh

So we gon' keep everyone moving their feet

So bring back the beat and then everybody sing, it's not about

 

A: I will do Beyonce's Love on Top

 

"Honey, honey

I can see the stars all the way from here

Can't you see the glow on the window pane?

I can feel the sun whenever you're near

Every time you touch me I just melt away

 

Now everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear.

(They say love hurts)

But I know

(It's gonna take the real work)

Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my fears

And finally you put me first

 

Baby it's you.

You're the one I love.

You're the one I need.

You're the only one I see.

Come on baby it's you.

 

You're the one that gives your all.

You're the one I can always call.

When I need you make everything stop.

Finally you put my love on top."

 

C: I will do Lady Gaga's Born this Way

 

"I'm beautiful in my way

'Cause God makes no mistakes

I'm on the right track, baby

I was born this way

 

Don't hide yourself in regret

Just love yourself and you're set

I'm on the right track, baby

I was born this way, born this way

 

Ooh, there ain't no other way, baby, I was born this way

Baby, I was born this way

Ooh, there ain't no other way, baby, I was born this way

I'm on the right track, baby, I was born this way"

 

JK: Wow your voices are just amazing!

 

The audience agreed with his comments and some fans screamed "WE LOVE P.L.H" when it went dead silent

 

 

*Talk about 2012, Revolutions, Difference in K-pop world to american music, funny moments in the group.*

 

JK: Well thank you so much ladies for joining us today. Come back to LA soon please! Oh and tell us when you all have your twitters.

 

YS: Don't worry we will. And please everyone help support us and help us get through our debut please!!

 

The show ended and they went straight to the airport in their new private jet

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: this whole website is basically the inside of their jet:  http://www.mademansion.com/lufthansa-technik-custom-private-jet/

 

Allie's phone went buzzing off (Note everyone besides Minhee, Young Sun, and Eun Mi are sleeping.) 

 

From: Chung- Hee oppa

 

To: Allie

 

You will have some surprised guest when you all come back. And I have someone new to your family. 

Have a safe flight back to Korea. Im working with Absolute right now

 

TTYL~

 

 

"Oh my Glitter..Wat old man says TTYL?" Eun Mi asked

 

"He's only 33-35." Young Sun said

 

"REALLY?" Minhee asked

 

"Sshhhhh." Allie said to hush everyone down

 

Then all of their phones rang at the same time the same text but from different people (Some of their text had numbers (different) some said unidentified or unknown

 

Example:

 

To: Young Sun

 

From: Unknown number

 

I'll be waiting for you.

 

 

"What?" Young Sun asked 

 

They started to look at everyone's phones and they all said the same text message but from different people.

 

"Ok if its some crazy stalker/e. Someone is gonna die." Eun Mi said

 

"Jesus child you have been watching way to much Shane Dawson." Minhee said

 

"Thank god she isn't cursing." Allie said quietly, but thank god no one heard it.

 

"Lets just worry about this in the morning k? Its already 4 in the morning." Young Sun said and they all went to sleep.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Creeper people texting P.L.H? Tell me in the comments below what you think

 

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. School is kinda getting in the way. Making the outfits too take a while too

 

If any of you guys have a polyvore account, I would love it if you guys could do the outfit your characters. You do not know how much it would mean to me. 

 

And who do you guys think the new person is? Outfits coming soon. I have them all done its just that it takes a while to put on here.

 

outfits:

 

Hye Ri:

 

Hye Ri

 

Kiomo

 

Kiomo

 

Soo Yun

 

Soo Yun

 

Young Sun

 

Young Sun

 

Xiu

 

Xiu

 

Hyun Mi

 

Hyun Mi

 

Minhee

 

Minhee

 

Eun Ji

 

Eun Ji

 

Soo Lin

 

Soo Lin

 

Allie

 

Allie

 

Crystal

 

Crystal

 

 

Eun Mi

 

Eun Mi

 

 

Kianna

 

Kianna