::Nightmares::

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

                P.L.H gathered into his office because of some news Chung Hee had for them.  “Does anyone know if it’s bad? Because I have some Victoria Secret stuff to work on.” Xiu said and everyone looked at her weirdly. “What? I’m meeting up with Lori Greeley who is the CEO of all Victoris Secret stores in a couple of weeks so she can bring a VS store to Korea so we don’t have to keep ordering our lingerie online! Well mainly our bras but still!” Xiu said and everyone actually got excited.  “I don’t even know what it is and I’m almost in his office everytime I’m here.”  Allie said and everyone shrugged.  Chung Hee walked in with some papers and his cute little ipad and the girls looked at him.  “Are you okay oppa?” Minhee asked quietly and he sighed.  “Not really no, but thank you for asking.” He said and Minhee nodded.

                “Girls…I do not have the greatest of news.” “Is our concert canceled?” Eun Ji asked and he shook his head.  “No, but it’s about that…Absolute won’t be able to open up for you girls, atleast as far as I know.” The girl’s eyes got huge and Hye Ri excused herself.  “ahaha LI-“ Hye Ri was about to yell but Chung Hee put his hand up and she got quiet.  “The boys will be starting Hello Baby around the time you girls have your World Concert.” The girls then got really shocked and Chung Hee signalled Hye Ri to continue she smiled and then became mad again as she screamed “LI XIA JIN IF YOU DO NOT GET YOUR IN HERE IN TWO SECONDS I WILL RIP YOUR IN TWO AND SET IT ON FIRE” The girls tensed at how angry she was, but Lixi felt like he was being called to hell.

                “Unnie don’t get to mad on him” Crystal said and Hye Ri just smiled at her.  “He’s not going to be dead, at least not yet.” She replied and the giant maknae walked through the door timidly and sat where Hye Ri was sitting before she went to yell out the door. “Lixi, answer noona truthfully.  Did you know about this Hello Baby?” She said sweetly and he nodded, still looking down.  “And how long have you been knowning about this Helo Babt?” She asked and shrugged.  “For a couple fo days now.” He said and she starred him down.  “And when were you planning on telling noona?” She asked him and he shrugged.  “I-I don’t know” He stuttered and she glared at him either more.  “Hye Ri” Chung Hee said and she held her hand up.  “That is all Lixi, next time, when you have something coming up when our concert begins; tell us a few days BEFORE THE TICKETS AND POSTERS GO ON SALE!” She yelled and Lixi jerked back.  “That is all” She said and he ran out the office. 

                “So what are we going to have to do?” Soo Yun asked and Chung Hee shrugged.  “You girls need an opening act.  I would put Halcyon in, but it’s too soon, and the girls won’t have their debut until two weeks before your concert.  I had Little Mix and Cher Llyod in mind, but they will be on tour with Demi Lovato until May, so they might join later on, but no news yet” He said and the girls pouted.  “But..”He trailed off with a smile on his face.  “I do know one group and one artist who would like do something with PLH” He said and smiled.  The girls looked at each other confused as he quickly got up, turn on his projector, “When did that get there?” Allie asked, and Jessie J’s faced popped up. 

                The girls were scared at first, but once they heard the news that Jessie J offered to go on tour with them, they screamed loudly.  “CALL HER MANAGER BACK AND TELL HER YES” The girls yelled in unison and he chuckled.  “Now this next group was on the X factor recently, but didn’t make it all the way through, but they seem pretty good, at least to me.” He said and a picture of three girls popped up.  His assistance quickly handed out the papers Chung Hee came with and the name Sweet Suspense was on it.  “Sweet Suspense?” Young Sun questioned and he nodded.  http://the-x-factor-usa.wikia.com/wiki/Sweet_Suspense “Sweet Suspense, came together on the X Factor US, when they auditioned as solo artist, didn’t make the cut, but then brought back to be a girl group.  Summer Reign, 17 years old, Celine Polenghi, 16 years old, and Millie Thrasher, 14 years old.  (a/n: Summer has the afro, Celine is the brunette, and Millie is the blonde).  “The girls finished 12th place in the competition. And are huge fans of PLH”

                “They seem cute, do you have a video of them singing” Kiomo said as she looked up from the papers.  He nodded and pulled up a video of them singing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUVlKwWGrJE) The girls smiled as they heard the girls sing and thought they were cute.  “They are pretty good! I think they should come open for us, when we get to Europe.” Allie said and the girls agreed.  “Will they be ready for it though?” MinHee said and some of the girls agreed to that.  “We can have them known in Europe if they come with us, get them some recognization on youtube, anything.” Eun Ji said and then the girls agreed. 

                Since Allie held the final decision since she is the group leader, everyone looked towards her.  She thought for a bit and then nodded.  “How about invite them to Korea, like two weeks before, or whenever before the concert.  And we can teach them some korean, show them around Seoul, just chat with them and make them feel comfortable here.” Allie said and the girls smiled.  “Then it’s settled! I can call Jessie J’s manager back, and you girls have the honor of calling Sweet Suspense yourself.” Chung Hee said and the girls smiled even more.  The girls then all left his office, ran over to Allie’s mini office: http://www.graciepi.com/images/full/2013/11/13/ceo-office-ceiling-interior-CEO-office-ceiling-interior.jpg (a/n: All the girls have office’s I just keep forgetting to put them up because my bookmarks page is acting stupid)

                Allie called the number through her office phone and the girls sat around hearing the other line ring.  “Pick up please!” Eun Mi begged and looked up begging to God.  “Hello?” The other voice answered and the girls looked at each other.  “Is this Sweet Suspense?” Allie asked, “Yes, may I ask who is calling?” “I’m sorry! I’m P.L.H’s leader Allie, we are a girl group from Korea and we heard Sweet Suspense are huge fans of ours.” Allie said and they could hear girls freaking out on the other line.  “And we wanted to know if they wanted to open up for our world tour along with Jessie J?” Allie finished, and then screaming was heard.  “I don’t know if you heard the screaming, but the girls would love to come out and open for your tour.” Their manager said and the girls high-fived each other.  “Great! It would be great If the girls can come over to South Korea about a week before our press conference, maybe 23rd or 24th of January, so we can introduce them to Korea, bring them to some of the music shows we perform at, teach them Korean, things like that.” Allie said and their manager agreed.  “Great! If you have any further questions, you can call back on this number, or Chung Hee’s number! Have a great day! Bye!” Allie said and the manager said goodbye and hung up at the same time. 

                The girls then retreated back to their offices to do further work on upcoming things that they are working on:

Allie & Eun Mi- clothing line for PLH

Minhee- shoe line for PLH

Xiu & Hye Ri- Lingerie line, but Hye Ri plans to open up a shop for it while Xiu works with Victoria Secret

Eun Ji, Young Sun, Hyun Mi- Accessory line

Crystal and Soo Lin- Dancewear line (and their own little dance studio)

Kiomo and Soo Yun- swimsuit line, tiara collection, and trying to get some form of a radio show together, or web show.

                “PLH girls to the dance studio” Kianna called on the intercom and the girls all went to the studio.  “Now girls, SBS Gayo Daejun is coming up, and we must make this huge! Like a preview for your show.  We need to pick three songs from your album to sing tonight, and 3B’s have a performance.  I have the schedule right here” Kianna said and the girls saw the lineup list for who performs.  Absolute is before B.A.P, 3B’s is before Hyori, you girls are after Girls Generation,.  Which means you end the show with a bang” Kianna said and the girls nodded.  “Let’s open up with Walking on Air, then International Smile, then What Made Us.” Eun Ji said and the girls agreed. They started practicing right away and the girls were getting the groove of things.  After the two hour practice they had, 3B’s stayed behind and practiced Something Like A Party. “Last run through.” Kianna said as she restarted the song.  The girls were dripping sweat almost and the girls were giving there energy to the fullest. 

 

Eun Mi:

Just give me a beat

'Cause all I need is a beat

Nothin' more than a beat

All Three:

La, da, da, da, da, la, da, da, da, da, da, da, ooh

It's somethin' like a party

La, da, da, da, da, la, da, da, da, da, da, da, ooh

I'm invitin' everybody

 

DJ keep it comin'

DJ keep it, keep it comin'

When the speakers start to thumpin'

Everybody starts to jumpin'

 

'Cause we all up in here

Our hands up in the air-a singin'

La, da, da, da, da, da, da, ooh

Minhee :

I know you think this song is about ya

It's all about me, myself and I'm comin' outta

Where my people at?

You in the front and in the back

Start the beat, let me get a clap

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout, yeah

Eun Mi:

I'm gonna give you what you've been missin'

And I know I'm the thing that you really need

I wanna know if you're all ready for what I

Got in store if you know the words then say

 

All Three :

La, da, da, da, da, la, da, da, da, da, da, da, ooh

It's somethin' like a party

La, da, da, da, da, la, da, da, da, da, da, da, ooh

I'm invitin' everybody

 

DJ keep it comin'

DJ keep it, keep it comin'

When the speakers start to thumpin'

Everybody starts to jumpin'

 

'Cause we all up in here

Our hands up in the air-a singin'

La, da, da, da, da, da, da, ooh

Allie :

Now eight enough of us comin' out on the floor

That's why I decided to give y'all what you want

Just a little more

People say they want some more

They're sick, guess we'll have a cure

That's what it's all 'bout, yeah

Eun Mi:

I'm gonna give you what you've been missin'

And I know I'm the thing that you really need

I wanna know if you're all ready for what I

Got in store if you know the words then say

All three:

La da da da da, la da da da da da da, ooh

It's somethin' like a party

La da da da da, la da da da da da da, ooh

I'm invitin' everybody

 

DJ keep it comin'

DJ keep it, keep it comin'

When the speakers start to thumpin'

Everybody starts to jumpin'

 

'Cause we all up in here

Our hands up in the air-a singin'

La, da, da, da, da, da, da, ooh

Minhee :

This song is never endin'

So stop pretendin'

Like you've forgotten any of the words

La, da, da, da, ooh

Allie:

Get a clue so easy to do

And now I want everyone to say

La, da, da, da, da, da, da, ooh

You should all know my melody

Goes a little somethin' like

All Three:

La, da, da, da, da, la, da, da, da, da, da, da, ooh

It's somethin' like a party

La, da, da, da, da, la, da, da, da, da, da, da, ooh

I'm invitin' everybody

Eun Mi:

DJ keep it comin'

DJ keep it, keep it comin'

When the speakers start to thumpin'

Everybody starts to jumpin'

All Three:

'Cause we all up in here

Our hands up in the air-a singin'

La, da, da, da, da, da, da, oo

 

                The girls ended with their poses and Kianna clapped.  They grabbed some towels and started to dab themselves off. “So do you girls know what outfits you will be wearing?” Kianna asked and they nodded.  “The pink fancy dresses” Minhee answered after she gulped down a whole bunch of water.  Kianna giggled and nodded.  “Do you know what the rest of PLH is wearing” Kianna asked and the girls shrugged.  “I have to go over to Hee Youngs office with Xiu to decided what to wear for International Smile and What Made Us, like now” Minhee replied and ran out the room.  The other three laughed and walked out the room together. 

                                Time passed by and it was three o’clock in the afternoon, which is when Absolute and PLH met up with Chung Hee at the place where the Gayo Daejun was to be held.  “Let’s do a mic check first for Aboe, let you guys perform, then 3B’s, then PLH all together” The stage manager said and the groups nodded.  The Absolute boys did very well and the girls were cheering them on from the audience section.  Then 3B’s practice and they had entrances, where Minhee and Eun Mi would come out from where the audience was down the little alleyways on each side, and then Allie where all the artist would be singing.  The girls would then meet up back at the stage, where all the back up dancers would be (their team mates, 57 girls not including the three) and they did well.  PLH was then doing their mike check when Hye Ri started breaking out into the Ice Ice baby rap.  “Okay let’s begin!” Chung Hee said before everything went out of control.  The girls performed the three songs and they practice going off the stage and to wear the fans were and pretended to interact with them.  Well Absolute decided to become fans and when Soo Yun would come, Hyun Hoo would start screaming in her face and she would slowly walk away, shaking her head. 

                After running through, the girls then met with Chung Hee back on stage to discuss some anamatronics they would have on stage.  “Let’s put Soo Lin and Crystal’s arm gear on” Chung Hee said and people walked over with some electrical things and begun to put it on their arm.  “Were these the 12 foot smiley things you were talking about?” Allie asked and he nodded.  “The wires are clear so that way no one can see them from afar, Soo Lin and Crystal, the on button is on your wrist, so when you turn that thing on when it gets the the bridge, the huge doors behind you will open up and the 12 foot smiley face, that has legs, will walk out and follow your arm movements.” He said and the girls started to get excited.  Soo Lin and Crystal tried it out and the girls eyes got huge.  “THIS IS SO COOL!” Crystal said as she looked up while she was dancing.  Their arms moved in sync and the smiley faces very cute.

                “We will definetly surprise everyone” Kiomo said and everyone agreed.  “You girls have your private room in the back, so you girls can relax back their instead of cramped with the other idols, I don’t want you or Absolute to be claustrophobic.  I will have a fridge in the room later tonight before you girls go on, Chick Fli A is also coming, along with some cupcakes.” He said and everyone spazzed out.  “FOOD” The two groups yelled together and laughed.  “Now go get ready! All groups have to be here by six” Chung Hee said and everyone raced out to their vans and the girls went back to HRT to get ready over there.  “Where is my glam squad?” Xiu said as she walked into the salon and over to her chair.  Crystal laughed and rolled her eyes as she sat down next to her. 

                The girls got their gorgeous hair done, their nails, and makeup done before going to get dressed. 

International Smile

                “I’m fabulous” Xiu said as she walked out of the salon in her outfit.  “Hey…we are all fabulous” Eun Ji said and the girls laughed.  “Pictures!” Chung Hee said as he started to take pictures of the girls together, then Absolute walked in and the girls took pictures with them.  “Alright let’s get going! It’s 6:30” Chung Hee said and everyone got in their vans and drove off.  “Hyun Mi texted saying she is going to be there with the children!” Young Sun said and the girls got excited.  “Just three more days until our niece comes!” Eun Ji said and the girls got excited.  In the first van was Eun Ji, Young Sun, Hwa, Allie, Crystal, and Soo Lin.  The second van behind them with their music blaring was Hye Ri, Xiu, MinHee, Kiomo, Eun Mi, and Soo Yun.  The girls continued their ice ice baby rap and Xiu was in the front seat controlling the music. 

                Hye Ri and Chung Hee had one of their playful arguments in the car, having Eun Mi stick her head out the window to help her breathe.  The girls arrived and their were the fans waiting and the paparazzi waiting to get pictures.  Apink was on the red carpet, so Absolute followed, and then P.L.H was after.  Once the girls walked out, the cameras went off and fans started screaming, as they were walking down, some interviewers interviewed the girls about what to expect from tonight’s performance.  “Boo” Yongguk said in Hye Ri’s ear as he scared her.  She jumped and hit Yongguk in the chest.  “You loser” She said and hugged him before going inside.  The manager of SBS Gayo Daejun started to tell the idols where they were sitting for the performances, but Absolute and PLH passed by, turning heads, wondering why they were not staying for the seating. 

                “Where are you guys going?” Kai whispered to Eun Mi as she walked by, “To our room.” Eun Mi said and Kai raised an eyebrow.  “Chung Hee said he doesn’t want us in small space so we have a huge dressing room with a frigde, a wii, and Chick Fli A nuggets!” Eun Mi said and idols got jealous when they heard that.  “EUN MI COME ON!” Minhee yelled and Eun Mi kissed Kai before going back with her group.  Hyun Mi was already in the room with her kids and Gongchan, so the girls freaked out and hugged the whole family.  The girls went out and interracted with other idols.  And Kris quickly found Xiu, pulling her to his side.  “You look great!” He said and quickly kissed her cheek.  “Thank you! You look pretty handsome yourself.” She said back and hugged him.  Lixi and Zelo were making a huge mess in the dressing room, so Allie and Lyn (Absolute’s translator) tried to calm the two down.  Time passed and the show started with the idols opening up with a song, but PLH and Absolute stayed behind, because they were not really asked to do the song.

                The other performances started and after B1A4, Absolute was on stage and gathered everyone’s attention.  “They look so good!” Soo Lin said as she had her eyes on Jay. “Yes, we know Jay looks good” Soo Yun said and Soo Lin scoffed.  3B’s were getting ready and the girls started to get nervous.  “You okay?” Crystal asked Minhee and she shook her head.  “It’s almost time for us to go on and I’m starting to panick! I don’t remember the last time I was basically by myself in front of people.” Minhee said and she started shaking.  “You’ll be fine! DaeHyun will be screaming from where the idols are, we will be right by the stage screaming, and you have fans worldwide cheering 3B’s. This is nothing” Crystal told her and Minhee nodded. “Let’s get 3B’s in position” The stage manager said and the three girls went their separate ways.  Eun Mi and Minhee were in the hall infront of the double doors that lead to the alleway, while Allie made her way towards the idol’s section. 

                Allie caught eyes because of how tall she looked in her heels, and how pretty she looked in the dress.  “You got this noona! I love you!” Zelo cheered and Allie blushed.  The lights went down and a little teaser video for 3B’s music video was shown, and fans screamed as the music started playing.  The doors opened and the two walked out fabulously, saying hi to fans and hugging them while singing.  Allie worked the camera in the idol section and the three walked towards the stage where the real party started.  Fans were starting to fall in love for the song, and idols were jamming out to the song too, by nodding their heads or tapping their foot.  The girls interracted very well with the fans, touching their hands and posing for cameras.  The girls were happy that their teammates were on stage with them and the girls danced their hearts out. 

                Later on during the night, PLH was up next and fans started to chant their name.  “Good luck!” Jae Sun and Jin Ae said as the girls waved goodbye to the little ones eating their crackers.  The girls started to warm up their voices while heading towards the stage and a little video was shown introducing the girls, and the clips were from their boyfriend/girlfriend tag videos.  Everyone enjoyed the videos, and the boyfriends blushed at the memories, but Yongguk died when they showed his face with makeup.  People loved the Eun Ji and Minhyuk couple, which had him dying.  International Smile started playing and the girls were shot up onto the stage:

Xiu:

Flowers in her hair, she don't care
Peach pink lips, yeah, everybody stares
You think you've seen her in a magazine
It's like she walked right out of your dreams

Eun Mi:

Black ray-bans, you know she's with the band
Passport stamps, she's cosmopolitan
Yeah, she runs the place like Penny lane
Yeah you lucky if you're on her plane

Allie:

From Tokyo, to Mexico, to Rio

Eun Ji:

That girl's a trip, a one way ticket
Takes you miles high, so high,
Minhee:

'Cause she's got that one international smile
Catch her if you can
Yeah, she's so in demand
Takes you miles high, so high,
'Cause she's got that one international smile

Crystal:

She's got that, je ne sais quoi, you know it
So très chic, yeah, she's a classic
But she's footloose and so fancy free
Yeah, she dances to her own beat
Soo Lin:

'Cause she's the muse and the artist
Always leaves a trail of stardust
Allie:

'Cause she's a little bit of Yoko,
And she's a little bit a, oh no

From LA, Miami, to New York City

Soo Yun:

That girl's a trip, a one way ticket
Takes you miles high, so high,
'Cause she's got that one international smile
Kiomo:

Catch her if you can
Yeah, she's so in demand
Takes you miles high, so high,
'Cause she's got that one international smile

Hye Ri

Please fasten your seatbelts
And make sure your champagne glasses are empty
We are now approaching the runway
So get ready for take off

Hwa:

That girl's a trip, a one way ticket
Takes you miles high, so high
'Cause she's got that one international smile
Young Sun:

Catch her if you can
Yeah, she's so in demand
Takes you miles high, so high,
'Cause she's got that one international smile


                Then the girls had a quick change:

Eun Mi, Minhee, Allie, SooYun, Hwa, Young Sun : http://www.polyvore.com/walking_on_air_allie_em/set?id=108602822

Hye Ri, Xiu, Crystal, Soo Lin, Eun Ji, and Kiomo:

http://www.polyvore.com/walking_on_air_hr_ej/set?id=108603433

                People were surprised by the 12 foot smiley faces that moved with Soo Lin and Crystal, but it was a big bonus performance wise. Walking on Air started playing, and the fans started screaming again:

All:

Tonight, tonight, tonight, I'm walking on air
Tonight, tonight, tonight, I'm walking on air

Soo Lin:

You're giving me sweet, sweet ecstasy
Yeah, you take me to utopia
You're reading me like a,
Boy, you make me feel exotic, yeah

Crystal:

Just when I think I can't take anymore
We go deeper and harder than ever before
We go higher and higher
I feel like I'm already there

Soo Yun:

I'm walking on air (tonight)
I'm walking on air
I'm walking, I'm walking on air (tonight)
I'm walking on air
I'm walking on air (tonight)
Kiomo:

I'm walking on air
I'm walking, I'm walking on air (tonight)
I'm walking on air
I'm walking on air

Hye Ri:

This is pure paradise,
Even heaven is jealous of our love
Yes, we make angels cry,
Raining down on earth from up above

Eun Ji:

Just when I think I can't take anymore
We go deeper and harder than ever before
We go higher and higher
I feel like I'm already there

 

Eun Mi:

I'm walking on air (tonight)
I'm walking on air
I'm walking, I'm walking on air (tonight)
I'm walking on air
I'm walking on air (tonight)
Young Sun:

I'm walking on air
I'm walking, I'm walking on air (tonight)
I'm walking on air
I'm walking on air

All:

Tonight, tonight, tonight, I'm walking on air
Tonight, tonight, tonight, I'm walking on air

Hwa:

Heaven is jealous of our love
Angels are crying from up above

Xiu:

Tonight (tonight), I'm walking on air
I'm walking, I'm walking, I'm walking on air
Tonight (tonight), I'm walking on air
Allie:

Tonight (tonight), I'm walking on air
I'm walking, I'm walking, I'm walking on air
Tonight (tonight), I'm walking on air
I'm walking on air

Minhee:

Tonight, tonight, tonight, I'm walking on air
I'm walking on air
Tonight, tonight, tonight, I'm walking on air
I'm walking on air

 

                Then What Made Us started playing (I’m too lazy to type the lyrics so if you look up Everlife-What Made Us, then they have the lyrics). The fans started jumping out of their chairs and everyone was jamming and having a good time! The girls went out to the fans and touch their hands and sang to them and they loved to see their fans smile.  The girls ran back on stage before the song ended and bowed, hand in hand.  The girls then smiled to their fans and waved goodbye as they got hugs and congratulation messages from people backstage.  The girls bowed to everyone and smiled before they plopped on the couches tired. 

                All the other idols went out to perform You’re a Mircale and Hyun Mi smiled at her husband.  Xiu left to go use the bathroom after the show ended, but she came back upset and terrified.  “What’s wrong?” Hyun Mi asked Xiu and Xiu shook her head, “N-nothing” she stuttered and walked away.  Hyun Mi walked over to Kiomo and Eun Ji and nudged them “Watch over Xiu tonight for me, she seems a little weird” Hyun Mi said and the two nodded.  Chung Hee got a few pictures of the 13 girls together before Hyun Mi had to go home and rest up some more before her pregnancy days end. 

                Later on, Chung Hee turned up some music that Absolute and PLH recongnized right away

 Album: Scooby Doo 2

Both groups:
thank you for letting me be my self again, again, again, again

Eun Ji:
i never thought that i'd be on the cover of a magazine everybodys talkin bout whats the biggest thought of my dreams so i thank you for letting me be me no matter what i do do do im gonna give the best of me

Leo (rap):
all my dogs tell me where ya at and all my ladies gather round cause guess what yes yall we are back turn your speakers up and let you base bump in you house till your neighbors start bop go head and express your self cause nothing gets you higher than you get your self get jumpin in the mall not tryin to get you down sing along to the chorus to the song when it come around man
 

Both groups: Chorus:
thank you for letting me be my self again again again again2X
Maz:

dont be scerd uh uh i make up my throws so were go the most people i dont know what there so scared of me fo when this the same thing where ever we go they get hypnotized and sing what we flow you need some big bro in your soul believe me let go and let us take control id like to speek to the peeps it the least i could do cause if it wasnt for you thanks it wouldnt be possible
Minhee:

thank you for letting me be what i wanted to be right from the started you helped me make it for while to went out to you glad to be a part from this great experience im so delerious that we made it this far raise your hands up high its HRT for life i thank my lucky stars
Both groups:

thank you for lettin me be my self again again again again 2x
Soo Lin:

at the very start people like bark bark and now er like woof woof party people who dont give a woof raise the woof woof move bak to a higher level now gettin more back from our supporting people so i say bark all the haters who wouldnt believe in us and i say bark all the people who told us we couldnt bust so here we are now blowing up now i just wanna thank you today
Jay:

best that we back at when we came to the usa we all happy to bring magic we knew we was all gonna make it cause we just too real that we cant fake it we now bring it see me being me is the thing i do i ant never ever had to change before i keep it real for my dogs make up jump off the floor from the front to the back i make um walk like this
thank you for letting me be my self again agian again again

(the boys did the dog noises) The two groups did a huge group hug and left to go home, saying their goodnights. 

 

At the Mansion:

Get Away from him Xiu

                He is only dating you to get public reconginzation later on

                                                He likes me more

                                                                Talk to him again and I’ll make your life a living hell

                                                                                You don’t want to know what he does behind your back

                                                                                                BREAK UP WITH HIM!!!

                Xiu woke up screaming and she looked around her room.  She tried to get her breath back, but all she could hear was that voice. “Get away Jessica” She muttered to herself and tried to go back to sleep. 


four hours.....four hours.  The next chapter won't be until new years eve (BIRTH GIVING TIME)

But lol I might delete the last part idk

24 pages on word guys!!!

But for the people who did not comment: be expecting something in your pm folder if you do not comment by January 10th