Do what now?!?!? (UNDER CONSTRUCTION!)

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

            The girls performed at the SBS Gaeyo and they each did the little perfume groups.  Since Crystal was not able to perform for her group, Hwa stepped in to take her place for now. 

 

Hope Group:

 

Hyun Mi:

Hyun Mi

 

Kiomo:

Kiomo

Kiomo by yowzer135 featuring a leopard hat

 

Soo Lin:

Soo Lin

Soo Lin by yowzer135 featuring a blue vest

 

Allie:

Allie

 

 

Peace:

 

Young Sun:

Young Sun

 

Hye Ri:

Hye Ri

 

Eun Ji:

Eun Ji

 

Eun Mi:

Eun Mi

 

Love:

 

Xiu:

Xiu

 

Minhee:

Minhee

Minhee by yowzer135 featuring lanvin

 

Hwa:

Hwa

 

Soo Yun:

Soo Yun

 

            The girls had a good night that night and then the next day was MBC’s Gayo.  “I’m too tired to do anything,” Eun Ji said as she face planted onto her bed.  “Same here!” The girls chorused and smashed onto their beds.  “Night lovelies! I’m going to bed!” Hye Ri said and closed her door.  Her doggy was sitting on her bed and taking up most of the space.  “Oh my God you are so fat.” She said as she tried to move her dog.  Elvis, her dog, (I forgot their names ok? So I’m going to like re-name their dogs) fell asleep once she had the muscle to move him.  The next morning was the MBC and the girls were excited that it was their last performance of the year!  They did the practice stage and the mic check.  During the time, the girls got very crazy on red bull and begun to run around the building and were laughing like maniacs. 

            The girls would dance along to the others mic checks, including B.A.P’s.  “Bless our hearts we are so stupid.” Hye Ri said to Soo Yun and they laughed.  The show began and the girls started to get dressed and get hair and makeup done.

 

Give It Up to Me

 

            It was B.A.P’s and Secrets stage so the girls went to go watch.  Minhee, Allie, and Hye Ri were feeling a little jealous, the way there boyfriends were touching SECRET.  Hye Ri and Minhee just reminded themselves it was just choreography and just to it up.  But Allie wanted to cry, and she kept reminding herself it’s just a dance, but it did hurt her, a lot.  She could not finish watching the performance so she just walked backstage and laid down on the couch in their waiting room.  Since she needed to cool down her temper, she put her cheer music on her iphone and her earphones in her ear and started to do her routine in the room.  The girls walked in, but she just kept going.  “Hey, do you want to go over it in the hall? I’ll help.” Young Sun asked and she nodded.  

            Young Sun watched her go over the dance and Minhee joined her since she was bored.  Allie saw B.A.P and SECRET coming and got distracted, but Young Sun nudged her to ignore and keep going.  She nodded and begun to perform again.  They stopped to watch her and complimented how good she was.  Once she was done, she paced back to the room and closed the door.  B.A.P and Secret moved back to their room while Zelo stayed behind.  “Noona, why did she glare at me?” Zelo asked Young Sun and she sighed.  “Lets just say, leave her alone for right now.  You and Hyosung made her very jealous tonight.  And we can’t afford for her to be angry right now.” Young Sun said and looked at Zelo.  He looked a little hurt and nodded.  “Ok, well tell noona, goodluck.” He said and walked away a little upset. 

            “Your boyfriend wanted me to tell you goodluck.” Young Sun said and sat next to her.  She rolled her eyes and out her head on her knees.  “Allie, you know it’s just a dance.” Hye Ri said and she nodded.  “It just hurt, and he is too young to be doing that to Hyosung.” She said and wiped a tear away.  “You will get over it kiddo.”  Soo Yun said and Allie looked down.  “What’s wrong?” Hyun Mi asked and sat on the other side of Allie.  “Well, I was thinking of breaking it off with him..” She said and everyone looked at her surprised.  “If its over the performance-“ Soo Yun started but Allie shook her head.  “No! It’s not about that.  It’s just I haven’t been feeling that spark anymore like we had before.  And other idol girls like him too.” She said and wiped tear that was falling down her cheek.  “Now Allie, I-“ Xiu was saying before the stage manager came into their room telling them in five minutes they will perform.  The girls started to walk backstage and get their mics on them and their makeup retouched.  BTOB came off the stage and wished the girls good luck.

 

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nmd94m4XJs&list=WL9CA06D83372B9E09

(Ignore the talking in the beginning). 

 

Hye Ri:
How you doin I’m Mrs Mos I’m back

Xiu:
Gurl are you on it
Gurl are you on it
Give me some
Is this what you wanted?
Is this what you wanted?
Oh


Hwa:
Uh Wayne’s World
I’m the cashier I change boys
You can go up my crane boy

And I’ma go down that train boy
Hu ah midnight cowgirl
My flow’s a dog,

 

Young Sun:

down boy
 

Soo Yun:

Ha my boy is a king
And he do what I say and I say what I mean
Then I give it to him uncut

Xiu, swing them hips like nun chucks
Now, give it to me
I want the best and the best things in life are free


Young Sun:
You can have it all
Anything you want you can make it yours
Anything you want in the world
Anything you want in the world
(Give it up to me)


Xiu:

Nothing too big or small
Anything you want you can make it yours
Anything you want in the world
Anything you want in the world
(Give it up to me)

 

Minhee:
What you get is exactly what you give
Never really know until you try
We’re so ahead of this
Got this she wolf appetite that keeps me up all night
You know the way it works don’t be afraid to ask

 

Allie:

Aim high when the target is low
FYI I’m ready to go
People say men are just like kids
Never saw a kid behave like this
What you give is exactly what you receive
So put me in a cage and lock me away
and i’ll play the games that you want me to play


Eun Ji:

You can have it all
Anything you want you can make it yours
Anything you want in the world
Anything you want in the world
(Give it up to me)


Soo Lin:

Nothing too big or small
Anything you want you can make it yours
Anything you want in the world
Anything you want in the world
(Give it up to me)


Hyun Mi:
Hey can we go by walking
Or do you prefer to fly
All of the roads are open
In your mind
In your life
Give it up to me


Eun Mi:

Hey can we go by walking
Or do you prefer to fly
All of the roads are open
In your life
In your life
Give it up to me


Kiomo:
Hey lil baby
What’s your plan
Say big daddy
Come take a ride jump in


Hye Ri:
Hey there baby
What’s on your mind
Don’t need approval tonight, tonight
Give it up


You can have it all
Anything you want you can make it yours
Anything you want in the world
Anything you want in the world
(Give it up to me)


All:

Nothing too big or small
Anything you want you can make it yours
Anything you want in the world
Anything you want in the world
(Give it up to me)

 

            Once the girls finished and got off stage, they hugged each other and began to do their chant.  “WHO ROCKS THE HOUSE? WE SAY THE P.L.H GIRLS ROCK THE HOUSE. AND WHEN THE P.L.H GIRLS ROCK THE HOUSE, WE ROCK IT ALL THE WAY DOWN!” And dropped to floor at the ending and started giggling.  They skipped arm in arm back to their room and slammed down onto the couches.  “Alright so back to what were talking about earlier, Allie, did something between you two happen?” Xiu asked and Allie was about to speak until another knock was on the door.  Eun Ji got up to open the door and looked up shocked.  “Allie, it’s for you.” She said and Allie got up.  She was shocked/surprise to see Zelo standing there with a very big teddy bear in his hands. 

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41JRq6AcqaL.jpg

 

            “Um noona? I heard you talking about us breaking up earlier and…..and I heard you being jealous about how I was dancing with HyoSung noona that way, and I really want to say I’m sorry.  If I could avoid what happened, I would, but since I can’t, I’ll apologize.  If you don’t accept by apology, I will text you everyday saying I’m sorry.” He said a little teary and handed her the bear.  She looked down the hall to see B.A.P and Secret standing there, waiting to see what will happen next.  He leaned down to kiss her, except he kept his lips onto hers.  “I’m stuck! And I won’t unstick until you accept my apology. “ He said quietly and she smiled and kissed him back.  “I love you, and I promise I won’t leave you.” She said quietly into his chest as they hugged.  He kissed her head and handed her the big teddy bear.  HyoSung walked up to her and hugged her.  “I feel so bad.  I’m sorry we made you jealous.  We didn’t know. “ She said and Allie smiled.  “It’s ok.  And I mean it’s just a dance, and I have to remember that,” She said and Hyosung smiled. 

            “Is anyone else hungry? Because I really gotta eat.” Hye Ri broke up the making up session and everyone agreed to eat, after the show was finished.  The idols were called back on stage for the ending and then all the idols were allowed to leave.  The girls, SECRET, and B.A.P went to eat out and all had a good time.  Gongchan called Hyun Mi and told her to come home quickly because Chung Hee had to tell them something very important.  “Guys I got to.” She said and hugged the girls.  “How come?” “Gongchan oppa told me that Chung Hee needs to tell us something.” She said and they nodded. “Ok, well text us when he tells you please!” Young Sun said and she nodded.  Hyun Mi drove home as fast as she could, knowing it is something very important.  She parked her car in the driveway and ran into the house, Gongchan was still in her performance wear.  He the skype and Chung Hee’s face appeared on the screen.

            “I need you guys to do something very very important.” He said and the two looked at each other.  “I need you guys to adopt my niece and nephew.” He said and the two looked at him with wide eyes. “Pardon?” The two said at the same time and waited for him to continue. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

*UNDER CONSTRUCTION*