Chapter 25

The Heirs 2: The power of the crown

Chapter 25: The struggle of power

Part 25.1: Let me be with you

Exhaustion because of hunger and wounds on the body, Young Do was as well as Nari, he was carrying by her driver's  Mr.Park to hospital after car of Jong Suk. Come here, he was faint and be in the emergency room.

..............

One day after surgery to remove piece of bullet on the shoulder of Nari. Luckily for her that Jong Suk shoot wrong, bullet skim and not too serious. But due to sequelae from old accident that her health was weaker than normal, so even the anesthetic was dissolved but  a long time after she could regain consciousness. Nari blinked, trying to realize her surroundings, familiar faces and their voices are calling her name. Father, her mother, her brother. Nari was trying to remember everything, she looked back again, looking, but who she expect, not see anywhere. Take all her remaining strength, she jumped up and removed the infusion needle in her hand, she ran towards the corner where a guy was standing there, arms crossed and leaning against the wall to see at her. Nari pulled his collar, she shouted to ask: "Young Do, Where is Young Do? What did you do with him? Return Young Do to me."

Fear, anxiety and surprise before attitude of Nari when she woke up, her family pulled her from panic attacks, put her back on the bed. They told her: "Nari, calm down. What’re you talking about?"

Tears welled, she refused to leave the man. Her tearfully in excruciating pain: "Give Do Do back, I want to meet him. Please do not kill Young Do. Jong Suk, please, please let him go. I love him. I really love him.”

"Young Do, Young Do, all day just to know that guy. Be with him, you just met the trouble. From now on, do not see him again "- Jun Hoo, her father exasperated shout - "Hyun Jung, call the doctor to come here."

Hyun Jung support Nari up, patted her gently, comforting his little sister: "Nari, calm down, i will find Young Do for you”.

Suddenly, Jong Suk said, his face lifeless, not a bit of emotion:" He is lying in the next room."

Only hear that, Nari hastily rushed, she protested against all those who want to stop her. But the wound was taken all her energy, just a few steps to the door, she immediately fall down.

..................

Immersed in dreams do not end. She felt the warmth of his hands. Is real or dream? The smell of disinfectant in the prevention stormed straight into the nose made ​​her dizzy.

"Ri Ri,... Ri Ri ..... ...." - The voice she always wanted to be heard as pulled her from semi-consciousness of herself. She widened her eyes, is him, really? She asked herself. Nari slowly raise her little hands up his face, felt: " Young Do, is you really? I was dreaming?"

"No. Is me, I’m with you here, Ri Ri." - Young Do gripped her hand, he smiled affectionately. His smile shone in the sun.

Nari was happiness, she jump up to hug him.

"Ehem" - Hyun Jung was standing next, he cleared his throat - "Just wake up, you called Young Do. After all this kid has thought about family, hasn’t you?”

Nari: "I'm sorry, oppa. You were hard and worry for me.”

Hyun Jung:" Hmm. Why were you shot? Who did? That day, Jong Suk took you to the hospital. I asked the cause, but he did not tell me ... And you, you also seemed to be there, all your body was wound, Young Do. Why does my sister always meet bad luck when she’s be with you. You’re like a comet of my family.”

Nari: "You misunderstand about Young Do. Everything is Jong Suk …”

"Well, nothing .. "- Young Do suddenly interrupted her -" Do not bother, was me, i made Nari be trouble. I'm sorry.”

Nari: "Hey, Young Do.”

Young Do: “You do not be angry, keep your healthy and rest.”

"Okay, I will not ask again. Two you was chatting with each other. Young Do, you remember that my family still can not accept you, not only beacause of two us families, but also what you have hurted for my sister. I let you see her cause of fear that she’ll mess. "- Hyun Jung did not want to investigate more, because he knew there is a hidden thing that Young Do wanted to hide. He went out of the room.

"Young Do, you’re so stupid "- Nari grimace - "Why do not you let me tell everyone to know the true face of Jong Suk. He was the one who beat you and shot me.”

Young Do: " He aimed at me, not you. Tell that you saved my life and get this bullet to help me.”

"Haiz. Let me see. Do you hurt anywhere? This wound can leave scars on this handsome face of you"- Nari laments, she asked.

Young Do: "Don’t worry, my health is good and is very quick to recovery. You said that you will forgive me and to be with me, is it true?”

Nari: "How is company, oppa?”

Young Do: " Hey, who allowed you evasive to answer.”

Nari: "I like. Hehe. So what will you do? Shareholders' meeting seemed happen. I'm sorry, is due to me. Do not worry, I'll find a way to help you, the project about convention center - Jeju JG - will be continued. I do not let my mom do this with your company.”

Young Do: " No problem. I understand. You don’t bother, i and my father have a solution. You just need to relax and recover quickly. The meeting is being taken place tomorrow afternoon so i could not visit you. When finished, i will come to see you soon.”

Nari: "Speaking to your father. He was very worried when you disappeared without reason. If he know the wounds on your body due to me indirect causes, i sure he will hate me more. I was actually your comet.”

Young Do:" Yeah, you're right.”

Nari: "Eh, I joked. Why do you agree. Aaaaa Young Do yahhh.”

"I haven’t yet told all"- He laughed -" You're the star shining in the darkness of my life.”

"Ah"- Nari was smiling happily, she received the kiss on the forehead from him and nuzzled his chest, feeling love is overflowing. The decision, she will embrace this moment, continue to walk the way where ......have him….

........ Hyun Jung listened to the story of them, everything and accident of his sister turned out this. He shook his head, bored .......

 

Part 25.2: The shareholders' meeting

This afternoon is a very important event, not only for with Young Do, but also with Zeus, the company that his family has struggled to build for decades. Although the problems have not been solved, who was embezzlement still can not figure out, the project has not been continued, but Young Do hope the preparation and his planning, it would receive the support from other shareholders, who always travel and have a close relationship with Zeus. His father - Dong Wook has helped him a lot, today he come to encourage him. Young Do try to regain calm, his confidence, he must to finish best, crossing this trouble to defeat the counsel of Jong Suk. In the conference room, Young Do glanced around, Jong Suk is also present, he was not far, he sat at front row to see at him challenging, smug. Young Do did not know how much victories that he grasp in hand and did not know how many people who have followed his side, his heart suddenly aroused a feeling of extreme anxiety.

........... .....

Royal Hospital,

"Lady, why did you told me bring this costume?" - Mrs. Hwang put bag down.

Nari quickly grabbed, she removes the needle fluids and into the toilet to change clothes. Just a moment later, her pale face was makeup becomes more rosy.

Mrs. Hwang: "Where are you going?"

Nari: "I have to go out in a hurry. Do not tell anyone, ahjuma"

"But.... your health. " - Mrs. Hwang wants to chase, but the shadow of her disappeared. Nari run to the hospital gate, she exhaled fatigue, cough. But she can not fall into the time, she had important work to do, she caught a taxi and rushed to the car.

..................

Zeus Hotel,

Young Do transpire, he has never fallen into such difficult circumstances. The amount of damage is too large, they alleged that is pretext to be against him. No doubt, Jong Suk too high-handed, he arranged all be perfect. They are asked to vote dismissing him. Stunned, his mind seemed to explode. Some oldmen shareholders said unless Young Do can compensate all losses, the vote will be postponed. Obviously they want to put him to step along the road, his private property can not be enough. Standing beside him, Dong Wook was angry, he muttered a curse.

- "Shareholders Yeon"

The call came from the bottom of room interrupted insolent tone of the old man who criticism Young Do that made him and all of them look back.

"Chairman Shin" - It seems that the words resounded in the room. Nari smiled at the man she loves, he stared at her in surprise. Nari move upward, keep stolid countenance, she looks authority, said: "Sorry for arbitrarily to come the meeting of Zeus though I was not a shareholder."

- "So why do you come? Who lets her here? " - A voice asked.

Nari: "I want to inform everyone a recent misunderstanding. As we know SIB invested for projects of Jeju JG - conference center, according to the news that the contract be canceled . That is not true, SIB continued cooperation with Zeus, so i hope that people do not get this reason to make hard with President Choi.”

- "As far as I know, SIB did not want to cooperate, the shareholders of your company are strongly opposed. What do you have to guarantee for me to believe? At least you must bring the contract to here. Furthermore, not only a problem related to SIB, President Choi did not fulfill responsibility to Zeus. The best you do not participate in my job.”

Nari: "I am assured by my power in company. I am the chairman of the board of SIB, can’t I decide to cooperate? If let others control my powers, I sat in that position will be mean nothing ". - What this shareholder said, it wrong result, in SIB her mother is holding to mobilize other shareholders against her and stop her protect Zeus. But Nari resolute, strong, she responded: "Another problem of Zeus, your mean is about misappropriating and trouble in Hong Kong. Okay, yes, I should have a guarantee for you. I carefully calculated, the total amount of damage for everything is 589 billion won. I will be who compensate this money.”

Voice of buzz around the room, no one can believe what she’s just said. They wondered if she was joking or ask her to do so for what reason. Because that amount is too large. Young Do pulled her hand, he frowned, whispered: "You withdrew what you said."

Nari smirke, she said: "Everyone assured, i’m not joke. My own property has been known, or all of you doubt that i don’t have enough money. Yes, exactly I would use my assets to pay. This amount will be immediately transferred to the account of Zeus if people abandoned the idea of dismissing President Choi. Think carefully. Ultimately what shareholders want here is just profit. If the dismissal of President Choi, all you also get nothing. But if you agree with my conditions, simply to retain a President that people hate, but the large amount of that projects will flow into the pocket of you”.

"Why Chairman Shin spend such a large amount of money for this? " - Jong Suk looked straight into her eyes, he asked.

Nari: "Chairman Lee, you know reason .... So how is the decision of the shareholders?"

.....................

And last, the meeting had ended, people leave. Nari came up to Jong Suk, she told him in a spiteful tone: "I'll never forget what you did. Let's remind that you were so lucky when I don’t prosecute you.”

Jong Suk:" Why do not you do that? Do what you want. Or because your love?”

Nari: "Nonsense. I respect you because of little emotional for Jong Suk before, a brother, and not for evil Jong Suk now. You remembered that today I won and after I will win. The shares that you hold in Zeus, I will take all back”.

Jong Suk: "Do you want to take it now? I'll sell it for you with the price that you’ve just used, is all of the remaining assets of you.”

Nari: "You, What did you say?”

Jong Suk: “You’re scared? This action is to sacrificed for the one you love. You dare do it again for him or not?”

"Ri Ri "- Young Do called - "Don’t care him. We go. My dad want to tell with you.”

He pulled Nari away out of sight of Jong Suk to come where his father was waiting.

Dong Wook:" What you had suggested in the meeting, i’m very thankful. But do not think that because it will make me accept you.”

"Choi ahjussi, i’m ... "- Nari suddenly dizzy, shoulder pain. Subconsciously she touches it, the wound bleeds due still not healed. Young Do panic, he immediately took her back to the hospital.

...............

"Nari, how do you feel?" - Young Do was worried to ask.

Nari: "Well, i’m ok?"

Young Do: "You’re not necessarily to do that? That amount equal to half your assets. I could not take it for company.”

Nari: "I do this voluntarily. You do not fret or cause of your self-esteem that you don’t get. Think that i loaned. When you have enough, you pay it back for me.”

Young Do:" Oh, so you know to when i can pay all. If you calculate interest, how do i know to do?”

"All your life. And the after life, after life."- Nari affectionate smile, she sat up in bed, arched toward him. Her lips searching his lips to give him a hot kiss. Two tongues intertwined with longing of many distance days.

Suddenly, a voice cleared throat cut intense emotions of the young couple. Nari and Young Do have a look at who broke their atmosphere. Just saw this people, Young Do confused, he stood up and bowed respectfully: "Mrs.Sung, I'm sorry"

Sung Kyo - Nari’s mother, she glared at him and nasty to say to her: "I’ve just heard, you came to the shareholders' meeting of Zeus and vowed to use your assets to help them.”

Nari: "Yes”

Sung Kyo: "Are you crazy? The money that you were hard to make. But dare you give it for him?" - She pointed to Young Do

Nari: “It turns out that you still remember the money what i earned. So the way to use is right of me”.

"Nari "- Sung Kyo yelled angrily, turned to Young Do -" What spell that you did with my daughter to let her do this?”

...................

Jong Suk never stop watching her. He stood outside monitoring everything. Secretary Song asked him:" Chairman, are you ignored? We had to be hard”.

Jong Suk:" You did not see that Nari has prepared? Some shareholders agreed to support us but to last minute they change. On the market, her ability is not small. Besides, she also knows more. Were you fired from the company, right? Do not worry, I will arrange for you a new job in P.L”

Secretary Song: "Thanks, Chairman"

"Anyway, just see her happy smile on her lips is enough "- Jong Suk whispered, suddenly, his heart feel spasms, pain .......

 

 

Part 25.3: Finish to start

Next one month,

"Young Do, in this shop with me for a moment" - Nari pull him to the store's fashion of brand D&G. She meticulously select some new clothes for him, choose the tie and matching accessories. Young Do frowned, he asked: "I do not need new clothes, why do you buy for me?”

"You go to work Hong Kong tomorrow, I just want to give you something. Do you know when meet partners, wearing an outfit chic, elegant and trendy is respect them and make it more convenient. And, I want when you wear it, you will remember me. " - Nari laugh, she took a pile selected and pushed him into the locker room. After time, finally decision of Nari take all these items.

Young Do: "Haiz, why did you buy it. It was so wasted.”

Nari: "It's okay. Who say that the model is so handsome, made me what i should select. All is nice.”

Young Do: " Oh so you mean to blame me because I’m so handsome, right? Aigoo with the ​​girlfriend is director of fashion company, everyday i have a new clothes to wear. Haha”.

Nari: "No, .... Must be 10 sets clothes per day. Hehe."

Young Do laugh. And so they walked together on the path of their own happiness in the bustling city of Seoul.

..................

Suddenly, Young Do froze, he felt embarrassed, and Nari she quickly let Young Do’s hand go of, in the heart aroused a feeling of fear. Young Do muttered and call to see who is standing in front of him and found two people approaching them: "Yoo Ri".

"Two you are officially a couple?" - Yoo Ri impassively, suddenly looked at him and Nari.

As thousands of things hastily run through mind of Young Do, he should end it, he do not want to hurt Nar morei, he began to pull Nari to hug her, speak to answer but Yoo Ri faster than him, preventing him speak before. She said: "Needless to say, your expression is now clear answer then. Between us never say this, so today let's talk here. We broke up, I never love you. From now on you live happily with her. I just wanted to tell you that. I go, my boyfriend is waiting.”

Yoo Ri finished speaking, she ran to a nearby car where a man was waiting for her, he opened the car door for her and the car take two people of them disappear in night.

Young Do shocked, he did not understand what was going on anymore. Obviously he must be saying this, but Yoo Ri's say all the things he needed to say. Nari suddenly laughed as she hugged belly and laugh, laugh like no end. He raised an eyebrow with the familiar gesture: "How are you? What laugh?”

Nari: "OMG, so funny. Abdominal pain but I can not be stopped. Haha, Young Do, you’ve just been kicked. Haha. Losing face too. President Choi how to become who was kicked? You always say the broken before, making heart of girls be sad. But today is the opposite ... .. haha.”

Young Do was embarrassed:" Hey, You poked me. Do not laugh anymore .... I told you not laughing anymore.”

Seeing Young Do turned away, seemed angry, Nari immediately put her arm around his neck from behind, she said:" Well, do not tease you anymore, ok? Anyway, it did not matter. Because who say it, is not me? Right?”

"You dare say that? "- Young Do come back, hugging her waist.

Nari:" Of course….never. I want to be with you forever, how can i leave you”.

Young Do's eyes light up, satisfied, he closed his eyes to kiss her on the lips, Nari wanted to continue joke him: "Ah, her new boyfriend is so handsome. It turns out that she is falling in love with Lee Seung Gi.”

"Who is Lee Seung Gi? Huh, handsome? I’m more handsome than him "- Young Do grimaced

Nari:" Oh, You do not know Lee Seung Gi? He was so popular that you do not know. Last time with Woo Bin, you also said unknown. They are idol of Hallyu. You should also updated about infotainment. Or because you’re jealous them, so you should pretend.”

"And also mention another guy huh. I don’t know Bin or Gi or anything else. Not interested. "- He puffed her cheeks.

Nari:" So who idol that you know? Maybe you only watch Victoria Secret show? Need me to introduce for you? I knew some of hottest models.”

Young Do:" Well, send me the phone number of them”.

Nari: "What ???”

"You suggested. Scared? Home quickly, do not say any more miscellaneous "- Young Do hit lightly on her head and drove her home.

...............

Room 1305B, Hillstate,

Yoo Ri sat on the sofa, she talked on the phone:" I have followed all your advice, Jong Suk. When i met them, I have to say broken with Young Do. You don’t worry, from now on they will be happy together.”

Jong Suk: " Ohm, the amount that i promised, I transferred to the account of you”.

Yoo Ri:" I do not understand what you think. In the last minute give up. In fact, it is also irrelevant me but ... . too crazy. Like that all your efforts were thrown into the sea.”

Jong Suk:" You do not need to know about it. Live good for your life. Never meet again or contact with Young Do ".

Yoo Ri hung up, she the television to see. Well, she will not interested or involved to president, chairman anymore. She was too tired. Start from tomorrow, she will live her own life, dedicated to the work and looking for a real man for her. Hopefully it will be Seung Gi.

... ..Jong Suk, leaning his back in chair, sigh ... Image the eyes filled with tears in misery of her, the blood flowed make him obsessed. He needs to stop, he can not continue to let the girl who he loves more than himself  endure the pain. Now how many time he takes to forget her and have happiness for himself ...

............................

Mansion of Nari, in Gangnam,

Young Do was parking car in garden. She winked told him: "Do not come back your home tonight. Stay with me.”

Young Do:"Are you fascinated me?”

Nari: "Yeah, agree??”

Young Do:" Aigu someone like you? How dare you suggest a man like that?”

Nari: "But I just told with you”.

There was another surprise for them again tonight, as stepped to the living room, Nari saw her brother. She asked: "What are you doing here this time?"

Hyun Jung was folding newspaper and placed it on the table, he replied: "Now why have you came? Tonight I sleep here.”

"Huh "- Amazed at what he said, Nari feel sad -" Why do not you go home to sleep with your wife?”

"This is also my house. Parents before returning to USA, had told me must watch you. I heard that lately Young Do often come to us home to overnight? "- Hyun Jung turn to Young Do, he said: " You do not have a house sothat you have to live in my house. And it  is too late, you quickly go back.”

Nari: "Haiz, you’re thwarted people. I’m not a kid. You come home with sister-in-law.”

Hyun Jung:" I only keep you do foolish things. Remember the girl when broke up is the most people have to receive the damage. The boy like me is very normal. You’ve just give for Young Do a half of your assets, you do not do anything more stupid ...... And you, Mr.Choi, don’t you come back home??”.

Young Do sighed heavily, he was rubbing Nari’s head to comfort her:" Well , i come home. Anyway tomorrow I also have a flight soon. I have also something unprepared. Goodnight.”

Then Young Do say goodbye to  Hyun Jung and leave. Nari frustrating, she glared at him and resentful to her room to sleep. Hyun Jung is very rigid man, she’s going to be away from him about 2 months. He will fly to Hong Kong to directly administer the construction of hotel. They will not have time together because she needs to go back to the work to earn back the money and assets. It will be a new struggle in long time and full of tired.......