1 year Anniversary!

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

The girls woke up in the morning dancing around the house since today marked a year since they debuted.  They grabbed their luggage and went to the vans that were bringing them to London, since Alan wanted to meet the girls again, badly.  So, Chung Hee decided to have a party for the girls when they would get back and also bring Absolute, B.A.P, and KARA with them to London.  “NOONA!” The little blonde boy yelled as he ran inside the house with a camera.  “Yah! What did I tell you about running into places?” Allie asked him “That I should always think before I act so I do not damage myself. “ Zelo recited and Allie nodded. “What up with the camera?” Eun Ji asked as she came down the stairs and brought down her makeup cases, since they were also filming for their Halloween music video. 

            “It’s from Alan, he wants you girls to film your adventure to and from London, but Zelo got to the camera first.”  Chung Hee said and Zelo nodded. “Yeah and he beat me to it.” Lixi barged in glaring Zelo down and Zelo stuck his tongue out at him.  “You two stop it, Nicole just texted me saying they are 4 minutes away from the airport and we gotta go.” Soo Yun said and everyone nodded.  They all got into the vans and were brought to the airport.  “So noona, are you excited?” Zelo asked facing the camera towards her. “Very excited.  We get to see our British P.L.H army!” Allie said and nodded.  Then Lixi grabbed the camera and the two boys started to make silly faces towards the camera.  “Yah! You two are wasting batteries.”  Soo Lin said and took the camera from them.

            The girls arrived at the airport and got their plane tickets.  Soo Lin, Minhee, Daehyun, Hye Ri, Kiomo, and Hwa, were messing with the camera and talking about things they were gonna do in London. Eun Mi came back with two cans of Monster energy drinks for Lixi and herself.  Soo Lin’s eyes widen and she stood up. “NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO! DON’T YOU TWO DARE DRINK THOSE DRINKS!” She started saying as she chased them.  They stood behind some chairs and slowly opened it and chugged it down. “Oh crap.  HYE RI!” Soo Lin said and clapped “Control your……..peasant!” She said and the girls started laughing.  Once they finished drinking, they were bouncing up the walls.  Chung Hee just sat there and watched the two.  Maz came in and tackled Jaemin to make him stop shaking.

            “Mr. Chung Hee the jets have arrived.” The flight attendant said and he nodded.  He gathered everyone up and separated them into planes, having KARA, Kianna, HeeYoung, and P.L.H in one jet, with all the boys in another jet.  Which meant that the boys took the other camera Alan gave them.  “Ok so we will now film the reactions of the girls who did not play Slender.” Hwa said and Eun Mi yelled  “SOCIAL REJECTS FTW!” While Hwa was talking.  So it was Allie, Hye Ri, Minhee, Hyun Mi, Young Sun, and KARA.  They screamed every time they found a note or saw something that looked like Slender.  They only had three notes when Slender caught them and they started screaming and laughing.  Eun Mi came behind Jiyoung and scared her saying ‘boo’ in her ear. 

            Chung Hee said that some more people might be doing solo debuts also with Young Sun, but he does not know who yet.  10 hours have passed and there was 1 hour left until they would land in London.  They fell asleep, but was awoken by Kiana’s alarm clock telling the girls to get up and get dressed.  And within that hour, the girls were ready to go. 

            Once they got off the plane, some of their fans were waiting for them, singing I’m Not Perfect.  “Bless you guy’s hearts!” Hyun Mi said and signed some autographs for the fans.        They all did this for 15 minutes and went to the hotel.  Rooming Buddies were Hye ri, Hyun Mi, and Eun Mi in one room. Soo Yun, Minhee, and Kiomo in another.  Young Sun, Allie, and Xiu in room 3.  Hwa, Crystal,Eun Ji, and Soo Lin in room 4 .  The boys were staying in the same hotel, just another floor.  B.A.P and KARA were also on another floor. 

            Hye Ri gathered Hwa, Young Sun, Chung Hee, Kiara, KARA, Young Guk, Himchan, Soo Yun, Xiu, HeeYoung, Hyun Hoo, Maz, and the two Jaemin’s to her room, and had Hyun Mi watch the younger ones by bringing them into her room.  Reason is because Hye Ri is trying to plan Eun Mi and Eun Ji’s birthday party.  “How about we do like a prom thing?” Soo Yun suggested and everyone agreed. “So the guys can ask a girl out to prom as their date?” Him Chan asked and she nodded.  “I like that idea.” Gyuri said and everyone agreed. “Ok, so I need Maz, Hyun Hoo, Xiu, and Soo Yun to go make a quick video saying about the idea and send it to every male idol as a contact on your phone. Everyone, do not tell Eun Ji and Eun Mi about this or the other girls.” Chung Hee said and everyone nodded. 

            Young Guk went to tell s about it, the same for Absolute.  Soo Yun and Hwa had a little spasm down the hall.  The four made the video real quick and sent it out to the male idols.  Hwa was in charge of texting the female idols about their idea.  “Ok girls, I sent some of the clips from the cameras to Alan, but they said he needed a bit more, so lets go sight seeing.” Chung Hee said and the girls put their shoes on again.  Eun Mi grabbed the camera and started to walk with Hara and JiYoung. They stalked all of the couples that were with them, and they were really into Jaemin and Soo Lin, even though they aren’t dating.  “I really do hope they date, but according to JaeMin dating her would be because they are like brother and sister. “ Eun Mi said and pouted. 

            They went on the London eye and Zelo was amazed from being so high up. Eun Mi was trying to talk to Hara through the glass since they were in another capsule and they kept laughing.  Hye Ri, Soo Yun, Minhee, and Young Guk had the camera next and they started talking.  DaeHyun was thinking very hard about how to ask Minhee to prom, and she noticed how focused he was about something.  “ALLIE NOONA! NOONAS! CHUNG HEE SAID THAT IM GOING TO SEOUL MUSICAL ARTS HIGH SCHOOL!” Lixi yelled and everyone hollered and Zelo was  very excited.  “Minhee, Eun Mi, and Allie noona should come to school with us!” Lixi suggested and Zelo nodded.  “I don’t know about that. Sweetheart.” “C’mon noona!  You would have fun!” Zelo said to Allie and she looked down. “It would be nice for you three. And if you guys do decide, we would just put you in your junior year. “ Kianna said and Chung Hee nodded. “But you girls would have to do the same like I told Lixi, you must get a million views on your Halloween music video once we finish making it.”

           

            “We’ll think about it.” Minhee, Allie, and Eun Mi said at the same time.  Everyone was hungry, so they decided to go eat at a local restaurant.  “HYUN MI!”  She heard two little girls yell her name and once she turned around, she saw Sophia Grace, and Rosie. “AH! It’s my children!” Hyun Mi said and ran to hug them.  “Happy One Year anniversary~” Rosie said and the girls awed! “Thank you so much!” Soo Yun said and hugged her.  Sophia had a basket with crowns in them and gave them each a crown. “Yay! We are princesses just like you guys!” Minhee said and the two giggled.  “Soo Yun, can you rap Super Bass for me and Rosie?” Sophia asked and she nodded.  Soo Yun started and she literally sounded British. “Woah…YOUR ONE OF US!” Sophia yelled and the girls started to laugh. “Sweetheart, we have to go.” Her mom said and Sophia got a little upset.  Her mom took a picture of the two with the girls and left. 

            It was somewhat getting late, and the girls had to go to the Alan Carr studio.  KARA said they were tired and stayed behind at the hotel, and the same for Young Jae, Jong Up, and Himchan. 

 

Hye Ri and Soo Yun (the one with the picture frame is her new hair color and style:

 

Hye Ri Soo Yun

 

 

 

Minhee:

           

Minhee

 

 

 

Young Sun and Hwa:

           

Young Sun HwaYoung

 

 

 

Xiu and Hyun Mi (her picture with the border is her new hair color and style):

           

Xiu Hyun Mi

 

 

 

Kiomo and Eun Ji (they both have new hairstyles and colors the pictures with borders.:

           

Kiomo Eun Ji

 

 

 

Soo Lin and Crystal (their hair pictures are their hair colors and styles):

           

Soo Lin Crystal

 

 

 

Allie and Eun Mi (The orange hair is Eun Mi’s new hairstyle and color):

           

Eun Mii (orange hairstyle) Allie below

 

 

 

Their fans were waiting outside for them and once they were spotted, they started screaming.  The girls ran to them quickly to take pictures and sign autographs, and then they went inside.  “Oh.Crap.” Hye Ri said and Soo Lin noticed, “What-“ Soo Lin asked before she saw. It was One Direction who was also going to be on Alan Carr today.  Little Mix was also their to be interviewed.  “Eun Ji!” Liam said and she smiled.  “Hey! Long time no see! How have you been?” Eun Ji asked and hugged him and walked off with him.  Harry noticed Soo Lin and they smiled at each other. “Soo Lin if you aren’t co-“ Kianna was saying but Soo Lin butted in. “No, it’s fine, I have gotten over it.” She said and Kianna nodded.  Harry walked towards her and asked if they could speak in private and they walked off.

The girls went to their dressing room to rest with Absolute and B.A.P. One Direction and Little Mix walked in and chatted with everyone while Lixi was trying to control his spasm over One Direction.  Soo Lin and Harry walked back into the room and all eyes were on them. “It’s ok guys, we are friends again.” Soo Lin said and hugged him. “Lol more like bffls.” Louis said and everyone giggled. Little Mix was called to go do their interview.  15 minutes later, One Direction was called and Soo Lin gave Harry the thumbs up.  Another 15 minutes later, P.L.H was called on set. “Alright girls lets do this!” Crystal said and the all said ‘Fighting’ at the same time. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I know the chapter is not longer, but I'm saving it for the next chapter! I'm gonna have to work on it later since my teachers are like killing us with homework! I hope you guys like! Comment and Subscribe!

Also for the interview: I would like you guys to submit some questions Alan would ask them. Please do this! Because my mind is blank from some questions! 

 

Peace

Love 

Hope

Brittney!