Chapter 18

The Heirs 2: The power of the crown

Chapter 18: A night on the island of Jeju

Part 18.1: Let me protect you

"Come in" - In the large room, luxury, Nari was reading the thick file on table. Her voice, when she heard a knock at the door - "What’s problem, Song’ secretary?"

Song’ Secretary: "Chairman. I would like to inform you about the work schedule tomorrow. She will deliver a speech at project launching ceremony Convention Center Jeju JG as a major investor.”

"Huh"- Nari stops reading, she raised her face, frowning -" Why now I know this plan? You canceled it for me. Well, tell director Ahn go instead of me.”

Secretary Song: "By the office lately notice. I had to remind them. Sorry Chairman .... Director Ahn is working in Australia. The situation of urgency, the leaders of the company are tight schedule, only you is empty on that day. And we can not be not come.”

Nari wryly: “Why trouble? When?

Secretary Song:" I was prepared plane for you. The flight will depart at 3 p.m tomorrow to Jeju Island. The ceremony took place there. 6p.m chairman will speak about the project. So the next no different schedule so you can stay overnight on the island or if you do not like, we can come back Seoul immediately .... Well, here is the speech that I had prepared.”

Nari takes it, she leafed through a turn. Tired, she slumped down on the table. How long  can she completely unrelated to him, but in fact her heart is also contradictory, she daren’t see him, but wanted to see him. Because she missed him, miss to go crazy.

..........

It takes about an hour to fly, Nari has been on the island of Jeju. She stepped down from her private jet and go up car in the hotel where the ceremony will take place. Go there many staffs welcomed her and prepare her speech. Working pressure rise makes Nari had to stop to take a break . Since returning to Korea, her life as stress and more fatigue. Glimmering sleeps, stomach disease sometimes torture her, as if Nari wants to fall. She’s sightseeing and enjoy the cool air flow, the fresh sea breeze. Listen to the waves whispering, quiet, she wished that someday she'll find peaceful place for her soul. Nari looked at her watch, the time she had to return for the opening ceremony of the project. She quickly returned to the hotel to wear costumes, make-up and hair, as well as practice again to more fluent speech. Suddenly the door burst open, Nari looked back, she finds old acquaintances, she stood up smiling and greeting: "Annyeong, Mr.Kim. You’ve came?"

Kim Won embarked her, said: "I've just arrived , wanted to meet you to send greetings and thanks to a major investor. You worked hard, Nari.”

Nari: "No problem. Well I heard that your wife was having a baby.”

Kim Won: "Yes, thank you. My wife just met you that she like you, she always talk about you. I will hold a small party for the baby. You remember to attend”.

Nari: "Yes"

Kim Won: "So, i go out to meet people, you stay to well prepared."

The room seemed to return quiet as before, only Nari and Secretary Song, she focused on the papers. Suddenly, a scream rang out from outside. The scream makes her special attention, Nari leave it and listening .......

"President Choi, what’s the hell did you do?" - A middle-aged man said as if to scream at Young Do.

Young Do: "I'm sorry. General Director Joong."

Joong: "You're making me lose face. I cooperate with Zeus for years but this conversation never happened. You can not be same your father.”

Young Do: " I'm really sorry. I promise to immediately correct and compensate you”.

"Correction? In the first you do not let this happen, will be better "- Joong angrily threw down the brochure toward Young Do, papers flying in the air and fall to the ground - “Do it again and send back to me. Do not you think that you’re the son of Dong Wook, is CEO of Zeus that I respect you. You ‘re just kid in business. If I withdraw shares from Zeus then see how you’ll do. Be carefully.”

Through the door slot, Nari witnessed every conversation between Young Do and a strange man that he called General Director Joong. She was surprised. For the first time, she found him to be humble and accepted while other scolded, humiliated. His majesty, cold demeanor, his strong are extinguished. Nari turned to the secretary: "Do you know who he is?"

Secretary Song: "Yes, General Directorn of Financial company - G3."

Nari: "G3. There is nothing, why is he so arrogant? ".

Secretary Song: " Because he usually investment and support for Zeus. In addition, his stake in Zeus is second after Choi’s family. He also influence and voice with other shareholders.”

Nari frowned and heard Song secretary talk about the identity of the man. She cleared , pushed the door and said: "So noisy. Do not let me work ..... And. Who litter?"

Two man suddenly looked back at her. General Director Joong saw Nari, he immediately changed expression becomes happy. He smiled and said to her: "Oh Chairman Shin. Firstly meeting, I am very thankful you’ve invested in our project." Joong put his rough hand toward Nari to greet. But of course, Nari did not want to do this, she feels disgusting a old man as him. Her eyes sharp as a knife, arms folded across his chest instead of greeting, she replied: "This voice that turned out of you? You’re screaming front of the door of my room."

Joong confused : "I’m sorry”

"So, i’m sure that you’re peopel litter here. Do you know that i’m the people who hate the dirty?” - Nari closer than toward Joong, she stepped straight up the papers are lying underground - "Pick up immediately for me."

Her words made Joong be shock and embarrassed. Wrath hold up as clearly in his eyes. A very young girl as her dared to command for him who is more than 50 years old. His self-esteem can not remind him to do this. Every second that passes as the tension increases, Young Do not want this to happen, he immediately interjected: " Chairman Shin, Do not misunderstand, this is clutter caused by me. I'm sorry, I'll clean up immediately.”

Nari immediately grasp the arm of Young Do as he bent down to pick up. She was still staring at Joong, challenge: "I want him to clean."

Joong angry, but he did not say the words, stammered: "Chairman Shin you .... you ... you. Do not have excessive”.

"Excessive,, I think I'm not as ame as you"- Nari laughs -" Why do not you scream again, as earlier you did with President Choi. I’m also a kid, nothing to scary.”

"Nari, stop "- Young Do worry, he said quietly.

Nari:" Listen to clarify this. You do not think you’re talent, you’ve participated in the marketplace for a long time, you’re well, you’ve the right to scold others. No, you looked between my position and you. You said you could make Zeus staggered, so I can make you empty-handed.”

Rightnow, a staff ran, he said: "President Choi, coming now. I invite you into the hall to prepare for the opening.”

Young Do: " Yeah, ... Chairman Shin, you prepared for your speech. General Director Joong, we will discuss later .... Well, assistant Hwan, you arranged people to clean this mess. I ask for go before”.

Young Do hurried away. Nari glare Joong , she whispered enough for him to hear:" Do not ever touched Young Do. If you dared to repeat with him, I will not forgive you.”

General Director Joong look her turned away to walk. For the first time in his life he met a girl younger than him that she dare yell. Joong furious, but he could not do anything else. Two companies of Shin’s family is Royal and SIB influence on the economy of the country. The power is very strong . Joong only be stand .....


 

Part 18.2: The valse of our

After a few presentations of main people related to the project conference center Jeju JG, opening ceremony ended in applause and handshakes intimate of corporate leaders. Of course that is indispensable Royal and Zeus. That moment, when she grabbed his hand seemed to have mixed feelings. She was dreaming of warm this hands million times. It made ​​her confused, Nari hurry to let go. She smiled and said goodbye to come back Seoul before. Quickly leave so that no one can hold her back, Nari hurried out of the gate. But a strong wind emerged, she told the secretary Song: "Haiz, really bad weather. In the afternoon ,no sign of rain. Had you arranged for my flight yet?"

"Chairman" - Secretary Song afraid to answer - "The Captain has announced that the weather is very bad, can occur big storm, so flight will be canceled until the weather is better."

Nari shouted: "No way. I need to come back Seoul.”

Secretary Song:" Chairman, do so dangerous. They do not dare take a flight. The storm is very large. With the chairman's schedule for availability until noon tomorrow so you can stay here.”

"Damn "- Nari grimace standing outside the gate. She could not believe this was true, she wanted to escape from it quickly. Sudden rains poured down torrential, Nari rushed back into but her dress still wet. Uncomfortable, she had to accept to stay here one night and go to room to try other dress. When she intended to restaurants for dinner, she met Kim Won on the corridor. He was surprised to see her and asked: "Oh, I thought you were on a plane to Seoul."

Nari: "It rained and flights to be canceled, oppa."

Kim Won: "Yeah, .....I’m anxious for you if you fly in bad weather like this. Well you stay. You have not eaten dinner, right? People are organizing buffet, You joined. Go with me.”

No means refuse, Nari reluctantly attended ... Facing the full table of delicious foods, Nari bored, she doesn’t know what. She selected a few snacks, much is enough for her.

Incidentally plate on her hand disappeared, Nari turns behind to see who is teasing her. She caught a smile shine like the sun. He smiled, t quickly pick up a pile of foods on her plate: "Here isn’t lack of food, but why you are afraid to eat?”

Nari: "What are you doing, President Choi?”

"Take more food for you. Maybe, it’s enough. At least your dinner must be like this. Through this sit with me"- Young Do pulling her toward the small table in the corner of the room, he pulled out a chair, forced her to sit down and put the plate in front of her, said - “Enjoy your meal".

Nari depressed, her arms crossed and watched him eat without saying a word. He wanted to do what. Young Do look up and saw her plate still be, his sadness face, he asked: "Why do not you eat? You do not want to eat with me? I want ....”

"Hello Chairman Shin and President Choi” - A young man went to interrupted conversation between them.

Nari’s looking strange guy, he looks handsome: “Who are you?”

"Please introduction, I'm Ji Chang Wook, director of construction company - LEO, who designed and built for this project. "- He said

"Oh, invited you to sit down and have dinner with me "- Nari changed her tone, she became cheerful.

Chang Wook: " Thank you. I admired your talent. Very pleased to know your”.

Nari: "Me too, have heard the name of your company for a long time. Today i know director is so young.”

During the meal until the end, Young Do watched silently them talk to each other. He is as jealous when he realized this guy is giving her the romantic gaze. 10 years, her attraction to men remained unchanged, her beauty is always radiant, pure lovely, seductive attraction. Many times, he tried to intervene, but they ignored him.

When the staffs finished cleansing the buffet, is teh time for the flashing lights, music emerged, the music fun, the rhythm soothing, gentle. Chang Wook stood up, his hand spread out, wait: "Chairman Shin, can you give me the honor of being invited you to dance to this song with me?"

Nari smile, she took his hand and walked out dance floor. Chang Wook lightly placed his hand on her waist, leading the way to take them sunk in the first minute of the song. Looking at this scene, Young Do upset, his eyes red angry, his eyebrows frown.

"My handsome guy. What’s something make you be annoyed? "- A hot girl closer to Young Do, she showed her hands to caress his face.

Young Do frowned, he wondered: "She is ....?”

"What, you did not miss me? Why so soon forget. We had some fun times. I’m Rose Park "- she said.

Young Do smile, he tried to imagine her face, but he could not remember who this girl is.

Rose:" We met at the bar in Gangnam. I am a DJ in here. You do not remember. Disappointed”.

"Well, I remember"- Young Do smiling, in fact, Young Do still not remember who she was, he was just pretending -" Why are you today appear here?"

Rose: "I go with deputy director Goh."

Young Do: "Well, Deputy director of the Singapore Furniture Company - BFDesign."

"Exactly" - Rose smiled mischievously, she had whispered in his ear - "But thí old men drunk, sleeping in the room. So bored.”

Young Do laughed because of what the girl said, suddenly an idea flashed through his mind, he said: “Would you like to dance with me this song?”

"Ok "- Rose hurry toke his hand and hugged him - "I can never refuse an invitation from a handsome guy like you."

Quickly, they step on the dance floor. Young Do deliberately lightly touched Nari. She suddenly looked at him holding hands with a girl. They also romantic, talking, hugging and soak up the vibrant tone of the song. Nari see, this girl is beautiful with white skin, blond hair, eyes a deep eyelid smoking, a rare hybrid beauty, especially she has a hot body. The dance floor suddenly become where her and him play cat and mouse, both deliberately sought to provoke the enemy .........

Another soft music, unexpected happens make Nari not believe . When couples are making the motion, a hand grabbed her. Young Do stood beside her, he said quietly enough for her and Chang Wook to hear: "Director Ji, you’re pleasure to swapped your dancer’ friend with me". Simple quick, Rose became the new partner of Chang Wook, and Nari she belongs to him automatically. Young Do helped her dance, he lightly dance on the floor with her. Her hand put on his shoulder, his hands hugging her slim waist, they dance rhythm of Valse together.

Nari is still irritably, she asked: "I do not want to play with you.”

Young Do smiling:" I’m not joke you. I just wanted to provide an opportunity to speak privately with you”.

Nari: "We have nothing to say to each other anymore”.

Young Do:" Thank you. In the afternoon, you helped me, one thing you should not do.”

"No need "- Nari seemed calmly said -" I do it not because of you. I said, due to this old men noise and affecting my work. But you’re really funny, why do you let him be so imperious? "

Young Do smiled:" The work. I know you are still concerned me. Thank you so much, Ri Ri.”

"I said that not because of you "- Nari angry, she said -"And I’m not your Ri Ri. Do not confuse me with the girlfriend you chose, do not call me that.”

Young Do not answer, he looked wistfully her eyes, hands down embraces waist, bow watch face her. Nari understand he is intending to do, her heart pounding, she suddenly flushed cheeks. Nari reeling as she stammered not speechless, she leaned back to evade, but he hugged her tighter. Nari stumbled , immediately she stepped strong the heels on his feet. Hurt, Young Do hastily released her, wryly: "What are you doing?"

Nari feverishly: "I'm back room. Bye President Choi ". She hurried off quickly. Young Do could only sigh, shook his head and watch her shadow that hidden away ......

 

Part 18.3: We belong together

Eyes close, eyes open, Young Do could not sleep. The moment that made ​​him remember, the collision between them, her heart arrhythmias and things are still contained in his lap. Young Do leave the bed to the window and looked out, the rain has not stopped, strong fall down and cover all space. He walked in the empty room, a loneliness invade him. Young Do came in the hotel bar to sip some wine’ glass. Walking on the corridor, Young Do feel gloomy atmosphere here. He advanced to the bar, only one male bartender and a female customer. She is falling in her love song and singing melodious. Every word, every word as the thoughts hidden deep inside her for so long. Singing echo, echo:

“Don't leave me in all this pain. Don't leave me out in the rain

Come back and bring back my smile. Come and take the tears away

I need your arms to hold me now. The nights are so unkind

Bring back those nights when I held you beside me

Un-break my heart. Say you'll love me again

Undo this hurt you caused. When you walked out the door, and walked outta my life

Un-cry these tears. I cried so many nights. Un-break my heart.”

The teardrops slight tear on his lashes. This vocals, this sound of piano is a memory that was asleep, and it was woke up today. He can not believe tonight could be heard singing again. But 10 years ago was a song she replaced confession to him, her face radiant, happy smile. And now, her song, her face only a sadness. Young Do quietly go, he pulled a chair and sat down next to her gently. He slowly put his fingers on the piano, harmony in music and perfectly finish her ​​song. What make him be surprised was eventhough she knew of the existence of him, but she still indifference and immersed in music. Nari stood up, grabbed wine’ glass on the piano, drinking a little and then go to the bar, she motioned for staff continued to pour more for her, not unheard of him. Young Do follow her, sat next to her and take her wine bottle to drink. Holding wine’ glass on hand, he drink, each sip led to another until the drunken are able to give him courage. Young Do said, eyes still dare see at glass: "I'm sorry, Ri Ri. What I had misunderstood you harm Yoo Ri. I know a long time but it's stupid when i can not tell you ... I also wanted to apologize to you about everything. The unexpected return of you make me confused. I need some time to adapt. That did not mean i wanted to finish with you. Sorry to make you misunderstanding, make you be hurted. I just want to see you live happily”.

"I'm just happy if I'm with you "- Nari spoke, his voice a whisper, she looked at him, eyes full of love  - "Say me know… Do love me?"

The cold ran down Young Do’s spine, her gaze made ​​him numb, dumb lips. Before he knew her to now, he hasn’t yet learned how to say in love with a girl. The past of the loneliness that haunts him not give up.

Nari continued to say: "It's a difficult question, right? I need to give you how much time to think, 10 minutes, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 month, 1 year or more 10 years ?"

Still being silence, Nari smirk, she unsteady on her feet, she steps: "So you think. When you have an answer, tell me later ..... Even i no longer belong to this world anymore”.

Her eyes are full of tears, unsteady steps, body staggered by drunk. She walked without notice. Just know when she tried to open her eyes to recognize everything is happening is when she slipped on the floor, he sat beside her, the voice of cups, or glasses, wine bottles falling down and shards of glass, the red water flow is not clear red wine or blood profusely on the floor. Young Do grabbed her, he hastily asked: "Are you hurted? How are you? "Only if confirmed she does not have any wound, he sigh of relief.

When the staff of bar running toward them to help, she really understood what had happened. She cried, tears in her eyes, her small hands touching the face, arm or knee him only to consider is bleeding wound of him: "Young Do yah, Young Do..... Why? Do you feel hurt? How should i do? Huhu. I'm sorry.”

"I’m okay, really. You do not worry, do not cry. Only a few external wounds "- He comforted her, wiping the tears rolling down her cheeks.

Nari immediately told to staff: “You quickly brought bandages for me to the room of President Choi ..... Young Do ah, you can go? I’ll help bandage your wound”.

...........

In the large room, Nari carefully cleaned, ointment up his every wound, apologies are constantly saying: "I apologize to you, Do Do. Do not ever let this happen again. You do not need to do that for me. Looking you be hurt, I can not stand it.”

"I’m okay, you do not worry excessively "- Young Do watching her drunk, whispered -" And i remember, i also said that i will always protect you.”

Nari did not believe that he mention to the past what he always wanted to evade. She pretended not to hear anything, puting white gauze bandage on his forehead:" Silence, let me take care.”

In situations like this make Young Do’s heart arrhythmia when her face was nearly him to take care of some wounds. Big round eyes still tears, rosy cheeks and y lips of her, all of which makes him seethe. As there is a strong urges, in the drunken stupor, Young Do softly whispered: "I miss you, Ri Ri. 10 years, i never stopped missing you.”

Nari surprise, she let her hands down, feeling soft, sweet lips are covered her. Her heart was beating so strong as someone who has the end of the thousand-kilometer run, and it gets stronger when she heard the same thing from his heart. His intense kiss, his arms are warm embrace her, which Nari always desire, now is real. She also missed him to crazy and tonight he made her fall in love again. Nari did not want to think else, a question yet to be answered, a contradiction inside her, she would dismiss all to enjoy this moment. Her tiny hands embrace him, his face, his shoulders and her lips is intense, too. And so, they kiss to step back in time, to this deep feelings filled their heart, and relieved the miss for long time…… To night “We belong together”.

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Hi, everyone ^^ I know my fanfics have errors about grammar or vocabulary, cause of i'm not enough good at english to trans but i love fanfic' story so i want to share with you. And i also know that i update those fics very late, i don't have much free time.
However, i hope that all you will forgive for me and continue to support me.
Don't forget UPVOTE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE to help me <3
Thank you !!!
Have a nice day and love all you <3