Chapter 17

The Heirs 2: The power of the crown

Chapter 17: The encounters unwanted

Part 17.1: The nightmare inlast night

Reng....reng… the alarm bell rang, Young Do startles to wake up, his hand turns off the clock. Now is only 7 a.m, still early. He busied himself with blanket trying to sleep a little more, but a nightmare in last night came rushing back. He was tired, step out of bed and go to the bathroom. He unconsciously brushing the teeth, just look himself in the mirror, his eyes dark circles not one bit of vitality. He muttered to himself that last night was a nightmare, she said that is ending love, that's not true, it is true that dreams only. Suddenly, Young Do rolled his eyes to the floor where the shirt was drenched and had cherry blossom petals is lying. He rushed to the table in the room, searching, the ring in necklace what he always wore, now has a pair. No longer one but two. Last night was not a dream, she toke him back the thing tryst, she has really left him. Not a bit of thought, deliberation, Young Do holds a pair rings on his hand, he runs out of the room to the door of her room and calls her name: "Ri Ri, open the door. Please, open the door". Wait, wait, but without any sound at all, Young Do becoming impatient, fearing that bad things will come to her. He walked, intends to take the key at the front desk, but suddenly heard the door open. He looks back, turned out to be the cleaning staff is going to clean. Young Do goes, look but do not see anyone. The  cleaning staff spoke: "President, are you looking for Chairman Shin? She was paid room and came back from the dawn."

"Eh, she's gone back? With whom. At what time?" - Young Do surprised, he asked again.

The cleaning staff: "I do not know, sir. Looks like about 2, 3 hours ago. I heard the receptionist tell. President, I have to work my job".

The eyes dully, his faraway look around the room, her scent still faintly here. She had left the room leaving only empty as his heart. Young Do come to his room, he replaced a stylish new outfit, wearing a necklace with rings on the neck, and hastily arrange luggage. Down below the hall, he told the manager to manage the remaining work here and then quickly climb car and said to the drivers to take him to Seoul.
 

............

Yoo Ri prepared clothes and personal belongings, she goes to room to find Young Do, but did not see him anywhere. She went to the front desk to ask about him, they answered her that he was in Seoul. Yoo Ri call him but he did not listen. She angrily shouting. Jong Suk come at the right time, he asked: "Early in the morning, what something make the beauty to be so angry?"

"Because i have an appointment with him ...... Young Do and me will be togther come back Seoul this morning, but he leave me here. "- Yoo Ri puffed her cheeks, pretend -" Now I did not know how anymore, I thought that he and i would go together, so i have told director Lee go back first. Haiz, but by early afternoon i have a shoot ... I …”

Suddenly, the manager said: "Sorry, Ms. Kang. We will prepare for you a car to be back Seoul."

Jong Suk listened, laughed when he saw her puzzled expression, he knew what she was thinking, he tells Yoo Ri: “I’m also preparing to Seoul. Do you want to go with me??”

Yoo Ri hear suggestion, glad, she nodded accepted without thinking.

......." Sha-la-la. Woah, this song is nice. I like it the most. Jong Suk oppa,  what kind of music do you like? "- Yoo Ri sat in the car, she sing along with the song on the radio, rejoicing.

Jong Suk did not answer her question, he glanced euphoria strange expression of Yoo Ri, he’s smirking. Yoo Ri shrug, she curiously asked: "Oppa, Can i ask you a question?... Chairman Shin, she is your girlfriend? Why ... Aigu, it's hard to understand ... When in the hallway last night … Is your girlfriend ... sorry just because i have a little bit curious.”

Jong Suk: "If it is the true, how do it affect you?”

Yoo Ri:" Oh, no …”

Jong Suk: "You do not need to concerned about it. What you need to be concerned, is Young Do, he was the boyfriend of you, not me.”

"Jong Suk oppa, you misunderstood "- Yoo Ri stammered to explain but she does not know how to explain.

Jong Suk: "I knew the type of girl like you. See who has the better, you will follow that person. But i agree that you know how to look , I'm a better guy than  Young Do?”

"What do you mean?" - Yoo Ri frowned and asked - "Today, how are you? Why do you say it to me?”

Jong Suk:"The truth offends, I’m outspoken man that. You don’t need to try to make me attend you. The way you talked, your gestures skittish. Unfortunately you’re not my type. Only failure guys like Young Do could love you. Anyway, I also have to thank it. Do not stand this mountain that looks mountains that. Keep the gold mine of Choi’s, you will never find other bigger.”

"Chairman Lee "- Yoo Ri shouted, her frantic exasperation -" You're insulting me. Why dare you talk about me like that. Stop car quickly. I did not know that you’re the man speak indecent. Stop the car, I do not want to go with you”.

"Do you want it? Really?"- Jong Suk immediately pulled the brake pedal, stopped the car makes a noise sounding. Yoo Ri feel like falling out of the car, she started grimacing lament. Jong Suk did not mind, he leaned toward her, pushed open the car door - "This is the highway, if she likes to walk ... Well, a celebrity as she is also very easy to ask for hitchhiking. And I'm sure tomorrow will be extremely hot information on the magazine …..”

Yoo Ri looked at him, afraid. What he said was not wrong, because she can not stand waving cars on the highway, this news spread that will make her extremely be insulting. Yoo Ri closed car again, she murmured: "Let me be back Seoul with you."

Jong Suk frowned, the car continued to roll on the road. He said: "I am not the gentle man with women. Especially when I'm not happy mood as this time. You do not provoke me”.

Yoo Ri: "If you knew your weird personality, I would not go with you. It was a bad day. Aigu …”

Jong Suk:"You have to accept severance, you and me are ally. We’ll met each other a lot. Remember to save my phone number”.

Yoo Ri:" Ally, why’s ally?”

Jong Suk:"Do not you understand?”

Yoo Ri:" What do you mean?”

Jong Suk: “What was happen in last night, did not you know at all?”

"Last night what’s something happened? You’re more said and more difficult to understand "- Yoo Ri shocked.

Jong Suk: “In the future, you’ll know. Just listen to what i say, then I guarantee you will have a better life, glory and fortune. Otherwise ...Haha”.

Yoo Ri: “What are you referring? Speak clearly.”

Jong Suk: "Do not wonder much. I hate nosy people like this. What you need to do now is hold Young Do tight. Do not let him near my women”.

Yoo Ri: “Your women??? .... Your mean ... Is Chairman Shin … Why? How can I do it, she is investors of Young Do ... But … They are…. No ... What nonsense are you saying?....”

Jong Suk shied question of Yoo Ri, he’s silence  and drove on highways. Last night, it is not only obsessed for Young Do or Nari and even with his obsession. Jong Suk can not get that image out of his head. Last night, from the balcony he saw everything of them, kiss her surprise for Young Do. Only one thing Jong Suk wonder, he does not understand between what they say to each other. He fears they could go back together ... despite the fact is....contrary.

...........

"I am the president Choi of Zeus Hotel. Can you put Chairman Shin through to help me? "- Sitting in the car, Young Do impatiently, he calls.

The voice... replied him:" Sorry, president. Our Chairman is not available from the company. She is coming to Japan. If there is anything needed, president can leave a message to me. Well, the contract for the project JG Jeju, we just moved to your company, Has you received it?”

Young Do:" What did you say? The contract ... Chairman Shin signed it?

The women in the phone: “Yes”

"I know. Thank you "- Young Do hangs up, he blankly. Turns out she was not joking with him, she signed a contract that will help him implement his plan, and ... will go away. Young Do is sad, he told the driver: "No need to go SIB. Take me back to the hotel.”

....The sunshine slipped through a crack in the window and made the rings ​​on his neck flashed ...



 

 

Part 17.2: The worst dating

 

Two weeks later,

"Long time we have dinner together. I miss you."- Yoo Ri coddle, she clutched the arm of Young Do, go on a luxury French restaurant with him.

Young Do:" Well, you know i’m busy these days too many things. You have to sympathy for me”.

Yoo Ri:" I know. Just busy with his work, not with the other girls. Hehe.”

Restaurant staff led them to the table was order, it is a beautiful place to sit next to the window, where you can admire the city of Seoul at night. Incidentally, Yoo Ri met acquaintances, she immediately say hello: "Woo Bin sunbae, incidentally true today I met you here?"

Woo Bin - Yoo Ri's friend is polite to greet her: "Yes , long time no see you. You came alone, or go with someone?”

"Well, I came with my boyfriend. You went with your girlfriend? Oh, this hot news "- Yoo Ri fun teasing, she pulls hand of Young Do as she intention to introduce him to your friend.

Get out there who interrupted their dinner, the girl came with Woo Bin, she turns her face to see. Her face is delicate, pretty as a picture and relatives, ... Yoo Ri saw her, surprised to say: "Oh, chairmen Shin. It turned out that you’re?"

Nari frowned, she pretended to laugh nodded instead of answers. She did not expect to run into guy that she does not want to see most of her life in this romantic dinner.

As there is a specific plan in mind of Yoo Ri, she pulled a chair to sit down comfortably beside Nari; "Today there are predestined to meet two people so we want to have dinner with you. Ok?"

Of course, according to the minimum decency, Woo Bin had agreed. Yoo Ri smiled to staff : "Bothered you canceled the order table, we will sit here. Thank you." She turned to pull the chair and said: " Young Do yah, sit down here, let me show you."

He frowned at the action of Yoo Ri but reluctantly sat down. Young Do glanced quickly toward Nari but she just indifferent, looking out the window or click wine and enjoy the food.

Yoo Ri: " Young Do, this is Kim Woo Bin sunbae, the most famous actor and model. We know each other when we join Seoul Fashion Week in winter last year. He has imparted to me many valuable experience ..... Here is Young Do, my boyfriend, Woo Bin oppa. He is CEO of the hotel Zeus .... Chairman Shin, i know her”.

Woo Bin:" Nice to meet you, president Choi. I've heard the long, today met newly direct”.

"Uhm"- Young Do only answer in a short word that make Woo Bin feel embarrassed. Bin had turned to talk, ask about the life and work of Yoo Ri in the present. Along sitting at a table, but the two worlds separate, two different emotions, a pair of the fun laughs, a pair of the silence. "Today how are you? Why do not say anything?" - Yoo Ri turned to Nari, she said and pick up pieces of food for Young Do sweetly. Not an answer, nor any expression of Nari, Yoo Ri shrugged to ask: "Woo Bin oppa, how do you know t Chairman Shin? Two you dating?”

Woo Bin: "I’m the face of the Royal Group”.

Yoo Ri:" Oh, it's a relationship work.”

"If we were dating, what problems would be with you? "- Nari suddenly spoke, she smirked to look Yoo Ri.

Yoo Ri immediately responded, her words seemed to sarcasm:" No? Because I'm surprised. Because, in Changwon ... I thought that you’re dating with Chairman Lee, Woo Bin oppa ... Do you know chairman Lee of P.L group?”

"Yeah, i heard but i have never met in real life "- Woo Bin confused response.

"You made Chairman Lee’s heart flutters. So .... "- Nari fist the guy accompanied her, wink cuteness -" I have to find another guy for me.”

Yoo Ri smiled: "Don’t say that, why can i make Jong Suk oppa love me? You misunderstood. And I had a boyfriend”.

"We've been in the time to know each other"- Woo Bin observant recognize tensions between the two girls. He sought to evade other issues - "Heard management company has won the contract to help you become the new face in one year of Missha cosmetics. Congration. Have a year that you have created many more successful.”

Everytime seeing Yoo Ri, Nari feel uncomfortable, gesturing and the way that Yoo Ri say as wanting to provoke her. Nari just wish that price like that girl do not exist in this world. But just is the wisher ....the world is too small which makes her always reluctant to touch the face most hated. Nari stood up and went out. She simply wants to breathe fresh air, she too stuffy and nausea with the compulsive liar of Yoo Ri, why he can know someone like her. After washing her hands and use lipstick, Nari walked out of the toillet. Suddenly, she was surprised to see the huge shadow of a man, he pulled strongly her hands and quickly find hidden place in the restaurant. Nari jerked , her anger: "What are you doing? President Choi. Let me out.”

"Nari, I have something to tell you. " - Sad eyes, his voice filled the feelings. He said - "I ... I .... You do not avoid me anymore? I found you the last few days,...I wanted..."

Nari turned her back to him, she replied: "I'm busy, the contract what I sent to your company. If you wondered, you contact my assistant.”

Young Do: “Do not talk about the contract, What i want to say, this isn’t about the contract and not about your money. That is between us." He screamed, turned her around to face him, to them can touch each other: "Let me have the opportunity to explain everything okay? Listen to me, Ri Ri … I …”

"What are you doing? " - Yoo Ri towards them, she frowned and asked - "You said that you went out and called phone. Why did you meet privately with Chairman Shin. And why do you have to touch her? Young Do”.

"I ... "- Young Do feverishly, quickly let Nari out, he did not know what to say in this situation.

Nari looked at him, she sighed and about to leave, but Yoo Ri called her back: "Chairman Shin, can you explain? What did you do with my lover.”

"I needn’t to explain to you. You’re not enough qualified to speak to me "- Nari just step and said echoed that did not look back.

"Dare you say that?" - Yoo Ri exasperated, she stomped hard on the floor, screaming - "Young Do, she dared say about me like that. What something do you and her want to hide me?”

Young Do curved eyebrows, he seemed annoyed: "I told yo, there are things you do not need to know. Go .... Do not you want to go?Ok, I’ll come back. If you don’t want, you can come back your home by taxi.”

Yoo Ri pretend to be angry to make him have to soothed her, but this time the complete opposite, he turned his back to go straight and not concern her. Yoo Ri worry immediately chased after him.

Back to the table, Nari told Woo Bin: "I'm sorry, we go home."

Woo Bin: "Oh, but wait President Choi and Yoo Ri to say goodbye to them.”

Nari:"Earlier I met them outside. They said that they were busy, so they had to leave before.”

"Well, wait me paid that we’ll be back"- Woo Bin smiled, he wrapped his arm around her waist.

Young Do watched their shadow, he jealous and more frustrating when Yoo Ri talk so much. Tonight will be a long night with him. He still can not say what the heart wants to say to her .....



 

Part 17.3: You're beautiful in white dress

"Nari, Nari, quickly wake up."

The call make Nari awake, she languid, sleepy, pull the covers, grumbling: "Hwang ahjuma. Today is Sunday. Let me sleep more. Last night i slept at nearly morning. I’m very tired.”

"Wake up quickly, Nari "- the voice still be said to her ears - "What Hwang ahjuma? It’m me, Ji Ah.”

"Uhm"- Nari curtly replied, sleepily.

Ji Ah tensile blanket of Nari: “Do you wake up? You do not remember that you promised to see wedding dress for me. You said that at 9 a.m you’ll go my house, but now is 11 a.m. Still sleep?”

Hearing that, Nari immediately wake up, eyes closed eyes open, she yawned sleep:" Yeah, right, wait me. I forgot. Sorry"

"Hurry up, I’ll wait for you in living room"- Ji Ah grimaced.

After preparing costumes, Nari go down the stairs to the table where Ji Ah was sitting, she apologized with her ​​friend and drink a sip of hot milk. Nari suddenly looked up, her eyes caught the strange stare of Ji Ah that is looking her, she asked: "What? Why do you look me so weird? You also eat quickly”.

Ji Ah: "Do you used to eat this way, huh?”

Nari: "Yes, why do you ask it?”

Ji Ah:" Diet of a model like me not be equal you. Now it is lunch, you eat like that you can’t enough health.”

"Well, no matter. Don’t be worry. I still okay. "- Nari smiled

Ji Ah: “What okay? You looked so thin. But last night what did you do to this morning you sleep so much?”

Nari: "Resolving work of the company. You do not pay attention anymore. Eating quickly. We have to go.”

..........

“Is this dress great?"- Ji Ah look at herself in the mirror with pure white wedding dress, she beamed.

Nari:" Well, but I do not like shoulders of the dress …. Ah, where is Myung Soo? Why do not you go with your husband.”

Ji Ah:" He has appointments with customers. And I want to go with you. A long timewe did not have to go out together.”

Nari pouting, teasing:" It is true that no one can doubt that someday, you and Myung Soo going to get married”.

Ji Ah:" Well, no doubt. Hehe. You promised to do bridesmaid in my wedding. Promised when you’re a kid. Don’t disappointment."

"If I do not promise anymore?"- Nari blink a mischievous

"So I’ll not get married. I'll harass you for life "- Ji Ah pretend puffed her cheeks. She went to search a diffrent dress: "Is not it wonderful? This style for bridesmaids to wear, beautiful, right? You try. I’ll also try another”.

"Yeah that pretty. "- Nari nodded, she received the dress and went into the fitting room. A few minutes later, Ji Ah yelled when she saw Nari in bridesmaid dress: "Woah, nice too. Maybe the bridesmaid is more beautiful than bride. Buy it, ok?”

Nari: "But I want to change, add a few flowers on the dress”.

Ji Ah: "Ok”.

Nari: "Fastly, you don’t ask opinion of other bridesmaids?”

Ji Ah: “Only you’re the most fastidious in our team. Just need you agree. Jessica and Suzy is very easygoing.”

Nari:"Long time ago our group did not have enough time to gatherings, each people a place. I miss them so much”.

Ji Ah:" I’m too ... .. How about this style, do you see the dress of Vera Wang be beautiful. I like it”.

The saleswoman interrupted introduction: "This is the latest form of Vera Wang.  I saw you wearing very nice”.

"Great, but actually I like this dress more "- Nari said, has raised a dress up. It's classic style wedding dress, simple, made ​​of light materials and elegant by satin from Elie Saab.

"I do not love it, because I like the style a bit picky. You know that "- Ji Ah shook her head -" Or, you try. Wear to see it be suitable for you?”

Nari: "Not necessary. Because ... I will design my wedding dress.”

"I know, but who told you ‘ll buy it. Just to try. And we will take photo for this memories. " - Ji Ah said, she pushed Nari back dressing room.

Nari: "Okay. You talk too much”.

"........

Wait Nari dressing, Ji Ah look at herself in the mirror, she smiled happily. Ji Ah’s phone suddenly rang, she picked it up: "Baby …...I’m trying wedding dress ..., You’re coming... where’re you? ....."

"Here. Tada ... .surprise? "- Myung Soo suddenly appeared in a wedding dress shop.

Ji Ah sees him, she ran straight to the arms are outstretched of him, hug him:" I thought you were busy today.”

"I finished soon. Let me see ... You choose this dress. It's beautiful. My wife is very pretty "- Myung Soo watching her, caressing her cheek.

"Aigu, two you so sweet"- The voice of a man jokes.

Ji Ah look toward the source of the sound, she shouted: "Eh, Young Do. Why are you here?”

Myung Soo immediately explained:" Well, I was on my way to where you are, but my car is broken. Incidentally meeting him, I ask Young Do for help. Anyway, he has to try costume. Have you choose the costume for groom and groommen yet?”

"Haiz."- Ji Ah sigh whispered, afraid when Young Do is also here. Because she was afraid ...

"What do you have to grimace like that? Do not like a handsome groommen as me. I also don’t like. Because Myung Soo begged so i agree "- He smiled poked Ji Ah.

"Ji Ah-ah, Ji Ah. Is not it wonderful? Is not it wonderful? I've said this dress is beautiful. Look that, Ji Ah.”- Nari comes out, grin, she’s looking her friend all the room. Eyes to eyes, they are surprised to recognize each other,the smile in lips extinguished. Young Do dully looks at her in the white dress, her beautiful radiant as a goddess. His heart throbs, as he dreamed that he would be her groom, along with her ​​step to the chruch.

"Myung Soo" - Ji Ah hold her head to lament - "I told you that today i and Nari would be come together, why do you go there with Young Do?”

"I'm sorry, I forgot "- Myung Soo repentance, remorse. He wish she would forgiven for his omissions.

Ji Ah cleared , she pretended: “Nari, Beautiful. Well, actually …”

"Uhm"- Nari coolly walked back to the dressing room to take off the wedding dress. The room became silent as ever. Myung Soo and Ji Ah see each other. When Nari back out, she told Ji Ah: "The dress of Vera Wang is ok. But anyway Myung Soo also arrived. You stay with him. I come back before.”

Ji Ah:" But ... are you going to catch a taxi? Let Myung Soo take you home.”

"I’m not a kid. I can be back home alone. Annyeong, Myung Soo. See you later" - Nari waved her hand to leave hurrily, because she was so tired that she had to met him from time to time. Is the God or because they are still fate together ….. Sitting on the armchair in the store, Young Do stood up when see Nari leave, yelled: "Two you stay here. I'll take her home….Ri Ri, waiting me”.

He chases her, she fled, but his feet were long, he keeps up with her, and he took her hand, pulling her back his side ...... In the afternoon with brilliant sun ......



 

Part 17.4: The old dream

"Let me out. Let me alone. Do not disturb my life "- Nari scream, she tried to resist escape his strong hands.

But Young Do still hold her firmly, angry voice, he seemed to express all feeling: "Shin Nari, You do not want to do what you want but not care about other feeling. Who said leaving is you, and then returned, voluntarily end, all is you. Why before the decision, do not ask me want or not, what i need, what i want. You did not give me a chance or time to speak my mind. Let me alone, .... even my life was not be peace, how can i do that for you”.

Eyes glitter of Nari looked at him, she did not understand what he wants to say. Apparently she had asked him, give him time to answer, but now he says that. Eventually, how long she had to wait, she was tired.

"Oh, Nari, Young Do" - Suddenly the voice a middle-aged woman rapture - "What are two you doing in this street?”

Both suddenly turned, surprised: "Omma….Ahjuma.... "It turns out that Yoo Kyung Ran is mother of Young Do, in beautiful weekend afternoon she is walking on the street. She holds Nari’s hand, happily said: "When did you come back Korea? Why do not you visit me? ...... Young Do,  he is bullying you again?... .Aigu this guy, i said many times.”

Nari confused, she replied:" No, he not bullied me ... ..Um uh ... i have just came back…”

Kyung Ran:" Okay, come my home, we talk later. Not stand outside to talk this way.”

Nari refuse, though she likes Young Do’s mother, but she does not want that two people have any connection anymore. She just wanted to try to forget has deep feelings for him: "I'm sorry, I'll visit you later.Now, I am busy little personal.”

"This girl, what busy? Come my home. A long time since we did not see each other. Through my house and have dinner with me. "- Kyung Ran smiled pleaded, pulling Nari’s hand, not her have chance to deny - " Young Do, you also hurry up and get the car to my house. Oh no? You turn over the supermarket to buy more beef. I remember the last time she likes it. Going fast on...... ..Nari, we go home before. Meet you, i’m so happy”.

........

“Thank you"- Nari put her hands to received cup of water from Kyung Ran, she asked:" In recent years, do you have a good life there?”

She looked at her affectionate and replied, "Yeah pretty good. But sadly because i live alone. Sometimes, when have free time, Young Do visited me. What about you? I watched news and know that you success.”

Nari:"Yes, normal”

Kyung Ran:" I'm happy when you come back, because i know my son was also happy. I just want to see two youare happy together. Well ... at this time on the street, what's wrong? He bully you again, told me, i’ll punish him”.

"Yoo ahjuma, you misunderstood. I ... "- She stammered not speechless, sad eyes - " ..I and he….is end. Sorry for disappointing you.

Kyung Ran surprise, she asked:" Why? Because you do not like Young?”

Nari: "No ...He, he had another girlfriend. 10 years, I can’t force him have to wait me10 years"- she smiled, the smile poignant.

Kyung Ran:" Who told you that? He don’t have other girlfriend. You heard someone say miscellaneous. If he had a new girlfriend, i must know.”

Nari: "Really, I met that girl.”

Kyung Ran:" No, certainly misunderstand. I’m his mother , so i understand very well. He loves only you, always thinking of you. Even the couple rings of two you, he always take with him, the gift that you gave him still holds”.

"No way. I do not see him ... "- Nari did not believe her ears about what she was hearing. Reality is happening before her eyes is not like Kyung Ran said.

Kyung Ran: "10 years, he had always confided to me about you. Miss you, wait the day you be back and you still love him. You do not believe what you saw, feel in your heart. You also know him. Young Do not good to show feelings. If you still my son, do not leave him.’

Young Do open the door and come in, he put the bag down on the table. He looked at his mother, look Nari, their expressiveness he can’t understand, instinct told him between two people happened. He asked: "What? Omma …”

"Oh nothing "- Kyung Ran quickly stood up, her grin - " You’re home … So quick. Let me prepare dinner. Two you have agreed to help me?”

........

Picture of memories as being revived, time seems to be the happiest in their lives, the evening that day, a family that he wished, sweet moments that seemed to be dreaming. All three together to prepare dinner and sit around a dinner table to conversation.

"Eat a lot, Nari. I see you lean over before. "- Kyung Ran pick up food in her bowl, she smiled fondly -" Young Do, why do you let her be so skinny. You have to take care of her, reminding her, care her.”

"Yes"- He smiled at Nari. Long ago, he found the feeling of peace, happiness in mind. Perhaps he wished this period will stop drifting. But ... that's not possible, Nari looked at the clock, it was too late, she asks a permission to return home. Kyung Ran see her out the door, and do not forget the advice: "If you have time, you can come to meet me.... Well, Young Do, remember putting her safely home”.

When leaving the apartment, the distance between them as the original return, Nari did not say any word to Young Do, do not look at him. And he just said quietly behind her, watching her from behind. It was not until after he said previous: "Waited for me to take the car and take you home."

"No need" - she replied curtly and opened the door when a taxi passing by, stopped next to them .

Young Do hold her back, but caught her eye, he had to let go, he said softly: "Please careful ....Hope I'll meet you at the premiere project in Jeju."

He did not know that she can be heard when taxi was hidden away ...... he feel disappointed in himself, he had a good chance but could not tell her about his feelings ... .Young Do sigh, he drives car to be back home.

............ ..

Seeing the moon and think about things, Nari wondering what was going on with her, she was right or wrong decision when to leave him. After all, his love for her is how, if he really loves her why still know with that girl. Nari dropped a pill into mouth, drinks water and climbed into bed. She just wish someday she can get peaceful sleep. she was so scared, tired every night, every nightmare drag to torment her .........