Landshark 2

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

Minhee:

Today I washed my makeup away
So that the mirror could see my face
Xiu:

I wanted all my pain to portray
What my words could not say

Illumanite:
Cos I'll never be good enough
They see my tears and call my bluff
Gotta tough it out

Crystal

and it up to stay
All besides Crystal

To stay
Back to Crystal

Keep on running to the top
Young Sun

No time to breathe
No time to stop
But I

All:
Gotta shut the world out
And break down
So I can see what's left of me
Time for me to be alone
Where I feel home
And remember what I believe
I just wanna cry out loud
Cos it's the only sound
That will truly set me free
Eun Ji

I'm just standing still to say to you
I'm not perfect
Just thought you should know

Soo Lin:
So hectic I can't find my way
And I'm tired of all this rain
Allie:

I'm damaged and so ashamed
Only half my soul remains

Eun Mi:
Cos I'll never be pretty enough
They see my tears and call my bluff
Gotta tough it out and it up
To stay
Kiomo:

Keep on running to the top
No time to breathe
No time to stop
But I

All:
Gotta shut the world out
And break down
So I can see what's left of me
Time for me to be alone
Where I feel home
And remember what I believe
I just wanna cry out loud
Cos it's the only sound
That will truly set me free
Eun Ji:

I'm just standing still to say to you
I'm not perfect

Hyun Mi:
Oh I'm so afraid of change
And oh I know it's the only way


Gotta shut the world out
And break down
So I can see what's left of me
All:

Time for me to be alone
Where I feel home
And remember what I believe
Soo Yun:

I just wanna cry out loud
Cos it's the only sound
That will truly set me free
Hye Ri:

I'm just standing still to say to you
I'm not perfect
Just thought you should know
Just thought you should know

 

If you want to hear it on youtube type in Lori Martin I’m Not Perfect

 

            They bowed and Allie and Soo Lin walked to where Phillip, Holly, and One Direction was while the other girls went backstage.  “Wow that was amazing! And the dance in the beginning was wonderful, Soo Lin! How long did it take you to learn it?.” Holly asked. “Thank you! And I actually just learned it all backstage in five minutes.”Soo Lin replied and everyone looked surprised. “And how are you guys liking London?” Phillip asked. “Its is so pretty here and the fans are really amazing!” Soo Lin replied. “So P.L.H has 13 members and all different ages. What is the range for the age?” Phillip asked. “It is now 20-15, Most of our members are like 17 or 18.” Allie said.

 

“Woah you guys are all so young! Now Allie you’re the leader, what are your responsibilities of being the leader?” Phillip asked. “Well sometimes it is separating the parts for each member to sing, but I’m too young to do this. Another for me is to kind of get a concept for the outfits and usually I have the girls to depend on so I’m thankful for them.” Allie said. “I saw some of your interviews and some like diaries from when you guys were in Korea and your bond is so close.” Holly said. “We definetly feel like sister since we are together most of the time. We miss each other when we are over sea for example. We skype and text a lot. When we are all together, we joke around and hang out with other people together most of the time. Or atleast have some of them with us. We get in little arguments, but I have a feeling one will come soon.” Soo Lin said and Allie kind of laughed at the last part.

 

            “Now are any of you guys dating?” Holly asked. Soo Lin got a little nervous. Harry looked at her and that made her calm down. “I’m currently dating someone.” Allie said and everyone looked at Soo Lin. “Um..well….Harry and I kinda just started dating.” Soo Lin said as she looked to the floor. Harry got up and walked to Soo Lin and hugged her from behind. “I love you.” Harry said quietly to Soo Lin. “ I love you too!” She replied quietly. “Aw now that is young love. Are any of the other members dating someone?” Phillip asked. “Well Hyun Mi is dating a member of a korean group called B1A4. His name is Gongchan. I think that’s i-“ Allie was saying until she got a text from YoungSun saying she was dating Baro. “and apparently Young Sun just started dating Baro from the same group.” Allie said surprised. Soo Lin mouthed Oh Joy while looking up to the ceiling.

 

            “When you guys debuted in Korea, you were rivals to a girl group called Girls Generation. How did this all start?” Holly ased. “It started off with both of our entertainment producers were in high school together and they were mean to each other. So I guess we were made to get revenge on each other somewhat, but Girls Generation have been in k-pop since 2007. When we started we were paired up to go against one of the members from GG. P.L.H was originally a nine member group like Girls Generation” Allie said. “So you guys were a nine membered group?” Phillip asked and the two nodded. “Then we added three members who are Crystal, Kiomo, and Minhee. Then it still went on until on one of the Korean Programs, their member tiffany and our youngest Eun Mi were rivals and apparently they became friends backstage. They stood up during recording and said we don’t want to be enemies anymore, and so we stopped after that. It only lasted for a month and we are honestly happy that those two stood up.” Allie continued.

 

“Do you still hang out with the group?” Phillip asked. “They are busy in Japan now, but maybe when they come back to Korea we would start hanging out more. We text them and stuff though.” Soo Lin said. “Any release date on your album?” Phillip asked. “ June 19this the date when it goes in stores and itunes. We did an english version and a korean version. On itunes it will be free and when someone buys the album, 10 dollars are donated to hospitals everywhere around the world!” The girls said together and laughed after that. “Thank you so much for all of you guys coming to the show! We have to go now. Goodbye everyone and see you tomorrow with a performance by Rebecca Fergueson.” Holly said and the show ended. They gave hugs to Holly and Phillip and went backstage. “Hey I don’t have a schedule now, wanna go hang out?” Harry asked Soo Lin. “Yeah let me just tell my manager.” Soo Lin said and she texted Kianna and she said sure.

 

            They got into the van with the rest of One Direction to go to Harry’s moms house. Eleanor and Danielle were going to be there too, which made Soo Lin a little more nervous. Louis told her that Hye Ri and Eun Ji were coming too, which made her feel better. They got to his house and everyone got out of the car. When they walked in, Eleanor and Danielle were already inside. “Hey guys!” Danielle and Eleanor said as Danielle walked to Liam and Eleanor hugged Louis. The boys replied hey and all sat around the living room. “So Harry, how did you and Soo Lin start dating?” Danielle asked as she sat between Eleanor and Soo Lin. “Well I brought her to this hill where you could see all of London and we saw a shooting star and we both wished and then it all happened I guess.”

 

            “That’s cute. Don’t break her heart Harry. Or I will hurt you.” Eleanor said and Danielle agreed. Soo Lin giggled and Harry’s mom came in.  “Harry you and your girlfriend were adorable this morning! Hi Soo Lin I’m Anne.” Mrs. Anne said and they hugged each other. It got quiet when everyone heard Hye Ri and Eun Ji arguing on the other side of the door.  “Sorry you guys hold on.” Soo Lin said as she opened the door. “Yah! Stop arguing we can here you from inside.”Soo Lin said to the two as they shut down. “Danielle, Eleanor, this is Hye Ri and Eun Ji.” Soo Lin introduced the two and they all start talking with each other. Harry’s mom came in with some food for the group and some beers, only five because Liam and Harry can’t drink. “Soo Lin do you and your friends like some beer?” Anne asked. “No thank you, we don’t drink.” Eun Ji said and everyone looked a little surprised. “What? We want to stay 100% healthy.” Soo Lin said and Harry hugged her. “That is a smart little dancer.” He said and kissed her forehead. His sister, Gemma then came downstairs. “Hey mum where is the- OMG P.L.H IS IN OUR HOUSE!” Gemma yelled as she ran down the stairs to meet them, but Liam and Harry blocked her way. “Not so fast woman. I don’t want you to make her never come back here again because of you.” Harry said and Soo Lin poked her head around his body. “Harry your so mean to her, she is a fan and we care about them so, move over please!” Soo Lin said and put an arm around Gemma. They signed autographs and took pictures and Gemma ran upstairs to tweet all of this.

 

            “Sorry if she seems a little strange.” Harry said a little embarrassed. “Its ok. I don’t blame you.” Soo Lin replied as she hugged him. “Ugh Kianna won’t stop texting me about making sure your back doesn’t hurt from doing your ariel today.” Hye Ri said in a retarded tone that made everyone laugh. “Tell her I’m fine.” Soo Lin said and everyone looked confused. “What happened to your back?” Danielle asked. “I was working with the girls from Dance Moms since me Crystal, and Illumanite were asked to come. I was working on my solo when I did an ariel and I hit the glass mirror and I fell on some pieces that went into my back so I went through surgery and my tailbone somewhat hurts still when I do specific moves.” Soo Lin asked and everyone looked shocked. “Are you ok now?” Eleanor asked. She nodded and smiled.

 

            For the rest of the time, they watched movies (the toy story series being one of them) and played wii when Mrs. Anne came into the living room saying Chung- Hee was here. “Come on girls we have to go, your jet got fixed in time.” He said. “No JIMMY PROTESTED” Hye Ri yelled which made Louis break out into a laughing fit.”Wait you guys have a private jet?” Liam asked and the girls nodded. “Our flight isn’t until tonight right?” Eun Ji said as she leaned at the door frame. “It got moved up earlier than expected, so we have to go back and go back to Korea to work on your comeback.” He replied and Soo Lin was clinging onto Harry.”But I don’t want to leave.” Soo Lin whispered and Harry heard her. “Hey don’t worry. We will keep in contact every single day. And I will not cheat on you while you are gone. I love you too much to do that.” Harry said as they walked outside to the front yard. He picked up Soo Lin and kissed her. “I love you, I love you, I love you, look I will even yell it. I LOVE YOU SOO LIN.” Harry said and smiled. Soo Lin was giggling. “I don’t want to leave though. It is amazing here.” Soo Lin said and hugged Harry again.

 

            They all said their final goodbyes and the girls left back to the hotel to pack and went to the airport where all of their fans were waiting for them. The security was trying so hard , but the fans were getting closer and closer everytime so they had to run into the lobby of the airport. Paparazzi was their to which caused some problems. Soo Lin was texting Harry the whole time and was being controlled on where she was walking by Minhee and Kiomo. The fans were also at the fence which blocked the planes landing ground from the grassy area. Fans were shouting couple names of Soo Lin and Harry as they got onto the jet and rode back home.

 

            “Alright girls, when we get back, we are working on the comeback. For now, lets just sleep.” Kianna said and everyone agreed. The girls set up an alarm for when they were going to host a live stream. The first one would be held by Minhee, Crystal, Allie, Illumanite, Soo Yun, and Young Sun. The second one would be Soo Lin, Hye Ri. Kiomo,Xiu, Eun Ji, Hyun Mi and Eun Mi. The girls over all had a fun time in London and hoped to come back soon.

 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! Sorry for the random chapter names. Please comment and give me any ideas if you want to!