Girlfriend Tag and Boyfriend Does My Makeup Tag Part 2

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

                “Hi guys and girls! Today Jay and I will bring you the girlfriend tag video and we hope you enjoy it!” Soo Lin said and Jay rested his chin on her shoulder as he sat behind her, with his back against the mirror in the practice room.  “We can’t do it forlong sadly because she has to teach a ballet class to some trainees.” Jay said and she nodded.  “And he has to start practicing with Absolute for our world tour, so I guess we should begin now!” Soo Lin said and Jay scrolled through his laptop to find questions to ask her.  “First question, where was our first date?” “We had dinner in Hongdae, and then we sat under a bridge at Chyunggye Cheon” Soo Lin said and smiled at the memories.  “Who kissed who first” Jay asked and Soo Lin poked his cheek, “You clearly!” She said and kissed him.  “What is my shoe size?” Soo Lin slowly crept up to where his shoe was, but he held her back and he laughed.  “No! No cheating” He told her and she laughed.  “Size 11?” “Eh..I’ll give it to you there” He said and she smiled. 

                “What is my favorite tv show?” “You barely watch tv though! Since you are always practicing or sleeping! But I guess Running Man or Weekly Idol.” She shrugged and he nodded.  “I’ll give you that one too” She rolled her eyes and let out a breathless laugh.  “Favorite Alcohol drink I like?” “Do you even drink?” Soo Lin asked and he just stared at her.  “No..” He said quietly and she giggled.  “What is my favorite ice cream flavor?” “Chocolate Chip, but you also like Vanilla and Oreo” Soo Lin answered and he nodded happily.  “Can you get me ice cream please while I’m practicing by the way?” He asked and she nodded. “Thank you” He said and kissed her cheek. “What is my favorite candy and fruit” “You are starting to get obssessed Reese’s.  And your favorite fruit is a banana.” Soo Lin said and he hugged her tigher “You know I love you right?” He asked and she giggled “Of course!” She said and he kissed her cheek.  “What do I like to do when I am bored?” “Call and text me endlessly even in the morning or when I have to teach.  Walk in during my lessons or when I am teaching or practicing.  Or bother the members.” She went on endlessly until he put his hand in front of .  “Yeah the list is endless, but you could have said the ones that are appropriate!” “Those are approprate though!” She argued back and he wrestled her. 

                “Alright the last question, how much do you love me?” “As big as the universe! But how much do you love me?”  “Endlessly” He said and kissed her.  “Sorry again since the video is so short! But we have to get back to our busy schedule” “Blehh” Jay said as Soo Lin was talking.  “So goodbye for now!” The couple waved goodye and Jay ended the video.  “I expect my ice cream in my practice room” He said and chuckled. “Got it oppa” Soo Lin said and the two walked their separate ways. 


                “Hey guys! It’s Soo Yun and SooHyun here,clearly, and today this video will be the Boyfriend Makeup Tag, with him doing my makeup.” Soo Yun pointed towards SooHyun and he laughed.  “Alright let’s get started, and remember I am not aloud to tell him what anything is or tell him what each makeup id for.” She said and he nodded.  She quickly put her hair in a bun and put her headband on.  SooHyun looked at her makeup desk and saw numerous of different brushes and powders and stuff. “I don’t even know where to start.” He mumbled and she tried to hold in her laughter.  He panicked and grabbed the bronzer and a concelear brush and he started applying a bunch of bronzer on her face.  “Tanning 101” He said as he started to apply the bronzer on her and noticed how dark she was getting.  “I’m not going to look at myself” She mumbled quietly and he laughed.  He then grabbed a dark pink blush and a bronzing brush and started to make her cheeks very pink.  “Haha I’m making you blush” He said and she laughed.

                “Okay now the eyebrows” he said and grabbed a brow pen and made her eyebrows look pretty good.  “That’s probably the best looking part of your face at the moment” He said as he put the pen down and started looking at everything else.  He then grabbed her huge eyeshow palet and studied the colors that would look good with her eyes.  “Neon Green it is” He said and she held in her laughter of nerves.  “Oh dear Jesus” She said and he started to apply it.  “Damn your eyes are bright” He said and she laughed.  “STOP! You are making me mess up” He said and held her face still.  “Are you getting it on my lid, because it feels like you are going to my ear” She said and he laughed.  Then he applied some eyeshadow to the other eye and she looked ridculous.  Then he grabbed her black eye liner and started to apply it on her lash line and then almost under her bags under her lower lash.  “You look like a character from Insidious” He said and they both started laughing.  “I think I’m don-wait” He said and grabbed her fake eye lashes.  Her face immediately dropped and he smirked at her.  “My evil genius is coming out now” and Soo Yun started crying laughing.  He put the lashes on after he did the glue and stuck it on her eye.  “It’s like your lids grew lashes” He said and she giggled.  He then applied bright pink lipgloss and then he remembered mascara.  “Wait stop!” She said and he looked at her “The way you are holding it is like you are going to poke me!” She grabbed his hand and put the mascara brush in his fingers the right way and he started to apply it. 

                “It looks like….I’m not even going to say it” He said and the two laughed.  “Okay now I’m done!” He said and he grabbed a mirror for her to look at.  “What the hell did you do to my face?” She asked him and they started to burst out into laughter.  “I really do look like I should be from Insidious though” She replied and he laughed.  “I think I need a drink now” She said and SooHyun fell to the floor laughing.  “Okay so that’s it for this video! Oh god I look so creepy, but thank you for watching anyways!”  “Byee!” The two said and he looked at her again.  “It will take me centuries to get this off! Come help me since you did this mess!” She said and dragged him to the bathroom.


                “Hi everyone, you probably are wondering, Eun Ji, what are you and Minhyuk doing in your bathroom? Well I got a lot of tweets for us to do the ‘Boyfriend does my makeup tag’ so he agreed to it and I’m excited! But I’m going to break the rules and tell him what each thing is because I am scared of what he will do to my face.” Eun Ji said and MinHyuk kissed her cheek.  “My face is completely bare right now so..he can now demolish my face with makeup.” She said and he chuckled.  “Don’t worry I will make you look gorgeous” He said and she smiled nervously.  “Let’s see what we got” He said and looked at the piles of makeup the covered the whole counter.  “Eun Ji why do you have so much makeup?
 He asked and she looked at him, “Because half is mine and half is my makeup artist” She explained and he sighed.  He grabbed some face primer that was clear and smeared it all over her face.  “Man handleing much” She muttered and he chuckled.  “Okay now the legit stuff” He grabbed some concelear and started to put it on her face.  “Woah woah wait. Hold up.  Is my face really two skin tones darker than the rest of my body?” She asked him after she looked in the mirror.  He looked at her speechless. “Do I legity do this to my face in the morning?” She defended herself and he started laughing.  “Well I’m a guy how am I supposed to know?” “You get your makeup done every morning oppa!” “Well I don’t pay attention to what she- forget it” He said and continued.  “Okay I’ll take some off” He said and grabbed a white towel. “Don’t use white use my purple one” She said and he glared at her.  He lightly took some off, which made it look a little better to him. 

                “Blush time!” He said in a girly voice and Eun Ji giggled.  “What girl needs five different blushes, they all look the same!” He said and she looked at him weirdly.  “You are too judgemental” She told him and he sighed. “Well I’m just saying no girl needs this much makeup” He replied and she threw her hands up in defense.  He applied a very bright pink barbie blush that apparently showed up on her face.  “Holy cow, I look like a barbie doll that did not make the cut or something” She said and they both laughed. “Alright let’s do the lips” He said and grabbed some red lipstick.  “What brand is it” She asked and he shrugged. “Um MAC, whatever the hell it says” He said and she laughed.  “Now do that thing that you do with your lips” He told her and she did.  “Eye shadow” He said and looked at the numerous amounts of eyeshadow.  “I so know how to do this” He said and she giggled.  He grabbed some primer and put it on her eyes, then some light colored brown eyeshadow and put it on her eye, then did some shadow creasing, brow higlighting, and basically did a smokey eye.  “Okay I will actually say you did a pretty good job on the eyes” She said and he smiled.  “Because I watch you do your eyes all the time” He said and grabbed some eyeliner. 

                He then put the eye liner almost all over her lid, and not even near her bottom lashes.  “You gave me a black eye via makeup oppa” She said and the two laughed.  Then he grabbed a brow pen and did her brows, making them look overly bushy.  “BAM YOU ARE GORGEOUS” He said and she laughed at how weird she looked.  “Okay the eyes look really good, but other than that I look pretty gross” She said and Minhyuk kissed her.  “You will always look pretty to me” He said and the two started laughing again.  “So describe this look to me” She asked him and then he became very sassy.  “Well this is a look you could wear everyday if you just want to sccare the neighboorhood kids.” He said and Eun Ji started to cry laughing.  “Okay so that is the end of this video, wow. I so get to do your makeup next time” She told him and he agreed.  “Now I got to go take this off, but please comment below and tell us what we should do next and thanks for watching!” Eun Ji said and the two started to wave goodbye.  “Wait I need to get a picture!” He said and then she ended the video. 


                “The things we do for these people” Hye Ri said as she sat next to Yongguk on her bed. “Now Hye Ri” He said and she glared at him.  “Okay, hello peoples! Today my wonderful boyfriend and I will be doing the ‘boyfriend does my makeup tag’ and the ‘girlfriend does my makeup tag’” Hye Ri said and the two started laughing from nervousness.  “I’m letting Yongguk go first because I am so nice” Hye Ri said and she put her hair in a ponytail.  She dumped all of her makeup on the towel that was on her bed and his eyes got big.  “Holy wow” He said and Hye Ri laughed at him.  “You’re acting like you have never seen this before.” She said and he looked at her like she was crazy “Because I do not know anyone with this much makeup.  Nor do you need this much” He said and she glared at him.  “All of this is what helps me look good for you” She said and he laughed.  “You look stunning without any makeup” He said and kissed her.

                “Alright let’s start of with this powder looking stuff” He said and grabbed a random brush. Hye Ri took the brush out of his hands and replaced it with the right one. “What was wrong with the other one?” “That was for blush!” “It doesn’t make a difference!” “Yes it does oppa!” She argued back and he sighed.  “You’re difficult” “What did you just say?” She eyed him and he gulped “Nothing” “That’s what I thought.  He started to apply the powder all over her face, and it got in .  “Too much Yongguk” She said as she waved it out of her face.  “Now concealer” He said and Hye Ri slapped his hand “What now?” He playfully yelled and she laughed.  “It’s only one or the other! And you already did the powder so you can’t do concealer” She explained and he just stared at her.  “I’m doing it anyway” “What no!” She said, but he was already doing it. “Ugh now it is going to be tough to get off” “Wow your life is so hard” He replied back and she glared at him. 

                “Lipstick time!” He said and grabbed five different ones. “What the hell do you think you are doing?” She asked him.  “Uh, I am clearly doing five at the same time! Gonna see if we can make a new shade here.” He said and she tried to hold in her laughter.  “Your mom would be so proud of you right now” Hye Ri said and Yongguk laughed.  He did it color wise, having a light pink on the left corner of , then a barbie pink, then a hot pink in the middle, then a near red, and then a hot red in the right corner.  She smacked her lips together and Yongguk laughed even more.  “It looks like it got color dyed!” He said in amazement and she giggled.  “Blush….what the hell is shimmer.” He said and looked at the little container.  He shrugged and put some on her cheeks with her hands.  ‘Yongguk it isn’t sun screen!” She said after he rubbing her face in a hard way.  “Well I’m sorry!” He said and then applied blush.  Then he grabbed some bronzer and put it under her neck and on her cheek bones. “Yongguk am I from American Horror story? I’m just wondering here.” She asked him and he nodded. “Yes actually that Is my goal” He said and she giggled.

                He then decided to do eyeshadow and grabbed the darkest color he could find, black. “Timeout, why the hell are you putting black eye shadow” “We just discussed I’m making you look like you cam from American Horror Story, the re-imbursed character.” He said and she shook her head.  “Now how are you going to do eyeliner since the whole top part of my eye is black” “Use this white eyeliner” He said and started to put it on “That’s not white eyelin- okay” She said as he already moved on to the other eye “You look fabu” He said and tried to find some kind of brow pen.  He accidently grabbed a pink lip liner and put it in her eyebrows.  “Yongguk, do you think they make a pink eyebrow pen? Cuz I did not know that my eyebrows could also use some lip liner” She exclaimed and he chuckled.  “Stop your complaining.” He replied and she just glared at him.  He then did a pretty good job at applying the mascara and he was done.

                “Damn Yongguk! I knew you wouldn’t do good, but this is horrible” She said and he pretended to cry. “But I worked really hard” “I look like Barbie when she gets drunk and decided to kiss girls with different shades of lipstick!” Hye Ri exclaimed and Yongguk fell to the floor laughing.  “It looks like I got a crayon and colored your face.” He said and she agreed.  “That’s probably what you did” She said and the two laughed.  “Now it’s my turn for you!” She told him and he got nervous.  “Dear God help me” He said and she laughed evilly. She then grabbed some liquid foundation and slapped it on her hands.  “Since you think everything is sun screen, I’ll just slap this on your face” She said and started smearing it all over his face.  “Now for some bronzer” She said and put some in his hair line and on his cheek bones.  “We are going to do something with the blush, so cover your eyes” She told him and he did as she said.  “Oh god I’m scared” He said and he started shaking.  She got some red eyeshadow and started to put it on his cheeks.  Then she got some black and white eyeshadow and doodled with it on top of the red.  “ LADIES AND GENTLEMENT, A NEW ADDITION TO CIRCQUES DU SOLEIL!” Hye Ri shouted and Yongguk stared at himself in the mirror “Holy sh- what the hell did you do!” He asked and started laughing.  “If I am in American horror story, then you are in C.D.S” She said and he sighed.

                “Now I should do a nice smokey eye.” She said and did a smokey eye in the color of flames (red,yellow, and orange of course).  “You are going to be a fire breather” She exclaimed and he looked at his eye lides.  “The things I do for you” He said and she hit his shoulder.  She grabbed a black eyeliner pen and started to do his eyes.  “Stop mov- now you messed me up!” She said as the pen went farther from his eye and almost towards his hair line.  She then added some to his water line and he started to spazz. “Stop having a seizure and stay still!” She held his shoulders and continued to apply it to the other eye.  “Neon blue for the brow bone” Hye Ri said and she laughed at how he looked as a whole. “I deserve an academy award” She said and glanced at the makeup. “Oh yes” She said as she saw purple lipstick. “Oh no, don’t you dare!” He said and wrestled her to not put it on him.  Somehow, she got on top of him and applied it, but since he kept moving, it got all over his chin, and other parts of his face. 

                She then applied the pink lip liner to his eyebrows and she was done.  “Let’s just compare these gorgeous looks she said as she flipped the camera screen towards them and they bursted into tears of laughter.  “Can we just go to starbucks and see what people say?” He asked and she agreed.  “I so win” She said and looked at her masterpiece.  “See I could have made you look good, but I decided to make things more interesting.” She explained and he sighed at her.  “I hope we made you laugh with this video and our awesome makeup skills! Make sure you check out the other girls videos while you are at it! We love you all!” Hye Ri said and Yongguk pulled her into his lap.  “Byeee!” He said quickly and before Hye Ri could say goodbye, he turned the camera off and started to tickle her to death. She screamed and ran to the bathroom to take off all of the makeup, but in the process she splashed water on his clothes.  

                “We are so going to need to shower to take all of this off.” Hye Ri exclaimed and Yongguk smirked.  “How about we just take the makeup off and do something I have planned” He said seductively and she lightly moaned and the two hurridly took of their makeup to do whatever…they..had…..planned.  


Hey everyone! I'm going to do the MV making chapter for 3B's tomorrow night! 

But real quick I need everyone to comment their character's names to see who is catching up with the story and who isn't! 

Xiu

Hye Ri

Soo Lin

Soo Yun

Crystal

Hyun Mi

Allie

Eun Mi

Minhee

Young Sun

Kiomo 

Eun Ji

 

If you do not comment, you will recieve a private message from me (it pribably won't be good)\