The Rest of The Dates

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

 

Chung Hee brought everyone back to Korea since they could not celebrate Eun Ji and Eun Mi’s party in London.  Hye Ri was cleaning her closet and organizing things when she kept hearing rocks being thrown at her window.  “What the hell?” She said and walked out of her closet and walked onto the balcony.  She ducked when another rock was thrown her way and saw Himchan as the one throwing rocks.   He pointed to the trampoline and saw Eun Mi holding a camera while Young Guk was jumping up and down on the trampoline while wearing a Tigger suit.  She smiled and laughed.  He started to smile and jump again.  In his hand was a little tigger plushie with a rose and a note taped to the back of him.  He threw it to Hye Ri and she laughed as she caught it. 

            She opened it up and Young Guk started to jump again saying “Will.You.Go.To.Prom.With.Me?” He said as he went into the air everytime saying each word.  And on the paper was a drawing of him in the tigger suit, with her in a little piglet suit kissing.  She held the plushie close to her and she ran down stairs to the trampoline.  Eun Mi rolled off and Hye Ri jumped on the trampoline with Young Guk. “Yes.I.Would.Love.To.Go.To.Prom.With.You.Tigger.Bang.Young.Guk!” Hye Ri said and she jumped onto Young Guk and kissed him.  “Thank You.” Young Guk said between kisses.  “No, Thank You!” She said between kisses.  “Alright let me end this video, before he starts banging, because that's what his last name means, you on the trampoline, IN WHICH I JUMP UPON WITH MY FEET IN MY SPARE TIME!” Eun Mi said and ran inside to not get killed.  Himchan got pictures of the happy couple before they had to leave to get ready for their next comeback.   http://data.whicdn.com/images/13581913/tumblr_lq57ccIRBJ1qi23vmo1_500_thumb.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

            Soo Yun was downstairs doing her laundry when her cell went off. 

 

Go in the kitchen and take out whatever is in the oven.

 

-Unknown.

 

            She got a little scared and walked towards the kitchen.  Soo Yun looked around to make sure no one was in the kitchen, but everyone was in their rooms.  She slowly walked toward the oven and opened it to see a cake.  She pulled it out and it said Soo Yun, will you please let me take you to prom.  She looked around one more time to see who did this, but no one was downstairs with her. Soo Hyun walked out from the pantry and jumped onto her back, almost making her drop the cake. 

            He jumped off her back and she hugged him.  And dug his face into the cake.  She the icing off of him and he threw icing on her.  He took slefies with her and continued to have a cake fight.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

            Young Sun just finished recording her parts for Calling all the Monsters and just finished making the dance for it.  She bowed and told the staff goodbye and walked to car her.  She saw a little note on it and it said to meet her at a specific address.  She read it once more and drove to the address.  It was the little apartment building where B1A4 had Hello Baby filming.  She walked to the apartment door and knocked.  Young Sun slowly opened the door and the lights were off, once she turned them on, the whole Hello Baby crew had the camera’s pointed towards her and she jumped since it scared her a little. 

            “Ok, what is going on here?”  She asked and took off her shoes.  Hyunwoo and EunSol walked out with two little signs saying Prom? On them.  The boys came out and Baro had a little hat on his head that also said Prom? “WILL YOU GO TO PROM WITH BARO APPA?” The two little ones yelled and Young Sun smiled.  She ran to him and hugged him, since they haven’t seen each other since forever.  Young Sun nodded yes.  She started to cry, because she was so happy to see him again.  “Shh. Don’t cry.” Baro whispered to her and the boys gathered around in a group hug.  Young Sun bent down to the little kids and hugged them both. “Thank you!” She hugged them and kissed their heads. 

            The boys got pictures of them and Young Sun stayed a little to hang out with the kids.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

            Xiu was playing with Soo Lin’s dog while she went to do something when the doorbell rang.  She opened the door and saw U-Kwon standing on the roof of his car with Kyung and P.O standing in front of the car filming her.  “What in the world” she said quietly to herself and walked forward a couple of steps.  “I would like to ask you to prom…” He said and opened the box.  Pink balloons flew out and they had little pig faces on them.  He handed her the box and she read the bottom of the box inside.  “…..When pigs fly!” She got it and looked up to see the little pig balloons fly away. 

            He gave her a hug and she smiled.  “Thank you so much!” She said and he nodded.  They slowly watched the pig balloons go all the way up in the air until they could not see them anymore.  “How long did it take you to do that?”  “About 20 minutes, since Zico kept taking the balloons from me.  And also they kept flying out the box.”  Xiu giggled a little.  “Alright well we gotta go.  I’ll see you Friday night!” U-Kwon said and she nodded. “Thanks again!” Xiu said and she waved goodbye.  She smiled and saw the girls, besides Eun Ji since they were still keeping this a secret from her, gathered around the windows and they hugged her, since they were so happy for her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

            Gongchan had the best plan to ask her to prom.  But he needed Hyun Mi out of the house though.  So he had Young Sun and Crystal to keep Hyun Mi pre occupied.  So they brought her to go look at prom dresses.  They talked girly things and what dresses brought out their legs, hair, curves, etc.  “You should buy, like a revealing dress so you can turn Gongchan on.” Young Sun said and smirked. Crystal burst out laughing.  “Yah! The last time I checked, he likes me innocent, not like y.” Hyun Mi said laughing a little.  “You don’t know. He might get when seeing you in a revealing dress.  He might even get a bo-“ “DO NOT SAY THAT WORD!” Hyun Mi said and covered Young Sun’s mouth.  They burst out laughing, almost turning heads in the store.  They each tried on 5 dresses and each found the right one.  Young Sun got a text from Gongchan saying to come back now.  “Hey guys, let’s go back and we can just put the dress on hold.”  Young sun said and the two nodded.  They put the dresses on hold and rove back to the house. “C’mon we have to show you something!” Allie said and dragged Hyun Mi up the stairs. “What’s going on?” Hyun Mi said as they got to the front of the door. 

 

            Allie opened the door, and a sea of balloons covered her room.  “Oh my goodness. How do I get in here?” She said and slowly walked into her room.  She found something that felt like a shoe and almost tripped.  Gongchan came up from the sea of balloons and smiled at her.  He some air out of a balloon and in a very high pitched voice, he asked, “Will you go to prom with me?” She laughed and jumped onto him and hugged him to death.  She nodded and kissed him. 

 

http://s3.favim.com/orig/38/balloons-couple-cute-love-room-Favim.com-316732.jpg

 

(imagine it looked something like this, but after they cleared the balloons out.)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

            Eun Ji was recording her parts for Calling all the Monsters after Young Sun left.  Soo Hyun was keeping her occupied since someone special was working on his way of asking her to homecoming.  “Can we stop recording please! I think we are done! I really need to work on the dance!” Eun Ji said in the mike and Soo Hyun said no. “Ugh. Peasant” She said to herself and started to record again.  Absolute was helping that person put the notes onto the mirror so she could see them.  Lixi instead stuck them onto Jaemin’s back, but he did not know the whole time they were on him.

            Soo Hyun said she was done and then Eun Ji started to race down to the rooms where Kianna told her to meet her, except Kianna came out of that room saying, the floor is being waxed at the moment.  After waiting some MORE minutes, Kianna let Eun Ji go into the dance room and was in shock once she saw “Will You Go To Prom With ME?” Written in sticky notes across the mirror. “ I’m so confused.” Eun Ji said and looked at everyone confused.  “What is this?” She asked and Kianna told her in her ear. “REALLY!! THEN YES I WILL GO WITH YOU!” She said and hugged him! “No wonder why I heard Young Guk saying this outside Hye Ri’s window!” Eun Ji said and everyone laughed.  “Alright Eun Ji let’s practice the dance, but first let’s take off all of the sticky notes.” Kianna said and everyone nodded.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

            Minhee was quietly sleeping in her room when Daehyun and Young Jae walked in with HwaYoung and Kiomo.  They quietly tied a banner across her room that said the questions.  They were trying not to laugh when Young Jae would tie the banner to one side, but then it would keep falling.  Daehyun walked up to his cute sleeping girlfriend and put a big teddy bear next to her bed. 

 

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/334698804/120CM-font-b-GIANT-b-font-HUGE-BIG-SOFT-PLUSH-SLEEPY-font-b-TEDDY-b-font.jpg

 

            “Jagiya, wake up please!” Daehyun whispered into her ear and she slowly got up, but then fell back to sleep.  “Minhee, please wakeup.” He said again, but Minhee shook her head no.  He left her no choice put to jump on her bed.  He got up and started to jump on her bed, waking her up. “Stooooop.” She mumbled and he stopped.  He picked her up and put her in his lap.  “Open your eyes please.” He whispered to her and kissed her cheek.  She rubbed her eyes and slowly opened them.  “Will you go to prom with me?” She read to herself and hugged Daehyun. “You should already know my answer.” She said and kissed him.  Young Jae, Kiomo, and Hwa popped from the ground and had a little victory party and opened some little poppers. “Woot woot party!” The three said and started to shuffle while the couple laughed. 

 

            “I need everyone downstairs now please~” They heard Chung Hee say and everyone went downstairs to the living room.  All the couples were there and Eun Ji just arrived home with Minhyuk since he was done with the boys and Absolute followed behind.  “Alright gather around please.” He said and everyone did so. “I see everyone has found their prom date and we can celebrate tonight, but I do have some bad news.” He said and everyone looked at each other.  “Crystal, Hwa, and Kiomo, you guys will not be able to attend the party Friday sadly.” The three looked really sad and everyone was starting to question why. “Calm down everyone, calm down.  Crystal, Abby needs you in Pittsburgh immediately because the girls have a competition this weekend.  Abby is way to busy to teach the girls and Gianna is very sick, so she asked me and I said yes of course and Kianna will be coming with you.  Hwa and Kiomo, Ellie Goulding needs you two to rap at her concert Thursday and you guys will stay their until the rest of the girls meet you guys again back in London for the music video.”

 

            “But they are gonna miss Eun Ji and my party.”  Eun Mi said and looked really upset.  “I know, but they have to go.” He said and she nodded.  “You three will be leaving tonight, so pack your bags please.  Also if you guys want to celebrate for having dates, you can have a little BBQ.” He said and everyone brightened a bit.  Crystal, Hwa, and Kiomo went to pack for their flights tonight and the rest of the week.  Allie invited Zelo over so they could all celebrate his birthday.  Young Guk was getting the pit ready and everyone was having a good time outside playing with the dogs, jumping on the trampoline, or riding the golf carts around.  Allie was inside putting the finishing touches on Zelo’s cake. Chocolate and had some cherry tomatoes on top.  She got Hye Ri to light the candles and gather everyone around the little table outside and Zelo sat on the chair.  Allie brought out the cake as they started to sing and she stood behind Zelo.

 

            “Noona help me blow out the candles.” Zelo said and the two blew out the candles.  Young Guk cut the cake into pieces and everyone said it was good, but Zelo took all of the Cherry tomatoes and kept them to himself.  “Sorry I didn’t get you a present, sweetheart.” Allie said and hugged him. “But you already are my present.” Zelo said and Allie smiled and kissed his cheek “You are too cute.” She said and he laughed.  Everyone had a splendid time before everyone had to go home.  The girls said goodnight and Crystal, Kiomo, and Hwa went to get their luggage so they could leave.  The three gave the girls hugs and promise to do something with Eun Mi and Eun Ji when they would meet in London.

 

            Eun Mi went to her room and sat on her bed a little down.  “Hey what’s wrong?” Hye Ri asked as she opened the door. “Nothing unnie.” She said but did not look up.  “What’s wrong?” She asked again and sat next to her.  “I’m just a little upset I don’t have a prom date.  It’s like me feeling I’m not pretty enough to be asked like and the unnies are.” “Do not say that to yourself, or you will be so upset everday.  We gotta get to bed because we have to go find our dresses tomorrow and we gotta practice our dance for when we go film in London. “ She said and Eun Mi nodded getting under the covers.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you like the chapter. I am about to begin making the dresses either later today or Wednesday because I don't have school again.  The girls will be wearing pink to symbol cancer month.

 

Have a good day,night everyone and please comment below!