Sticks and Stones may Break my bones.....

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

The girls have been winning every music program that they have been on, but B.A.P kept Zelo out of Allie’s reach, mostly Young Guk. This was bursting Hye Ri’s bubble even more. They got home one night and saw the article on Allkpop saying Hwayoung left T-ARA and fans were pointing out evidence of how she was bullied by the other members. Soo Yun really got sick of all the articles popping up on her twitter so she replied with this:

 

MS_C_Skikshin   *Official P.L.H Soo Yun*

To all the drama in the world caused by bullies:

 http://favim.com/image/177046/

 

And then all over kpop news websites, her tweet and her picture popped everywhere and the fans praised her for speaking out and that she was brave. The next morning, Chung- Hee called all of the girls over to his house, which they have never been to. “Do any of us know where his house is?” Soo Yun asked and everyone shrugged. He texted them the address and everyone got in their cars and drove their. “I wonder what he wants.” Allie asked Eun Mi in the car. “I don’t know. But I really feel bad for Hwa unnie. KKS should just burn. He is such a liar.” She replied and Allie agreed.

 

Eun Ji arrived there before everyone else because she missed traffic just in time. She walked into the house and decided to go explore his house. Butlers and maids were everywhere. 

 

 

“This house is insane.” She said and randomly walked around. She found one room that caught her eyes the most.

 

 

She smiled at the piano and sat down. She grabbed her phone and rested it against the piano facing her. She pressed the record button and smiled. “Hello P.L.H army! As you can see this is not our house, I’m at Chung- Hee’s house right now. The girls are stuck in traffic and I’m the only one here besides Chung- Hee and his butlers and maids. Anyways. I am going to perform the piano version of Elton John’s Your Song, but sung by Ellie Goulding. If that makes sense.”

 

“It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside

I'm not one of those who can easily hide

I don't have much money, but boy if I did

I'd buy a big house where we both could live”

 

When she looked into the camera that showed her face, she smiled and looked down, but she swore a dog was behind her, she looked behind her while singing and playing the piano.  * Its his boxer, Spongebob. * She turned back around and continue to sing.

 

“So excuse me forgetting, but these things I do

See I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue

Anyway the thing is what I really mean

Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen”

 

Spongbob came and sat on the chair with Eun Ji. She slowly looked at the dog and he her face. She started to laugh, but was still singing. And she patted his head while one hand was still playing the piano.

 

“And you can tell everybody this is your song

It may be quite simple, but now that it's done

I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down in words

How wonderful life is now you're in the world”

 

            Spongebob then jumped off the chair and ran out the room to get his chew toy. He came back with a big white bone that was half the size of him. He put it on the chair and you could see it in the camera. With one hand she threw the chew toy out the door and continued to sing. He kept doing this through the rest of the video.

 

If I was a sculptor, but then again no

Or a girl who makes potions in a traveling show

I know it's not much, but it's the best I can do

My gift is my song, and this one's for you

 

And you can tell everybody this is your song

It may be quite simple, but now that it's done

I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind that I put down in words

How wonderful life is now you're in the world

When the song ended, SpongeBob came up back on the chair and sat next to her. “This dog is driving me nuts.” She said and he started to press the keys on the piano. “I will teach you young grasshopper.” Eun Ji said and ended the video.  She walked out of the room and saw some of the girls became arriving one after another. They ran to his movie theatre room and sat down on the chairs. All the way at the top of the theatre was Hye Ri, Soo Lin, Soo Yun, Young Sun, Xiu, and Hyun Mi. All the way at the bottom was Crystal, Kiomo, Allie, Eun Ji, Eun Mi, and Minhee. They were shouting random things at each other across the room. Then they started to sing “Take me out to the ball game” for whatever reason. Chung Hee walked into the theatre and he had the most confused look on his face.

 

“Hey Swagger Jagger whats up?” Eun Mi said and Soo Yun joined in and started singing the lyrics to Swagger Jagger by Cher Llyod. “ ANYWAYS! I have very very special news and it has to do with someone. You girls are going to have a new member.” Chung Hee said and everyone looked straight towards the door. “Say hello to your new member HwaYoung!”  He said as she walked in. The girls screamed in excitement and attacked her with hugs. “Aw! You guys are so so sweet!” HwaYoung said and they did a group hug. “So tonight is Inkigayo and you girls will perform I’m Not Perfect, but right now, HwaYoung does not have a part so I was thinking maybe Soo Yun wants to do a duet with Hwa?” He asked and everyone looked at her.

 

“I think that would be cool!” Soo Yun said and everyone clapped. “Alright, the rest of you go pick out your outfits, Soo Yun and Hwayoung, go practice a song.” He said and everyone went to go do their things. “Alright so I got this tweet from Cher Llyods management asking if we can perform one of her songs from her soon American album. So we just gotta translate it to Korean and record it!” Soo Yun said and Hwayoung nodded.  Soo Hyun from Ukiss came to help them out with the song.

 

They separated the parts and Soo Yun went first. “Alright lets get started.” He said and Soo Yun started singing.

 

Ooh Ooh

Ooh Ooh Ooh

I loved you, I loved you

With all that's in my power

I was used and abused

Til I was sweet and sour

 

I kissed you, and kissed you

And gave you all my sugar

You knew that I'd be useless

If I let you know what you were to me

I thought it would be ok

And we shared everything

 

No way

And I told you, I told you

I was such a sad case

You said you could save me

I'm doing the saving

 

Went to sleep a superhero

And he woke up a villain

Killing, killing my love

Oh what happened?

Don't know what happened

You got me fighting

Like wonder woman

 

I, I, I don't wanna fi-i-ight

I, I, I don't wear no ti-i-ights

And I can't fly-y-y

I'm no, I'm no superhero-o-o

Oh, oh, oh

I, I, I don't wanna fi-i-ight

I, I, I don't wear no ti-i-ights

And I can't fly-y-y

I'm no, I'm no superhero-o-o

Oh, oh, oh

Oh no

 

Don't know what happened

Don't know what happened

Don't know what happened

 

                  “Do the went to sleep a superhero part again, you lost your breathe a lot on that.” Soo Hyun said and she nodded. She sang it again and slowly got better at it again. Hwa’s rapping coach came in to help her with the rap she was going to do. It was Hwa’s turn to go in the recording booth. “Whenever you are ready Hwa!” Soo Yun said and did the fighting sign.

 

I keep trying and trying to wrap my head around you

Cry so,

Can't let no-body see how I'm actin

You hurt me, you hurt me

And no, not physically

Ain't got no bumps and bruses to show

People what you're doin to me

I thought it would be

 

Okay but you see

I heard everything you said

And I knew it, I knew that you'd turn out to be

A sad case

You said you could save me, I'm doin the saving

 

I, I, I don't wanna fi-i-ight

I, I, I don't wear no ti-i-ights

And I can't fly-y-y

I'm no, I'm no superhero-o-o

Oh, oh, oh

I, I, I don't wanna fi-i-ight

I, I, I don't wear no ti-i-ights

And I can't fly-y-y

I'm no, I'm no superhero-o-o

Oh, oh, oh

Oh no

 

You got me

Using all my Kung-fu , tricks, tricks

Hittin with a round house kick to the temple

1-2-3-4 HUNG-HI-HO, TKO, Taekwondo

You know

When you see that hand go chop

Everything stops

(Quick silence)

The flow so hot

Like steam from a coffee pot

 

The next rap part is for Soo Yun.

 

I, I, I don't wanna fi-i-ight

I, I, I don't wear no ti-i-ights

And I can't fly-y-y

I'm no, I'm no superhero-o-o

Oh, oh, oh

 

Soo yun:

I, I, I don't wanna fi-i-ight

I, I, I don't wear no ti-i-ights

And I can't fly-y-y

I'm no, I'm no superhero-o-o

Oh, oh, oh

 

Soo Yun:

Oh no, (it) happened.

Hwa:

Oh no, (it) happened.

Soo yun:

Oh no, don't know what happened.

Hwa:

Don't know what happened

 

Soo Yun’s rap part:

 

Rush hour, no traffic, no Jalei, just Jackie

You actin like you stay behind

Go re-up on your classes

You old fake ole wanna be Superman

Give Clark Kent back his glasses

Man I hit you with a judo kick so fast

You look back like

What happened?

 

            They redid some parts because they keep making each other laugh by messing up some of the words and just standing behind Soo Hyun doing funny things without him noticing. The two got close in those two hours and almost had a bond that was unbreakable. They took a bunch of selcas and posted it to twitter. Once they were done, they meet the rest of the girls at the front door to go back to the house. “Let me get a picture of you girls!” Chung Hee said and the girls gathered around HwaYoung. Eun Mi jumped onto her back and Hwa laughed. “Say #bawllin” Chung Hee said and the girls laughed. “Alright girls. Remember six tonight! Be there!” He said and the girls left.

 

            “Do you have all of your stuff?” Soo Lin asked. “Mhm. It is already at the house.” HwaYoung said and everyone ran to their cars. “Hey Hwa’s gonna ride with me!” Hyun Mi yelled to the girls and they nodded. They got into her car and drove back to the house. “So are you excited to be a P.L.H member?” Hyun Mi asked. “Yep! I’m a little relieved to get out of that hell hole. Making up all of these lies. I honestly wish I can reveal the truth, but he is like gonna threaten my sister.” “If you ever want to release the truth and KKS gets all diva on you or any family member, Chung Hee will deal with him.” Hyun Mi said and Hwa smiled in relief. They talked about other things in the car and they could not stop laughing.

 

            Everyone got to the house and helped HwaYoung unpack her stuff. She sleeped upstairs with her room right next to Crystal and Hye Ri.

 

           

            http://www.alldoing.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/beautiful-teen-room-for-girls-design-2-510x336.jpg

 

            “We redid Illumanite’s room for fun. I hope you like it!” Xiu said and HwaYoung ran to the bed. “This is like the size of the dorm!” HwaYoung said and touched everything. “And we even made this robe.” Minhee said and HwaYoung putting it on. “It is so soft!” She said and the two laughed. “Alright so it’s like 10 right now. Do you guys wanna go swimming?” Minhee asked and everyone cheered. They all changed into their bathing suits and ran outside.

 

 

P.L.H Swimming

 

 

 

 

P.L.H Swim 2

 

 

 

“Woahh. This pool is huge! I don’t think I came out here before.” Hwa said. “I don’t think so either. Now come on! Lets swim!” Eun Mi said and everyone cheered. “Hey the Absolute guys are coming over later!” Allie said and everyone oked. They did the chicken war, and jumped off the diving board. The girls had special iphone cases, so they brought their phones in the water and took pictures of them under water. Next thing you noticed the boys jumped into the pool and attacked the girls. They swam a little bit longer and Allie went to make them some smoothies. “Hai noona.” Some one said behind her and she slowly turned around.

 

“ZELO!” Allie said and attacked him. “Daehyun convinced Young Guk to let us come!” “Is he here?” Allie asked sticking to his chest. “No.” He said and Allie breathed.  So then the smoothies were made and they all started swimming again. HwaYoung started talking to the boys more since she got confortable with her new lable mates. Zelo and Allie took kissing pictures underwater. They swam until two thirty and got out. Eun Mi called Minwoo. “Hey Minwoo it’s me. I honestly just need to tell you something. So either can you call me back or we meet up at Inkigayo tonight? Thanks! Bye.” She said and sighed.

 

Daehyun and Minhee were doing a short twitcam before they had to leave for Inkigayo. A bunch of comments were saying how they should become a couple. “I think we are just friends for right now.” And Daehyun looked a little sad, but Minhee did not notice. “COME ON GUYS WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW!” Hye Ri yelled and everyone packed up and left. Absolute went back to their dorm, Daehyun and Zelo rode with P.L.H to Inkigayo. They arrived and helped their stylist and makeup artists set up everything. P.L.H went to do their practice stage and then Soo Yun and Hwayoung practiced for their SuperHero.

 

Other groups started to arrive, including the rest of B.A.P. “Zelo, you need to stay with us for the rest of today.” Young Guk said and looked at Hye Ri who was just staring at him.  Everyone else walked out besides theses two. “What? No words from the boxer of P.L.H. She would have smacked me if I said something like that.  Apparently she grew weak and died.” He said with a smirk. She still kept staring. He circled her saying things about how she was weak and all of that. She still kept on staring. One of the workers came backstage and told them they were about to go on. “Any last final words Hye Ri?” He said with a smirk still on his face. Hye Ri smiled and little and slowly leaned up to him “Sticks and stones may break my bones…” She said and was close to his lips, “But dickheads like you never hurt me, especially the big ones.” Hye Ri said and left Young Guk in shock. She turned around and walked out the room to go on stage. Hwayoung stood by the crowd and cheered her new members on.

 

After they were done, Soo Yun had to rush backstage and get ready for HwaYoung and her Super Hero performance.

 

 

HwaYoung

 

 

 

 

Soo Yun

 

 

 

She had her hairstyle, just not one side shaven off.

The crowd went wild when Soo Yun started singing, but they went crazy over HwaYoung and they had a successful performance. B.A.P then went on and Allie stood by the stage and cheered on her Zelo. The girls got second to BEAST and they congratulated them.  The girls then went home and Eun Mi was not her crazy self after a music program. “Yah! Whats wrong.” Hwa asked her and Eun Mi smiled a little. “I broke up with Minwoo oppa. We weren’t really doing anything with our relationship and we are usually busy most of the time, but we are still friends!” Eun Mi said and everyone nodded and told her she will get over it soon.

 

Soo Yun was hanging out in Hwa’s room and Hwa started screaming in excitement. “Whats wrong?” Soo Yun asked and she looked at the laptop and started screaming. “CHER LLYOD JUST TWEETED US!” They screamed together and read the tweet. “P.L.H girls made me proud! Performed ‘Superhero’ really well. Ladies and Gentlemen these two are the Cher Llyods of Asia J” Soo Yun started crying because Cher Llyod is her idol. She replied right away and could not stop crying in excitement.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if the chapter is really short and crappy. I'm really lazy to type and i did not really know what else to write about

So you guys have a new member! HwaYoung!

And Cher Llyod! Omg if you look up the song on Youtube, its amazing~

And ladies and gentlemen Psy: Gangnam Style has been stuck in my head since 3 in the morning. 

It's actually not that bad, but i keep cracking up at the part where he is in the elevator.

Peace

Love

Hope:

Brittney! <3