I'm Coming home

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

            Chung Hee, Kiana, HeeYoung, and the rest of the girls drove to the hospital. There were still fans outside, but the girls ran inside before anyone could say hi. They all crammed into the elevators and ran to the front desk on Kiomos floor. “MR. Chung Hee only. Come this way please.” Chung Hee nodded and walked with the doctor to her room. He did not come back until ten minutes later and then the doctor called Kianna and HeeYoung to the back. Absolute arrived the time Kianna and HeeYoung came back. “Alright P.L.H and Absolute come this way please.”The doctor said and the two groups walked to her room together. They walked in to see a white sheet draped over her body. “KIOMO NO!” Crystal yelled and burst into tears. Everyone else was shocked. Then the bed moved to a sitting position and the sheet fell off her face.

 

            Her eyes opened and she was eating a chocolate bunny. “Do you know the fan who gave me this? Because this is really really good.” Kimo said as she was chewing the bunny. “KIOMO!” The two groups yelled and did a huge group hug. They started to bombard her with questions and Kiomo looked at everyone in amazement. “Hey hey guys quiet down.” Chung Hee said walking into the room. “Now the doctor said that over night, the bruise on her ankle disappeared and that her arm can get out of the cast now. She only has to wear one that you can strap on an hour a day.” He said and the girls got excited. “She can leave in the next hour or so. We need someone to go get her some clothes because her clothes from the wreck ripped.” Kianna said and HeeYoung offered to drive the two people who wanted to go get her clothes back to the house. “Me and Minhee will go!” Xiu said and HeeYoung nodded and followed the two out the door.

 

            “Look depressed.” Chung Hee said as they walked out the room. He then said that there is a back entrance so HeeYoung is gonna pull the van to the back and they are gonna load all the gifts into the van. And they have to use Absolute’s van too. While they waited for HeeYoung, Minhee, and Xiu to get back, they started to load the first bunch of gifts into the Absolute van. “Oh my god, Kiomo noona your fans sent you way to much gifts.” Lixi said as he came up to get more. “Well I mean I couldn’t control it.” Kiomo said and pouted. The Absolute van brought back over 150 gifts. Soo Lin rode in the van to go ahead and bring her car so bringing back the gifts could move faster.

 

~*BACK AT THE HOUSE*~

 

            Minhee and Xiu slammed the door and started screaming. “KIOMO IS AWAKE! KIOMO IS AWAKE! KIOMO IS AWAKE #BAWLLIN!” The two screamed and jumped in circles. They ran to her room and started to try to put an outfit together. “How about her tribal pants?” Minhee asked and Xiu said no. They went back and forth on what to bring her but, they said no. FINALLY 15 minutes later, they got an outfit.

 

 

Kiomo comes home.

 

“Alright lets go!” Minhee said and Xiu nodded. HeeYoung texted them saying to take their car because they need the van back. “Grab my keys and lets go!” Xiu said to Minhee and they opened her garage.

 

http://www.toyota-2012.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Toyota-Yaris-1.3-VVT-500x270.jpg

 

They hopped in the car and drove to the back of the hospital. The fans notice cars moving by a lot, but they thought it was just someone else who had the same car. Xiu and Minhee used the stairs to get to Kiomo’s floor.  Minhee gave Kiomo her clothes and she went to change. They helped with gifts and only 30 gifts were left. “WE ARE ALMOST DONE!” Leo yelled and Kiomo laughed as she came in to get some gifts. They walked down the steps and passed by Lixi and Eun Mi who went up the stairs. Ten minutes later they were done and everyone did a group hug. “Alright picture people!” Chung Hee said and took a picture of the two groups smiling and hugging Kiomo. He uploaded it to the P.L.H’s official twitter account and the number of followers went up a lot. “THE P.L.H OFFICIAL TWITTER ACCOUNT HAS 37 MILLION FOLLOWERS!” He said and everyone cheered. The girls looked at their twitter accounts and they had a least 20 million or more followers.

 

“I have a feeling the fans and the pap. saw the picture.” Hyunhoo said and everyone looked confused. “Come look out the window.” Maz said and everyone looked outside. The fans were screaming like crazy and they started to sing In The End and then started to sing I’m Not Perfect. Kiomo walked to the window and waved to everyone. She smiled and gasped about how fans were outside. Hyun Mi took a picture of her looking out the window and tweeted The princess is awake.  Her tweet had over 500,000 retweets in one minute and had a bunch of replies. The two groups walked out of the room and thanked the doctor for all of his work. They walked outside and the fans were going crazy.

 

She received more gifts and talked to the fans. Soo Lin saw Ji Na again and smiled at her. “Do you want to meet Kiomo unnie?” Soo Lin asked and Ji Na nodded happily. Soo Lin picked her up and brought her to see Kiomo. “Kiomo! Someone wants to meet you.” Kiomo turned around to see Ji Na in Soo Lin’s arms. “Hi unnie! My name is Ji Na.” Ji Na said excitedly and Kiomo smiled. “Hi Ji Na. Unnie told me good things about you.” Kiomo said as she held Ji Na. “Really? Did you here me talking to you while you were sleeping?” “I sure did. And I wanna thank you so much for helping me wake up.” Kiomo said and Ji Na said your welcome. “So in return. I want to give you my little crown.”

 

 http://www.freewebs.com/jacintamlh/photos/Photos/Hello%20Kitty%2015.jpg

 

“Wow! Thank you Kiomo unnie!” Ji Na said and Kiomo nodded. “Picture Kiomo and Soo Lin.” Kiana said and they turned around smiled for the picture. Kiomo brought Ji Na back to her parents and grabbed a bullhorn. (A/N: Yes. One of her gifts was a bling out bullhorn.) “Can I have your attention P.L.H army?” Kiomo said and everyone quiet down. “Thank you! I just want to say thank you so so so much for supporting P.L.H through the time I was not awake. The girls have told me what fans have been doing and the amount of gifts and prayers I have received is unbelievable. Thank you guys for being so strong and I heard each and everyone of you in my heart. THAK YOU P.L.H ARMY!” Kiomo said and everyone cheered. They said goodbye and left to go home.

 

Absolute left early to go to the building and help everyone decorate in the party room. Other kpop groups arrived to come help. “No that banner does not go right there Maz! Lixi stop helium!” JungHwan said as he took the ballon away from Lixi. Everyone looked fancy, so JaeMin sent Soo Lin a text saying to look pretty for tonight. The girls drove home to look their best and it took them an hour.

 

Xiu:

 

Xiu PArtAY

 

Eun Ji:

 

Eun Ji PARTAY

 

Young Sun:

 

Young Sun

 

Soo Lin:

 

Soo Lin PARTAY

 

Hyun Mi:

 

Hyun Mi PARTAY

 

Allie:

 

Allie

 

Eun Mi:

 

Eun Mi PARTAY

 

Minhee:

 

Minhee

 

Crystal:

 

Crystal PARTAY!

 

Soo Yun:

 

Soo Yun

 

Hye Ri:

 

Hye Ri PARTAY!

 

Kiomo:

 

Kiomo PARTAY!

 

The girls arrived at the building and saw how decorated the building was. “Hey if your foot hurts still, I brought some flats.” Soo Yun said and Kiomo nodded. They saw some fans across the street and they waved to them. They walked inside and the place was decorated very well. “The guys did a good job.” Hyun Mi said to herself. They walked towards the party room and everyone yelled “WELCOME BACK KIOMO!” She covered with her hands in surprised and smiled.

 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/jersey/content/images/2006/06/29/liquid_jerseyevents_470x320.jpg

http://thumbs./thumblarge_570/12940512387NO0X9.jpg

 

http://www.exploringlasvegas.com/nightclubs/lavo/lavo-night-club-las-vegas.jpg

 

“Wow thanks guys! It looks amazing!” She hugged Absolute and they said thanks. Everyone went off in their own ways, Hyun Mi and YoungSun hanging out with B1A4. Eun Mi hung out with MinWoo and the rest of boyfriend. Allie hung out with Minhee with B.A.P. Hye Ri was hanging out with the rest of the girls with SNSD. Soo Lin then spotted a curly hair brunette walk in. She walked toward that person and ran to him. “HARRY!” She yelled and hugged him. He smiled and hugged her back. “Hey babe! I’m glad Kiomo is awake. Liam, Danielle, Eleanor, and Louis came too!”

 

“OMG hey Danielle and Eleanor! I’ve missed you!” Soo Lin said and hugged them. Usher’s scream came on and she asked if they wanna dance and they nodded yes. They started dancing and everyone else came on the floor after. She could see Minwoo and Eun Mi starting to grind on each other. She was trying so hard to tell her not to do that, but at the same time she wanted her to have fun.  Baro and Youngsun were grinding, but she didn’t care because Young Sun was older than her.

 

Xiu was dancing with HyoRin, Bora, Seohyun, and Yuri. Everyone else was doing other things. Gongchan and Hyun Mi were just talking. Hye Ri was getting something to drink when she ran into someone. “I’m so-“ She said as she looked up to the eyes of someone tall. “T.O.P oppa.” Hye Ri said with wide eyes. “Hello Hye Ri.” He said with a smile. “I’m glad to hear she is awake.” He said and she nodded. “I think everyone is.” Hye Ri said and they smiled. They sat down and started talking with each other.

 

The rest of the night went on with smiles and laughter and dancing. The party ended around 12 in the morning and the girls stayed with Absolute to help clean up. “That was awesome!” Kiomo said and the others laughed. “Hey…. Where is YoungSun unnie?” Eun Ji asked and everyone looked around for her. “Hyun Mi, did B1A4 go home?” Hye Ri asked and she nodded. “But they were looking for Baro…” She replied and everyone looked at each other. “Oh god.” Hyunhoo said and everyone giggled. “Guys meet me up in my office in 15. I have an announcement to make.” He said and walked to the elevator. “Hye Ri and I will go find Young Sun.” Eun Mi said and the two took off. “If I was Young Sun and Baro, where would I go.” Hye Ri said to herself as they walked down the halls.

 

They heard giggling coming down the hallway and saw them walk out of a room. Young Sun’s hair was a little messy and Baro’s tie was undone. There eyes got wide when they saw Hye Ri and Eun Mi at the other end of the hall. “Please don’t tell me-“ Hye Ri said and Young Sun interrupted. “We didn’t unnie. I promise.” Young Sun said and held Baro’s hand. “Ok well, we have to go meet Chung Hee right now, so Baro you better get home right now.” Hye Ri said and he nodded. Young Sun moved her hair over her neck. “Unnie what are you doing?” Eun Mi asked and Young Sun said nothing. Hye Ri moved her hand from her neck and saw hickeys. “YAH! YOU CRAZY? IF CHUNG HEE SEES THIS HE IS GONNA KILL YOU!” Hye Ri scolded her and Eun Mi covered her ears. “I’m sorry unnie! We just got carried away.” Young Sun said and looked down to the ground.

 

Eun Mi grabbed Young Sun’s hand dragged her to the bathroom. She grabbed her concealer and dabbed it on Young Sun’s neck. A couple of minutes later they arrived in Chung Hee’s office. “Alright guys pack your bags because for two weeks, we are going to Universal Studios and DisneyWorld in Orlando, Florida tomorrow!” Everyone started to yell and cheer. “But Absolute, you guys can only stay in Universal. Unless I change my mind. So you kids get some sleep because at 5 in the morning we are coming and going to the airport.” He said and everyone nodded and went home to pack and sleep.