Chapter 10

The Heirs 2: The power of the crown

Chapter 10: The Secret gradually reveal

Part 10.1: Who will I go with?

Since then, Nari and Young Do officially become the new couple in school. No one doesn’t know, the boys with the intention of flirting her give up, who hate or envy her cause of be fear Young Do that they daren’t speak, and their friends congrat them. However, the study achievement always be top and has a handsome, rich boyfriend who she loves by all heart, but Nari still feel insecure.... that day is coming.

As every day, after school, he always go dating with her or go to library to study. Today is not exception.

Young Do: "Ri Ri, where do you want to go today? But I don’t want to go to the library. It’s so tired.”

Nari: "Do Do, this year you’re going to graduate and do exam to come to university. Although your IQ is high, but if you don’t try, you can’t become student in the Seoul National University. But today i…..i also don’t want to learn, so we go out. Let’s play bowling, ok?”

"I told you that you are not allowed to call me is Do Do. I hate it > "< " - Young Do grimaces his face

Nari: "I hate being called Ri Ri, too"

Young Do:  "Cute. So okay. Now, quickly go "- He puts his arm over her shoulder lovingly.

..................

But just going to the gate, they meet a guy who is standing there, he drive a red Lamborghini. Young Do wonders: "He is... look like that i saw him”.

Nari mutters: "Jong Suk."

Seeing Nari and Young Do are intimate each other, Jong Suk pulls Nari out of Young Do’s hands. Young Do is angry: "What are you doing?"

Jong Suk doesn’t attent to Young Do, he says: "You have to go with me. You forget that today you have an appointment with me?"

Nari pushs Jong Suk, she runs to Young Do: "I won’t go. I don’t like... "....We hurrily go, Young Do….”

The cold eyes of Jong Suk stare at her: "Some time no see, you and he became a couple. I don’t like intervene your life, you can do whatever you want. But it seems you don’t know what you should do. Today you are forced to go with me”.

Young Do hears the words that Jong Suk said, he is extremely angry: "Who are you that you dare mess with me? She said that she didn’t want to go with you. Don’t force her any more.”

"And who are you? "- Jong Suk glare defiance at Young Do.

With all pride, Young Do says: "The heir of Zeus ".

Jong Suk laughes to make Young Do bewilders and not understand: "Zeus, you are the son of Choi’s president of Zeus? =)) ..... Nari ah, did i mishear? You’re in love with Zeus. Oh my god ... It's so funny. He know that you’re….But not if he knows, he can’t…...So I will say to you knows, ... Nari….”

Nari is angry and shouts: "Enough, Jong Suk. I will go with you. Ok”

Sitting in the car, Jong Suk glances the bemusement face of Young Do: "You'll never get her, it's best that you should leave out Nari as soon as possible ...Do you wonder why she choose to go with me, next some days you will have the answer ... Oh but I forgot to introduce, my name is Lee Jong Suk.”

The car starts the engine and rolls on the road, Young Do still sees that Nari is dabing Jong Suk. But he really does not understand why she loves him but she dare follow the other guys. The reason why she's trying to hide ......



 

Part 10.2: Jong Suk, he is ....

Young Do is resentful to come in secret room to meet Myung Soo, he goes out his anger on Myung Soo: "You immediately turn off music. It’s so headache.”

Myung Soo swaggers to retort: "Why? Why don’t you go out with your baby that you come here to scold me. You want to irritate F.A (forever alone)”.

Young Do is grimacing face: "She dare leave me to follow other boy.”

"Daebak. I can’t believe. Really? Who is this boy that he could make Nari abandon you?” - Myung Soo excitemently inquires.

Young Do: “Who knows? He just introduced the name is Lee Jong Suk. And dare laugh when I say I’m the heir of Zeus”.

Myung Soo: "Lee Jong Suk, do not you see that name is very familiar. Maybe heard”.

Hearing Myung Soo said that, Young Do mutters this name “Lee Jong Suk”. It’s right that name Young Do knew, but Young Do can’t remember. After all, who is he? If he is a new rich as Nari, he can’t laugh at Young Do. Myung Soo gives a picture - a boy - on the mobile for Young Do: "Is he who Nari left you to go with.”

Young Do sees that picture and nods: “Exactly. But he is …”

Myung Soo replies: "Heir of the largest petroleum corporation in our country - P.L group”

Young Do is surprises: "His mother is ... ... is  prime minister”.

"Oh my god " - Myung Soo laughs - "You meet a large enemy. Haha the race that have a beauty will become difficult…”

"You want to say that I will lose, huh "- Young Do glares at.

Myung Soo: "I’m kidding. But why the new rich know people not only money but also power. Don’t  you see that it’s so weird? "

Young Do shrugs, he doesn’t really know how to answer Myung Soo.

.........

Nari steps out of the changing room, she wears a pink luxury of Valentino as a little princess. Jong Suk is fascinated to see her: "You are so beautiful, Nari."

Like a puppet being controlled, she doesn’t bother how she is beautiful in this dress. Looking sullen face of Nari, Jong Suk sighs: "Now, you’re not a little girl that always run to follow me and call oppa, oppa. Time went by, have your feelings changed? Were I your first love? What did I do wrong to make you see that living with me, it’s will be a pain. I thought that I would be your only man, Nari”.

Nari: “Jong Sukie. You doesn’t do anything wrong, I’m wrong. This love is misconception, I see you as my brother. I'm so sorry."

Jong Suk is as he has not heard what she said, he turns to say to the designer: "We will order this dress, you try to tailor according to her size within 3 days" ..... "And you quickly change clothes, and go to those places anymore, we don’t have much time." ....

.....Jong Suk drives Nari to the jewelry store. "Do you like this style?" - He chose a pair of rings to take her to see. As before, Nari is not interested, she says: "Jong Suk, we finish it. I do not want an engagement with you. Engaged and going to get married. I really do not want this”.

"So do you want to engaged and married with Zeus?"- he coldly says.

Nari: “I do not deny that now I'm in love with Young Do. But that does not mean anything to us. If i didn’t love Young Do, i never wanted to marry you’.

"But,...because of Young Do, you protests against? If you have not wanted, why wouldn’t you have  refused when i requested" - Jong Suk tries to put the ring on her finger although Nari does not like and find ways to fight against - "Nari, useless, you will not change anything. If you listen to me and meekly accept this engagement, i will ... for you and him be together until we get married. But of course i do not want you exceed the limits. So are you satisfied? I’m a kind guy.”

Nari: "What do you want to imply? Clearly, our family needn’t this marriage. If you were kind, you should let me go. Until now, you always indulgent me”.

Jong Suk: “My little princess, I free for you. You’re very smart but sometimes why you’re stupid. Not your dream become a queen and stand on the top of power. But you pretend to not know or not really know, high mountain and will have other high mountain. Nothing is guaranteed, only you can easily be pushed into the abyss, but if you have the support from me, your position will be stronger.”

........ Listen to what Jong Suk said , Nari silence and in accord with him, and go with him from place to another place throughout the twilight ......





 

Part 10.3: The truth about Nari

Jong Suk takes Nari front of the door but not come, he says goodbye her and go back home. The great gate of Shin’s family is closed. When she enters the living room, Nari see her ​​parents is sitting to wait for her. A thing rarely happens, because they are always busy. Her mother takes a cup of tea to put and drinks. She asks: "Have you finished preparing your engagement? It is true that you were too pamper, so you let the grass grow under your feet. Next 5 days, the engagement is going to organize.”

Nari hesitates before saying: "Daddy, momy, can it postpone?”

"Before or after, you still do, so don’t any reason to postpone. Only Jong Suk is the most adequate with you. You and he also knew each other from children. What reason for you not want to marry him?"- Nari’s dad says sternly.

Nari: “Because...I, I do not love Jong Suk. I just see Jong Suk as my brother Hyun Jung”.

Dad: "Before, You liked Jong Suk. Why do you change now? Or because you have other guy. Who?”

"Nobody, daddy "- she shakes her head to deny.

Dad: "You think that you used the money to buy over your bodyguards, they will not say anything and i can not know what you do. I just loose you sothat you can live a life the most comfortable but you want to express gratitude to me by protesting. Now you will say to me know who that guy is, or want me to find out.”

Nari: "It does not to despise you. You always dictate people to keep track of me. You needn’t know who he is. He is not related to me not want to marry Jong Suk. Not want because I do not love. That is the future life of me, I do not like to live a lifetime with people that I do not have feelings.”

"No love after marriage you will love. Anyway you and he two will go studying aboardtogether after graduating highschool, this time is enough to cultivate love. But if you protest, i want to accelerate. So after the engagement, both go to USA."- Her mother interrupts

Dad: "Your mom is right. If you persist, i won’t let your new boyfriend live in peace. At that time do not blame me”.

Red eyes b with tears, Nari is angry and disappointed. So many times she did not obey her parents, but this is the first time they did not accept her request, her desire. "I DON’T WANT TO ENGAGED WITH JONG SUK. I also needn’t his postiton and his property to secure my throne. Parents try to look back our family, we don’t lack anything to but force me with this marriage. Money, power, and what else doyou need? Dad is chairman of the powerful Royal. Mom is the governor of the largest private bank in the South Korea - SIB bank. Moreover, mother’s relative, one is the Minister of Trade and other is the governor of the state bank of South Korea. So it’s still not enough, still need sponsor from the prime minister? "- She shout and go back to her room, but she still hear the voice of her parents: “Whatever you say, all things was decided, no acceptable reason to cancel it”.

Suddenly, Nari acknowledges the truth: “Choi Young Do, it is the name of the boy that I'm in love. He is the son of Choi Dong Wook. Haven’t you forgotten the name of the president of Zeus yet? - the enemy no.1 in your life. I tell parents to not loss time to investigate.”

Her parents is surpised and in a moment they are angry, Nari can see the anger in their eyes: "What are you talking about? Are you loving with Zeus, I do not mishear? Are you kidding me?”

"No, I'm tired now. I ask permission to go back room" - Nari bows politely, and then she runs to her room. She is afraid of staying for a little moment, she will be interrogated, even be upbraided because her family really hate Choi’s. She doesn’t understand reason, she just knows when she is a child, she was taught never make friend with Choi’s. It’s rumored that the feud is from more than 20 years ago. So now she genuinely loves Young Do, whether it’s a fate ... She regrets because she said to her parents know. How many times can she be next to him? She doesn’t want to leave Young Do when her heart has devoted to him ......