Wedding! Part 1

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

April 3rd came, church bell ringing and spring flowers blooming.  It was eight in the morning when Hyun Mi’s alarm clock started ringing.  She rolled over and slammed the snooze button, rubbing her eyes after.  Gongchan rolled over to face her and kissed her.  “Today is the day.” He said and smiled.  She nodded and rolled on top of him and kissed him once more.  “APPA, OMMA!” Two little voices yelled as they ran into the room.  They climbed onto the bed and tackled their parents.  “Omma, Appa, are you excited?” Jin Ae asked and she sat on Hyun Mi’s lap.  “Very excited! Are you guys excited?” She asked and the two nodded and started to jump on the bed chanting, “Omma and Appa are getting married!” The two parents giggled and got out of bed to make breakfast and get their outfits ready for the wedding.  Hyun Mi was finally finished cooking when Jin Ae ran into the room with tears in her eyes hugging Hyun Mi’s left leg.  “What’s wrong Jin Ae?” Hyun Mi asked as she picked up the little girl.

            “M-my bunny i-is g-gone. And I can’t f-find him.” She said and cried into Hyun Mi’s shoulder.  “Did you look in your room?” She asked and Jin Ae nodded.  “Did you look under your bed?” She asked and Jin Ae shook her head no. “Well do you want to go look?” She asked and Jin Ae nodded.  Hyun Mi brought her to her room and put her on her bed.  She bent down and saw the bunny under the bed.  She grabbed it and gave it to Jin Ae who hugged it tightly.  “Thank you omma!” She said and hugged Hyun Mi.  She brought her back to the kitchen where they all started eating breakfast before Gongchan had to go to the hotel near the church to get ready for the wedding.  A couple of minutes later, the guys of B1A4 arrived to pick up Gongchan and Jae Sun. “Bye babe, I’ll see you at the wedding!” He said as he ran to hug and kiss Hyun Mi, and kissed Jin Ae’s forehead. 

            “ARE YOU READY HYUN MI?” A familiar voice sounded at the door.  “Aunt Hye Ri!” Jin Ae said as she ran to hug her aunt.  “Well hello to you too.” Hyun Mi said as she walked out of her room with her stuff to put into her car.  “How are you like not nervous yet?” Hye Ri asked as she grabbed Jin Ae’s stuff.  “I guess it really hasn’t hit me yet.” Hyun Mi said and giggled.  “Do I have to make it hit you?” Hye Ri asked and Jin Ae giggled.  She put her in her carseat and Hyun Mi drove with Hye Ri and the other girls to the hairdresser’s house, which happened to be right by the church.  Eun Ji and Kiomo were already there and had there hair finished and it was time to move onto makeup.  “You two look so pretty! And the hair looks great!” Hyun Mi said as she hugged the two and admired the hairstyle.  “C’mon now, the team is waiting for the rest of you girls!” The lead hairdresser said as her helpers came out and started to get them ready.  The lead hairdresser decided to work on Hyun Mi, and as time passed, she finally started to get nervous.

            “Can I please call Gongchan so he can calm me down?” Hyun Mi asked as she watched her hands shake nervously.  “No, because it’s bad luck.” Eun Ji said as she was playing with Jin Ae.  “Ugh, can I text him?” Hyun Mi asked, as she tried to reach for her phone.  Kiomo sighed and handed her the phone and she started texting him.  “Aw, he sent me a picture of Jae Sun in his tux!” She said and smiled.  She sent him a picture of Jin Ae in return and he said she looked beautiful.  Time passed by and it was about three hours before the wedding would begin.  Allie and Minhee drove over to the reception to see if everything was in place and looked good, and it did.  The cake(s) were almost done, the cake pops were being made, and the chocolate fountain finally arrived.  “Remind me to make sure Lixi does not touch this.” Allie remind Minhee and she nodded.  “Is this like her late april fools joke?” Minhee asked as she smelled the flowers that were on the tables.  “What do you mean?” “Well because in the church, its all white, but when everyone walks in here they are gonna think, woah..plot twist.” Minhee said and Allie giggled.  “She just wants to surprise everyone! Lets go get starbucks.” Allie replied as they skipped away to her car and drove to get 15 different drinks from StarBucks. 

            The photographer for the wedding showed up and took pictures of the girls in their room-getting ready, or laughing, or getting their makeup done.  Youtube is in charge of making their wedding video, so they had people film what was going on in both rooms before the wedding.  The bridesmaids got their dresses on and starting to put on their accessories.

Brisemaids

 

(I know the dress changed, but for some reason, the website where I found the other dress deleted the color option.)

 

            “You girls look so pretty!” Hyun Mi said as she hugged them.  “I wonder how the guys are doing.” Crystal asked.  Right away her phone buzzed with a video of the guys doing the Harlem Shake.  “Are you serious?” “Yong Guk looks so awkward.” Hye Ri said and everyone looked at her.  “You still have feeling for him, don’t you.” Soo Lin said and Hye Ri looked down.  “Well maybe a little, but we still talk.”  Hye Ri said and sighed.  “Just get back together, literally.” Eun Mi said and Hye Ri shrugged, “Depends if he wants to.” “Trust me he does. Zelo’s been telling me he can barely sleep at night, he cries when he is alone, and barely talks to Ji Eun anymore.”  “Maybe he just has bad mood swings.” Hye Ri said and Hwa glared at her.  She grabbed Hye Ri’s arm and dragged her outside, calling Zico to drag Yongguk outside.  “Let go of me Hwa.” “No because you and Yongguk need to talk this out before you two walk down the aisle together.” Hwa said and let go of Hye Ri.  “Hurry though, the wedding starts in two hours. “ Hwa said as she walked away with Zico.  The two looked at each other, then looked away.  “You look..beautiful.” He said and she blushed.  “You look very handsome.” She replied and he smiled.  “Look what I said back there at the concert-“ “I know it wasn’t true, oppa. And I’m sorry about what I said about-“ “It’s fine, Hye Ri.  We both got pissed off.” He said and she nodded.  “I’ve been missing you.” “I know, Zelo told Allie who told me what you have been doing. And I miss you too.  Sorry I didn’t get to wish you a happy birthday.” “Talking to you is my birthday present.” “Can I give you another one?” “And what would that be?” He asked, smirking.  She smirked back and pulled him down by his tie to kiss him.  He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.  She pulled away and hugged him.  “I better get going, Hyun Mi needs help with her dress.” “Yeah, we’re trying to calm down Gongchan, he’s nervous.” “I bet, I’ll see you before we go down the aisle.” Hye Ri said and he chuckled. 

            “HYUN MI YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!” Kianna said as she walked into the room.  Hyun Mi walked out in her wedding dress and twirled around the room. 

Wedding Hyun Mi

 

            The girls admired her and Minhee started to tear up. “What’s wrong Minhee?” “I just can’t believe your getting married, I’ll miss you!” She said and Hyun Mi hugged her.  “I’m not leaving the group, I’m just moving on with life, with you guys with me.  I would die if I wasn’t in the group anymore. You girls are the sisters I’ve never had before, better yet a family.” She said and did a massive group hug with the girls.  “Hyun Mi, your step mom wants to talk to you.” Kianna said to Hyun Mi and she froze.  Kianna lead her to her step mom outside.  “Hyun Mi you look gorgeous.” She said and hugged her.  “What are you doing here?” “I just came to apologize, for everything I did to affect you and your brother.  You don’t understand how bad I feel.  It was a rough time for me, and I had some anger issues, and it was hard for me to not release it on you and your brother.  And I regret everything I have done to you and your brother, he accepted my apology, can you?” She asked with tears falling down her face.  “I can and I will, but remember there are scars still healing from your actions, and my moms.  But I do forgive you, and I would like you to stay for the wedding.” Hyun Mi replied and hugged her step mom.

 

            An hour was left and everyone was arriving to the church, all the 300+ guest.  The international fans she invited were arriving to their seats.  The HRT family sat behind Hyun Mi’s family, and the rest of the girl’s families.  Kpop idols, actors, and comedians took their seats and chatted away to each other.  Allie snuck around to take pictures with her camera and some people complimented her about how pretty she looked, even though no one was supposed to see the bridesmaids yet.  An hour passed and it was time for the wedding to begin.  Gongchan stood in front of the alter with the priest and waited for Hyun Mi to walk out.  A Thousand Years by Christina Perri begun to play and the doors opened to the church.  Jaekyu and Xiu were the first ones to enter.  She saw a mysterious man sitting next to her mother, knowing it was Daniel.  Next person who came out was Baro and YoungSun, then Zico and Hwa.

 

Here’s the rest:

 

Maz & Soo Yun

Yong Guk & Hye Ri

Lixi& Eun Mi

Daehyun & Minhee

Zelo & Allie

CNU & Crystal

Jay & Soo Lin

Sandeul & Eun Ji

 

Then the best man and maid of honor walked out, Kiomo and Jinyoung.  Then Jin Ae and Jae Sun walked out, with Jae Sun holding the pillow with the rings and Jin Ae throwing the flower petals.  They went their separate ways with Jin Ae going to Kiomo and Jae Sun going to Jinyoung. Everyone rose for Hyun Mi.  Hyun Mi walked out with her father and everyone gasped at how pretty she was.  She did not look at anyone else besides Gongchan, and the same for Gongchan.  People did get teary when they saw Hyun Mi getting teary.  Gongchan was about to tear from how pretty his bride was.  When they finally reached Gongchan, her father hugged her once more and gave her away to Gongchan.  “She’s all yours now.” Her father said and everyone laughed a little.  Gongchan lead her up the stairs, helping her carry her dress.  “You look beautiful.” He whispered to her and she mouthed ‘thank you’.

 

The priest begun to speak, “Friends and Family, we are gathered here today, in this magnificent church, to witness the joining of two lives.  This is the marriage celebration of two people who are special to you.  These two sepereate people have chosen this special time and place to be married to each other.  The decision to marry is not entered into lightly, but rather is undertaken with great consideration and respect for both the other person and oneself.  You as friends and family are able to celebrate with Gongchan and Hyun Mi in the making of the important commitment. 

 

The Heart of Marriage is the taking of another person in that person’s entirety, with the good times and the bad times, the sad moments, the happy ones the taking og that person as a friend and companion for life.  It is not something that just happens, a good marriage is created.  In a good marriage, the little things are the big things.  Do not take one another for granted. Do things for one another, not with the attitude that it is a duty or sacrifice, but in the spirit of joy and giving.  Develop the capacity to forgive and forget,  Do not look for perfection in your partner.  Create an atmosphere in which each of you can grow.

 

The Essence of Marriage is love and love is one of the highest experiences that as human begins can share.  Love adds meaning to our lives.  One of the greatest things we can do is to love another human being as a husband and wife love each other. 

 

Marriage Symbolizes the sharing of two lives.  Yet this closeness will not diminish the character or being of either individual partner.  As your marriage continues to grow, your understanding of each other will continue to expand.

 

Time and Togetherness will gain for each of you a deep knowledge of each other.  Today’s marriage ceremony signifies the beginning of a lifetime of wonderful human experiences to be shared as a husband and wife. 

 

Please Face Each other and hold hands.

 

Now WE Celebrate the love that Gongchan and Hyun Mi have for each other and as family and friends you give social recognition to their intention to permanently accept the other by reciting the marriage vows:

 

Gongchan, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? “I do”

Will you love her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, and keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live? “I will”

 

Hyun Mi, Do you take this man to be your wedded husband? “I do”

Will you love him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, and keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live? “I will”

 

Now Gongchan repeat after me:

I, Gongchan,

I, Gongchan,

take you Hyun Mi,

take you Hyun Mi,

to be my wedded wife,

to be my wedded wife,

to have and to hold from this day forward,

to have and to hold from this day forward,

for better or worse,

for better or worse,

for richer or poorer

for richer or poorer

in sickness and in health

in sickness and in health

till death do us part.

Till death do us part.

 

Now Hyun Mi repeat after me:

I, Hyun Mi

I, Hyun Mi

take you Gongchan

take you Gongchan

to be my wedded husband,

to be my wedded husband,

to have and to hold from this day forward,

to have and to hold from this day forward,

for better or worse

for better or worse

for richer or poorer,

for richer or poorer,

in sickness and in health.

In sickness and in health

till death do us part

till death do us part.

 

Rings: As a token of your vows, let you exchange a symbol of love.

Jae Sun brought the rings up to Gongchan and Hyun Mi and stood by Gongchan.

 

These rings shall from this time foreward be a symbol of your love.  Let these unending circles signify to all that your commitment is deep and your love is true.

 

Repeat after me please Gongchan: In token of the vows made between us, with this ring, I pledge to you my love and life.

In token of the vows made between us, with this ring, I pledge to you my love and life. He said and slipped the ring onto her finger.

 

Repeat after me Hyun Mi: In token of the vows made between us, with this ring, I pledge to you my love and life.

In token of the vows made between us, with this ring, I pledge to you my love and life. She said and slipped the ring onto his finger.

 

You have vowed to be loyal and loving toward each other.  May you keep these vows which you have made here today. May you comfort each other, share each other’s joys, console each other during times of trouble, and help each other as husband and wife.  May you encourage each other in whatever you set out to achieve.  And, most importantly, may you continue to love one another forever.

 

Gongchan and Hyun Mi, I have formalized their vows and the bond between them in your presence and in mine, I THEREFORE, by the powers vested in me from the Holy Spirit, pronounce you husband and wife

 

You may kiss the bride,

And right away Gongchan grabbed Hyun Mi and kissed her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled back to make it not a big makeout secession. Everyone stood up and cheered for the new wedded couple.  The coupled exited the church with the rest of the bridal crew and the kids, but let everyone else leave to go to the reception to eat.  Gongchan and Hyun Mi wanted to take pictures with the whole group, his family, and her family, the bridesmaids, the groomsmen, and other people like the HRT family.  “I need you two to sign the marriage documents please.” The priest said and the two nodded.  They signed the marriage documents and Allie made sure she got pictures of this moment.  They continued to take pictures when Jae Sun ran to his daddy and demanded food.  “Mommy I’m hungry too.” Jin Ae said and Hyun Mi picked her up.  “Yeah, can we go eat?” Lixi asked and Hyun Mi giggled.  “Sure! Let’s go!” Hyun Mi said and everyone cheered.  The limo picked everyone up and drove them to the reception. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTINUE TO NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE!