Chapter 16

The Heirs 2: The power of the crown

Chapter 16: Restitution

Part 16.1: The envy

"1, 2, 3, ... 1, 2, 3 ... Back. Right, beautiful. Remember to follow the music …”

""Oh, Maria, next 5 days the show’ll be happened, why were you weight more 1kg? No, You have to lose weight if you did not want to cancel the contract. 5 days ".......

"Hey, How are the designs finished? Quickly. Director is going to come to check it" .....

The loud voice is emitted in large room, people go paced to busy preparing for the premiere fashion brand - RDRF in the Korea. Yoo Ri is also in here, from the day of signing the contract she always devoted practice that respite is not available. In a break of 5 minutes, Yoo Ri hurry call for Young Do: "Honey what are you doing? I miss you."

Young Do: "We talk later. I’m going to have a surprise for you.”

Yoo Ri: “What surprise, oppa?

"Secret"- Young Do turns off phone, he smiles walking the luxury hallway. His legs are really long, big tall figure, elegant, handsome face attracts many stares from the woman. From somewhere, a beautiful model, she pretends to fall on to charm him. When he picked her up, the girl's eyes immediately gave him graceful and romantic sayings. Simply, they were quickly exchanged phone numbers ..... From far away, another girl with short hair, she looked at them and smirked .....

Yoo Ri as not believe when she saw Young Do standing in front of her. From the catwalk, she quickly ran to his side, eventhough sunbae - who is guiding her catwalk screaming and asked her to return to work. Yoo Ri towards him, her arm hug him, kissed his lips very cuddly, affectionate. Seeing such scenes, some models feel envy, they gossip, whispered: "She thinks who she is? Well, Don’t understand why the director Shin chose her .... Why president Choi fall in love with her, it's hard to understand .... No, a months ago I saw him paired with actress Go Ara.... He known as lady-killer, a players ..... Should i try to become dame of president Choi, right? Haha....." The girls laughed out loud, gaze couple contemptuously. Suddenly, a powerful voice whispering in their ears, make laughter silent, eyes full of fear: "Dame of Choi? You thought you can..?"

"Director Shin" - The room become strangely quiet. All of them hastily bowed to the young women.

Nari looked around, she shout: "Kwon Jong Kook, I let you e manage job in here, and you see what is happening.”

"Sorry, director, I'm sorry "- Jong Kook quickly gathered models to return to the practice. Yoo Ri, she hastily leave Young Do when seeing Nari toward them. She stammered: "I'm sorry. It's just been a long time I did not see him so .... I'm sorry for you, i will return to work soon, unnie."

"Who is your sister?" - Nari's sharp eyes staring, Han Yoo Ri - "You thought that excuse is so much fun. You want to show off your boyfriend, that in here only you have boyfriend to miss? If with you, work is where of the love you can leave. I have enough people to replace you”.

Laughter ridicule and disdain to be emitted from colleagues of Yoo Ri. B eyes, she said: "I'm sorry, there will be no next time."

"Hey, Chairman Shin" - Young Do said.

Nari: "What? President Choi, do you want to defend for your girlfriend? What’s wrong did I do? This is the work, not the game . If nothing else, you can leave”.

"Young Do yah, I’m ok. You quickly go"- Yoo Ri pulled his sleeve and apologize Nari when she recognize the anger of Nari.

Nari looked Young Do full of challenges until he has to leave, she turned toward the staff and said, "Mr. Kwon, I told him how many times is not allowed to strangers here. Now hurry started and prepare to show the designs for me ....”

.....

After checking the work, Nari hurried to go away to do something else. When going to the hall she had to stop because someone is holding her feet. Nari wryly: "President Choi, hadn’t you left here? And trying to say to me?"

Young Do: "If you're angry, you can be angry on me. Do not behave like that with Yoo Ri" .

"Oh, you can understand the mood of me?" - She burst out laughing, but her expression quickly became cold - "You said that I could be angry on you, so you told me how should i do? Scold you? Hit you? Or withdrawal investment with Zeus, make your project be broken. Okay? You forgot one thing I can be a cruel in the eyes of others, but I never hurt you.”

Young Do become a silent, all his confidence is disappeared when facing her. Young Do evasive: "Yoo Ri, she really wanted to attend your show. This week is always strenuous exercise. So you do not ....."

"Aigu, he is so concerned about her” - Nari smirked - "Why do you have to have the excuse to visit a girlfriend for flirting with model, employees in my company."

"You...." - Young Do embarrassing. Her eyes with plenty of mixed emotions swirling deep look at him, waiting for explanations from him. He didn’t know what to say now. 10 year, he was lonely to poor, a man opened his heart to her but she was thrown away and he just can forget loneliness by flirting the young girls. This was a habit of his. She has the right to forced him to change. Then a woman came running, she said: "Director, Director Shin….. Kang ... Kang Yoo Ri….she... accident ... and lying at medical room.”

Hearing this, he ran fast to Yoo Ri, ask and anxiety. She followed him, watching the way that he cared for his current girlfriend with full of jealousy. Everything is as appear ​​clearly before her, in the past she had also been in this situation. He has also protect her from bad peoples in school, taking care of her. Nari’s heart is as throbbing pain.

Yoo Ri told the incident with tears: "Huhu, it hurts ... .They said I was dislocated ... how should i do? .... I'm dressing ... this shoes that i checked carefully, but i don’t know how was it broken …..Maybe someone want to harm me .Huhu…”

"It’s true that so funny"- Nari high voice -"You’re unfortunate that now blame to others”. Yoo Ri: "Chairman Shin, I say truth. I'm sure there are people jealous of me, they've ruined my shoes. You can investigate, I'm not lying.”

Nari:"So you doubt who the person is, what evidence? They do so because they were jealous with you. You said that it makes me feel jealous of your good life. I do not have time to investigate this nonsense. Blame yourself that you’re unlucky and you’re not careful in work, do not blame anyone else. I hate people like her.”

"Chairman "- Yoo Ri’s gray face full of fear, her hands clutching to the bed.

Nari:" I'm sorry to tell you, the contract will be canceled. Whether it is something I do not want to end. I'll talk back with director Lee of your company.”

"Chairman Shin, do not do that. I promised that before the show I can recover and continue to work. This contract is very important to me.”

"This concert is also very important to me "- Nari leaves -"In the contract was written clearly, even if you can average for that day, I daren’t to venture to a model that did not exercise to performances in the show. Wish you ​​get well.”

..........

These tiny water droplets is dropping, Nari’s hands water on her face. Tired , Nari want to fall, she could not delete his eyes looked at her as if to ask if she did that or not......

"Hearing news, director Shin officially layoffs her. Haha….Jae Mi, your plan is so good. Haha "- Laughter and voice, footsteps toward the ladies' toilet. Nari raised her head to look. Laughter quickly extinguished, these girls who see Nari, trembling: "Director, I .."

"Is you..." - Nari serious said

Young models group  "I'm sorry, director. I'm sorry. She’s really haughty, I …”

"Enough. The next time I do not want to see it happen here. As I have not heard anything. Remember to work hard "- Nari took clutch and left.

.......

“Why did you do this to Yoo Ri? "- Young  Do hold the car door of Nari when she is planning to step up.

Nari: "You took her to the hospital?”

Young Do:" Nari, do not do that? Yoo Ri no fault at all. Why do you do so cruel?”

"Cruel? If you think I'm a people like that, ok. There is no love or trust, whatever i explain is useless. "- Nari entered the car, slammed the door. The driver started the engine and drove car to rolled slowly, flew away from jealousy, or suspicion ....

Young Do turned around to get back inside Yoo Ri. Incidentally, he feels his heart throbbing pain, sense of shame over him when he heard the talk of the girls: "Today how is Director Shin? ... Fortunately for you, Jae Mi ... If is normal, she was laidoff when you harm Yoo Ri ... ".






 

Part 16.2: Provocative

Resort Zeus, Changwon Province,

5 p.m, employees of both companies Zeus and RDRF busy preparing for the show tonight. View agitated, noisy, people are preparing the music, lighting, ... others prepare the stage, the flowers, the seats ....Nobody have a second to rest. Even Young Do, himself directed the preparations on the sidelines and welcome guests. What he did was simply because he wanted to premiere her brand is perfect, a great success.

"Woah, fantastic" - Yoo Ri shouted as she met Young Do - "Beautiful, this resort has nice, now becomes ever more wonderful.”

"Why do you come here? " - Young Do surprised to see Yoo Ri.

Yoo Ri: "I no longer feel the pain anymore. I arrived with director Lee."

Young Do: "Bo Na?"

"Aigu, you had just arrived to meet Young Do."- Bo Na teasing Yoo Ri then she turned to Young Do -"Where’s Nari?”

Young Do:" I do not know. Still have not seen her. But apparently came here. "

"Director Shin" - Yoo Ri suddenly interrupted the conversation - "She's scary ... Naturally I’m unlucky not to participate show .... But she also concessions for me."

"Do not repeat old story Yoo Ri, she compensated for you" - Bo Na frown - "Oh ... Nari". Seeing Nari who is standing to talk to the assistant, Bo Na hurried call her name. Nari looks at, something to remind her assistant then walked toward them.

Bo Na: "Nari, the problem…”

"I know" - Nari hastily interrupted Bo Na, she said - " I've arranged for you. 6.30 p.m Vogue's reporter and FashionTV will come. They'll spend 15 minutes to interview and PR for the company Sidus HQ. You find manager Im. He'll help you.”

“Thank you "- Bo Na beaming. Her new company founded 6 years despite little local fame but Bo Na wants companies to be more widely known in the international fashion. Nari has promised to help her with the interview and met with the big reputation. Bo Na extremely excited.

"Well then, I'm very busy" - Saying so, Nari immediately turned to go, is not attention to Young Do or Yoo Ri, even once.

He looked at her shadow with the regret because he suspected her, an ever-present regret in his heart that he can not send her a apologies. Yoo Ri takes hand in front of Young Do, she asked: "What do you think wistfully about?"

"Nothing" - Young Do said - "I’m so busy. Do not bother me" .

Young Do left, and Bo Na also went to see  manager Im, leaving only Yoo Ri. She sighed and return to room booked at the resort ...

.......

The music, lights illuminated the dark night, fashion's night, the night of congratulations, the night of party. Nari came on stage along with vedete of show and send a brief speech and thanks to the guests under the lights flash. She walked down the stage, gorgeous as a queen, shaking hands with each person. And what is to come should, Nari can’t forget thanks to an important person who helped her organize this wonderful party. Nari standing in front of him, her heart throbbing. Young Do when he saw Nari, a smile on his lips extinguished, he turned to face her. Eyes delve into each other, his beauty, the beauty of her, as they fall into the delusion. Kim Won is fun, carefree said: "Nari, you see that’s great tonight. Complete all of the effort by Young Do. Haha.”

"I know, because the investment contracts that President Choi hard"- Nari said, her eyes still looked at him not to leave -" Thank you, although a party can’t be called perfect but my guests were so excited, it’s ok. Once again thank you.”

"Why is not perfect, I saw tonight was too great. Young Do yah, you did well” - Yoo Ri interrupted, she said and had expressed romantic gestures for him.

Nari:" Because ... in here is not really clean, still appears obnoxious insects.”

"Insects? Where?"- Yoo Ri said as if to provoke Nari. She wrapped her arms tightly Young Do and muttered to him: "Chairman Shin is grumpy."

"Sympathy for this girl, she preferred that clean" - A man stepped forward and said - "Young Do, remember me, but. Well right now called President Choi. It’s so stately."

Young Do, of course he can’t forget this man, although he wants to forget but he can not. That man was very famous in Korea. He surprised and slightly annoyed, exasperated, why that man appears here.

Nari gawked up at: "I remember that i did not invite you."

"Aigu, you do not make your potential customers feel afraid "- He laughed, holding an glass touches on the glass in Nari’s hand and drink a sip refreshing.

"Chairman Lee "- Kim Won fun when he realized acquaintance -"You’re also here. Long time we did not see each other.”

"Oh my god "- Yoo Ri seeing strange man, she quickly let go of Young Do -" He is the chairman Lee of P.L group"

Kim Won handshake greeting, he said:" I heard that you are planning to invest in Dubai. The project is successful, the money flowing into your pocket, it’s not small. It is true that you’re young and talent. Congratulate , Jong Suk”.

As always, Yoo Ri interrupt other people's stories. She’s greeting to seek to become familiar: "Does this person standing in front of me is Chairman Lee of biggest petrolium group in our country."

Young Do saw this attitude of Yoo Ri, he increasingly annoyed, he glared her. But Yoo Ri disregard, she said: "Until now I have always admired you. Now, i met you, you’re more handsome than on the picture. Not only, you were talented. It's happy because today is to meet you.”

The admiration of Yoo Ri for Jong Suk is a normal. 10 years, the reputation of Jong Suk resounding. The starting point is the son of former Prime Minister and chairman of P.L but when inherited the family business, his achievement was more radiant. Personal fortune more 3 times than Nari. A handsome billionaire, single as him is the desire of the young girl.

"You’re ..." - Jong Suk look from head to toe Yoo Ri, asked

Yoo Ri: "Riri"

"Oh" - Jong Suk yells, he quickly caught her hands and cheering - "You’re a famous model, once the face of the LG, isn’t? Aigu, I’ve watched this CF thousands of times to see you. You know that i’m a big fan of you. Looking in real life there is more lovely… This is my card. Give me your phone number, both signature and photo.”

Yoo Ri smiles:" You are so funny, Chairman Lee.”

"Do not call me that, call me is oppa Jong Suk. "- Jong Suk winked mischievously

Yoo Ri: "Yes, oppa”.

"Hey, Kang Yoo Ri "- Young Do clear angry, he looked at Jong Suk.

But Jong Suk was calm, he laughed as if to tease Young Do:"President Choi, why did you shout with a beautiful girl?"

"Because you flirt with his grilfriend" - Nari looked at this scene, she could not be not laughing by the mischief of Jong Suk.

Jong Suk seemed innocent: "Huh, really? Yoo Ri, you’re girlfriend of President Choi? Aigu, I'm sorry ... But it's a pity ... I thought you do not have the lover for me to have a chance. President Choi, you're lucky”.

"Jong Suk, you do not tease them anymore "- Nari smiled -" Yoo Ri-ah, you were really enthusiastic, but not observant at all ... ..President Choi , you have to be careful with this guy, let this beautiful girlfriend in his eyes, you can loss her.”

Jong Suk: "Nari, you do not speak bad about me. I daren’t rob girlfriend of President Choi. Young Do had given me a great gift. I has not had the opportunity to thank him.”

Kim Won:" What do you mean?”

"Won hyunh don’t know"- Jong Suk swirling gaze towards the Young Do to challenge - "Should I remind in here? Do you remember, Young Do?”

"Jong Suk” - Nari’s fear when Jong Suk always looks to provoke Young Do.

"Don’t worry, Young Do. You had given me the most wonderful thing in the world, I have no reason to rob others of you "- Jong Suk indifferent, laughing. He put his arm over her shoulder of Nari: "Sorry people. Lent me this girl. "

Young Do watched the shadow of two people mixed in the crowd. All the old memories rushing back, hatred and disgust. He wanted to hit Jong Suk who is one of the reasons , made her leave him. Now Jong Suk appears to provocative and laugh at him ......



 

Part 16.3: The pain kisses

The party gradually ends, the guests are returning room to rest. Jong Suk has still followed her, not let her leave his eyes. Nari is tired to stand waiting for the elevator with him, said: "Earlier you joked too. Do not teased Young Do."

Jong Suk: "Do you like him? It's funny. You still love a person who does not love you. Wake up, two you had finished.”

"I’m like you"- Nari looks at Jong Suk. She wanted to remind him of her feelings for Young Do just like the feelings he has for her, chasing someone does not love themself. He did not give up her, then there is no reason for her to stop loving Young Do.

"Really. I thought you’ve set your love on a stupid "- Jong Suk smiled, his eyes stared on the door of the elevator, is slowly opening up - “You try to look at."

Nari instant look follow Jong Suk, she was surprised at what she was seeing, not the first time, but it also made ​​her feel sock - Yoo Ri, she was hugging Young Do, kissed him a intense kiss. The whole body of Nari become shaky, she was about to fall. Seems like Jong Suk felt her pain, he rushed to embrace her, he cleared his throat, holding her hand and walked into the elevator: "Sorry to do bother. We need to return to the room early to rest .... Two you, although this is your resort, but do not do that. It makes people jealous too …”

Young Do did not answer, he felt shame, afraid. The space in the tiny elevator now becoming increasingly suffocated. The stress as covered here, Young Do  occasionally glance to detect emotion of Nari, ... her appearance is calmly as so, but her heart as if to throbbing pain.

When the elevator to the 4th floor, they all come out. Jong Suk laughed sarcastically: "There is real fate, we’re same floor. Wish you and your girlfriend good night”.

Yoo Ri: "Thank you. Good night, oppa. Chairman Shin, good night, too.”

Nari, she is holding the knob of the door, her hand suddenly trembled, the pain, her angry as pushed to the peak when the voice of who stole him from her.

And Jong Suk's voice whispered in her ear, such as teasing, taunting the stupid love of her: "Good night, baby. Do not allow yourself to have nightmares.”

Nari was suddenly doing something that is never desirable, the anger made ​​her unable to control her mind. Nari is pulling Jong Suk, she hugged him and kissed him. She wanted to do everything just to make him understand her pain, though it can not happen. Her tears drop drenched in Jong Suk’s face, however, she still continue….this kiss. Jong Suk initially feel surprised, but he immediately immersed in the game even when he knows the pain and the tears of her. Jong Suk hugs Nari tightly, receives her kiss for him. Then he wrapped his arms around waist of Nari, turned her to let him face at Young Do, he opened his eyes to see Young Do filled with pride and immediately return to the game emotionally is going. Young Do motionless, his feet were frozen to the floor. He can not describe the emotion is coming to him.

Yoo Ri is calling him: "Young Do yah, Young Do. They are a couple? Chairman Shin and Lee. Why at this time, Chairman Lee .... I do not understand. If they are a couple, why not see what all the news ... Oh, my god.”

"You went back your room. I’m tired. "- Young Do said each sound in his throat. He turned toward the elevator, press to wait ... 1 second, 2 seconds, the door still not open ... Young Do impatiently, he ran to the stairs, even Yoo Ri is calling his name. He just wanted to quickly disappear from this place, erasing damning picture just happened ......

Yoo Ri shook her head to not understand, she is back room and closed the door.

The hallway become unfrequented, only two people is Nari and Jong Suk. He spoke: "How long do you want to continue? He walked away. Your drama should end because the audience has seen the movie”.

Nari immediately let Jong Suk go, she wiped the tears lingers: “Sory”.

Jong Suk: "Why are you sorry? You have to thank me. Because I joined the cast this drama with you”.

Nari: "I'm not in the mood to play with you”.

"So you think i’m in the mood to play with you"- Suddenly Jong Suk became angry, his eyes glowing red - "When do you stop thinking that i’m a puppet of you? What do I gotta do to get you to forget him? You open your eyes wide and look. 10 years, 10 years on, Do he still love you? Let's look at the fact. Every day you are watching him, you also understand. Young Do, he is no longer in love with you. He has a new girlfriend who is beautiful, glamorous. No, Hundreds women, you was nothing at all. Even when he saw you kissme, he also expressionless. Wake up Shin Nari, your tears are not worth, your wait is futile. Forget him. I also feel tired of seeing you suffer like this.”

"I do not do "- Nari said with tears, she pushed the door into the room and slammed the door. jong Suk watched her look to be bored, he was waiting for her, not the 10 years, is more than 20 years. He gave her love ever since childhood, but she always accidentally not respond ... .. One other door is closed, ending a successful evening for the work but also creates a painful wound for the heart. Jong Suk turns on shower, to the water washes away sorrow, tired of him.

...........

Tonight is the semicircular moon, dim light in the room of Young Do. He stood up, the clock is 2h30 a.m. He could not sleep, he went to the balcony staring at the wonderful scenery here. Landscape is beautiful, but his heart feels aches. He could not understand this feeling. He wants to evade her, refused her, but ... tonight he realized one thing, he felt jealous when she is beside other man. After many years, he has old feelings, fear if she does not love him, no belonged to him. Young Do took the necklace what worn on his neck down, he saw the ring is on. Diamond is glinting in the moonlight …........




 

Part 16.4: A kiss under the moonlight

Young Do rubbed his eyes, the image appears in front of him is real or fake - a girl wearing pristine white dress, she is walking the footsteps groggy. From the balcony he watched every move of her. Blink of an eye, her shadow disappeared. Young Do panic when he saw the girl that falls down swimming pool. Quiet water surface, space is chillingly quiet. He fears, running quickly out of the room to large yard of the resort. He calls her name: "Ri Ri,.... Ri Ri - yah". To the pool, the scene in front of him is so terrible, the wine bottle broke into pieces on the ground, the girl that is eyes closed, not moving, the waves float water covered her. Not a bit of thinking, Young Do jumps down, he swam to her side, calls her: "Nari, wake up. What's going on? Please do not make me afraid. Wake up, Ri Ri …”

The call of the Young Do is like echoing in the night sky, he fears if she no longer existed in life. He hugged her body to the shore, suddenly her eyes slowly open. Do not react, Young Do is surprised when she pulled him into her, hug him and kiss him. It looks like he can feel a blast of electricity running through him. It is this feeling, this emotion from the distant past is slowly waking up. Young Do’s Heart pounding, repeatedly, he let her lead him to return the previous years. Moonlight shines on high as their love story, the water ripples waves, the cherry blossom petals flying in the wind at night and a sweet kiss as if to remind them deep love that was neglected. Trembling lips, she let go of him, looked at him and smiled affectionately.

"You made ​​me be scared, see you falling into pool, i thought something would come to you. Unfortunately, you’re ok. "- His fingers lightly her hair dripping wet, as if the words blame, but also full of love. Nari leaned backwards in order to avoid his gestures for her and climbed out of the pool. Young Do is worry, he followed her steps, looked her out of the water, her steps wobbled as about to fall. Each time, he have helped her but she always refused and pushed him away. Looked up at the bright moon, Nari said: "Do Do, you look up at the sky. The full moon is our love. But now it’s only half....your half is so dark…. i don’t see anything….Haha ... " - Laughter filled sorrow, quickly disappeared, sad voice, Nari quietly continued -" The moon was not perfect, our love was not, too. So now it’s just me alone.”

"Nari, you were drunk "- Young Do was closer to her, held her hand -" Let me take you to the room. Cold wind in night, and you were wet. Listen to me. You may be ill."

"I wasn’t drunk. Do not seem concerned about me if you do not want "- Nari scream, she turned to stare at his eyes - "Answer me, I do not want to wait anymore. Really i’m too tired. You'll go back inside me?"

How could he answer her in this moment, he has not yet decided what his heart is wanted done. He still doubts, fears and obsessions if he loves her again, and one day she would leave him. Young Do evasive: "Do not say nonsense any more, let me take you to room."

"1, 2, 3, .." - Nari muttered, tears slowly dropped - "You did not answer, you must be wondering ... Because she right? Or for anything else?”

Young Do wipe her tears, he said softly: "Not as you think, Nari. I …”

"Why?"- Nari sturdy brushed his hands out, her tears drop more and more - "I saw how you cared her. The way you looked at me, disgusted me when you think that i harm her. And the way you hugged her, kissed her.”

Young Do stammered: "That, .... no, I ... I ....”

Nari’s voice becomes weak, she said in desperation: "You think I live happily? No, no, 10 years , i’ve gone through difficult struggle to get into work today, so that i can confidently back to you that no one dares prevents us. I learn, work never known joy in your life. There are times i was tired and want to fall. But think of you, I told myself to try to overcome. Day i leave, I strongly say that you can know other girls but that's not what I want. I said but I believe you will wait for me as I wait you. Knowing you has a comfortable life here with the y girl around. I told myself just be fun, if i go back, you'll stay up with me, is me. But realistic isn’t.”

Young Do faltered speechless. Although he is a player, but when he is facing her, he is always like fool." We'll talk the next day. Now, you hurry back room to change clothes, it was very cold."- He sweet soothed her, but that's not what Nari wants to hear. She went on to say, speaking for herself heard, said to relieve the pain that she has always endured for so long: "Looks like I  was wrong something. Thinking back, we weren’t each other. I was fisrt person who started  this love, who began to say that I loved you was me; told myself that i was your girlfriend, was me. You did not say anything, do not say love me, not even once. How can i insist on forcing you to reply to my expectations”

"I’m too tired, tired of your silence. You always behave this for me, cold is so scary. I do not understand "- she choked, sobs haltingly said, breathing hurry, left heart as if someone squeezed. Nari rotating ring on her hand, her tears dropped down bright diamond - "Don’t worry about what i’m about to say, it will not affect to the contract. I still help you. Tomorrow I will send it back to you. It can be a finally good thing that i do for you.”

"What do you mean? "- The rising fear in the eyes of Young Do, he could feel the horrible things will happen.

"It's not of me, is like you do not belong to me" - Nari puts the ring off, her trembling hands placed it on Young Do’s hand -" I'm sorry for bothering those days to your life . When you smile, you will be more handsome, so from now you should be fun and live happily.”

Nari smile, a best smile that she’s possible, she wants to keep her beautiful image in him, let he not to bother her, pity her. Nari turned back and walked back room. Under the dim moonlight, the image shows up in his eyes was a little girl, skinny shoulders, her hair, her body drenched. That image, as it has appeared in his memory on a rainy afternoon, and girl student with the tears rolling down eyes, short hair and the secrets that he always wanted to explore. But there is something, this night he found out that she was too skinny, skinny is like a dandelion flower easily blew, 10 years she is facing dark life . Young Do fall down soft grass, he gripped the ring that he gave her on a romantic evening at the restaurant L'ami Louis. He does not understand, it is true that he was shy when not admit he loves her, but what he did for her is not enough, why she can say it. She said that she was waiting for him for 10 years, so why do not she wait for him more a little time, sothat he can heal the wounds in his heart for so long. He understood that he did not want them to end up quickly like this. He cried, tears of miss, pain, love, ......

Cherry blossom petals is flying in the wind, fall down his shoulder. And the wind is caressing his hair, his body as if to comfort the pain in his heart. But not impossible, old wounds, new wounds are torturing him, making him truly fall ......