Moving on UP!

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

            It was Christmas Eve’s Eve and also the night of the Christmas Party.  The building was filled with Christmas decorations, the 12 foot Santa blowup in the front of the building; the room that the party will be held in was decorated as the girls imagined it.   Hye Ri was helping Chung Hee and Kianna do some last minute arrangements, while the other girls were either with He Young trying on what they were going to wear tonight or at home wrapping presents.  Some of the girls were either wearing a Santa like dress or an elf like dress.  Crystal was running her dance she was to perform for the Gayo award ceremony with Kianna.  The dance is meant for someone she loves a lot, and yes it’s a guy and they have been friends for months.

            After she finished her dance, she looked over to Kianna and saw she was crying. “Are you okay?” Crystal asked as she got up. “Yeah I’m fine, It’s just that, you performed it so well!” Kianna said and hugged Crystal and she hugged back. 
“I didn’t mean to make you cry unnie!” Crystal said and Kianna giggled.  “Go downstairs to Hee Young’s office and go try on your outfit for the performance”.  Cystal nodded and ran down the stairs to her office.  While she was running she did a front arial, but she fell once she hit the ground, twisting her ankle.  “Ow!” She said as she held to her ankle.  “That hurt”.  She bit her lip to distract her from the pain and she started to giggle. 

            Hyun Hoo walked outside the dance room and saw Crystal on the floor holding onto her ankle.  “Are you ok?” “I’m just in pain. Hep me!” Crystal said and held out her arms for him to pick her up.  “What did you do?” He asked as he helped her stand up.  “I did a front arial while running and I kind of lost balance and, yeah.” She said and Hyun Hoo face palmed.  “Hop on my back and I’ll bring you to Chung Hee’s office.” He said and turned around.  “Thanks!” She said and hopped on his back.  He ran to Chung Hee’s office and he was talking things over with Hye Ri and the two saw them rush in.  “What happened?” Chung He asked as she sat down.

            “I do front arial.  Me fall.  Me twist ankle.” She said and he nodded.  “Let me go get you an ankle brace”.  He said and went to the back of his office and pulled out a drawer filled with ankle braces to elbow braces.  He came back with one and put it on her right ankle.  “Does it hurt that bad.  Because I was hoping after Christmas we could begin working on your comeback.”  He asked and she nodded.  “It does hurt, but I don’t know exactly to what extent” She said and he nodded.  “Why do you want us to have a comeback so early?” Hye Ri asked and Chung Hee sighed.  He threw her his phone and she read a text message from Soo Man.  “Hello Chung Hee, just to let you know, GG will be having a comeback soon and we will beat your with sales?” She read and raised her eyebrow and rolled her eyes. 

            “Is he seriously luring you in with this bs?” Crystal said and he nodded.  “He is so jealous of us.” Hye Ri said and flipped her hair.  “I’m not going to listen to him, but I still think you girls should have a comeback.”  He said and the two nodded.  The girls left while Hyun Hoo stayed in with Chung Hee and waited for the rest of the boys to go in his office.  “If you need anything, just call and I will be at your service.” Hye Ri said and helped Crystal to Soo Lin’s car so she can bring her home.  Hye Ri went to pick up Young Guk so they could go get the food for the party.  “Hey babe.” He said and kissed her.  “You excited for tonight?” He asked and she smirked. “Puh-lease, I would sound stupid saying I’m not”.  She said and he chuckled.  “How many people are coming tonight?”  He asked and thought, “A little over 130 people, I think.” 

            “That’s a lot of people.”  He said and she nodded.  They arrived at the first place to pick up the food and fans were outside the store taking pictures of the two.  He back hugged her and kissed her cheek.  They could hear the fans aw outside and they blushed.  They picked up the cake and more people were outside and Hye Ri sort of began to freak out.  “There are way too much people outside.”  She said and he nodded.  “Are you okay though?”  “Just one more place and we are done.”  Hye Ri said and they drove to the next location.  They hurried in the store, got and paid for the food, and then drove back to the building to drop off the food.  “I think we are ready for tonight!” Chung Hee said and high fived Hye Ri. 

            Young Guk’s manager came to pick him up so they can get ready for the party, since it was already 3:00 and the party started at 7:45.  The Absolute boys left to go to an island for some bonding time and for other personal reasons so the girls wished Jaemin a big happy birthday and the boys did the same for Soo Lin.  “Bye babe.” Jay said and kissed her. “Bye! Text me please.” “Trust me, I will.”  Jay said and hugged his girlfriend.  The girls then went back home to prepare for the party and put on their outifts.

 

Red Dress: Hyun Mi, Allie, Kiomo, Eun Ji, Soo Lin, and Soo Yun

 

Christmasss!

 

Green Dress: Hwa, Hye Ri, Young Sun, Xiu, Minhee, Eun Mi, and Crystal

 

Green christmas Outfit! :)

 

            The girls got their early, 7:30, to make sure everything in place and to get their excitement out so they would not spazz during the party.  Secret and B.A.P arrived first and they began to talk until more idols showed up like Super Junior, f(x), B1A4, BTOB,  4minute, BEAST, A-Pink, Wonder Girls, GG, Rania, Block B, Boyfriend, Sistar, KARA,  EXID, ZE:A, U-Kiss, SHINEE, Teen Top, Infinite,  Miss A, T-ARA, and the list continues.   “This might be more than last year!” Hye Ri said to Young Sun and she nodded.  The music was playing loudly and everyone was dancing.  Eun Mi saw Sung Jae from BTOB kind of hanging by himself, so she invited him to hang out with the rest of the younger ones.  Eun Ji and Sung Jong hung out since they have not seen each other in a while.  Soo Yun and Soohyun hung out the whole time during the party, and some of the girls from P.L.H got suspicious.  A bunch of pictures were taken and everyone was just having a blast.  Kiomo was walking to get something to drink, when she accidently bumped into someone.  “Sorry noona!” The boy said and she looked up to see Ilhoon from BTOB.

            “It’s fine! I’m glad you guys came!” She said and gave him a hug and he hugged back.  The two began to hung out and Minhyuk and Peniel would when Kiomo would not look, because he has a major crush on her.  Xiu, Kiomo, and Minhee performed Jingle Bell Rock and everyone was rocking along.  “We got to hold up the party a little bit so we can wish our special little Christmas angel happy birthday.  Soo Lin get up here!” Hye Ri said and Soo Lin walked up the stage and there was a big cake for her and she smiled.

 

http://cdn.cakecentral.com/8/85/852d1965_IMG_3026small.jpeg

 

            Everyone sang happy birthday to her and she could not stop smiling.  Eun Mi grabbed some icing and smeared it all over her face.  The cake was cleaned out in no time and the party was almost to an end sadly.  Xiu and Daniel went to a place more quieter and they talked.  “I have your Christmas gift!” Daniel said and he pulled out a little box.  She opened it and there was a little slip of paper.  “What’s this?” “Open it” He nugged her and she giggled.  She opened the paper and it read http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i48/5/2/10/fbz_da09fab25d06261b2edd0df6b57ae15b.jpg

 

“The cat is so cute!”  Xiu said and looked at him and he was looking at her seriously.  “OMG YOU’RE SERIOUS?” Xiu asked and Daniel bursted out laughing and he nodded.  “YES!” She said and hugged him tightly.  “But I feel bad since I didn’t get to get you a gift.” She said and looked down.  He lifted her chin and kissed her lightly.  “You are already my gift.” He said and hugged her.  They sat outside for a little bit longer and then went back inside.  The party ended around 11:30 and everyone went home.  The girls arrived at the house and they already saw Chung Hee there.  “Well aren’t you mister Ninja.” Hye Ri said and the girls giggled. Chung Hee chuckled and began to speak.  “Hyun Mi, Gongchan’s CEO would like you guys to move into your house tonight”.  He said and the girls looked shocked.  “Already?” He nodded and the girls looked a little upset.  “Pack the things you need the most and we will bring more stuff over tomorrow.”  He said and she nodded.  The girls walked upstairs and changed quickly to help Hyun Mi pack. 

Hyun Mi was also excited at the same time and she was also texting Gongchan and he was excited too, but kind of thought it was too early/late to move into the house.  The girls got majority of the things she would need for tonight packed and loaded them into her car.  “If you need anything, call us right away, and we will be there in a blink of an eye.” Hye Ri said and hugged her.  Hyun Mi nodded and hugged the rest of the girls and left to her new home.  Gongchan was outside waiting for her and she ran to him.  “Are you happy?” “Yes, oppa!” She said and kissed him.  He fumbled with her ring and smiled at her.  “C’mon I’m tired, lets unload my stuff and go to bed.” Hyun Mi said and begun to lean onto him and he laughed.  The two grabbed her luggage and brought it up to her room so they could unpack. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“My favorite thing about this house is this huge closet.” She said as she put the final shirt on its hanger for now. “My favorite part will be sleeping next to you.” Gongchan said and she blushed.  “Oh, shut up.”  She said and walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth.  “You’re so pretty.” He said and she wiped from the toothpaste.  “And you are so handsome.”  “I’m happy you’re my fiancée.”  He said and he back hugged her.  “And you are not getting in my shorts tonight.”  She said and walked towards the bed.  Gongchan gasped and he laughed and jumped onto the bed.  “Let’s go to bed.” She said and got up to turn the lights off.  “Goodnight! I love you!” He said and kissed her.  “Goodnight! And I love you too!” She kissed him and the fell asleep cuddling each other. 

 

H.M

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Merry Christmas Eve/Christmas!  Happy Holidays and New Years~ Have a safe Christmas and I'm excited for a new year with P.L.H!  Comment below and I will be going to Flordia Christmas Afternoon, but I will try to update while being over there.  Merry Christmas Again!

 

Love, Brittney :)