Chapter 19

The Heirs 2: The power of the crown

Chapter 19: The moment of peace

Part 19.1: Hello a new day

A new day begins .....

The bell phone rang continuously, Young Do lazily reached for the phone on the table, he gently crawled out of bed, went to the balcony to talk.

Young Do: "What?"

The voice of a man in the phone: "President Choi, had important thing happen."

"What? What's important, Jang manager? Can’t you solve it? " - Young Do grimace, he looked at his watch - "Now is 8 a.m, but do not bother me."

Jang Manager: "Sorry president. But there is an important matter. Secretary of chairman Shin announced that she was missing. We found the room and the hotel but did not see her anywhere.”

"Oh"- Young Do smiled, leading the eye toward the bed -" You said to Secretary that she need not to be worry. Chairman Shin is ok.”

Jang Manager:" Why, sir? You know where Chairman is?"

Young Do:" Ah. About 5 a.m this morning I woke up and saw her walking . She asked me a message with her secretary that she views on the island and will return later, needn’t find her. Ok, do not bother calling me. I’m very sleepy.”

"But, President "- Manager Jang continue to ask -" Actually, I checked the CCTV, the last time last night Chairman Shin went to you and ….”

Young Do:" What is your meant? Do not bother, I said and you don’t inquiries. Ok?”

He quickly hung up to not have to hear any questions. The storm last night had gone, the sky back looks beautiful. Bright morning sunshine, fresh air, cool. But Young Do wishes that it’ll rain forever, and he is in the island of Jeju. With this weather, he will have to return to Seoul, he does not want it. Because Jeju has created an unforgettable memory, a most wonderful memories that he wants to be kept forever. Young Do is back bed, he smiled watching the girl sleeping. She sleep well so that she doesn’t know any sound of ringing. It seems undergo a long time, she had been a peaceful sleep. So, he does not want to wake her for any reason. Young Do quietly fondle the hairs on her face, kissed her forehead and hug her to sink back into the dream of happiness ......

.......

Nari woke up, eye open eye close, she smiled buried in his chest. Happiness. Young Do opened his eyes, his hand slipped into her silky hair, whispered: "You awake. A good day."

"Yeah, I sleep very well" - a sleepy voice, Nari looking up him. Pretty little fingers lightly touching the wound on his forehead last night. She asked - " Do you still hurt? Tiling again i will replace bandage for you."

Young Do: "No hurt. Because you are the most wonderful prescriptions in the world."

Nari: "Well, don’t say joke. I do not believe you.”

"Why not believe me. Not believe. Believe or not? "- He , hug her and tickle her. Laughter filled the room. Suddenly, Nari looked at the clock, she said: "Oh, almost 11 a.m. I woke up late. It’s the reason that i feel hungry."

Young Do: "So, we have lunch. What dishes do you like, i’ll tell to the kitchen to prepare?”

"Well "- Nari thought, suddenly she screamed -" 11 a.m. Oh my god. I will be late.”

Young Do:" Late for something?”

She hurried to the bathroom, yelled out:" Earlier this afternoon i have a meeting in Seoul.

Young Do:" It turned out the reason that Secretary of you found you in the morning ".

"Huh" - Nari frown - "You said Secretary Song find me. Hey why do not you wake me up."

Young Do steps toward her, saying: "I saw you sleeping, i do not want to wake you. But anyway you’re late, you postpone this meeting.”

Nari: "No. I’m in a hurry, you go out.”

"I don’t like"- Young Do grinning - "Take a shower together”

"Go out " - Nari pushed Young Do and slammed the door, her face turns red with embarrassment.

..........

“Hey, you sit down here "- Young Do call when see her come out of the bathroom - "I told the kitchen to prepare the dishes you like. They’ve just brought up, you finish the lunch and go”.

Nari: "Needn’t. I'll eat on the plane. I must go. Bye.”

Immediately, Young Do pulled her back, attach her have to sit down at the table. He raised his eyebrows, said to order her: "Do not go, unless you eat all the dishes."

Nari: "I’m not a pig that i can eat all. Umh let me out, i do not have time anymore.”

"No, you eat quickly "- Young Do insisted, he pick food into -" Okay, you’re just going to eat. I have to shower. Soon, i will return to dine with you.”

Nari watched his appearance, she shook her head smiling. Although sometimes he foolishly in love, but he was always a lovely man and sweetest in the world. She loved him unconditionally ........Young Do looked, the chair is empty and dining tables are still full of food. He frowned, holding a sheet of paper on the table to read. Her message is: "Do Do yah, sorry. I'm really busy. See you tomorrow ... Oh no. I do not remember anymore my schedule. Please call me. I promise i will enjoy a delicious breakfast with you. Wish you a happy new day. Love you so much <3.”

.......

“Chairman, where did you go that you didn’t bring your phone?I found you. You made me be worry "- Secretary Song impulsively asked Nari.

Nari: “Yeah, Have you packed up my luggage yet? Now we are flying to Seoul.”

Secretary Song: "Yes, yes, I've sorted done.”

"Give me the phone "- Nari quickly leave Jeju. Although the job has little busy, but she knew she would be enough power to overcome, because she had him, because she was happy with this love found again. Perhaps the memories in this beautiful island what she will never forget ... ..

 

 

 

 

Part 19.2: The rings of us

High-voltage lights illuminate streets, Young Do pull over roadside, turn the phone on and press the familiar phonenumber. For more than a week, since that day, he did not see her, could not contact her, is like old memories come back, she disappeared completely. He miss her very much.

The other line heard, face of Young Do suddenly radiant, he said, "Shin Nari, where were you? I called you many hundreds call but you do not respond. Call your company. Eventually where were you?”

Nari: "I'm at home, come with me.”

Young Do: " Eh, your house …..I..”

Nari: "Why? .... Haha, do not say that you’re fear my parents so you daren’t come. We’re not children”.

Young Do: " Do not laugh me, because i’m not ready to face your parents. I did not know if they hate me ?”

Nari: "HaHa, .... where is my Young Do stronger? Don’t worry,  they are not in Korea. My parents settled in USA. And in currently thy’re traveling the world. Quickly come, I wait.”

"OK"- Young Do turn off, he immediately drove away, she returned to the unfinished work.

......... .

Young Do is afraid to step into the mansion. 10 years, today he returned here, as sad memories still lingering in the living room. An elderly woman approached him and said: "Please Mr.Choi come to upstairs, lady is waiting for you in own room."

He goes up and push the door. The room was spacious, elegant, he put his eyes search. Gentle voice from the other side of the room: "Do Do, You came?”

"What are you doing? "- Young Do frowned to see her when she is painstakingly sewing, surrounded by a pile of cloth.

Nari:" Do not you see? I'm designing a new form, prepared for Haute Couture collection at the end of this year.”

"Oh, at the end of this year but why now you have to prepare, still early? And those designs that you made? It's beautiful. " -  Young Do asked curiously, he looked gorgeous dresses are put on mannequin.

Nari: "Because this design is not as simple as normal fashionable. Have designs that i took months to finish. You waited for me outside. I clean and  immediately”.

.........

The first time, were you in my room, right? "- Nari smiling, she walked towards him, hug him from behind - " I miss you”

"Well "- Young Do responded curtly, he intently watching a thick book.

"Hey, what are you seeing? I’m talking to you"- Nari grimace. She quickly grabbed the book in his hand - "Well, this is album. Do you see that i was a cutie baby? Hehe”.

"This picture "- Young Do asks with sadness face - "the younger boy was taken with you is Jong Suk?”

Nari: "Yeah, but what’s problem? ....... We’ve known each other when we were kids”.

Young Do: " No. Sure that he has entered this room thousand times, he understood each thing and probably know you more than me.”

"Well, are you jealous with Jong Suk? Yeah, I agree to all the things you said. But the end result is you’re the only one I love." - Nari smile, she put the album on a bookshelf and kissed him - "I’m apologize for not being able to contact you. Really I am very busy. I miss you, miss you want to go crazy. "

Young Do hug her, gave her a hot kiss. He is too, he miss her, he did not want to be away her more another day ......

..... Tonight, let the moonlight illuminates their love, will not be parted again ......

"Beautiful necklace "- Nari lying beside him, she see the necklace on his neck, smiling -" I thought that you no longer hold, it turns out you always carry with you”.

Young Do:"Because of you not give me a chance to explain.”

Nari: "So, now can you give me back? I really like it”.

"Buy for yourself"- Young Do tease and crooked her cheek -" I remember that you once said you can buy that.”

"Ahhh, not like "- Nari shook his head, her arms around his neck to arbitrarily remove the necklace down and quickly take the two rings.

Young Do: "Hey that's my most beautiful pendant. Don’t do that?”

"Huh, tomorrow i’ll buy another pendant for you. Anything is you like, i’ll buy for you. But this one's mine ...." - Nari puts a ring in her left ring finger  and other one for him - " this is beautiful ...." .... She took his hand raised high, reflected light from the diamond sparkle brightly. Love is gradually turning back them.

"Haiz. You wear it and do not take it out again, you know? - Young Do smiling, he her hair, kissed her cheek.

"Well" - Nari as remembered something, she held his hand, touched his face to find - "Oh, the wound healed.”

Young Do: " Yeah, You, Ri Ri. You said that you would change bandages and care for my wound every day, but you did not do.”

Nari:"I'm sorry. I will compensate you. Tomorrow morning we’ll have breakfast, and then going out. My scheduled is free. This week, I will spend all time for you, unless President Choi’s busy”.

"Okay. Now to sleep, I’m very sleepy"- He hugged her, whispered - " And you do not drink sleeping pills anymore, it’s not good. I incidentally see them on your desk so that i threw it away. From now on I will always be here for you, hold you sleep like this. Wish you good night, Ri Ri.”

Nari chuckle, she snuggled into his heart and sank at the beginning of the dream. She knew from the time she probably should not use it anymore because she had him, the happiness of her life. She will have a good sleep and gorgeousdream ....... Tomorrow, she will get up early, preparing breakfast for him, and with him enjoyed the day and after that, they will be together to return the most beautiful memories of the student ..........


 

 

 

Part 19.3: I will believe you

Incheon International Airport,

"Remember that you’ll come back early. When you arrived, call for me" - Young Do touch on short curls of her, lovingly - "Remember to keep your health”.

Nari:"I know. Don’t worry.”

Young Do sigh:" Haiz, i really do not want you go at all. Just think that i have to leave you 5 days, i feel so sad”.

Nari: "I'll come back early with you. I also do not like to leave you, only wish that we can go together. But we have a particular job. I need to arrange the work in USA’s branch. When i come back, i ‘ll compensate you, Do Do ".

Young Do kissed her lips, hugging her in the heart. He wanted to remember the scent and warmth of her body, her silky hair in his arms. Looking ahead, she will come to USA and he has to leave her about 5 days. With him, it really is a terrible thing. She was only with him for almost a month but the time that we couldn’t meet each other is a half because of work. Never that he wished that he’ll leave all things in life to be with her every day, walking together along Han River, go to the familiar restaurant to eat Ramen that he likes or Foie gras she likes ​​and hear her sing, until the night he would hug her to sleep, as the days pass.

"Now i have to come in plane, not later." - Nari smiled, pushing him, kissed his cheek and walked away.

Young Do watched her from behind. Only 5 days, i will be fast and he will be with her ​​again, Young Do tell to himself.

...........

Nari is tired after the long flight and the meeting thereafter. The difference in time zones makes her awake all day to solve the massive workload. When everything is okay, she returned to luxury apartments in New York to rest, at that time also was midnight. Her eyes seemed to dark circles, Nari lying down on the bed. She was really exhausted and just wanted to not have any trouble todisturb her sleep. But seemed to remember something, she jumped up, grabbed the phone. Wait, wait ... but the other line isn’t hear, Nari had leave a message: "Do Do, I'm sorry for not being able to talk to you as promised. Work is busy, and now i can be back home. Currently in USA nearly 11 p.m. Tomorrow I'll contact you later. I miss you.”

...Close your eyes, Nari gradually fell asleep and she will meet him in a dream.......

..................

The sound of dishes, subtle aroma of food flying from out of the kitchen, Nari lazily wakes up . She wondered what was happening, who is in her house? Nari ‘s sleepy, go to where have a noise.

"Well, is you, Jong Suk? But how did you get in here? - Nari surprised to see Jong Suk comfortable cooking and enjoy breakfast in her apartment. In fact it is normal, what she was surprised is why he had been in the US at this time.

Jong Suk still calmly as if nothing had happened, he said: "You did not change the password of the apartment. Sit down, eat breakfast with me. I prepared it for you.”

"Haiz, You come soon. I wash my face"- She sighed and went to the bathroom .......

A moment later, Nari became more fresh faces, she sat down to the table opposite him, and eats breakfast that he had prepare. She asked Jong Suk: "Why do you come USA? Have something work? Why not go to your home that you come to my home?”

Jong Suk: " Like. I want to meet you. Now in Korea, I had no any chance to talk privately with you."

Nari: “You always make things that have to right with you. Why do you want to talk privately to me that you have to go there.”

Jong Suk: “Your mood is very happy, so you say to joke me. But i’m not”.

Nari: "If the mood was not happy why you go there t find me?”

"You and Young Do, two people back together, right? "- Jong Suk let chopsticks on the table, his eyes looked angry.

Nari:" Why do you know? ..... Oh, I forgot, things like that so i can know. Yeah, this affect you?”

“You were mad, Shin Nari "- He angrily threw glass in his hand flung to the ground.

Nari frowned, she stood up, left the table: "If you find me because of this, you leave. I said clearly to you, I do love Young Do. Don’t care about me”.

Jong Suk immediately rushed towards her, holding her wrist tightly, though she tried to protest how he still refused to let go:" You were stupid. You believe that he love you too, think that you're happy? When have you ever wondered if how his girlfriend is? Did you know that you and bastard guy together and she’s still ok? Or is it because she did not know, Young Do not ever tell her about you.”

Hearing Jong Suk said, Nari hesitation, she was confused to find to respond because she wanted to believe him, believe in their love: "You, ... you do not say miscellaneous. I believe Young Do”.

Jong Suk:" Really? You believe really? Do not deceive yourself. How long have you known him? Only a term in highshcool, and you’re sure as you understand him. When you are USA, he was in Korea happily with his fame girlfriend .”

"Go away. I never believe what you say "- Nari angry resist an attempt to escape from his arms - " Let me out, Jong Suk. You're hurting me” ...

Suddenly, Jong Suk used his strength, he kissed her, she struggled to refused, despite her disgusting eyes looking at him, or the pain and the blood oozing out of his mouth, injuries causing her. He spite of all just to get her. Jong Suk let her out when there is also a slap of her for him. Nari’s hand wiped , she wanted to wipe away the traces of an unwanted kiss, she shouted: "Jong Suk, you dare. Stop, I'm tired cause of you. I don’t love you, let me go.”

"Please think again. In this world, no one understands you, nobody loves you as much as me. Forget him , he does not love you. Only me. We had a couple, don’t do that, Nari "- Jong Suk looked at her with eyes full of love, love more than 20 years, the love follow him since childhood ......

Nari: "I'm sorry, I just want us to be frined. I would consider as not hear what you said about Young Do. Do not repeat it to me. I love Young Do, and believed him. You go”.

"Love? "- Jong Suk laugh - " Then one day you will understand what is called your love for bastard guy is is how. I will never let you and him be together.”

Jong Suk quickly left the apartment, he slammed the door angrily. His laughter still echoes as penetrating into Nari. She stiffened, fear, feeling anxious about what Jong Suk said about Young Do is engulfed her. Nari falls down, she burst into tears, tears of weakness hide inside her strong look ....... A dark day in USA ......

 

Part 19.4: Happiness or pain

Like the day before to USA, tonight he will go to the airport to welcome her to the side of his, 5 days have passed quickly. Nari’s eyes searching among the vast space, and smiled when she saw him waiting for her with a bouquet of fresh roses. She ran toward him, he hugged her, kissed the lips of longing desire to remember.

Nari: "I miss you so much, Do Do".

Young Do: "Me too. How about your work?”

Nari: "Well done. I bought gifts for you.”

Young Do: " Thank you. I ordered a table in B28 Seoul, we can enjoy a few glasses of whiskey that you like and give me your gift. Now we quickly to the party of baby .. Everybody is waiting for us there.”

"Oh, see you that i almost forget it "- Nari immediately turned to speak to the secretary of her - "Song unnie, can you help me bring myluggage to home? Thank you.”

Young Do smiling affectionately, rubbed her head, he opened the car door for her to step up. The Bugatti Veyron is expensive start and dashed away ....

............

This is the second time, Nari visited villa of two owners of corporations Jeguk, Kim Won - Kim Tan. Their assets has enough to buy a separate apartment for each one, personal property, but because of two lady of them want to live together, so two brothers still live together in the home. Nari’s fun with Young Do entered in suprise of everyone. She and him to the crib where the baby is lying, enjoy watching the lovely radiance of baby, send greetings and small gifts for the baby.

The intimacy between them, affectionate gesture that made everyone surprise. Chan Young curious to ask: "Oh, what's going on here? Two people ...?”

Kim Tan continued: " ........ Go back together ever since?”

But Young Do not answer, he evasive to answer: "Where is Bo Na? I do not see her anywhere.”

Chan Young:" Bo Na went to work in Thailand, a few days she’ll come back. You answered questions of us. You make us be so curious.”

Young Do hesitated, he does not understand why a simple question to answer, but he obviously can not speak the words. Kim Won surprised asked: "What are you talking about? Why you told that Young Do and Nari are back together?”

Eun Sang meddle explains:" Nari and Young Do When in Jeguk highschool, they like each other, they are the most beautiful couple. Have reason that they had to leave.”

"What, you and i is the most beautiful couple "- Kim Tan teases his wife.

Eun Sang immediately turned to lovely glare Kim Tan, she said:" Anyway, it was fun because two you were back together. Young Do well, you remembered treat well with Nari.”

Hyun Joo smile, she pretends to know nothing:" Yeah, two you very nice couple”.

Before the greetings of friends, Nari nothing can describe the happiness in her heart, but one thing she wondered why he had to pretend to smile and no happy expression. The recognition of love of her and him is a problem to made ​​him uncomfortable. At this time, Ji Ah spoke, she frowned: "Hey, Since when two you have came back together? Why I do not know? You also did not say anything to me, Nari? Young Do, are you seriously?”

Nari: "It is only about a month. Of course we’re very seriously.”

"I did not ask you that question, because I know your love "- Ji Ah still scowling attitude, she continued questioning -" You know what I want to say.”

"And Yoo Ri? "- With carefree personality, said without thinking, Myung Soo asked him - "You broke up with Yoo Ri?”

Ji Ah: " Not yet? Because Yoo Ri still did not know anything. She was mentioned about him.”

The room was silent, Nari numbly see at him, he still silence and not an explanation for her. Eun Sang shows the situation is increasingly tense, she smiled wryly and said, "Okay, that story for another day later. Now we are organizing a party for baby. Do not take air to become not pleasure, right?”

Eun Sang say right, people immediately focus on the party, send beautiful greetings for baby. But the words of Ji Ah made Young Do not comfortable, he feel guilty and want to talk to Nari, he permission to leave early. Hold her hand out to the gate, he tried to explain but the little finger of her put on his lips as intends to stop what he is about to say. Nari said: "You do not need to explain. I believe that you have reason so you didn’t talk with Yoo Ri. We'll let her know later. Now I do not want to broke the romantic atmosphere. To the restaurant that you booked and drink whiskey. Hurry.”

....................

Her smile, his smile brightened as the corner of street. She happily joking when he stepped out of B28 Seoul. He gave her a romantic evening and happy. Nari take his hand, going backwards: "Now where should we go?"

Young Do: "I’ll take you back your home, then I come to my home."

"Aaaaaa, do not like, do not like" - Nari shook her head - "I do not want to leave you. Go home with me."

Young Do sinister smile : "You want to charm me?"

"Please. You promised to hold me to sleep every night. And I gave you a gift you, you must respond to me" - Nari begged. She touched on the forceps on his tie. It is expensive gift that she has bought, a forceps cavat be engraved in gold, studded glittering jewel, making his outfit more luxurious, elegant.

Young Do: "Okay. But you have to sing for me."

Nari happily hugged his neck and kissed on his cheek: "Everything you want, Do Do".

She smiled at him. But suddenly, he did not smile, do not even say, a strange expression, he removed her hand, eyes forward.

"What’s happen?" - Nari asked bewildered, turn behind her back, making her be shock. Yoo Ri, stepped out from a nearby restaurant , she is suprise to see them and walked towards him. The painful betrayal, deception, Yoo Ri anger said: "Young Do, You ... why do you hide me that you and her be back togethe. How many times I forgive your womanizing habits and how had you promised? "

Nari chuckle because she thought her victory was achieved: "Sorry for not telling you sooner."

Yoo Ri shouted: "Shut up. You’re a devil. Turns out you pretended to reach out and snatch my lover."

"Yoo Ri, I....." - Young Do lunged inside Yoo Ri, he stammered trying to think of a reasonable excuse.

"I hate you, Young Do" - Yoo Ri cried and ran, quickly ran away from the lies.

Young Do was confused,  immediately he did not thinking  to pursue Yoo Ri but Nari faster, her hands holding him back: "Don’t concern about her.. Sooner or later she must also know and suffering. If you do that, it make her have misconception. We go home."

"You don’t understand. Leave me out" - Young Do scream, he pulls to let go of her hand.

Nari frowned: "What do you mean? Do not tell me that's not a pity that you like her, worried about her." Young Do silence, he does not know how to answer her, his feelings in the chaos.

"Do not go,Young Do, do not do this to me, not to her" - sad eyes, she begged.

"I'm sorry. I can not be not worry about Yoo Ri" - And Young Do, he chased Yoo Ri, leaving other girl, who love him ..... Looking his shadow, Nari fall. She smiled painfully, tears for her love for him again dropped. Wondering that he would be her, think that her later life will only smiles, peace and happiness. But no, really ...... nightmare has be back.