A little bit to early?

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

Since the fight, the girls have been working on the sub unit groups for the perfumes. They have made the music videos, the bottles for the fragrances, which will be coming out September 23rd.  They released teaser videos and photos the week before the videos were to be released. Also since the fight, Allie had been refusing Zelo’s text and calls. Monday, August 27th came, and Chung- Hee decided to release the music videos earlier than expected.  Their music videos popped up on many Korean blogs and news articles in a matter of minutes.  The views for each video raised higher and higher by the minute.

            Hyun Mi and Gongchan went out on a date and Gongchan went to meet Hyun Mi’s parents for lunch.  The other girls either shopped, slept, ate, or watched t.v. Young Sun on the other hand, was called to Chung- Hee’s office. “Hey you need me or some-“ Young Sun said, but was cut off from seeing Baro in his office to. “Are we in trouble?” “Lol no you two are not in trouble, but I do have an idea for the two of you.” Young Sun and Baro loked at each other and then back at Chung Hee. “I was wondering if you two wanted to collaborate together and perform on the music programs.” He said and the two brightened up. “REALLY? I AGREE WITH THIS IDEA!” Young Sun cheered and Baro hugged her. “Ok you two. I want both of you to go down to the recording studio and start recording the song. Hyun Mi and  I wrote the lyrics, so I hope you guys like them.” Chung Hee said and the two nodded. They left the room and went down stairs.

            “We Run The Night.” Young Sun said as she read the title of the song. Baro tried reading it, but failed miserably.  “Alright let’s go.” Said one of the people who works on recording with the group.

           

Run em Like run 'em run 'em

Woop!

Run em Like run 'em run 'em

Woop!

 

taeyang-eun eopdeulyeo, eopdeulyeo, eopdeulyeo ttae daundoendamyeon

dangsin-eun eoduun dakeu dulyeowo boi

geuligo bul-i kkeo bakk-e oechul hal ttae

dangsin-eun eodiseobuteo sijaghaeyahalji anhseubnida malhaebwa.

 

geuligo jangsoneun keun soli keun solilo dochaghamyeon

naneun tteol-eojyeo neukkil ttae ibnida

geuligo ttae segye seullib saundeu saundeu soli

'Cause the sound is the key to my heart

 

Chorus:

We Run Yes uh We run the night night night

We Run Yes uh We run the night night night

We Run Yes uh We run the night night night

Run em Like run 'em run 'em

Woop!

Run em Like run 'em run 'em

Woop!

[_20984467.html ]

Baro:

jido , maiaemi, hadan-ui

, hoju , alae ttang alae lo

dangsin-eun nae deulaibeuleul saeng-gag , naui bijeon-eul bogo nae baegopeum-eul deudgo

nae don-i nai deulsulog useon-eun eolin eod-eul

jeodeul-eun jeodeul-ui yeonghon-eul panmae hajiman, agma neun naega deo beonhoga eobsdaneun geol algo

jega agileul idong idong geoya, sinseonhan agi o, jagi anya, anya, agi o o, beibi idong idong

agi geulae geulae, ije geugeos-eul agileul gabyeobge heundeulda , , na-ege agileul ganjil hage

naneun jeoleul jeojang eolyeoul nan geuge haejul geoya ilh-eobeolin geol al-a

joesong jeug, dei deu kaunti neun nal kiwo jusin bangbeob iya

Yall balo jigeum uliga bam eul silhaeng jal deul-eoss F *** dangsin-i na ege don-eul naeseyo!

 

Chorus:

We Run Yes uh We run the night night night

We Run Yes uh We run the night night night

We Run Yes uh We run the night night night

Run em Like run 'em run 'em

Woop!

Run em Like run 'em run 'em

Woop!

 

 

leosi leosi leosi leosi gat-eun neukkim

modeun pibu pibu jeoleul tong-gwa doljin

naega chungbunhi gyesoghaji gyesoghaji leul eod-eul su issseubnida

'biteu ga nal kkeul-eo dang-gi gyesog won-in

deodeo deodeo deodeo naege neomu nop-a chwal-yeong

nan jeoldaelo geu jali

Party party all night night night

halu jong-il jal geuligo dasineun ileon jis-eul

 

[Chorus:]

We Run Yes uh We run the night night night

Run em Like run 'em run 'em

Woop!

We Run Yes uh We run the night night night

Run em Like run 'em run 'em

Woop!

 

They worked on the song for about two hours, and then they moved on to practice the dance, but Baro had to leave since he had to appear on Hello Baby for another challenge. “Alright Young Sun, lets work.” Kianna said walking in with some of the Absolute boys and some other dancers.

 

Young Sun

 

“5…6…7…8” Kianna said and started the music:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY6D-8BC-dY&list=PL1A8517F2898C75EB&index=5&feature=plpp_video

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaWduAoGPx4&list=PL1A8517F2898C75EB&index=6&feature=plpp_video

 

(Start this one at 1:54: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeA9gwyx6rE&feature=related)

 

dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkJvME63No8&feature=fvwrel

 

She worked on another 5 hours to this dance to make it perfect. She tried singing to it and was almost running out of breath. “Young Sun, I think you got the dance down.” “I know, but it’s not like perfect.” Young Sun said and Kianna sighed. “Alright, just don’t over work yourself.” Kianna said and left the room. Young Sun kept practicing until she heard some knocking from the door.

 

            Lixi bobbled in with HyunHoo and a camera crew followed them. “NOONA! MTV’s BTS people are filming us!” Lixi said jumping up and down. She got a little wide eyed and bowed at the cameras. “What you doing noona?” HyunHoo asked (idk how old hyunhoo is so,yeaahh). She nodded them to come closer and told them about her solo debut, somewhat.  “Ohh, well that’s cool!” Lixi said and hugged her. Baro walked in on him hugging her and chased him around the dance studio. “YAH! Oppa!” Young Sun yelled at Baro and he came to her immediately and protected her from Lixi. Lixi hid behind HyunHoo and he laughed.  “Hey Young Sun, the van is waiting for us outside!” Baro said spinning her in circles and she nodded. They were going to shoot the music video. It would continue for four days.  “Hey If you guys want to come you can. Maz is coming and so is Leo.” She said and the two agreed to come along.

 

Back at the house, Allie, Hye Ri, Soo Lin, Crystal, Hwayoung, and Eun Ji were all in the living room watching the Hunger Games when the doorbell rang.  “I’M COMING!” Hye Ri said and she ran to open the door. She opened the door to see Young Guk and a bunch of cameras behind him. “Uhh hey oppa. There totally aren’t camera’s behind you.” Hye Ri said and raised her eyebrow. “Hey babe” he said and kissed her. “Apparently the fans chose us to be on We Got Married, so yeah!” Young Guk said while rubbing the back of his neck. “Really?” Hye Ri said and he nodded. “Right now you guys need to go to the HRT building. Chung Hee has some things for the two of you guys.” The PD said and the two nodded. “LET ME GET READY FIRST!” Hye Ri yelled as she was running up the stairs. “BUT YOU ALREADY LOOK FINE.” Young Guk said. “PISH POSH” Hye Ri yelled back and closed her door.

 

Young Guk let the camera men come inside and do a short little interview, coming in behind the camera men was Zelo. “N-noona.” Zelo said quietly. Allie turned around and saw him. “Yah! What are you doing here?” Allie stood up and folded her arms across her chest. “I want you to forgive me.” Zelo said looking to the ground and watching him move his foot side to side. “And why would I do that considering you cheated on me?” “Because you love me?” Zelo said looking up to her with teary eyes. “What makes you think that?” He shrugged and looked back down. “Please noona, let me explain.” “EXPLAIN? I think you already did enough. And knowing today is our 6 month anniversary is today, we might as well just not be together anymore. “NO NOONA DON’T SAY THOSE WORDS PLEASE!” Zelo said crying and getting on his knees. He hugged her waist with his head on her stomach. (Hard to explain, but he was hugging her while he was kneeling). She her eyes got wide and she looked toward the girls looking worried with a crying Zelo on her stomach.

 

The just starred at her in aww thinking this was a cute moment.  Eun Ji just told her to forgive him, because he looked miserable. “I don’t w-want you to leave me Allie.”  Allie started to really hate herself about how mean she is to Zelo. “Jun Hong, look at me.” Allie said and he looked at her.  “I will forgive you. IF you can agree with me to explain what happened and if those two Secret noonas ask you to do anything with them, tell them no straight away.  Can you tell me yes please?” “Yes noona!” Zelo said and hugged her. 

 

“I LOVE YOU NOONA!” “I LOVE YOU TOO JU HONG!” They said and kissed. “AWW TOO CUTE!” Hwa said and everyone giggled. “So what are we gonna do for our six month anniversary?” Allie askd and Zelo shrugged. “But I do have something for you!” Zelo said and he ran outside. He came back with some flowers. http://i.shoebuy.com/floraflora.com/pi/kenda/kenda401390_184720_jb.jpg

“Zelo! These are so pretty! Thank you!” Allie said and kissed him.  “I think we should just go out and eat lunch, since we have a huge dinner tonight with Chung Hee and Tae Sung oppas.” Zelo agreed and the two walked out the door to go eat out.  “Alright lets go!” Hye Ri said after getting ready for 15 minutes.

 

Hye Ri WGM

 

“Looking good babe!” Young Guk said and kissed her. They walked out the door and got into the van that was going to bring them to the building.  Hello, Good Morning by P Diddy came on and Hye Ri right away start jamming out.  The Nicki Minaj’s verse came on and she like transformed into Nicki Minaj. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIjHcVyALcE

 

Her dancing got the cameras attention and Young Guk just started laughing at her sudden change. “I’m positive if I put this hat on you, then you will go into rapper mode.” “Lets see.” Hye Ri said and acted normal.  When Young Guk his hat on her head, she started rapping and going crazy. He took it off and then she sat their normally. Young Guk couldn’t help but laugh. Hye Ri just started to giggle.  They finally arrived to the building. “Hye Ri, Chung Hee is waiting for you right now.” Kianna said when she looked up from talking stuff over with Soo Ra, the lady who works at the front desk of the HRT building.  They nodded and ran up the stairs to his office.

 

Young Guk was about to knock on the door, but Hye Ri just walked in and saw Chung Hee at his desk looking over papers. “Hello you two. Come!  Come! We have business to discuss.  Right now, we are going to go over some houses you will be visiting to see which one you guys will live in for the show.” He said and the two nodded. They walked over to the business table and he handed them some papers of houses that he thought that they would like.  They went over a bunch of the papers, but there were six houses they really wanted to visit the most.

 

Chung Hee came along with the two to go house finding. The first house was this one: http://stylecrave.com/2009-06-09/florida-mansion-for-sale-next-to-dwight-howard-nba/

There house finder manager, Kylie, showed them around this house. “It has a theater room, a pool and a hottube, a private library. This house is 16,000 square feet of play space and it is  6,244,535,000.0000 won ($5.5 million in the US). “ Young Guk’s eyes got wide when he heard the price. Kylie showed them around the house and Hye Ri somewhat liked it. “Do you like it?” “It is pretty nice, but I don’t know. It’s like something tells me I don’t like it.How about you?” “I don’t know yet, we still have more houses to look at.” He said and they moved onto the next house.

 

“Alright the next house we are going to look at is a Nicolas Cage inspired home, so lets go check it out. “ Kylie said and the couple nodded. They went into their van and drove to the next house. “I’m being completely honest, I feel like we are going to be a legit married couple.” “Same here. Lets just get married right now.” Young Guk said and Hye Ri giggled. “When would you want to get married?” The guy filming asked. “I would like to get married after atleast seven months of dating.” “Well we better make it to seven months.” Young Guk said and Hye Ri laughed. “I love you” “I love you too.” And then they cuddled on the way to the next house.

 

They arrived to the next house and Hye Ri immediately fell in love with it. http://luxedb.com/nicolas-cage’s-former-los-angeles-mansion-for-sale/

“This house was originally 10,672,478,000.0000 won ($9.4 million US dollars), but it was later discounted to 10,104,793,000.0000 won (8.9 million US dollars). With this home, you can get an elevator, a home theatre, a spa, a pool, and an amazing view of South Korea.” Kylie said as they walked in the door. “Oh wow! This is amazing.” Hye Ri said  looking around the house.  “I honestly think this is our dream home.” Young Guk back hugged her and whispered in her ear. They smiled and still wondered around the house.  They found the master bedroom, which looked like a Moroccan kind of bedroom.  They sat on the bed and fell in love about how comfty it was. They looked around the house for 35 minutes, and then they moved onto the next couple of houses.

 

A couple of hours later, they visited these houses:

http://www.casasugar.com/Rihanna-Mansion-Sale-Photos-20313229

http://luxedb.com/magnificent-bel-air-mansion-for-sale-30-million/magnificent-bel-air-mansion-for-sale-30-million-27/

http://blog.mansioncollection.com/2011/07/05/5800-bay-road-mansion-for-sale-on-miami-beach/5800-n-bay-rd-miami-beach-mansion-for-sale-www-mansioncollection-com-1/

http://www.extravaganzi.com/sylvester-stallones-california-mansion-for-sale-for-4-5-million/

 

They all met back at the HRT building and discuss the top three houses they liked. “I think the second one we visted, the fourth, and the fifth one.” “Well I mean I don’t like the fifth one because of the palm trees. “ Young Guk raised his eyebrow and Hye Ri giggled. “Because I feel like the palm trees could topple over and fall into the pool OR OR OR they can fall on the house.” Young Guk then thought about what she said and nodded. “Ok so then it’s against house number 2 and 3.” Chung Hee said and then they talked it over for an hour.  “I think we should get the second house, because it is blocked out from like fans coming over.” Hye Ri said and Young Guk nodded. “More like a private neighborhood.” Young Guk finished her sentence and everyone agreed. “So is it house number 2 you guys agree on?” Kylie asked and everyone nodded.  “Alright I just need you guys to sign some papers.” Kylie said and Young Guk rubbed his face. “I’m getting a headache from papers!” Hye Ri said and everyone giggled.  They signed the papers and Kylie left.  “Alright you guys will move in tomorrow morning, bring the things you need.” The PD said and the two nodded. They said goodnight to the workers and the two went home.

 

Hye Ri arrived and everyone was at the door about to ask how it went, but she did not look like she was in the mood to talk. Everyone looked at each other confused and wondered what happened. But they had to get ready for the dinner party, so they would have to talk to her later. 

 

Hye Ri:

Hye Ri

 

HwaYoung:

HwaYoung

 

Soo Yun:

Soo Yun

 

Young Sun:

Young Sun

 

Soo Lin:

Soo Lin

 

Hyun Mi:

Hyun Mi

 

Eun Ji:

Eun Ji

Eun Ji by yowzer135 featuring a lip stick

 

Kiomo:

Kiomo

 

Xiu:

Xiu

 

Allie:

Allie

 

Eun Mi:

Eun Mi

 

Crystal:

Crystal

 

Minhee:

Minhee

 

“Hey are you ok?” Eun Ji asked walking in Hye Ri’s room. “Just stressed out.” Hye Ri said from her closet packing some of her things for tomorrow. “How come?” “I don’t know, I guess because of pressure.” Hye Ri said and got a little teary. “Do you wanna talk about it?” Eun Ji asked sitting on the floor with Hye Ri. “I don’t know. I guess it’s just because Youn Guk and I just started dating and we are already on We Got Married. I mean I wish they chose one of us who have already been dating for like 5 months.  And we are about to end our comeback and in two weeks we have two more comebacks plus the perfume sub unit groups. I-its just too much for me.” Hye Ri said tearing up. “What should I do?” “In my opinion, I think you should go ahead and talk to Chung Hee oppa and see if he can get you off the show. And I do agree with you since you guys just started dating, also we have to have three comebacks in a couple of weeks. It is just way too much for everyone to handle.” Eun Ji said and Hye Ri nodded and hugged her.

 

Everyone was ready and left for the mini dinner party. When they arrived, Chung Hee, Kianna. Tae Sung, and B.A.P were at the place already. Minhee of course sat next to Daehyun, Allie and Zelo, Young Guk and Hye Ri, and everyone else kindof just sat around randomly. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY EVERYONE! I AM OUT OF SCHOOL UNTIL FRIDAY BECAUSE OF HURRICANE ISAAC.

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HURRICANE ISAAC IS. IT IS CURRENTLY HITTING LOUISIANA RIGHT NOW AND I AM IN THE HURRICANE BUT IT IS A CATERGORY 1. BUT WHERE I LIVE, IT IS A TROPICAL STORM. THAT MEANS I MIGHT BE ABLE TO WRITE ONE MORE CHAPTER. DOWN HERE IN LOUISIANA JUNE-SEPTEMBER IS HURRICANE SEASON AND IT IS HURRICANE SEASON. SO PLEASE PRAY FOR LOUISIANA AND ALSO I LEND MY PRAYERS TO KOREA FOR THE TYPHOON.

PLEASE COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE CHAPTER! ALSO IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE PICTURES OF THE HOUSES, THEN TELL ME AND I WILL REARRANGE THE CHAPTER!

<3