Chapter 4

The Heirs 2: The power of the crown

Chapter 4: The beautiful girls

Part 4.1: Jeguk’s unrest

The morning is dawning, Nari has prepared everything to be ready to go to school. When alarm-clock rings, Ji Ah lazily wakes up, she looks at Nari, she says with sleepy voice: "Get up early."

Nari: “Early? At 6 a.m. Today I’m be late, You should quickly dress and go to school”.

Ji Ah points at the glove on the table: " Will you give him this?”

Nari turns back and put it on her bag: "Don’t mind".

"Coward " - Ji Ah is lie-down on the bed, hugs her teddy bear and sleeps again.

......

Today, in the class, The teacher is giving math test back: "Congratulations, Nari. Good job, you got the absolute marks"- She smiles -" This test is a bit difficult. All class try more and study hard. Now start lessons”.

Every students noisily talks. Chae Rim says congratulate to Nari: "You’re really good. The exam is so difficult but you got 100 points. Woah."

Nari smiles to gets Chae Rim’s congratulation and envy of classmates:

"The poor is awful ... Bookworm, .... 100 points is good? She is so arrogant”...

Nari looks out the window. She lets her soul fly with the blue clouds. She wonders to herself that if the gift she bought, should give or not.

.........

After school, Nari’s walking with Chae Rim. Suddenly, they find that the school gate is very noisy, all students are concentrated in there so they run to where the strange thing is happening.

A beautiful girl wears uniform of Seung-ri’s highschool (School for heirs as Jeguk’s school). However, her unifom still looks personality, stylish. She stands by the Audi R8 and 2 strength bodyguards. When Nari steps forward, she immediately realizes her friend - Ji Ah. She wants to run away but can not.

Ji Ah saw Nari. She waves her hand to call Nari and slowly goes toward Nari. Ji Ah put her arm on Nari’s shoulder and whispers: "Have you given him yet? No? So, where is the handsome guy?”

Everyone in the school is seeing Nari, and Chae Rim who is standing next to Nari, is also shock and do not understand what is happening. It seems that they all have the same thought: "Who is this rich pretty girl and why does she know the poor ugly girl as Nari?"...

Myung Soo & Young Do come here, they just look at the situation and they can understand. Both people laugh. Myung Soo says: "Who is the beautiful girl? Your friend? ". He turns to Ji Ah: "Hi pretty lady. I’m Myung Soo ". He give his hand and want to shake hands with Ji Ah.

Young Do pushes Myung Soo’s hand aside and approachs Nari. He looks at Ji Ah, then looks at Nari: "What's the hell! This time, it is true that I do not see wrong people again. I can not believe that your all friends are..... uhm too flashy" - he scratchs his chin, sneers.

"Hey, Young Do. You’re too ungainly boy. I’m talking to pretty girl why you interrupt me" - Myung Soo blames Young Do.

Ji Ah speaks after seeing two guys carefully:" He is Young Do. He is more handsome than his pictures. But not my type that i like”.

Young Do and Myung Soo are unexpected when the girl said a cryptic words. Two guys say:"You know me?"-Young Do, "You know him" - myung Soo points at Young Do.

Young Do is happy, nudges MS: "I'm really handsome. Unbelievably, many people know me. Haha”.

Myung Soo pouts: " You do not heard that you’re not her style”.

Two boys raptly chat, but JA ‘s not attention. She is looking at a new school of Nari. Suddenly she yells: "Nari, Nari. Who is the handsome guy? Do you know him?" - Ji Ah sees at where Kim Tan and Eun Sang are going together.

Since Ji Ah appears, Nari has been so angry, she could not tell any words. She grits her teeth: "Kim Tan, the second son of the Jeguk’s Group”.

Ji Ah runs to Kim Tan and introduces herself. She pushs Eun Sang aside: "Hi handsome guy, I'm Yoo Ji Ah. Can we be friend?”

Nari sees the actions of my mischievous friend, she is more furious. She needn’t be care how many eyes is looking her and Ji Ah. Nari leaves.

With Kim Tan, he does not bother at Ji Ah, he hands in hand with Eun Sang and leave. (As Kim Tan thinks that Ji Ah is crazy).

Young Do frowns at Ji Ah unpleasantly: "What are you doing?".

Ji Ah doesn’t reply, she just mutters: "You think that Jeguk is the best. Never. You dare make me shame. Just you wait. Oh. Where is Nari?”

Myung Soo point at school gate where Ji Ah’s Audi parked. And Ji Ah see that Nari is opening the car doors, sitting on and this car is being driven to left Ji Ah and her bodyguard. JA chases: "Nari, Shin Nari stops immediately ....."

Watching this weird things, everybody shakes head and not understand what is going on. Bo Na, Chan Young, Kim Tan, Eun Sang, Myung Soo, and Young Do are all the same thought. No one knows, they look at each other bewilderedly.

 

Part 4.2:Trade Center

Nari is waiting Ji Ah in her friend’s house.

A moment later, Ji Ah stomps to enter: "What are you doing? Why you dare sit on my car and left me in here?”

Nari is equally angry, she throws a book what she is reading on the table, says:" This question I should ask you. What did you do in my school? You want to kill me. Tomorrow, i can’t go to school”.

Ji Ah remembers what she had done. She says sweetly:" I'm sorry. I’m curious to know my bestfriend’s school and my bestfriend’s guy. He is good or not? Hihi, and tomorrow is the weekend. You should be comfortable. A few days later, all people will forget”.

Nari: "Hey, Yoo Ji Ah. Do you understand how important it is? You, a rich and rather beautiful girl, go to my school and find me. What will veryone think about me? And you flirted with Kim Tan, he had girlfriend. It's really embarrassing.”

Ji Ah: "So what? I don’t care that he had lover or not. If i like, i will flirt him :)) "- Ji Ah continues -" First, I went to school, you should be happy. Those students will not despise you anymore. Secondly, I’m very beautiful, not quite. Just seeing at the eyes of guys who looked me”.

Nari mutters: “But Kim Tan did’nt mind you”.

Ji Ah feels unpleasant:" I heard that. Because, he don’t know me. I will make Kim Tan love me. And you... "- Ji Ah fossicks Nari’s bag and finds. She takes a pair of glove what Nari bought but Nari daren’t give - "As I thought. The more day, the more you are coward. In olden times, you’re not that. I’m too disappointed about you. Simply, you give him and say that you like him. And your stupid style. You do not like that I flirt Kim Tan. Okay, So I will flirt Young Do, although he is not my type”.

Nari: "What have you just said? Say again. I will never forgive you about it. Our friendship ends”.

Ji Ah appeases Nari’s anger:" I'm kidding. Not be angry. Next time, I promise not to do that anymore. I’m just worry about you, want to encourage your spirit. Forgive me, Nari. Tomorrow, we will go shopping. I wil pay money ... hihi”

Nari pushs Ji Ah’s hand, turns to go out the gate. She’s smiling.

..................

The next day, Ji Ah and a her friend walk into the trade center together. (More a new mysterious character :D). Difference with personality, mischievous of JA’s beauty; this girl looks like gentle, charming, and beady eyes as stars, each line on her face are standard. Her hair is long, smooth, wavy and brown. Her body is as a super model. She looks like noble…...Almost the guys in the trade center are looking her and Ji Ah.

Ji Ah and this girl are smiling and be fun, see everything in the showroom of the famous brands in the world. Of course, in their hand is what they bought. (Likes Chanel dress, Chirstian Louboution’s high heel….)

In front of, Young Do and Myung Soo is in the trade center, they bandies about the strange happening yesterday. Myung Soo says: "Yoo Ji Ah, I know who she is. Currently, she is a student of  Seung Ri’s highschool, and is a model for teen fashion magazine. She has a young brother who is studying in the USA. Her mom is editor-in-chef of KE’s magazine (Korean economy - has great influence on the whole Korea). Her dad is now incumbent of Secretary General of the United Nations….”

Young Do: "A glorious family. Her parents is talent, but she is crazy"- He laughs ...........



 

Part 4.3: Meet with you

..... At the Trade center ..........

Suddenly, all 4 peoples stop, Young Do, Myung Soo, Ji Ah, and Ji Ah’s friend. Face to face. So surprised. Who are eager to meet, who want to be evasive.

Myung Soo: "Oh, Yoo Ji Ah. It’s so incidental. We're talking about you. Today, who is a beauty that you go to with?"

Two girls see them, want to leave, but can not.

“Talk of the devil and he is sure to appear”, Young Do needs to talk with Ji Ah, he comes on, drag her hand in a corner and says: "Following me. I have something to say. Myung Soo, don’t disturb us”.

Myung Soo: "I know, I know." Then, he turns to the beauty who goes to with Ji Ah (Call this girl is XX, cause of not knowing her name). He talks to her: "You are Ji Ah’s friend, Ji Ah is Nari’s friend. So I call her is young sister. What is your name? My name is Myung Soo” ...

XX aren’t there for Myung Soo, such as how Young Do do with her. She gazes at Young Do and Ji Ah, asks boringly: "What are they doing here?"

Myung Soo: "Who knows? Maybe, they’re flirting with each other. He told me that he disliked her. Why don’t you answer my question? What ‘s your name?”

No response.

Going back to Young Do and Ji Ah. Ji Ah is pulling her hand out of Young Do: "What’s happen? You can say but why pull my hand. So hurt. You're so rude to girl. Crazy”.

"You told who was crazy? If i was crazy, why you went to school to find me?" - Young Do’s angry.

Ji Ah: "I’m not crazy to find you, I went to meet Nari. Stop dreaming, baby”.

Young Do refrains from angry, he says:" I just say one time. So you heard carefully. I know your family, but I do not care, and  Kim Tan too. He has girlfriend, so you don’t harass them. If not, …”

Ji Ah interrupts him:" If not what? You knew my position in this society. Simply, I always appear on the magazine, so you must know me. Kim Tan made me be shame, i  won’t stop harassing. You don’t know me that I like the guy who has lover. The more difficult, the more excited ... Haha …”

Young Do is really furious:" You’re mad, what did you say? I told that you stayed away from Kim Tan”.

Ji Ah laughs and scoffs:" Why are you concern about it? Maybe. One is you like him, so are you gay? No. Or you like me. Hey, handsome guy, I don’t like you, so plz don’t love me”.

Young Do laughs and plays with her prank, he steps closer to Ji Ah:" If I say that I liked you, so you would.... So am I. Because I like you and I won’t stop. So from now, you should like me. One more thing, you should know that i’m more handsome than Kim Tan :)) “

Ji Ah pushs Young Do away and yells: " You can’t fool me with that love trick. Don’t think that i don’t know you do it because of Eun Sang. You’re afraid that if i made Kim Tan love me, Eun Sang who you loved would be sad. I know guy’s mind. Crazy.”

Ji Ah told truly what  in Young Do’s heart, he becomes angrier: "Why do you know Eun Sang?”

She told what she shouldn’told, Ji Ah want to leave but can not. Young Do is holding her, he wants a answer.

Seeing the situation, Not knowing what was happened, XX is coming although Myung Soo tries to prevent. XX pulls Ji Ah’s hand: "Enough, Ji Ah, we come back home"

Too sudden, Young Do and Myung Soo can’t do anything. They have to abandon and see two girl’s shadow.

Myung Soo says: " Sorry, I tried to make that girl not interrupt but can not. What did you talk about? You like JA? She is beautiful but her friend is more. But, she is suitable for you.”

Young Do with cool face: "If i was crazy, i would like her. But i’m not. Why do she know Eun Sang”.

Myung Soo replies:" Why be surprised. Maybe, Nari told her. This story of you and Eun Sang, all students knew. Nari can know from other students. The ugly girl is so gossip. "

"Hmm " - Young Do says -" Go home. Unluckily, meeting that crazier that make me be slump with nice afternoon.”

Myung Soo follows: "But, do you remember the girl who went with Ji Ah? She's really pretty. If she was my girlfriend, it would be good. I do not know what her name is? What must i do to have her number? Oh, I love at first sight.”

Young Do doesn’t care about what Myung Soo said. Because his mind is not enough to remember about this beautiful girl. In his heart is only fear that Ji Ah will do something to affect Kim Tan and Eun Sang’s love. He doesn’t want Eun Sang be sader.

..........

In the evening, Ji Ah is preparing clothes and make up. At the same time she answers the phone: "It is true that Young Do is crazy, he’s handsome but he is crazy. The best, you should forget him .... Huh What? Not my fault. I just want to joke Kim Tan. How many handsome and famous guys love me, but i needn’t. The highschool guys is not my style. Too childish. You know that...... Oh oh, and you should be braver, give it to him. You bought it but not give, you want to throw it away. You have a lot of money. If you daren’t flirt with him, i will.... I know, I know, Just kidding. Now, i have to go to club. I’m late….Would you like go to with me? ....... Well, my little Nari is not excited. Be good at home. Bye bye …..”

Nari, she fetchs a sigh and gets off phone. If she will be enough brave to give this gift to him? .....

 
 
 
*** Chapter 5: After all, who are you? ***