Chapter 23

The Heirs 2: The power of the crown

Chapter 23: Stop or go

Part 23.1: A daily morning in Paris

A new day begins, the sun was rising, the seagull wings are spread. Nari wake up with puffy eyes, she lazily did not want to remember the story last night, today there are so many things she need to do. Nari revives her spirit, she prepared everything necessary for the job. Done, Nari goes down the floor and finds the tray that he brough for her, still be intact and cold on the table, she sighed to carry. Just saw her, Hwang’ ahjuma asked: "Didn’t you take medicine last night?"

Nari: "Yes, but no matter. Just one day."

Mrs. Hwang: "Health is important, you can’t be contempt. Well you gave it to me to clean. You have breakfast. Young Do is preparing breakfast for you in the kitchen”.

"Huh "- Nari is surprise, she rushed into the dinning room, before her eyes is he wore a colorful apron and scurrying to prepare dining table. She spoke: "What are you doing?"

"Oh, You woke up" - Young Do look up smiling at her - "You do not see, i’m cooking breakfast. I want to cook the dishes that you like but there is not enough material, maybe we have to go to supermarket together. Well, you come to here and eat with me, and Hwang’ ahjuma too.”

Mrs.Hwang: "Two you eat together. I still have some work to do.”

Nari did not say, she calmly sat down to eat the food that he cooked, partly due to she was so hungry last night. Young Do puts hands on chin, he avidly watched her: "Delicious? Eat a lot."

"How are you? Are you still sick or not?" - Nari asked back.

Young Do: "Well, I’m very well. Cutie, I know you are still concerned about me."

Nari coldly responded: "So, you quickly go out of here to come back Korea.”

Her words were like cold water thrown at him, Young Do grimacing said:" No, I’m tired”.

...........

Breakfast of two people has ended when a car stopped in front of the door, Nari stood up and took the bag to come out. She and a middle-aged man bowed together.

Nari: "Thank you for pick me up today, Jin ahjussi”.

"You do not say that. It is my duty. Your parents reminded me carefully, I was not comfortable with your ​​health to you could drive alone "- The man said and opened the door for Nari.

But Young Do from behind go to, he quickly grabbed the car key on Jin’ driver, then he closed the behind door and opened the door next to the steering wheel: "Today I will carry Nari, ahjussi do not worry."

"You’re so annoying? Who want you to drive, and you didn’t also know where I want to go. I told you, come back to Seoul quickly ". - Nari angrily screams

"Why did not know. This morning you have an appointment with your doctor?" - Young Do pulled her seat and seatbelt for her, then he sat down on the driver's seat, closed car door - "I know the address of this hospital so you do not worry."

This morning, He put her from surprise to other surprise, Nari asked: "How do you know?"

"The Secret" - Young Do wink laugh ..... The car slowly rolled .......Mrs. Hwang look reflection in the mirrors, she smiled.

"Hey, Who is he? Ms.Shin go with him, is it safe?" - The Jin driver asked

Mrs. Hwang: "It's okay. She should stay with him to be able to heal sick" ....

................ .

Center magnificent city of Paris,

... Hospital Américain de Paris ...

"Hey, how results of test? What did the doctor say?" - Young Do asked when she walked out of the clinic.

Nari: "Nothing"

Young Do: "Nothing is nothing? If you did not say, i would ask the doctor."

"You can ask him"- Nari said, she stopped to look him in the eye. Insensitivity ..- "Do not seem like you really cared about me. Because when this accident happened, you weren’t in with me, and you were being ..."

"You misunderstood. That did not happen, I and Yoo Ri ... "- Young Do hurrily whitewash.

"Yoo Ri, Yoo Ri ... don’t mention her name in front of me. I do not want to hear. You did not have to explain anything. " - Nari immediately interrupted him and said - "I’m busy little work, then going to the appointment, you quickly took car to drive me to here."

Young Do: "Where do you want to go?"

Nari: "Cafe de Flore, avenue 172 Saint Germain.”

......

“Hi, Miroslava "- Nari waved her girlfriend is waiting for her at a table placed in the sidewalk outside the cafe. Foreign beautiful girl and trendy smiled with Nari. Miroslava is a popular fashion editor, stylish. She is not only a good friend but also a talented consultant, helping fashion company - RDRF - of Nari development, creating a reputation in the international arena.

"The forecast for the hot trend and editing new collection for spring summer to next year are summarized here. " - Miroslava gave her a thick book.

Nari: "Thank you much."

"No problem. But ..." - Miroslava glanced behind of Nari, she asked - "Who is he?"

" Who? " - Nari turned to look towards Miroslava. Turns out her friend asked about Young Do. He drove her to here and when she meet her friend in a cafe, he also come, sitting opposite her behind. With be cool expression, staring at her. Nari bored turn back.

Miroslava: "A handsome guy. Who is that? I noticed him drive you to here. The love of you?"

"No" - Nari saidto not need to think.

"Really? " - Miroslava tease - "I see him like you. Handsome so you don’t love, this is pity."

Nari: "What’s like? What’ handsome?"

Miroslava: "Handsome. Normally I like the beauty of the Europe man, but this  is the first time I met an Asian male with beauty is so attract. What ‘s his name? What is he doing?”

Nari: "Why do you ask?”

Miroslava: "Because I saw he was like a model. Is it a new face for your company.”

"A model?"- Nari big laugh -" No, he's not.”

Miroslava: "Oh, really. Unfortunately . He has qualities. Long straight legs, personality face. If he follow to become a model, i can help him to reach a international famous star.”

Nari: "Haha. You appreciated him highly. Well do not talk it anymore.”

Miroslava: "You doubt my vision. Did not see that the French beautiful waitress who was attracted by him ..... I go before, now i have to go through some brands to take samples. You see the files i gave you, if inquiries, contact me. The next time we meet , I will talk more. Bye.”

Miroslava goodbye Nari, as soon as she leave, Nari turned to look where Young Do sit. Just like what Miroslava said, waitress is sneaking to firlt him. She could not believe it, he really handsome sothat in the foreign, he still l attracts the opposite . Whether says not interested, but inside she raised discomfort, jealous. Nari frowned, she stand up . Of course, Young Do always noticed her, he was quick payments and chasing her right then ....

........

"Give me the car key" - Out to parking she said wryly.

Young Do bewildered question: "For what? Where do you like to go, i’ll take you go.”

Nari:"No need. This is Paris. Your luggage, if I don’t mistake to guess your luggage will be at any hotels here. You quickly caught a flight to Seoul”.

Young Do:" You can not drive a car, so i should go with you. I did not want to go back to Seoul without you.”

"You gave me a key or I will catch a taxi"- Nari said adamantly.

Young Do:" Ri Ri-ah, do not do that. Please.”

Nari did not say any word, she waved the taxi to go home. Young Do stalk tangerine, he drove to chase.

...... A cool breeze blowing through to sign a new storm coming, daylight sky became overcast incredible .......


 

 

Part 23.2: Storm on the beach

The open door, footsteps each time a closer, Mrs. Hwang is cleaning house, suddenly raised her head to look. Eyes were stunned by the presence of stranger in the room, she stammered asked: "You, you, Mr. Jong Suk. Why are you here?"

"Hwang's ahjuma, ahjuma is here. Soi find the right place "- Jong Suk smiles to look around the house -" Long time i returned to this place. Where is Nari, ahjuma?”

Mrs.Hwang: "She is not here. Only me.”

'Haha, ahjuma, don’t joke me"- Jong Suk laughed, he plopped down on a wooden chair -"Why have you came to here, even Becky? I saw it playing in the garden. Nari told you to lie me? Ahjuma, you made me to be so sad. I get along very well with you. So can you tell me know why is still being treated at the hospital that she's gone to this place? "

Mrs. Hwang: "Haiz, I do not know. She came to Paris this morning. Maybe, she won’t be back. You come there to find her."

Jong Suk: "No, I'll wait Nari in here."

"Mr. Lee. Please you, leave here. She just wants to relax and not want nobody harass her. You should respect her. " - Mrs. Hwang give him a advice.

Jong Suk: "I just saw Nari be healthy a little time and will leave. Ahjuma, do not need to worry.”

"But ... "- Mrs. Hwang becoming alarmed at his stubbornness. She was afraid that if Jong Suk detected Young Do is also present here, then everything will be messed up. However, Jong Suk always wanted to do what he like, he ignored then arbitrarily go up own room of Nari. Old emotional of Nari wasn’t in, maybe even the memories, she did not remember anything but Jong Suk, he is still remembered in mind, where there has been beautiful memories between her and him. Jong Suk stepped on the balcony, he dream follow the waves…....

.....................

Nari paid money for the car driver, she walks along the Granit Rose beach from her house about only few hundred meters. The intense waves roll movement, the dark clouds in the sky gathering. Young Do stops car, he ran to the front of her and said: "Ri Ri, believe me once again, give me a chance."

Nari: “How many times I have to say this again, you let me go, I'm too tired. I want to end it all, from the time You live your life, I will go my way, no relationship to each other. Unfortunately, if one day we bumped into each other on this small planet, between me and you just might be President Choi and Chairman Shin. Let all thing finish here”.

Young Do:" I do not want. I know you say that just because you're mad at me, you think i had something to Yoo Ri, but I swear there is not anything. That day she call me a phone and told that she was sick, no one who she can ask a help. And she was actively, when you leave, Yoo Ri was fainted, i wanted to chase you to explain but i can not. That night, nothing happened, i had no fellings with Yoo Ri. You have to believe me.”

"Choi Young Do"- Nari tired sigh -" That is not the reason. Right from the beginning we have always existed a large distance that no one realize, we have never belonging. I could feel your affection for me, it can not be called love, not only for me but also for all the other girls appear in your life since your first love. What you gave me and them just be your misconception, because to fill the emptiness in your hearts. The pain in past of you is too large, the disappearance of your mother when you were young, emotional denial of Eun Sang unnie, it made you construct a solid wall around you to protect yourself. I used to believe I could demolish it with sincerity for you. But no .... I give up.”

"You said so eery"- Young Do angry shouting -" Why you said about Eun Sang. Her and me ended a long time ago. Since i know you, i never thought of Eun Sang. You do not think silly  any more”.

Nari: "It is not silly to think, it's true. You never dared to speak out true your feeling with me, you always hesitated 10 years ago or 10 years after, because you did not trust my feelings for you, afraid that I would hurt you.”.

"No"- a heavy breath, bloodshot eyes, Young Do said each word.

"The only thing I want now is you walked out of my life. " - She stared into his eyes, smirked - "I wish I could forget everything”.

"You forget, forget everything in the past, memories that you do not want to remember"- Young Do choked, he put his hand her face -" We will start from begin, and build new memories really beautiful.”

"No, never is you "- Nari brushed his hand away, her heart pain -" The ring on your hand, throw it away, I also threw it a long time ago. One day, when you meet your true love, then buy another pair of ring for her ..... Go back to Seoul. This is my house, You do not make me leave. If you continue to be stubbornly, surely I will leave. I will go everywhere, if in that place you find me, I will continue to flee until you give up. So don’t waste everyone's time. Stop.”

Strong winds are blowing and the cold in words, her gestures, make Young Do freezing cold, he stood like inanimate statue....

........ From far, Jong Suk watched from the balcony, he noticed the silhouette of the girl he loves - Shin Nari and his rival, whom he deeply resentful - Choi Young Do. He angrily runs down, in awe of Hwang’ butler…. Thunderstorms emerged…..

Part 23.3: Hatred

She and him stood looking at each other, no once blinked, nor added any word. The breeze blew their hair flying, their face, stop the tears flowed. Jong Suk stride resentfully to come, he used every strong to hit hard to the face of Young Do and made Young fall down, not let Young Do stand up, he consecutive hit. Nari’s panic before the thing is going on, she did not understand what was happening, why Jong Suk had been here, she rushed to stop him, but was pushed.

"Why do you stay with her? "- Jong Suk shouted angry, he did not care about the presence of Nari.

"There are related to you, aren’t? "- Young Do stumbled, he wiped the blood streaks and white sand on his face, smirked - "What is the new dirty trick of you? Do you think she would choose you? Nowhere. I will not let you achieve your goals.”

As a tiger was provoked, Jong Suk is more violent, he continues to hit his fist on Young Do but Young Do avoided. Two people in a fight like beasts invincible. Partly due to health after illness still not completely recovered, and suddenly Young Do stumble, Jong Suk immediately take advantage of the opportunity, he walked on Young Do’ chest and use his hands strangle tightly Young Do’ neck and make Young Do not can breathe.

"Let go of him out, Jong Suk" - Nari angry, she tried pulling Jong Suk, but strength is not allowed, Jong Suk increasingly squeezed further to make Young Do’ neck be red, he coughed violently. The first raindrops began to fall, as soon as the rain rushing fall down. It seems that in the sea, the rain became a violent storm. Rain blew into each body, wet and hurt. Jong Suk insisted to not let go of Young Do out, anger made ​​him lose reason, he just want to immediately kill Young Do, made Young Do ​​permanently disappear from the earth ....

The Hwang’ butler saw the rush out of the house of Jong Suk, she has doubts and Jong Suk and Young Do fighting in the rain. She ran to stop, but of course in vain, Jong Suk had to madness really. Nari confused, scared. She did not bother to think immediately jerked  umbrella from Hwang’s hand, beat hard on the back of Jong Suk. Pain and surprised by the action of Nari, Jong Suk let go from Young Do. Nari run up to help Young Do, she is shielding him before hatred eyes ofJong Suk, she said: "Are you crazy, Jong Suk. You wanted to kill Young Do? ". Then she helped him into the house, do not disregard Jong Suk.

"Mr.Jong Suk also go to house. Heavy rain, if you’re sick, your parents are very worried. I’m also worry for you. Do not behave like a kid. Listen to me "- Mrs. Hwang said softly as if to appease him.

......

"Wipe your body to dry "- Mrs.Hwang gives Jong Suk a towel, but he immediately thrown to the side, looking Nari angrily. She and he have known each other for 26 years, so that today she dare hit him to protect another guy, now she is busy to worried, ask, care for this guy, not him ....

"Let me wipe those wounds .... You drink the cup of hot water to warm .... Well come to my room to change out of this clothes, do not get cold again. "- Nari kept saying, she ran around all over the house to take care of him.

"I’m okay, you sit down and rest "- Young Do sighed

Nari: "Okay? Your face has many wounds. You’re still be sick, and be wet by the rain again. Jong Suk is really been intolerable, he wanted to kill you”.

Young Do smile, he pulled Nari’ hands to let her sit on his thighs. He hug her, grab a towel to wipe her wet hair, affectionately: "You’re wet, not only me. If not dried, you can get cold. Careful yourself. You is inherently weaker than me. I also donot want to see you sick, Ri Ri.”

.......

A porcelain cup flew down the leg of Young Do, shattered. Jong Suk pull Nari up, he said angrily: "You dare to touch her."

"Hey, you do not have to scream, try to hit him again." - Nari pushed Jong Suk, she ran back Young Do, fear of another war will happen - "Outside the rain so if you want to stay here, silent or leave."

Jong Suk glared at them, did not say anything, he go to the stairs ...... All that day, the atmosphere in the house becomes darker as usually as outdoor rain was torrential fall….


 

 

Part 23.4: The news from Seoul

Dinner takes place in silence to the horror. Suddenly Jong Suk spoke to break this atmosphere: "You quickly go out of here, do not be clinging Nari anymore. You leave her on the night of the accident, is no reason to back. You should remember that no one supported this relationship. Parents of Nari also hate you”.

"Oh, really "- Young Do thrown chopsticks on the table, leaning back on chair to see him challenge - "Speaking to the accident, should I tell it?"

Jong Suk: "You ... no one believe you."

"Try" - Young Do smirk to watch expressed ofJong Suk, of course, extremely angry Jong Suk did not say any words.

"What are two people talking about? Tell all what? What's thing do you want to hide me?" - Nari frowned asked

Jong Suk nonchalantly replied: "Nothing."

Young Do: "Why nothing? It is this, Jong Suk .."

"Choi Young Do" - Jong Suk interrupted , shouting - "You talk too much. There's nothing else your girlfriend, Kang Yoo Ri ... Hmm I wonder if the baby was born and be same father, mother when grow up, how would this baby become a people intervene in other people?”

"What are you rambled talking about? What baby? " - Nari suddenly understood that Jong Suk allusion, her horror - "You want to say, Yoo Ri ... she ..."

"You do not say lie, Jong Suk" - Young Do slapping his hand thud down table, he glanced Nari to explain, fearing she would misunderstand - "That is not true, you do not believe him. I and Yoo Ri nothing, how she could get pregnant with me" .

Jong Suk laugh: "I have nothing to say that you have to explain. You who excuses yourself, accuses yourself ."

Nari: "You want to say what, you say straight away. You know I hate to say double entendre”.

Jong Suk:" I’m not an insider, want to know, you asked him.”

Young Do:" I do not understand anything you say.”

Jong Suk:"Really? You are who heartlessly and irresponsible. Suddenly ran to this place, did not even concerned about your ex-girlfriend. Anyway have time together so why should behave. Ask why did not know her and Zeus ".

Young Do: "How is Yoo Ri? How is Zeus?”

Jong Suk shrugged smiled:" I do not know, you go find out.”

"Speak, quickly "- Young Do angrily said, he still does not get answer from Jong Suk, he stand up to leave from the table.

Her mind is confused, Nari also want a answer however Jong Suk doesn’t say any word, he eluded to other issues ...

........

Young Do ends phone call, he became pensive to think. The rain from morning still no sign of ending, he opened the window, each little of raindrops splashed into the room through the eaves. Young Do heard footsteps approaching him, he said: "Sorry, I've used your phone without permission. Because my cell phone was out of battery that i did not bring the charger."

"If you continue standing, you’ll be wet all."- Nari came to him, she closed the window -"What’s happening n Korea? Yoo Ri, she ..?”

"Nothing "- Young Do looks at her, he smiled weakly

Nari: "Zeus?"

Young Do: "Nothing serious. I told you, You do not believe what Jong Suk said.”

Nari: "But I saw your expression does not seem like that.”

"You do not think miscellaneous. Story that Jong Suk refer about me and Yoo Ri is no truth "- He slipped his hand into her hair, cuddling -" However, the company has little work,is errands, so you do not have to worry about me . Tomorrow I will return to Korea. If you can, i want you come back with me, but if you can’t, stay here, i will soon be back to find you.”

Nari confused by his suggestion, she did not understand what her heart wants. This morning she decided to leave him forever, but now she is agitated. Nari still felt that something was not right in his face, certainly terrible thing has happened, not just as simple as he say. Nari ask him but has a powerful voice from behind rapture, cut the story of two people: "Hey, President Choi. You should leave this room quickly. "- Jong Suk was leaning against the wall, smirked.

Nari: “Needn’t. Tonight You went to sleep in my room. I'm going to sleep with Hwang ahjuma. The cold rain that had no room availability, you slept outside, it will be eassy to be cold.”

"I can sleep in the living room. You sleep here. Goodnight. "- Young Do kissed her forehead, he left that did not want to argue with Jong Suk. Nari recognize the sadness in his eyes, his attitude and his gestures are suspicious, she wanted to run to ask clearly the problem but Jong Suk holding her hand, he closed the door and said: "Do not follow him" .

"Leave me out" - Nari looks and hate Jong Suk, she pushes her hand away from him - "You go out of my room and get out of here. I do not want to see you again.”

Jong Suk:" So you want to see Young Do? I should use what words to say about you? Stupid, silly or crazy... You dare lie that you were dementia? Do not remember anything about Young Do, moved to France and then he was in here with you, closer as there is nothing.”

Nari:"That's my matter. You do not care, unrelated to you. "

Jong Suk: "Why are not related? You think that i saw you hurt because of him, can i be happy? You forget that night of the accident, what did he do to you? He has left you to come with another girl. "

"How do you know? "- Nari is surprise with what Jong Suk said, clearly she never told anyone about it, so that ...

Jong Suk know that he missed the word, he quickly explained: "Well, that day you were in hospital, Yoo Ri, she went to. Then i casually listening to the conversation between her and him, so i know .... But the problem is that you want to continue to date with him then you’re deceived again. He is essentially womanizer, it never changes, not Yoo Ri will also be the other woman. Eventually who will be hurt is only you. This time you survived but how will be next time? Nari yah, you remember that you live not only for you but also for ones around you, your family, your friends, they also miserable to see you in pain. You know those days you were in hospitalized, how is feeling of your parents? Please awake, you and Young Do not belong. "

"I really headache. You go out, I need a break "- Nari is fatigue to response. Wait Jong Suk left, she took off the dress and step to the bathroom and soak in the tub, relaxing with lavender scent. The eyes were closed with hot water, she thinks. There are two options for her, go or stop, Nari did not know which to choose. At his side, she is as sunk into the illusion of love, but Jong Suk has awakened her. Sensitive image that night, she could never erase from her memory. Tears rolled down her eyelashes .........

 

Part 23.5: The letter sent to you

"Becky, you’re naughty. Come on, do not be naughty again. "- Nari beaming, she wakes up and hold her dog when Becky wake her up by on her arm. Step outside the balcony, sunrise on the beach is wonderful. After the rain, the sun shine, from the far of horizon up dazzling rainbows. Nari the white feathers of Becky, she whisper: "Becky, you can see the beautiful sea? Later, we’ll go swimming together. Now have breakfast. Maybe you also be hungry? ". Becky just barking up the words "Woof Woof" and then it back nuzzled its head into her .......

"Where is everybody, ahjuma?" - Nari enjoying breakfast, just look around all over the house, she asked Mrs. Hwang.

Mrs. Hwang holding a bunch of flowers from the garden going on, plugged into the vase and she replied: "Jong Suk, I met him in this early morning, he said that he had some work and must leave. And Mr. Young Do, i don’t see anywhere. "

"Eh, you said that both of them were gone" - Nari surprise, she suspected - "Perhaps they,.... Jong Suk ... what do he want to do with Young Do?"

Mrs. Hwang: "I do not think so. Young Do leave before Jong Suk. Maybe he went from dawn, Jong Suk leaving only about 1 hour ago .... And you don’t have prejudices with Jong Suk, he is not a bad guy. "

Nari: "ahjuma, do not defend him anymore. The story yesterday you had seen it firsthand. He wanted to kill Young Do ".

Mrs. Hwang: "Because he's so in love with you and does not want anyone to hurt you."

What Hwang’ butler said is not wrong, Nari silence to avoided this subject, she give for Becky a sausage and quickly end the meal. She returned to a private room to prepare for her trip to the beach with Becky. Do not forget to drink the pill prescription of doctor has prescribed for her, she remembered last night Young Do told her that today he will return to Seoul. After the accident, her mind becoming worse, Nari sighed, she put the glass back on the table, sprawled on the bed. Just think of the things that happened recently that she felt more tired, her socks pillow and hugged it close.

Suddenly, Nari discovered a strange object below the pillow, which she accidentally did not notice when just waking up. She picked up, is a letter written in a hurry, she immediately opened to read.

"Ri Ri yah,

You can allow me to call you like that? Ri Ri, there are a thousand things I want to tell you, but when confronted with you, I did not know what to say, how to start and end. Tonight, I've thought a lot and decided to write a first letter sent to you.

Maybe you're right, after all the pain in the past, i had built a wall around myself, did not want everyone to approach or demolish it (but just before). The day, you appear in my life, if it hadn’t had any incident occurring, sure i wouldn’t have feel confused with my feelings. Yet when i got used to your presence, you went away. I used to hate you because you were not different those people made my heart empty. But now I think again about it, I shouldn’t like that. I had let this go too far, made the distance between us even greater. And when things get bad, do you hurt, i realized how much I need you.. I'm sorry. I know it's hard for you to forgive and accept me again. However, i hoped you would give me a chance. I’m not the perfect man, but i will not let you be disappointment, what i had promised you, I will try to implement, protect you, lull you to sleep every night, bring to you laughing, happy. So please ....... Ri Ri yah, I’m apologize for the sudden disappearance of me, just in Korea, i need to solve some of the companies. I really did not want to leave you. I'll come back here to find you after about a week. That time to consider what you think about your decision. If you accept me, please stay here waiting for me, and if not, you can run away to anywhere you want. Just need you have to be healthy and happy smiling brightly.

I love you,

Do Do ... "

Tears in her eyes, blurring, her head as if to explode, her heart could not stop the emotional for him but her mind always wanted to go the opposite direction. Jong Suk's words as in her ears. How should she do? All things like a mess. The suspicion has not been wipe out her heart, meant that faith is not enough. Suddenly a voice of Mrs. Hwang interrupted her thoughts, Nari startled to dropo the letter, she does not understand what Mrs. Hwang was saying. Mrs. Hwang had repeated words and pick the letter up to give for Nari: "I want to ask you that what thing you need to buy? Because, I and Mr.Jin are going to go city to buy some necessities ... . What happened with you? Your face is not good. This paper is ... Or Young Do have a problem? "

"Ahjuma, can I ask you?" - Nari sadly replied - "I should continue in love with him?"

Mrs. Hwang: "Frankly, I have no sympathy for Young Do. You may think because I know Jong Suk before so biased. But the main reason because he always makes you cry. But if you want, you can do that. Maybe this time he'll be honest with you or is fraud. As long as you’re happy, I always support ".

"I ..." - Nari thought a long time before she spoke - "can you come to Hawaii with me? Or somewhere ahjuma like, Bali, California, Italy, orBerlin .... Everywhere. I do not want to live alone. "

"You decided? Will not regret?" - Mrs.Hwang smiled affectionately at her - "Everywhere you like to go, I’ll follow you. With me, you’re as my little daughter, so when you need me, i will always be here for you."

Nari: "Thank ahjuma. You contact with the captain and Jin ahjussi. We'll start a flight after a few hours. I packed up the furniture here, you also be ready" ......... .

.....................

"Becky, good, quickly come to me" - Nari applause call, the dog wagging tail obediently to run to her side. Nari folded letter and put it on the old place. She pulled the suitcase out of the room. Before leaving, she glanced again at the house in Côte de Granit Rose. The memories of this place, she will soon remove, as this letter never be read and will never be forgotten. The door closed, and the car take Nari and Mrs.Hwang straight to the airport. Sunset gradually falls, Nari think about a dream that she had dreamed last night, it seemed to be true. He lay beside her, the hair on her forehead. His warm hands hug her and pulled blanket for her. Each of his actions like clapping her sleep and full of love. The end, he gave her a kiss on the lips and left the room ...... That was when the letter appear ......