Chapter 3

The Heirs 2: The power of the crown

 

Chapter 3: The gift doesn’t dare to give you.

Part 3.1: Want to hide but can not

Nari walks to school. She does not dare to think about yesterday but it hovers on her mind. She can’t believe it - He who she’s just met, she knows a little; it does not mean anything. Friend? Also not. There is nothing. Why did she dream of him last night? His face, his gestures took her mind that she can not stop thinking about him.

Nari’hand hits forehead, she talks herself to forget all, today she has a first exam of the new school year - can not be distracted....

In the afternoon, after finishing school, Nari is very happy ‘cause test is too good. In fact, with excellent student as she, passing this test is simple to her.

She goes to the grocery store where she work part-time.

Unlucky, unlucky again. From the date, she moved to the jeguk, it seems the God took every luck in her life. People whom she does not want to meet and also wants to see the most, "accidental" appearance - Young Do.

He puts some things in the checkout. He looks around as find things what he need to buy.

"That’s 9260 KRW."

YD opens wallet and gives money to the cashier.

She receives it, not only the money that he gives but also his eyes. Suddenly they recognize each other.

YD smiles, he is so surprised. "Oh my god, what’s else? She also works here. Where is her ​​rich boyfriend that you must be hard?" - YD taps his fingers down the checkout, he leans toward her, so close.

Nari avoids his eyes, "First, I said you saw the wrong person. Secondly, you hurry to pay to turn other people." - She grabs the money in his hand and see behind him (means customer is waiting to pay), and then say, "here, your change."

YD sees behind where a pregnant woman is angry, gazes him. YD lugs the change what she gives him, frown and leave.

Nari breathe a sigh because she isn’t inflicted. She is nippy to charge for next customer. But, ... She does not stop her bosom, she turns to watch him. His high stature, his big shoulder and back. However she can clearly see, "he is really lonely." Nari say enough large as she wants him to hear: "I worked here a long time ago. Before the new school year begins. That people also came here a few times, but I am not worth to miss” ….

YD is surprised to see her: "What?". But there is no reply, Nari is busy with working. He does not understand her words. He shakes his head and go out.

......

9 p.m, Nari cleans everything, then goes home. She goes cycling, enjoys the cool air of spring. The far side, if she knows that YD is going to motor and tracking her.

Nari is impassible to go on small alley, she stops bike before the house what is simple and homely as her. Nari press the doorbell ...

YD still follows her, he stops motor in obscure corners, gently approachs and lurks on bushes nearby. After a moment, he see an old woman with guise who opens the door. He also see Nari is smiling and says "Mommy", then she puts bike at home. The door closes. YD creep out of the bushes, listen matters in this house or not. He is upset. He lost all evening time to wait her and follow her to heck place but not get results. All this only proved that she was right. YD is angry: "Damn, damn mosquitoes dare to burn me. So itch". YD goes toward where he passed his motor. .......

In darkness, Nari looks out the window. She is smiling.

 

 

Part 3.2: Leather gloves

After school (a few days later), youth groups is in their secret room - Young Do, Myung Soo, Bo Na, Chan Young. YD has still lay on the sofa, three other are playing cards.

Suddenly, MS stops playing and asks YD: "Hey, why are you so silent? What are you thinking about? ". No voice respond. MS shrugs unintellgibly.

CY says : "Maybe, YD were biten and swollen by mosquito so that can not speak. Look at your face to know immediately”.

They laugh :))

YD glares at them. MS keeps on joking YD: "What about the girl that you are investigating..."

BN and CY are curious and ask: "Who is the girl? Why? Why?”

MS is happy to say all the story.

YD immediately shouts:" You talk too much”.

"Hey, Why do you dare to tell me, you does not want to know who she is? I knew"- MS says sternly

Everyone in the room look at him. YD stands up and asks: "Who? Why do you know?"

MS wink at CY, BN: "Unbelievably that you’re excited. Results that I investigated is.... Is .... Not thing... =. = " - He laughs

3 peoples feel frustration, bored and do not want to look at MS.

MS continues: “But I know her name, she is Shin Nari”

YD says: "She's inherent nothing at all, just belongs to social welfare group."

CY: "What? MS does not know, why did you know?”

BN: "You like her, don’t you?”

The couple CY&BN is hugging and laughing.

YD flushed and angry. He takes uniform jacket threw in a chair and leaves.

Behind him, people still do not stop laughing, teasing him, constantly.

.....

YD comes to motor store, he is seeing excitedly everything in it (helmet, spare of motor, and other items related to professional motorcycle, ...).

In this road, Nari leisurely walks . Today she doesn’t have shift, so she spends this afternoon to rest and relax. She is looking to fashion shop, seeing the beautiful dresses what the mannequins dress up.

Suddenly, Nari freezes. She looks the store is across the street. Through the glass door of motor shop, she can see him.

And she looks at him ... until he leaves.

Nari pushs the door and comes in, she looks bewilderedly everything in shop. Of course, the salesmans are so surprised when a highschool girl wear a big glasses (like students are hard-studying), goes to the motor shop. They asks her: “Can I help you?"

She shakes her head, sees what he had seen and touched . She stops in front of the   motor accessories stand, she takes a pair of black leather gloves and says: "I want to buy this. Check, please."

The saleman is still surprised since she has came into the shop, and now he is more surprised when she wants to buy this glove (made of leather, is used for the spring weather,....). He gives her change and asks: "You buy to give your boyfriend, don’t you?"

She does not reply, takes this glove and goes out. She leaves how much the surprise of the salemans is in the shop.

 

Part 3.3: Confessing, you liked him?

In spacious and luxury room, Nari is sitting at the table, she is seeing bought gift and thinks. She does not understand why she bought it. Give him, she doesnt dare, give him about what. She is nothing .. she wishs, ... takes his hand. This glove like his warm hand.

Opening the door, a beautiful girl comes in. She wears a red charming dress with long curly hair. "Why did you talk before you went?" - She says

Nari looks back and replies: "Ji Ah. You come back? You make me wait too long. "- Just say Nari says and hastily hides the glove.

But Ji Ah’s eyes is clear, she runs to Nari and snatchs the item out of Nari’s hand: " Oh, what is this?"- she tries on this glove - "It doesn’t fit me. Don’t you have to buy it to give me? This glove, sure that of man. Who? Dong Hae? No way ... "

Nari gets back from Ji Ah: " Nothing. Tonight, i can sleep here. "- She cleans up and goes to bed."

Ji Ah (JA) doesn’t still let Nari go: "You think I'm stupid. In your life, just only 3 mens that you are closest. First is your dad, second is your brother and final is DH. Not give to DH. Your dad and brother can’t use it because this glove is of motorcyclist. So, who? Dare to keep a secret with me..."- JA gives her friend a tickle.

Nari knows if she does not say, Ji Ah will not stop, she talks:" Okay, I will say. This glove that i bought, because .... ! @ # $% ^ & * ... ".

Nari tells about YD, everything, the man she has just met for half a month. JA, she hears intently her friend talking. Listen to the whole story, JA smiles and asks: "So you like him, right? Is he handsome? What is his name? He knows you like him?

""Why are you asking many question, i can’t  answers all?"- Nari glances to gossip friend - "His name is Choi Young Do, he is quite handsome. But i sure he doesn’t know that I liked him. "- Nari feel sad.

Ji Ah is bead eyes and says:" What? CYD. Wait. His name is familiar. Wait a minute "- She is taking ipad, tapping on the screen and sreaching. A few seconds later, she yells: "He is the heir of Zeus corporations. Have you known yet?”

Nari nods. JA’s voice is louder. Seem that she wants to all the world hear: "You know, so why do you still like him. Oh crazy crazy. If …”

Nari gags JA to make JA stop talking.

JA whispers:" You love him really? Really? Oh, my poor friend. What are you going to do?”

Nari shrugs and shakes her head: “I don’t know. I do not want to think too much. Hey I borrow your pyjama. I need to take a shower. I did not forget to bring it.”

No wait to JA agree, she opens wardrobe to take pyjama and walks into the bathroom.

JA chases Nari: "You also have the clear eye. Looking at picture, he is so handsome. What will you do with this glove? You bought it, so you should give. You also should change this style, look terrible. Why you can flirt with guys”.

Nari slams the bathroom door, doesn’t say anything. Outside, JA is pounding at the door: "Open the door, let me in to bath with you. Shin Nari, this is my home ... Open the door. "

 

 

*** Coming Soon: Chapter 4: Beautiful girls ***