Short TwitCam chapter

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

They got to the airport to see a lot of their fans screaming and wanting to get near them. They saw a lot of video phones and other things and the girls waved to every fan. They stopped and sign some stuff and take pictures for five minutes and then they went to go to the jet. Some fans even gave them presents. When they got inside the jet, Jaemin and Lixi were sitting on the opposite side of the room playing Goldfish yelling out random words when they did not get the same card they asked for. The girls were surprised and tackled the boys. “Yah! Why didn’t you tell us you guys were here?” Soo Lin asked as she hugged Lixi. “Chung- Hee told us not to tell you guys. It was hard.”

 

The plane took off and they all caught up about what was happening back at the building, and other kpop news. Then they decided that they would start the twitcams since Illumanite and Kiomo were already sleeping. They all moved to different rooms so that way they wouldn’t disturb each other. Hye Ri’s group would talk with their English fans while Allie’s would speak with her Korean fans.

 

Allie, Young Sun, Minhee, Crystal, and Soo Yun

twit cam:

 

“Hello everyone we are P.L.H! Well only half of us are here because our other people are talking to our international fans. So we are just here to update our fans about everything and just see what you guys are doing.” Allie said and the girls cheered. They looked at the question layout thing and the questions were passing by fast. “Wah! Slow down. Too fast!” Minhee said and it slowed down a little. “When is your next comeback? Um we are coming back now to work on it and also our album comes out June 14th for Korea and June 13th for America and everywhere else.” Crystal said looking to everyone in approval. “If you were an animal what would you be?” Soo Yun read another question. Soo Yun said a cat, Allie said a Pegasus, Minhee said a Platapyus, Crystal couldn’t decide, and Young Sun said a bird. “Imagine what Eun Mi would say.” Minhee said and Young Sun replied a vilosirapter which made everyone laugh.

 

“How is Soo Lin unnie?” Crystal read and she said she was doing fine and thank you for asking. “Favorite song you guys as a group like together?” Young Sun read and they all agreed Usher’s Scream was a good one. They did shoutouts to people for a little while and they talked about things with the fans and answered more questions. “When are you guys update your youtube channel?” Allie read and they all looked at each other. “ We might do one when we are finished with this so I guess today or tomorrow!” Soo Yun said and they agreed. They answered more questions and were dared to prank call people they knew and so they did KARA since they used Illumanite’s phone. They never did tell KARA it was them. “I do not know what to do now.” Soo Yun said and the girls agreed. People asked for them to sing their comeback song and they sang a little of it. The fans said how they loved it and they continued chatting with them.

 

Hye Ri, Soo Lin, Xiu, Eun Mi, Eun Ji, Kiomo, and Hyun Mi,

Twit cam:

 

They opened up the twit cam with the All Above Random 5 song. Having Kiomo wake up and do one of the rapping parts with Hye Ri. They jammed out and had a cameo apparence from Kianna.  “Ladies and Gentlemen, that was our danceteacher/manager, Kianna.” Hye Ri said and everyone cheered. They answered A BUNCH of questions and Louis tweeted them saying they were watching their twitcam. “HEY ONE DIRECTION!” Eun Mi said having two different color popsicles in . “You have a big mouth.” Eun Ji said. “THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!” Eun Mi and Hye Ri said at the same time. Everyone then started laughing their heads off. While doing the twitcam, they were going through cans of RedBull. “People watching this….Hye Ri, Eun Mi, Eun Ji, and Xiu are high on RedBull.” Hyun Mi said as Soo Lin watched Eun Mi attempt to break dance on the little round table.

 

“Don’t hurt-“ Soo Lin was saying when Eun Mi fell off the table laughing. “yourself.” Soo Lin sighed. Hye Ri apparently got the idea to do a parody of the Potter Puppet Pals Mysterious Ticking Noise (IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS VIDEO TYPE IT IN!). So here is who was who:

 

Harry Potter- Hye Ri

Snape- Chung Hee

Herminy- Xiu

Ron- Eun Ji

Voldemort- Kiomo

DumbleDor- Eun Mi

 

Soo Lin and Hyun Mi were taking care of the twitcam thing while they were filming the video which took them thirty tries because Hye Ri and Chung Hee kept laughing when they did the fighting part. Note that they were in the full Harry Potter theme clothes. Lixi and Jaemin came in shooting each other with nerf guns. Lixi was the one being pushed backwards by Jaemin, which led them to go into one of the rooms next door. “Girls you guys have to go to bed now.” Kianna said. “NO JIMMY PROTESTED”, the girls yelled. I mean P.L.H yelled. “Don’t backsass me children.” Kianna said snapping her fingers. The girls said goodnight to their twitcams and went to change and go to sleep since they would be in Korea in 6 hours so they can work on their comeback.