Chapter 20

The Heirs 2: The power of the crown

Chapter 20: Fallen

Part 20.1: The ruse of Jong Suk

Young Do is driving to chase Yoo Ri  but did not find her anywhere. He tried looking around Seoul, to where she offen goes, but still no results. Even her apartment is empty. Young Do've tried dozens of phone calls, but Yoo Ri never picked it up. Depressed, tired, he publications familiar password to open the door of her home and lie down on the couch. After all what is the emotion is present in him, between two girls who is people he really love. His heart is still not a precise answer......

................

"Hey why do not you pick up the phone?" - The music and flashing lights of the bar, Jong Suk toward Yoo Ri sitting and drinking, he asked.

She looked up at him: "Chairman Lee, why do you know I was here?"

Jong Suk did not answer, he curved lips smiled and sat down beside her, filling the glass and drinking a little. Yoo Ri shrugged, sad face, slurred speech, she confided everything to him: "I do not want to hear that phone call because of Young Do. He lies me. I forgave him how many times but he continued to deceive me. If not for the assets of Zeus I left him a long time ..... But do you know, Chairman Lee. The new girlfriend of his, do you know who? Haha is Shin Nari, is your girl. Damn it, she lies, what contract, what investment, all just wanting to flirt Young Do ........ @? # @ !! ........ Tonight Icaught two of them romantic on the street, even she invited him to go her home. It is a devil.”

Hearing these words, reviled by Yoo Ri for Nari, Jong Suk mad, he threw down the wine bottle at her feet, eyes blazing, he angrily said:" I forbid you not say that about Nari. If not, I will not throw wrong anymore which is aimed at your face. Type of person as you is not qualified to condemn Nari. Who you have to blame is bastard guy - Choi Young Do.”

"Are you crazy?"- Yoo Ri's face is afraid to no blood, her fear before expression of Jong Suk, but she knew he was not joking -" Okay , you do not scare me. Young Do, I also think that for him. Maybe he flirting Chairman Shin, because property, maybe. Anyway, that's his talent. Speaking of sweet words to seduce a woman.”

"You are two faces "- Jong Suk refrain from anger, he calmly said -" I warned you that was to hold on him."

Yoo Ri: "Wait. You mean to say that you know this will be happened. Why do not tell me?”

Jong Suk:" Who told you be stupid not to realize. They know each other from high school”.

Yoo Ri:" So she is the love in highschool of Young Do. And now the two of them go back together. Since when?”

Jong Suk:" About a month. But I reminded why you don’t listen to me. It's crazy.”

Yoo Ri:" I have much work to do, i can’t always follow him. Photography, advertising, most of the last month I have abroad, in Japanese, in Bangkok….”

Jong Suk does not say anything, Yoo Ri add more wine in his glass and sat near him. She touched his chest, eyes as : "Anyway, they were a couple for a long time. I'm also sick of him. Chairman Shin did not love you. Both you and I are lonely. Why we do not come together. I guarantee will make your life be fun.”

"Images of idol that you wanted to make. Ignoble sothat you have to become into the game for the men. If you like I can give you. Anyway I do not lack money occasionally give to someone like you "- Jong Suk smirked, he pulled Yoo Ri’s hand out of him. Despite her anger because of his insults, Jong Suk said - "I want you to use any tricks to two people can not be together."

Yoo Ri: "Why should I do that? Why must help you?”

"Because if you do this, 1 billion KRW will be of you"- Jong Suk said, he just put a paper on the

table.

"You're kidding me here? " - Yoo Ri glowing eyes, she laughed - "You’re ready give to me 1 billion won cause of this."

Jong Suk: "Do you feel that I'm kidding?"

Yoo Ri: "You’re crazy. I agree, an interesting suggestion. But why do you want me to split two of them and not someone else? And how should I do?”

Jong Suk:" You had long periods with him so he has a little in love with you. But the way you should do, i have to teach you. Your talent is charm a man. You must know what to do “.

"But I did not charm you. You're cold. "- Yoo Ri muttered.

Jong Suk:" What?”

Yoo Ri:" Nothing. Hehe. I mean, I'll try to finish early to 1 billion KRW will be in my account”.

Jong Suk smirked, he stood up, took checks in the wallet , set  500.000KRW on table and leave. Yoo Ri says that he is a madman is not wrong. He’s crazy for her, loves her to be crazy.

Because this girl he is willing to do everything, including the worst to get her .....

 

Part 20.2: Is it just a game?

"Damn, why didn’t you hear my call, Young Do. Quickly answer me". - Nari angry, she threw cellphone in her hand on the ground. The eyes not only the angry expression but also tired from last night she was awake.

Nari towards landline, she continued to frantically dial. Once on the other line said, she ordered: "Secretary Song, you quickly called to the office of Zeus, asked for me that Young Do came  to the company?" ......... Wait , wait, every second, every minute that passed make her be anxious.

Secretary Song: "Yes, Chairman Shin, President Choi hasn’t yet came."

"Where can he go?" - Nari grumbled, she is more uncomfortable - "I gave you an hour to do any way to investigate where he is. Contact to media and tell them locate his.”

Nari hangs up. Her whole life never have any cases that made ​​her so angry. A man whom she loved, ready to do everything for him so that he dared callously leave her to chase other girl. She felt as if she was offended, she needed an explanation from him .......

........................

The sound of door open, the sound of footsteps on the floor, Young Do opens his eyes, he spoke: "Yoo Ri, have you came back?"

"Oh, Young Do. You slept here all last night?" - She was surprised to see him.

Young Do: "Where did you go?”

"I drunk Sochu with my friend, Beth, and i went her house to sleep. If you do not believe, you can call Beth to determine intelligent ". - Realizing he was skeptical frown, she immediately find the way to explain.

Young Do: "Last night, actually ......."

Do not let him finish the sentence, Yoo Ri ran to with him, hugged him, "Okay, I understand you. The time we have known each other for quite a long time, I know your feeling for me. She would be like other people, you’ve just wanted to play and then you’ll come back to me. But I did not like it so you do not do this. Young Do, I love you.”

"Yoo Ri, no... "- Young Do removed her hand from him, said.

However, Yoo Ri again stopped him to finish the sentence. She pulled out her phone and said, "Shh, manager call me."

After a few seconds, quickly ended the call, Yoo Ri is joyful as if nothing had happened, she told Young Do: "Oppa, ca you pick me up to my company? I have a shoot this morning but forgot......Thank you."

..............

- " Dear Chairman, according to the survey results, the currently, Presidet Choi is available at the Company - SidusHQ.”

- "Why did he get here?”

-"They say that President Choi come with Yoo Ri. This morning she has a shoot at the studio of the company”

-"I know. The meeting at 10 o'clock, she postpones”.

Nari rushed out of the room. She was angry driver with the fastest speed possible. She could not bear this silence more moment.

..............

"Hey, why ‘re you here?" - Ji Ah approached Young Do and asked

"I pick Yoo Ri up to here and she asked me to buy water" - Young Do raised coca up, he went on to say - "But you’re younger than me, when talking with me, you should  use honorific words.”

"Unless you knew to behave kindly ... "- Ji Ah frowned -  “I know that you came here with Yoo Ri, the staffs in company are talking. What I want to know is what you want to do. To run with the hare and hold with the hound. Last night you and Nari, then this morning with Yoo Ri. What do you want? I do not allow you hurt my friends. They are not your game.”

"Suddenly,their conversation was interrupted, an employee ran to her, hastily said: "Ji Ah sunbae, Chairman Shin, she is making a mess with Yoo Ri in the Studio. The situation very tense.”

..............

“I told you be out with me "- Nari shouted.

"Why do I have to go. If you want to talk, in here. Are you afraid or ashamed when all people in here know .... "- Yoo Ri is trying to tell lowly for her colleagues in the company are heard - "....you robbed my lover. You think that your power and wealth than me, I'm afraid you. You’re only a gumiho, always charm man. Hey, President Choi, he was my boyfriend, everyone knows that. It is best that you leave, if I see something happened again as last night, I do not forgive you.”

"Shut up"- Nari furious, she slapped Yoo Ri to replied for words disgusting of her.

Yoo Ri is also angry: "You’re cruel. You robbed my lover and now you beat me. Turns out people's true of Chairman Shin is here. To tell you know, Young Do, he doesn’t love you. He told me last night. He said because she pursued him before, you told if Young Do had not become your boyfriend, you would have stopped the contract with Zeus, so he must do it. It's disgusting.”

"You dare lie"- wrath of Nari keep more violent outbreak, she raised her hand to slap Yoo Ri but one arm was holding her back.

"What are you doing? Why did you come here and do mess and hit Yoo Ri?"- Young Do scolded.

Rumors spread all the company, a crowded in front of Studio, Ji Ah is so hard to through the crowd to come to Nari, she said: "Nari, why did you do that?"

Nari did not care, her eyes staring Young Do, she said with the resentment : "Do you know she has fabricated how about me, you defend her.”

Young Do:" I do not know, but you slapped Yoo Ri is wrong.”

Nari: “Wrong? Wrong because of what? You're kidding me, right? Tell me this is a joke of you. She's not the person you choose.”

Ji Ah:" That to two people in particular. Now you go home, Here is crowded.”

Young Do:" That's right, you go home, Nari.”

"You do not have to chase me away, Ji Ah. I also never want to step foot in your company since on i know she is a member of this company. If not because today he is here .... "- Nari’s angry and turned to tell Young Do -" You tell the truth right here. Am I a bad girl to rob you from her? Between me and her, who you choose?”

"I'm sorry "- Young Do soothing voice very softly, he pushed her toward the door - “Please, you go home. Speaking here is embarrassment, will make three of us be awkward. I will come to meet you to talk later.”

At that moment, Yoo Ri hugged Young Do, and leaning on his back, crying:" Do not see her anymore, Young Do. She was very cruel. She hit me be so hurt. Huhu”.

Young Do fall into embarrassment, he tried to remove hands of Yoo Ri but can not. Nari looked at him, not an answer, she smirked, said in tears blurred:" It turns out this expression is your answer. Right from the beginning I was your game? Why I do not recognize. Previously because of Eun Sang, and now because of her. When you need me, you come to me, and when you needn’t, you’re willing to let go of my hand. You’re merciless, Choi Young Do." - Nari turned away to walk, her shadow gradually hidden in the crowd.

Ji Ah is afraid, she looked Young Do with hatred eyes and shouted:" “Quickly dispersed and become with work. Who is allowed all you gather? Mr. Oh make-up again for Yoo Ri so that she cancompleted shooting ..... not hear what I say, huh. Hurry up.”

People are gradually leaving but rumors still be. Young Do pushed Yoo Ri out, he’s tired: “You continue to work, I come back”.

He quickly leave. Yoo Ri back shooting unfinished, she smiled.

 

 

Part 20.3: Blood and tears

- "What do you want to say to me? Rest assured, I still do this plan."

- "That morning you went a bit far away. I do not care the way that you did to divide them, but do not humiliate her before the crowd.”

- "You’re so chatterbox”.

- "I want you to do this.”

- "What?”

- "Where are uou?”

- "At home”

- "I have prepared a great script. You try to become the best actress on tonight. This can be a finally game for them. Find way to call Young Do to your home .”

- "Maybe, he is busy, I also recommend in the evening but he does not agree. I do not know how to him go”.

- "Well, you’re no brain, huh? Simple as but you do not think? Listen to me .......... @ # / !!? ....... Understand, do as I said. Hurry up about 45 minutes, Nari’ll come to your home.”

- “I know. You are so devious, Jong Suk. But I like that. Haha.”

Yoo Ri turns of, she laughed and immediately called the other phone for Young Do. When he had just picked up the phone, her voice whispered to asked him: Young Do-ah, where are you? Can you come my home?"

Young Do: "I'm going on the road, I’m busy. We’ll see later.”

"I seem to get sick, dizzy too. Please buy drugs to help me "- Yoo Ri pretend cough.

Young Do: “Why be sick? In the morning you still be healthy. Call your manager. I’m really busy”.

Yoo Ri:" Perhaps tired cause of work and was hit by wind. Please, I did not want to disturb you. But because you unable to contact the manager. I do not understand why she can’t be contacted.”

Young Do: “Ok”

Yoo Ri:" Thank you.”

"Wait a moment, i’ll come"- Young Do sigh, he broke the steering wheel goes in the opposite direction compared with the path to the Gangnam.........

............

Few minutes ago,

Sobbing cry rang through the big room, puffy eyes, but the tears still flowed incessantly. Nari in bed hugging puppy, seem tears wetting smooth plumage of it. And maybe the dog is feeling the pain of her should obediently in her heart that purred. Nari did not even feel any bit about time, she was in such a state since returning from Sidus, a long day locked herself in a room with the pain gnawing at her heart. The sound of knock but Nari not care. A young woman came in, she voiced greeting: "Chairman Shin. I have something important to notice you ."

Nari in bed, she said in a sobbing voice: "Secretary Song , go away. This important, today I do not want to hear it.”

""Chairman, I just received a letter from President Choi sent to the company. A letter of the recipient is Chairman, I think you want to read soon. " - Secretary Song approached to Nari lying bed, she pulled an envelope from her pocket. Nari suddenly jumped up and receive the letter read voraciously. Nari mused, her eyes looking up, asked  secretary : "Why did he send this letter to the company, not my house?"

Secretary Song: "I do not know. But what President Choi said in letter. I can ask her a prying question?”

Nari: "He wants to meet me to talk.”

Secretary Song:" So Chairman, you will go?”

Nari: "I do not like. Why he did not come to see me, that have to send a letter. I do not want to believe him anymore, this morning is enough to understand.”

Secretary Song:" Maybe there's important something President Choi to tell you. You don’t want to hear? The explanation for his actions. I believe that have the reason. If you love President Choi, give him another chance. Do not let the latter regret about your decision” .....

Listen to the words of the secretary Song, Nari relented. She wrapped her arms around her secretary and said: "Maybe you're right. Thank you."

Secretary Song: "Where he wanted to meet you? What time?"

Nari: "9 p.m, apartment in Gwang Jin.”

Secretary Song:" Huh,l ess than an hour. You had to fast.”

Nari: "Well, but why is here and not in some cafe’s t? I never heard him say that he has apartment in here”.

Secretary Song:" Maybe President Choi looking for a quiet place not to be disturbed. But that story is not necessary. If the chairman wonder, ask him.”

Nari confusing shook her head. But she still had ignored the question to prepare to rendezvous with him as in letter. She rush to the bathroom to change clothes and makeup and then drove fast, rush out of the house.

............

After Nari leave, secretary Song quickly drove away from that . She approached a car parked near luxury villa of Nari in Gangnam. Secretary Song lowered the window of car was down, she whispered: "I have completed the work, Chairman Lee."

"Good. I know she will believe you" - Jong Suk smiled - "So, Nari no doubt you?”

Secretary Song:" Yes, but I had to stifle it. Don’t worry, i’m very carefully. I hired a professional copy writing identical handwriting of President Choi ".

Jong Suk takes suitcases on the car seat, he put through the window for secretary Song:" This is your reward as promised.”

She opened and check, a suitcase full of money. Secretary Song chuckled: "Thank you. I'm glad to be working with Chairman Lee. Whenever you need, call me."

Jong Suk: "Keep track Nari. If have new information, tell me know. Well, the incident this morning you had prevented the press reported?”

Secretary Song: "Of course, sir”.

"Well, Don’t let it become noisy and made all people gossip about. I come before "- Jong Suk driving a Lamborghini leave, he believes that she’ll fall into his trap. Nari is a smart woman,but in love she was weak and naive, Jong Suk knew her well.

...........

Yoo Ri running around all house mainly to heat the body, she even took the winter heating pack to put on hee forehead. When she heard the doorbell, she hastily concealed everything and pretend be tired to see him. Pale face by a few makeup tricks, Young Do immediately be fooled.

He touched her forehead, hot flashes, anxiety, asked: "You have to keep healthy. I told that you don’t do many work. I bought drug for you, medication and then go to sleep.”

........

Nari stood in front of apartment in Hillstate, she entered the elevator looking up the address 1305B was noted in the letter.... Footsteps coming from high-heel shoes on the corridor is increasingly clear and stopped at the door. Yoo Ri smiling. Suddenly she seemed to embrace coddle Young Do: "I miss you, Young Do. I feel very tired, cold body. Perhaps i’m sick. Help me be warm?"

Not for him to can protest, Yoo Ri untied the the buttonholes on his shirt, kissed him and took it off ...... Nari press the bell but she saw the door was unlocked, she pushed the door to enter. Two people are dedicated to hot kiss, a girl with y lingerie, a guy with a big , is present before her eyes. Nari shocked, really shocked. She falls elbow and bag was dropped to the cold ground emits a loud noise. Startled, Young Do pushes Yoo Ri out, he turned around. He do not doubt she is here. Nari feverishly, she tried to stand up, she picked up the bag and fled this abomination scene.

"What are you doing, Yoo Ri?" - Young Do snapped, he hurried chase Nari to explain the misunderstanding. Yoo Ri immediately grabbed him again, she kept his hands and pretended to faint. Young Do not know how to treat. He wanted to find Nari but worried about the current health status of Yoo Ri. He could not leave her lying unconscious at home alone. Young Do had carried her to bed and wait until Yoo Ri awake. He turns lights off in her bedroom and returned to the living room to sit down the couch. Hurt.

..........

"If you wear, do not remove it."

Tears blurred, she looked at the ring on the finger. The words of love, the happy days only recently, but now disappeared by deception. He had tricked her. Nari looked up at the building. The window of the apartment on the 13th floor that reflects a dark color. She pain trying to remove the ring again but trembling hands. She hold the ring tightly in her hand, her eyes still drop tears of sadness, look toward the room 1305B, stepped backward, slowly. Despite more than 9 p.m, but the street in Gwang Jin is still busy. Honking loudly, screams of people walking .... And a car braking suddenly, the sound of a great fear of driver. The glass door of the car he broke into hundress pieces, each drop of blood red and patchy throughout the car on the road. He stepped out of the car shaking, kept saying: "Not me, not me. She rushed, I was honking and signaling. Because she go backwards and not notice the road."

"Call emergency, immedently...... No, not up, quickly take her up any car to the hospital." - Voices from around.

..... Nari is horror, her tears are mixed with red blood, the ring can not sparkling shine in the moonlight in her hand .......