Lets get it Started LA. (LA adventure part 2)

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

Banner P.L.H

 

The girls woke up early (as in 5 a.m.) to go to the Ellen show.  Kira planned their whole schedule for the day while in LA 

-Ellen Show

-Site seeing

-David Letterman show

-Chelsea Lately

-Jimmey Kimmel live

The girls were very excited to get the day started so they went to eat breakfast in the lobby. Kira decided to go with them to eat and they went over the schedule for the day.  Some of the fans stayed at the same hotel as them so they got their autographs and pictures, which made the girls verry happy.  The girls wondered what they would be interviewed about and who would they meet on the show.  After they ate, they got dressed and headed straight for the van to the Ellen show.  The girls got out and ran straight into the studio leaving Kira and Chung- Hee behind.  The girls got to the set and were surprised and wondered around the set. People were checking cameras and lighting and microphones.  Some of the audience was waiting outside in the front, so P.L.H had to hurry and do soundcheck which went well.  

 

They went into their dressing room (really they needed 2 meaning six in each)  to just wait and relax.  They heard some people from Twilight and Sophia Grace and Rosie (the little girls who rapped super bass) were their too.  So Eun Mi and Hyun Mi were trying to find them.  Sophia and Rosie were walking towards them and they saw Eun Mi and Hyun Mi.  The little girls ran to them and gave them a big hug.  "Hello Sophia and Rosie!" Hyun Mi said as she squatted down to their level with Eun Mi

 

"We are doing well and we are excited to see you! We love you and you guys are amazing!" Sophia said as Rosie nodded along. "Aww thank you! You two are so cute and we watch your video alot!" Eun Mi replied as she pinched Rosie's cheeks.  "I know your song, too! I love it alot ! I listen to it everyday!" Sophia replied with alot of joy in her voice.  She started singing the chorus and Rosie kinda danced.  "AWWWWW THAT WAS SO ADORABLE!!" Eun Mi and Hyun Mi said at the same time.  

 

"Sadly we have to go. We dont wanna leave you two, but are we gonna see you after the show?" Eun Mi asked and Sophia nodded a yes with Rosie.  They said goodbye and left.  Eun Mi and Hyun Mi squealed and ran back to the dressing room and told everyone that they met Sophia and Rosie.   The show started and the Twilight cast came and got interviewed about breaking dawn and funny things that had happen on the set.  They also reenacted some scenes and made them funny when Ellen joined in, which made P.L.H laugh alot.  When the camera crew would show the audience, some people had made P.L.H signs.  

 

After them was Sophia and Rosie talking about who they met at the AMA's and about meeting Nicki Minaj the first time they were on the show.  They also talked about how they met Eun Mi and Hyun Mi from P.L.h and she sang a little bit of In The End.  Sophia started saying how P.L.H is amazing and how she loves them alot.  When they were done with the interview Ellen did a segment which she showed pictures of what looked wrong in them (wrong and erted ways.)

 

When that was over she started talking about the Kpop world , well what she knew about it, and then showed some of the music video. She introduced P.L.H and they did half of the sub groups and did the full song of In The End. The audience screamed and chanted P.L.H.  They bowed and walked over to where Ellen was and they all hugged her before they sat down. On the couch was Eun Mi, Allie, Minhee, Soo Yun, and Xiu.  On the stools were Hye Ri, Eun Ji, Kiomo, Crystal, Young sun, Soo Lin, and Hyun Mi.  

"So can you tell everyone your name, age, and position in your group?" Ellen asked

Eun Mi started off saying she was 15 and is the youngest in the group, Allie said she is 16 and is the leader of the group which startled Ellen, Soo Yun and Hye Ri said how they were the two oldest 18 and 19 and are the rappers in the group, Kiomo said she is 17 and is a rapper in the group, Crystal  Young Sun  and Soo Lin said their ages and they are the dancers in the group.  Minhee, Eun Ji, and Hyun Mi said their ages also and they are the main and lead vocals in the group.  Xiu was last saying she is 18 and is the center face in P.L.H

 

Ellen asked about the AMA experience and how dancing with Jennifer Lopez was like. "It was really amazing! We met so many stars that we knew and they knew us to so it was cool! And we all thought no one would know us but we thought wrong.  Also dancing with Jennifer Lopez was amazing!  She was so sweet and nice and she told us to not be nervous on stage" Soo Yun said as everyone nodded in agreement with her.  

 

"So whats the Kpop world like?"  Ellen asked. Xiu started off by saying, " The Kpop world as I see it has alot of drama in it, but has a lot of craziness and love.  And Kpop songs are really good and are fun to dance to.  I think that they change the way that people think of asians and bring a new perspective to the people who listen to Kpop."  The girls nodded in agreement.

"So do you guys have any crushes, but only American kind cuz we dont know the Kpop men." Ellen asked but the girls said no.  The next question was about SNSD. "Before it was all about we would beat them and how we could prove we are better than them.  We went along with it and thought it was cool, but then I started thinking about how this was all wrong and how SNSD is very nice.  It started with both of our entertainment runners had a bunch of drama between them and I guess wanted to settle it with seeing which girl group could become sucessfull.  SNSD and P.L.H have both put their differences behind and are now friends.  But we are not sure about our entertainment directors and we pray that they get along soon." Eun Mi said as the girls agreed again.

 

"Do you always nod insinc?" Ellen asked the girls which made them and the audience laugh, but they said no in unision and started to burst out laughing.  Ellen asked them about H.R.T Entertainment and Crystal said you make alot of friends and learn alot of different things.  Then Ellen asked about their future plans.

"Our future plans and goals is to capture all of the americans heart and to listen to Kpop music, to win some music programs in Korea, and to come back to L.A really soon!  Also we will be having a minni album soon next year in January featuring In The End and a bunch of other songs."  Eun Ji replied.  Ellen asked the girls to teach her some korean like how to say hello, i love you, and other things and they did that.  Young Sun, Crystal, and Soo Lin taught her the chorus part of the dance to Ellen and she kind of had trouble getting the dance down.  Then Ellen prepaired a mashup of some of the Korean songs like Neverland by U Kiss, SNSD the boys, Wonder Girls Be My Baby and a bunch of other songs.  

They also talked about the good and bad things about their big group, house life, and about Kira and Chun Hee.  Then Ellen asked them to perform Pass Out (new song and lyrics coming soon!) They performed a little bit of it and the audience went crazy about it

Ellen and P.L.H said goodbye and closed the show while they ran up and down the stairs where the audience was and signed autographs and took pictures. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! I will update the chapter more with the sight seeing part.  But since my thanksgiving break is almost over I might have to try to do short updates every week or day.  So please be lovers and comment on this chapter.