Happy Brithday!

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

Xiu was in her beauty sleep when Eun Mi walks in and smirks.  She gets on her bed and begins to jump up and down.  Xiu still does not move a muscle.  “I see. I see.” Eun Mi said to herself and came up with another idea.  Xiu’s dresser was very heavy and short.  Eun Mi climbs on top of the dresser and gets into ready position.  “Take off in 3,2,…” And on one she jumped from the dresser onto Xiu and “1!” Xiu immediately sits up with Eun Mi on her stomach.  “What the hell Eun Mi?” Xiu asked as she clutches her stomach.  “Happy Birthday!” Eun Mi says before Xiu pushes her to the ground.  “Wow, love you too.” Eun Mi rolls her eyes.  “BTW’s Daniel and you are hanging out today.” Eun Mi says and Xiu’s eyes widen.  “I forgot!” She ran to the bathroom and showered. 

Seoul Arts was having a free Christmas Dress day since it was their last full day of the year. 

 

Allie:

Allie School

 

Eun Mi:

Eun Mi

 

Minhee:

Minhee

Minhee by yowzer135 featuring a mini skirt

 

“You guys have practice today?” Allie asked the two as they got out off her car.  “Yeah. Sparklers have a competition coming up.” Eun Mi said and Allie nodded. “The dance team has some kind of conference we have to go to in March, so we have to practice now.” Minhee said and the two nodded.  The girls walked toward the cheerleader/dance groups table and started talking with everyone and taking pictures.  “Yah! Zelo’s looking at you.” Minhee nudged Allie and she looked over at a pouting Zelo looking at her.  She got up and walked over to her big bunny because he was really upset that she didn’t hug him.  “Noona! I have something to give you.” Zelo said and ran to his backpack and grabbed a totomato stuffed bunny.  “Here! It’s the first big totomato bunny ever made!” He said and handed her the bunny.

She looked at the bunny and looked at him with tears in her eyes, happy ones of course.  “Allie, why are you crying?” He asked her and she smiled and hugged him.  “I’m just happy to have you, Zelo.” She said into his chest and he smiled.  Her cheer mates awed and she ignored them.  “Noona, can I walk you to class?” He asked and she nodded.  In hand and hand, they walked to class.  The bell rung and everyone begun to pile into their classrooms.  “Good morning students!”  Their homeroom English teacher said and the class said hey back.  “Now as you know, mid terms are next week.  Please do not cram yourselves with studying.  Work in groups to work on your study guide and I will have the answers on the board.” He said and everyone nodded.  They got into groups and begun to work on the study guide. 

“Stupid study guide, stupid mid terms, I need sleep.” Eun Mi said as she doodled hearts on her study guide since she finished early.  “It helps us become smarter though.” Allie said and Minhee nodded as the two finished their study guide at the same time.  Zelo soon finished his and they talked the rest of the period before they had to correct their study guide.

 

 

            “Good morning oppa!” Xiu said as she walked into the caffee to greet Daniel.  “Good morning!” He replied and they hugged.  “How’s life?” She asked and he rolled his eyes, “Boring, Gurukpop show just ended and I’m not happy about it.” He said and she giggled.  “Why didn’t you guys invite us?” “You guys weren’t popular at the time.” He said and she gave him a shock expression and she hit his arm. “Yah! I’m just joking.” He said and chuckled.  She rolled her eyes and looked at him.  “Boo, we are so popular, that your show is not worth saving our breath for.” She said and he gave her a shocked expression.  “Lol, I’m just joking.” She said and the two laughed.  They talked for a while before they went to go see a movie together.

 

            “WE GOTTA GET MOVING!” Hye Ri yelled as everyone was running around the house getting banners ready for Xiu’s party. It was going to be small though, since they did not want to interfere with other idol’s plans.  Hyun Mi was busy making a cake and it was her only day off of venue/reception looking.  And they were still looking for a house to live in, but they did have some in mind.  “That looks really pretty unnie.” Crystal said as she walked into the kitchen and Hyun Mi smiled.  “Thanks”.   “I’m so stressed now.” Crystal said as she sat on the counter next to Hyun Mi’s cake. “Why”? “Because I got a call from the Minhee’s coach, saying she has to go through some kind of surgery and she will be gone for a while.  And she asked me to coach the team.” Crystal said and sighed.  “And I don’t have a problem about it, it’s just I think now it isn’t the time.” Crystal said and Hyun Mi nodded.  “If you want to do it, do it.  But if you can’t just get Soo Lin to do it.” She said and Crystal nodded.

 

            Soo Lin overheard it and walked in.  “I couldn’t do it if I wanted to.” The two looked at her confused.  “Dance Moms is coming to Korea in a couple of weeks to shoot two episodes for the third season.” Crystals jaws dropped and she sighed louder.  “Now just isn’t the time, we have the Christmas party coming up, we have the new years party to plan, Hye Ri’s parents invited us to their Christmas Party.  The awards tonight-“ Crystal said and Soo Lin raised her eyebrow.  “We aren’t going to that.  The sparklers were asked to perform and so I might go over there and help their captain out.” Soo Lin said and the two nodded.  “Alright let’s finish setting up!” Hyun Mi said and the two nodded. 

 

 

            “That is so not what I said!” Xiu said as Daniel and her walked down the street. “Oh yes you did! ‘Oppa your so gorgeous’.” Daniel said and Xiu walked her eyes.  “Please, you wish you can get some of this.” Xiu said and flipped her hair.  They laughed and Daniel’s phone buzzed. “Hello….oh hey!....You guys are done….ok bye!” He said and hung up.  “Come on! We got to go!”  He said and dragged her as they ran.  “What are you doing oppa?” “No time to talk Xiu!” He said as they ran towards her house.  Once they arrived, Xiu looked at the front lawn that was filled with balloons and signs that said Happy Birthday on them.  “Wow!” She said as they walked towards the front door. 

           

            She opened the door and banners were everywhere.  “HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIU!” The girls screamed and Absolute chorused in and hugged her. “You guys! You are all amazing!” She said as she hugged Crystal.  “Daniel came up with the idea.” Hye Ri said and Xiu looked at Daniel who was smiling. “Thank you oppa!” She hugged him and kissed his cheek and she left a mark.  His eyes got a little wide once she did that, but she didn’t notice.  “W-well I g-gotta go. Happy Birthday Xiu!” He said and blushed.  She giggled and walked him to the door.  “I wish you could stay longer! But you better come to our Christmas party next Monday!” She said and he nodded and hugged her.  They said goodbye and they continued the party.  “Why can’t I just ask her already?” He said to himself as he walked to his van that was to bring him back to his dorm.

 

 

            It was lunch and the students all piled outside.  “Hey guys, did you here we get exempted from two mid terms?”  Seolhyun says as she sits next to Allie. “Really?” Minhee asked and she nodded.  “They will post the list in the cafeteria under each teacher.  And under that teacher has the students that are exempt from that mid term.” She said and everyone was relieved.  Eun Mi walks out with her team and they were in their performance outfits. 

 

           

Sparklers

Sparklers by yowzer135 featuring asos

 

            “Where are you going?”  Minwoo asked her as she passed by. “We are going to practice for the Melon Music Awards tonight.  They asked the sparklers to perform so we are going to the HRT building to practice with Soo Lin.” Eun Mi said and they nodded.  “Text me what classes I will be exempted from please!” She asked Allie and Minhee and they nodded. “Eun Mi! Let’s go!” Sol Bi shouted from across the yard and nodded her over.  “I’m coming!” She yelled back and hugged Allie and Minhee.  Eun Mi ran with her team to the bus that was to bring them to HRT.

 

            “Noona, can I come over to your house to study for mid terms?” Zelo asked and Allie nodded. “Sure!” She said and he laid his head in her lap.  She kissed him and they smiled.  “Aish! You guys are too lovey dovey.” Seolhyun said and the two giggled.  “You are jealous.” Zelo said and Seolhyun glared at him.  “EVERYONE ATTENTION PLEASE!” So Ra yelled and whistled.  She had everyone’s attention and called the cheer mates up.  She was standing on one of the tables.  “When we come back from Christmas break, we will be celebrating homecoming court basketball!” She said and everyone went wild.  Monday, January 7th will be the 3.0 shooting challenge for freshmen and it will be KPOP Group dress day, that means you can dress up as any kpop idol from any group.  Tuesday, January 8th,  is Spirit day, so wear your spirit shirts and the 3.0 shooting challenge for sophmores .  Wednesday. January 9th , is class shirt day and the 3.0 challenge for the Juniors.  Thursday, January 10th , is going to be a regular dress day,  Friday will be the 3.0 shooting challenge for the seniors as well as a half day, it will be a free dress day for everyone, school will end at 12:30 for our pep ralley for the boys champion basketball game they have later that night on January 11th.  Have a good everyone! And good luck to everyone for mid terms, the list will be posted after school in the cafeteria about which class or classes you will be exempted from.” So Ra finished and everyone cheered.

 

            The day ended quickly and everyone pilled into the cafeteria to see what exam or exams they get to skip.  Once everyone cleared out, Allie and Minhee went to see what they got exempted from.  “Yes! I got exempted from English and Math!” Minhee said and high fived Lixi.  “I got exempted from English and Science!” Allie said and hugged Minhee.  “I got exempted from Dance Major and English!” Zelo said and hugged Allie.  “Eun Mi got exempted from English and Civics.” Minhee read and texted it to Eun Mi.  “I thought she had a C in Civics?” Allie asked as she called Eun Mi.  “Hello?” She answered after the first ring. “How did you past Civics?” Allie asked and Eun Mi was shocked.  “What do you mean?”  “You didn’t get Minhee’s text?” She asked and heard buzzing from Eun Mi.  “Now I did.” “How did you past Civics? I thought you had a C?” “I do! I don’t even. I can’t even. And I got exempted from English?” “Mhm! Alright well go back to practicing! Love you!” “Love you too unnie! Bye!” Eun Mi said and hung up.

 

            Allie invited everyone back to the house, but Minhee had to stay back and practice with the dance team.  “I’ll see you at home. And don’t forget tonight we get our hair dyed!” Minhee said and Allie face palmed herself. “I so forgot!” She said to herself.  “I have to leave around 5:30 to go to the Melon Music Awards.” Zelo said and Allie nodded “Don’t let your stylist put you in something stupid, sweetheart.” Allie said and he nodded.  Once they got home, they went up to Allie’s room after they wished Xiu a happy birthday.  They all studied the subjects they had together, but Allie and Seolhyun had some honors classes together so they studied together.  5:30 came and Zelo left and had his manager bring Seolhyun  Sung Min and Minwoo left together and all there was left was Lixi and Allie.  “Jaemin hyung tried to leave.” “When?” “Like Wednesday or yesterday, I forgot.” “I really do feel bad for him.” Allie said and he nodded.  “But he did do something bad. “ “Chung Hee can forgive, but never forget. Come on, I’ll bring you back to the HRT building, we got to go get our hair dyed.” Allie said and helped Jaemin get his books together. 

 

            The girls all drove in different cars, but the carpooled together.  Once they got there, Lixi thanked Allie and went upstairs to practice with the boys.  Minhee was already in the saloon about to get her hair dyed.  “Imagine if me you and Eun Mi become like hair triplets!” Minhee said and the two squealed.  They sat in there own chair and let their hair stylist go to work.

 

Hye Ri:

http://cuteasianhair.com/straight-red-in-a-bun-with-bangs/

 

Xiu:

http://cuteasianhair.com/short-red-with-curly-ends-and-bangs/

 

Crystal:

http://cuteasianhair.com/long-red-wavy/

 

Soo Yun:

http://cuteasianhair.com/long-straight-auburn-3/

 

Hyun Mi:

http://cuteasianhair.com/long-auburn-curly-with-bangs-4/

 

Hwa:

http://cuteasianhair.com/long-orange-frizzy-with-bangs/

 

Young Sun:

http://cuteasianhair.com/long-orange-curly/

 

Kiomo:

http://cuteasianhair.com/long-blonde-layer/

 

Allie:

http://coolasianhair.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/96-asian-women-red-blonde-hair.png

 

Minhee:

http://coolasianhair.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/53-women-asian-blond-long-bangs-bow.jpg

 

Eun Mi:

http://coolasianhair.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/59-women-asian-blonde-curly-medium-hair.jpg

 

Soo Lin:

http://cuteasianhair.com/medium-black-wavy-with-bangs/

 

Eun Ji:

http://img.beautylish.co/nAsOz0HpAuVCtTFkT0P9cwMZAgM/lb-89/ombre-hair-color.jpg

 

The Melon Music Awards popped on TV and of course, B.A.P was wearing some weird looking outfit.  “Zelo, I told you not to wear something stupid.” Allie said as her stylist was blowdrying her blonde hair.  “They look so weird.” Hye Ri said messing with her red hair.  They got the award for best new artist along with Allie and then the sparklers came on. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30ijRfIgkM8&list=HL1355715488&index=5

 

“Go Eun Mi!” Crystal said watching Eun Mi from the screens while she was doing her turns.  “They are really good!” Minhee said and everyone’s eyes were glued on the screen.  They yelled S.P.A.H.S at the end and everyone cheered and clapped for them.  The cameras got some shots the idols watching the sparklers and those idols were in a trance.  They bowed and walked off the stage and attacked each other with hugs.  They hugged Soo Lin and thanked her and the show continued on.  Eun Mi arrived later at the saloon and the girls attacked her with hugs. 

 

Hye Ri left the room real quick and went upstairs.  “Hey Minhyuk, Can I see Jaemin real quick?” She asked and he nodded. Jaemin walked out and he got scared. “Hi noona, if you wanna yell at me more, go a head.” Jaemin said and looked down.  Hye Ri felt really guilty.  “I want to say I’m sorry. I’m sorry for being a real big to you and yelling at you.  I was just really angry and mad.  You honeslty don’t know how much guilt has been killing me.  You are like a little brother and I hate fighting with any brother.  I really do hope you can accept my apology.”  Hye Ri said and hugged Jaemin and he hugged back.  Tears were streaming down her face and they hugged each other tighter. “I’m so sorry noona, I really am.  I wish I could tell you all, but it couldn’t happen.” He said and nodded.  The other girls ran up the stairs to hug him, including Soo Lin.  “We are sorry Jaemin.” “I’m sorry too.” He said and the boys joined in the hug.  Chung Hee got a picture of the moment and put it on twitter.

 

This is why I do what I do

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! MID TERM WEEK! EEK! ALMOST DONE! PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO PASS!

Anyways, I will be in florida on Christmas Week, but i will STILL update

I have some ideas for the next chapter!

Xius outifit:

Xiu!