(UPDATE!HUGE NEWS AT THE END)Disney, MaMA, and the AMA's OH MY!

P.L.H vs SNSD *Application Closed* (/|-_-)/|

            “WHY HELLO DISNEY WORLD!” Allie said as she stepped out of the van when they arrived at the Grand Floridian.  “Wow, it’s so nice.” D.O said and the girls giggled.  “Disney World is way better than Disney Land.” Lixi said and D.O nodded.     The groups got their rooms and would settle in before going to the park.  “Let’s meet back here in 10 minutes.” Chung Hee said and the three groups nodded.  The girls were paired together:

 

Hye Ri and Hwa

Soo Yiun and Eun Mi

Allie and Youngsun

Eun Ji and Kiomo

Xiu and Minhee

Crystal and Kiomo

 

            “SOO YUNNIE!” Eun Mi yelled as she ran out of the bathroom.  “What is it?”  Soo Yun asked and Eun Mi shoved her phone in her face.  “Jimin oppa texted me! What do I say?”  Eun Mi asked in a panicy voice and Soo Yun giggled.  “Are you seriously that nervous to text him? He’s a boy like Minwoo.” Soo Yun said and Eun Mi blushed.  “But I feel more nervous around him.  Like he is too cute to handle.” Eun Mi said and laid on her bed.  “Well text him ‘hey’ back.” Soo Yun replied and Eun Mi continued to spazz.  “I think he flirted with me last night.  I can’t tell.”  Eun Mi said and Soo Yun grabbed her phone and looked at her text messages.  “Oh my god….he definitely  flirted with you.” Soo Yun said as she read the text messages.  “Hey we got to go downstairs!” Hyunhoo said as he continued to bang on their door.  “Hyunhoo, I will likewise kill you!” Soo Yun yelled as she chased after him down the hall.  Everyone laughed at the two as they chased each other in the lobby.  “Hey, hey hey! Children we are in public!” Chung Hee said and the two immediately stopped and came to the big group. “Alright Suho and Maz, make sure your group members are here. I got to do PLH.” Chung Hee sighed and got his notes on his iphone open. 

 

“Hye Ri?” “THE ENEMY BOLTS!”

“Soo Yun?” “A VERBAL KIDS TAMES THE KIDNEY”

“Hwa?” “The 'poke' button on facebook is awesome...

But I think there should be a 'stab' button...”

“Young Sun?” “anyone who says "nothing is impossible" has obviously never

tried to staple jello to a tree.”

“Xiu?” “Ha ha! I don’t get it.”

“Kiomo?” “The banana has legs!”

“Eun Ji?” “Oh dear Jesus”

“Soo Lin?” “What is happening?”

“Crystal?” “We are so skilled”

“Allie?” “I think they are jet lagged”

“Minhee?” “Where is the blue monkey?”

“And Eun Mi?” “OMG HE TEXTED BACK!”

 

            “Yep.. They are all here.” Chung Hee said and shoved his phone back in his pocket.  “Let’s go!” Minhee said as she grabbed Young Sun and Kiomo to the monorail.  The girls got to sit in the front of the monorail while the rest of the group was behind them.  The girls looked out the window with gasp and saw how beautiful everything was.  “CINDERELLA’S CASTLE!” The girl’s yelled as it came into view.  The monorail arrived to the theme park and everyone got off the monorail, but Jay didn’t seem happy as he brushed passed Soo Lin.  “What’s wrong with Jay oppa?” Soo Lin muttered and Tao came out behind her.  “Nothing, let’s just go”  Tao said and grabbed Soo Lin’s hand.  Chung Hee handed them their tickets and the kids scattered off.  “It’s just you and me, Kianna.” He said and she giggled.  “The castle looks gorgeous at Christmas.”Xiu said as she looked at the Christmas decorations that ere already up and around.  “You guys! Let’s go on Big Thunder Mountain!” Jaemin yelled and everyone agreed.  

            The group waited in line, but fans started to notice them all.  “Exo fans have found their oppas.” Xiu said as she waved to the fans.  “So have the PLH army.” Kris muttered and waved to them too.  The line began to move again and the group all got onto the ride.  The girls could not stop screaming (and Luhan) and they all had a blast.  They did Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and lastly the Haunted Mansion.  “Ugh I hate this ride” Soo Lin said as she held onto Tao tightly.  “Why? You went on it the last time.” “But the lights were on though.” Soo Lin muttered, but Tao chuckled.  “Just hold on to me and you’ll be fine” Tao told her and she nodded.  The group walked into the room where the creepy guy would talk.  “Ugh I hate this guy.” Crystal said and Hyunhoo.  “Stop Crystal! Your nails are like daggers.” He replied and she punched his arm. 

            Then they moved to the actual ride to get on and they each had someone to sit with since it only sat two people.

 

Jay and Maz

Soo Lin and Tao

Kris and Xiu

Hyun Hoo and Crystal

Kai and Minhee

Kiomo and Chen

Hye Ri and Lixi

Hwa and Luhan

Soo Yun and Jaekyu

Young Sun and Xiumin

Eun Ji and Minhyuk

Eun Mi and Sehun

Allie and Suho

Leo and Jaemin

D.O and Lay

Baekhyun and Chanyeol

 

            “NOTHING WILL SCARE US!” Hye Ri and Lixi yelled before a ghost pop up came out of no where. “DAMN IT WE AREN’T INVINCIBLE!” Lixi yelled and the two complained.  “CAN YOU GUYS BE ANY LOUDER?” Jaekyu yelled two buggies behind them. “OPPA YOU ARE JUST ASKING FOR IT!” Soo Lin yelled from the second buggie in the lead and everyone could not stop laughing.  “Are you girls always like this” Kris asked Xiu, trying to not laugh.  Xiu had a hand on her forehead and laughed a little, “This is the calmest they can get.” Xiu said as she continued to hear everyone argue from different buggies. 

            “DO YOU THINK WE ARE CAUSING A DISTURBANCE TO EVERYONE ELSE?” Xiu yelled back.

            “WE LOVE YOU PLH” Chanyeol and Baekhyun yelled in a girly voice. 

            “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT” Soo Yun yelled

            “CAN WE PLEASE ENJOY THE RIDE?” Maz yelled and everyone was silent….until Treasure by Bruno Mars begun to play. 

            “WHO THE HELL IS PLAYING BRUNO MARS?” Kai, Eun Mi, Allie, and Suho yelled at the same time.  Of course it was Hye  Ri and Lixi who were dying in their buggy from laughing so hard.

            “I’M RADIOACTIVE!” Jay and Maz started singing and everyone joined in

            The ride passed by the dinning room scene where the ghost were dancing and hanging on the chandeliers. “CRYSTAL YOU GOT SOME COMPETITON” D.O yelled.

            “ON TOP OF OLD OAKEY~” Lixi and Hye Ri started singing and Allie face palmed herself. 

            “WRONG RIDE” Suho yelled back and they finally arrived to the room with the lady in the crystal ball.

            “I WONDER WHAT SHE IS THINKING” Leo yelled

            “FOR US TO BE QUIET! THE PEOPLE AT ANIMAL KINGDOM CAN HEAR US” Chen yelled in reply

            “Please remain calm everyone, the ride is going through technical difficulties.” A guy on the speaker said and the ride stopped moving, but the characters were still moving.

            “HELLO EVERYONE I AM YOUR TOUR GUIDE HYE RI AND WELCOME TO THE MANSION”

            “NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR VOICE HYE RI” Hwa yelled back

            “HASHTAG THUG LIFE DON’T RUIN IT”

            “LIXI YOU BARELY KNOW WHAT A THUG IS” Minhyuk yelled back.

            “WILL YOU KIDS BE QUIET” Maz yelled back but they only got louder

            “Is this everyday?” Suho asked and Allie and she nodded trying to stop laughing. 

            The ride continued to move and they finally got off.  Everyone walked outside and stared at the two troublemakers.  “Well that was fun” Lixi said to break the silence. “I don’t think I have had that much fun in my life!” Xiumin said and everyone laughed.  Allie’s phone went off and it was a text from Chung Hee saying they had to get ready for the fan meet and greet/interview.  The groups went to the stage that was in front of Cinderella’s castle to start getting ready.  Fans were lined up and the line was HUGE.  “Oh my goodness” Hwa said and Minhee hugged her.  “You finally get to use your English speaking skills!” Minhee told Hwa and she smiled.  A few minutes later the meet and greet started and the girl’s met so many fans.  They remember some of the fans they met either last year or earlier this year.  The fans gave the girls many gifts and thanked them for their hard work.  The boys on the other hand had very crazy fans.  The fan meet and greet continued for another two hours until it was time for the interviews.  First was Absolute, then EXO, and then PLH was next.  They answered questions the fans had, had a dance off with some fans, talked about future goals, Hyun Mi and her new family, and much more things (a/n: sorry if it feels rushed, but I’m trying to keep this chapter short). 

 

            The groups then had their mic check and went back to the hotel to get dressed.  Other artists were coming later like Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Imagine Dragons, and Zendaya.  The two boy groups were there and waited for PLH.  The boys talked to the other artist that were there and then the girls arrived.  “Wow, you girls look amazing!” Leo said and the girls smiled

 

 

Disney performance

 

 

 

 

            The girls also mingled with the other artist as well until it was time to start the concert.  The host introduced who were to perform tonight and Zendaya was the first to go up, then Imagine Dragons, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, more artist, and then it was time for Absolute.  Absolute got in their ready positions and fans started cheering.  “WE LOVE YOU ABSOLUTE!” The PLH girls yelled in support of their brothers and the music started.  The boys were working hard to make sure the fans had a good time, they interacted with them and some of the girls were even crying in amazement. After the boys, it was EXO.  And everyone was going nuts (of course).  The girls were jamming out hardcore before they had to get their mics ready and .  The girls did a quick prayer circle and started warming up their voices before they were told to go on stage.  Exo came off and while PLH was going on, they wished them good luck.  “PLH, PLH, PLH!” The fans shouted and the girls got ready.  They started off with one of their songs, International Smile, then to Birthday, then to American Girl, and ended with What Made Us, which had everyone on their feet. 

 

            Then everyone went on stage to wave goodbye and thank everyone for coming before going back to his or her hotels to leave the next day.  The girls were helping their stylist /makeup artist clean up some things they brought for touch ups before they went on stage. 


It takes two, two sides to every story
Not just you
I can't keep ignoring
I admit half of it, I'm not that innocent, oh yeah

 

        
 

            Soo Lin sang to herself, she stopped what she was doing and walked outside and starred at the castle.  “Why is life so confusing.” Soo Lin said to herself as she rubbed her shoulders.  Suddenly she felt a jacket go around her shoulders.  Jay walked on the side of her and starred at the castle with her. 

 

It takes two, two sides to every story
Not just me
You can't keep ignoring
But let me be first baby to say "I'm sorry"

 

         Jay sang back and Soo Lin looked at him.  “How did you-“ “You left he music sheet in the studio one day.. so I learned the song”  He said and rubbed the back of his neck.   She smiled slowly and nodded.  “Can I explain myself now.” He asked and Soo Lin stayed silent.  “Soo Lin please.” He pleaded and she nodded.  He explained the full on story. She nodded and still looked hurt.  “Nothing is going on between us.”  “I’m not mad at Hyuna anymore.” Soo Lin said and Jay looked taken back.  “I’m mad at you still. You always hung out with Hyuna more after you two met up on Weekly Idol.  I thought you guys were just doing some catching up-“ “And we were!” “But you hung out with more than you did with me at the time!  Oppa, I can always forgive you, but I will never forget what I’m scarred with.”  Soo Lin said and Jay nodded.  “The boys are right, you are miserable.  Jay, you can find someone better than me.  Remember that. Second chances will forever exist.  I hate seeing you miserable, but you are going to have to move on.”  Soo Lin said and gave Jay a hug. 

            “C’mon Jay and Soo Lin.” One of the stylist said and the two nodded and started walking back to the hotel.  “She’s mine Jay. Remember that.” The voice rang in Jay’s head and continued to look at Soo Lin.  The two arrived at the hotel a long with the other girls and told each other goodnight.

 

            Days passed and the girls were already on their way to the MAMA awards in Hong Kong.  Even though the girls were not nominated, the girls were still asked to perform.  The girls walked the carpet and went straight backstage to get ready, since they were the first performance.  After some awards were given out, the girls started getting ready and saw groups like Big Bang to Exo to 2NE1 to Crayon Pop and APink sitting in their area.  “Is it bad that I’m nervous?” Eun Ji said and Crystal shook her.  “And the nerves are gone!” Crystal rejoiced and the girls laughed.  “EUN JI YOU GET TO SING SUPERSTITION WITH STEVIE WONDER!” Kiana bursted in the door and Eun Ji got nervous again.  “WHAT?” “Yes!!! He heard you are a big fan and heard you singing superstition online and wants you to sing it with him.” Kiana said and Eun Ji sat on the couch again.  “And the nerves are back.” Eun Ji said shaking like a purse dog.  “PLH we need them by the stage” A stage manager said and the girls headed out that way.  “You got this Eun Ji!” Kiomo said and the girls got ready.  They performed Birthday and What Made Us. 

            They got a standing ovation and the girls all bowed together before walking off the stage.  They got congratulations and Eun Ji went backstage to get ready for her performance with Stevie Wonder.  “What if I spazz on stage?” Eun Ji continued to ask questions and freaking out. 


 

 

Eun Ji

 

Eun Ji by yowzer135 featuring Lancôme

 

 

 

            Hyorin and Aaron Kwon were up on stage performing with Stevie right now and she was spazzing in her head.  She breathed in and out to calm herself out and shook the nerves out of her.  Stevie then started to perform Superstitious and they told her to go on when the second verse begun and to start singing.  She nodded and started jamming to the beat while waiting

 

Very superstitious, wash your face and hands
Rid me of the problem, do all that you can
Keep me in a daydream, keep me goin' strong
You don't wanna save me, sad is my song

When you believe in things you don't understand
Then you suffer
Superstition ain't the way, yeah, yeah

         Eun Ji sung as she walked out on stage as Stevie introduced her.  She smiled and all nerves left her as she begun singing with Stevie.  The girls were cheering them on and danced with the artist.  Eun Ji had a blast and hit all the notes that she would hit.  High or low.  She blew everyone out of the water and bowed with Stevie when he finished.  The two walked off together and PLH got a picture with him.  The girls hung out with Stevie for a bit before he had to leave.  “Thank you Stevie!” Eun Ji said after she gave him a hug.  The girls watched from their room backstage and still wondered why Paris Hilton was invited.  “Bless Exo in a pillow fight” Minhee said before she answered Daehyun’s phone call. “Alright girls, let’s get ready for the AMA’s.” Chung Hee said as the girl’s begun to head out to the airport.  “SOO LIN! WAIT~” Tao said before running towards Soo Lin.  “Hey! What’s up?”  Soo Lin said and laughed.  “Um, I- I..” Tao was saying before D.O hit his back. 

            “I wanted to know if you want to go date, when you get back from LA?” Tao asked and was nervous for her reply.  “Not even a question! Of course Tao!” She said and hugged him.  “Sweet! I’ll text you! Have a safe flight!” Tao said before walking away with his group members.  “SOO LIN COME ON!” Hye Ri yelled and Soo Lin’s face dropped.  “I’M COMING CHILL!” Soo Lin yelled and ran outside to the girls.  

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

(http://www.polyvore.com/ama_2013/collection?id=3119919)     The girls then arrived the American Music Awards and walked the red carpet, got interviewed, and then went to find their seats, which were behind One Direction.  The girls talked with the boys until it was time for the show to begin.  The performances went well and the girl's got a special award for being the artist known world wide.  The girls were very grateful and thanked their fans, friends, and family, and HRT family.  Once the show ended, the girl's could not attend the after party because they had to go back to Korea to plan their 2014-2015 WORLD WIDE TOUR.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

     The PLH crew all gathered in Chung Hee's office to talk about the tour "What Made US". "Okay girls, let's start off with the Absolute Boys opening up for you, Kerli might be opening up for you too, and maybe another group, but I'm still working on that."  Chung Hee said and the girls nodded.  "How long will they be away for?" Kianna asked and Chung Hee looked at one of his male assistance.  "Depending on when they start, around 1 a year and ten days." He said and the girl's jaws dropped or their eyes popped out of their sockets.  "Really?" Allie asked in amazement and he nodded.  "From Russia to Portugual, Rio to Mexico, and all 50 states in America, Indonesia, all of these countries in a life time." He said and the girls got excited.  "We would still have a break in July for Young Sun's wedding of course.  And Hyun Mi should be well to start touring." Chung Hee's femal assistant added and the girls nodded.  "So when would we start?" Crystal asked and Chung Hee smiled.  "February here in Seoul, and then begin!" He said and the girls were more shocked.  "Which means this week we will have to get all of the arenas ready in place that you girls will be going to.  We talked to all the owners since August and they are all open." His male assistant said and the girls nodded.  "If Hyun Mi is not better in time..will she continue with us later on?" Minhee asked in her snuggie.  "Of course. I talked to her about it and she agreed whenever she is ready she will begin to tour." He said and the girls nodded.

   "That means you, Xiu and Minhee, need to work on tour outfits tomorrow morning.  It's a short amount of time girls. Can you do it?" Heeyoung asked and the girls looked at each other.  "With a team this big and amazing, we got this." Allie said and everyone got excited.  "Alright get some sleep, and be here at 7 so we can start getting ready. Your comeback will end in the next 2 weeks to start preparing." Chung Hee said and the girls nodded.  Everyone then could leave, while Chung Hee and his asstistances got ready and planning.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

WORLD TOUR YOU SAY?

YES LADIES WE ARE GOING ON A WORLD TOUR THE BEGINNING OF FEB.!

I AM WORKING ON A SPREADSHEET (EXCEL UGH) AND GETTING THE COUNTRIES/CITIES, ARENAS, AND HOW MANY DAYS THEY WILL BE THERE. 

PLEASE READ AND COMMENT WHEN YOU READ THE UPDATE!