Chapter 2

The Heirs 2: The power of the crown

 Chapter 2: Heart flutters

Part 2.1: The worst school day

Today is a unluck day with Nari, she does not want to be entangled in this complex problem, she just wants to be safe, be attention to learn and gain highest achievement. But the life is not simple as we want.

The story is ....

Nari was going to the library room, her one hand holding a heavy stack of books, another holding a milk to drink. And she thought about lessons. CR jumped up and made Nari be scared (such as chimpanzee escaped from cage), which Nari startled and slammed into the girl, spilled milk on the books and her clothes. This girl yelled: "What an ugly girl. Your eyes blind not to see me. What the hell were you doing? Did you know this uniform was worth the money? The poor-er as you had enough money to compensate me? "- She stood up, shouted at Nari. CR was next to Nari and feel trembling. Nari stammered: "Sorry, I was apologize sincerely." The hallway became more tumultuous, noise and crowded, everyone in here looked at horrid face of this girl and saw NR. She continued: "I told you before that, the peoples like you should leave school is best. Here was inconsistent with you. It's nasty .. ! @ # $% ^ & ". Then she hold Nari’ hair.

Whence, YD and MS were going to stop to watch. ES ran towards NR, dissuade them: "Hey, what were you doing? This is the school so you stopped. Not this girl said apologized to you”.

She laughed: "I didnt accept this apology. You were not confident of Kim Tan’girlfriend that you can speak to me . It is true that people belong to the same group, they protect each other.”
MS turned to YD, he did not say any word. YD did not want to ES was bullied but he also did not want to protect her again. MS spoke: "This younger, nothing why made noise like that."

The brutal girl glanced at MS and turned to ES, NR: "ES, I heard you were daughter of the dumb maid in KT’ house. And you, Nari, your family was more dog-poor, wasnt?”

Everypeople were surprised by this saying. YD were angry, he shouted: "You saw me silent lately and she wanted to be overbearing. Get out of here, you were holding my way”.

She was so scared. "Why hadnt you still gone?" - YD shouted. She rushed over to WC. YD walked coldly. ES, Nari, CR bewildered and watched him. MS was also surprised, he chased YD.

ES comforted Nari, asked: "Were you okay?"

Nari was cold to look ES and reply: "I was fine, thank you ". She also did not know, she was sociable why in that moment she acted with ES as such.

ES was unexpected with Nari’ behavior, "well" - she left off .

Nari was picking the books were dropped. CR helped her: "I was sorry ... just me".... Nari smile: "I were okay, really. Neednt to be worry about me. With me to the library”.

 

Part 2.2: Thank you, YD

That is Nari’ worst school day, she has just been a few days to learn in here . Because of this shame, made many people know her - one person is ugly and clumsy.

"Haiz .." - she sighs and go to her part-time lazily - Love restaurant.

She has worn uniform of restaurant, having two guests enter. She run to their table: "Hi, Would you like anything?” Nari finds a pen and order book and prepareds to write.

"Tobokki, How about you?" - MS asks YD, then turned to look at waitress.

He shoutes: "Eh, ugly girl . You are girl who do something wrong and be bullied at Jeguk school. That's right, I remember. "- MS points her and be surprised, made YD also attends.

YD turns to Nari, that is the first YD knows her presence. Nari is equally surprised. MS happily continues: "Hey, are you doing here?"

Nari nods. She sheepishly, mumble: "Thank you YD". YD is surprised at Nari saying. "I don’t do that ‘cause of you. So you needn’t say thank. Ah, I call a ramen". MS quickly interrupts: "Hey why do not you say thank me, I also help you. Why do you say thank him each. He did that only because of ES."- MS suddenly covers his mouth, he know he slipped of the tongue. YD glared MS, kicks his feet under the table.

Nari writes menu quietly and leave to go into the kitchen. Her mood is sadder and worse. Why? ... "Her thank was not been accepted."

To end of the tired working day with depressed mood, Nari is supine, walks heavy steps to go home. She wants to go really fast to back home, bathe and sleepy to forget everything. Nari ran across the street where the phantom is parking ...

 

Part 2.3: Strange guy

Today's weekend, Nari doesn’t go to school. Her mood after one long sleep is much more comfortable than yesterday. On the crowded street, she turns into a small cafe to enjoy breakfast, texts her best friend (not CR, you will know her in some next chapter :D). Nari's schedule is...in the morning go out with friend, in the afternoon work part-time at Love restaurant, in the evening do homework. Her daily life as such, and with her, she is always happy with her life.

Life isn’t as expected . When she is cleaning the table, she heards the phone ringing “love is the moment..”. She stops working, answer: "Hello". The voice on the phone replies, Nari’ face becomes discolored. She is panicked, turn off phone, cleanup work what is doing and run to boss to request him to finish work soon. Rushing to the door, she doesn’t know she impinged YD and his mother who walking on the street. Nari goes near where the young man is standing and greeting her with a wave. He looks like handsome, the same age as her or over 1 and 2 years old.

Nari amazes, she puffed her cheeks: "Why do you know I’m here, Jong Suk (JS). How many times I have told you not to come here and find me. I’m busy, you should go home". She wants to turn to leave but the guy pulls her: "Cause you do not call me when you’re back to Korea, so I have to ask your parents. I miss you so much, long time no see ". JS hugs her (the hug of brother and sister or Nari’ boyfriend. Who is Handsome guy crazy in love with Nari ugly girl ;))). "Do you have dinner? Eat with me, ok" - JS pushs her into the car. The car starts running. Nari is reluctant to follow JS. She does not know that, at that time YD is amazed to see her.

YD want to chase the girl who impinged his mother that not say sorry. But he stand back. YD remember girl whom is freckled face, work part-time at the Love’ restaurant (but YD does not know she also works at a grocery store), was bullied by a rich lady, and she belongs to social welfare group. Now, she is going together .... called “the rich".

YD is gawking to look, so surprising, so unexpected, and a little mysterious. He laughs.

His mom says YD "I’m ok, you must not  chase that little girl". She continues, "She was rushed to meet boyfriend. Ah, that’s right, you never have introduced your girlfriend to me? My son is too handsome, dont talk to me that you dont have "- Mom smile beaming, teasing her son.

YD is shy. He is embarrassed to reply: "Mother ......... This year I’m going to have university exam. Let’s go home . I want to eat rice that you cook. "

 

Part 2.4: She dreams of him, he thinks of her.

Monday morning, YD is more extremely excited to go to school than every day. The fact last night make ​​him be curious. He wants to explore, wants to know. This image, he can not stop thinking. A mysterious girl who he wants to discovery....

But, what he is going to do because it can take him be back old memories, reminds him to remember of ES. This is a coincidence, isn’t? Two totally different girls but the god let them enter his life by the same way. YD can not think so much, and if he did not dare to think again. Now he just enjoys her, as she will make his life less boring, will delete the image of ES in his mind.

Yesterday, YD goes to school earlier than every day. "School is quiet, fresh air, warm weather. Yes, spring has came, winter was over "- YD thinks. His life has two most important women - Loss one people, meet one person. Find one person, loss one again. His heart has been never perfect, never been enough warm. Deep inside his heart, it still very cold. YD is walking in the schoolyard, enjoying this space.

He sees the view, suddenly, his eyes stares in the front stone bench. His eyes light up, he moves behind this stone bench.

She does not know that people looks at her, she is still reading intently, preview today's lesson, and eating breakfast. She loves the early morning, so she goes to school everyday in time.

YD’ voice breaks the quiet atmosphere: "Hey freckled face, that is studious."

Nari startles, she drops the bread is eaten, look who is back. She is amazing to see his face. She quickly stand up and clean-up books, do not say anything to take steps. YD continues to : "A few days ago, you were to thank me, today your attitude to me is that."

Nari looks at him, sad sound. However, she does not express, she does not want him to see her heart. "He made it, not cause of me. If nothing, I must go. "- She says.

YD: " Hey, That is the way you talk to people who is older than you ". Nari is turning to leave. YD isn’t easy to give up. YD chases, stands in front of her (long legs that step must be faster than =))). YD looks at her, says loudly: "Eh, Who was the guy yesterday, went bentley to pick you up at your work part-time. Woah don’t tell that is your lover”.

Nari hears that is so surprised, she looks straight into his eyes.

YD is interested, he puts his hand in his pocket, looks back at her," I heard you belong to  social welfare group. So you know the handsome guy and have bentley? Well actually he is not as handsome as me .... Strangely. What is that mean? "- He laughs.

Whence Myung Soo goes to (lovely guy always appear at the right time), he looks YD, then looks Nari (so surprises) and talks:  "What, what are you talking, YD. You have rich boyfriend? Or is it brother? "

Nari is confused:" No, you mistake wrong person "- she pushs YD and flees.

YD is angry ‘cause she dares to leave when he does not allow, he turns to anger on MS: "Did you sleep here again after coming from club?" - YD screams and goes. MS does not understand, he says, "Yes, why are you yelling at me. Hey, hey .. How is that? Plz talk to me. "- He chases YD

........

Tonight is one long night, ... With him. He can not stop thinking about her. Who are you? CES appears again ....

With her, in the dark room, for the first time, she dreams of him. Looks like she smiles and be happy because he is besind her.....

 

 

*** Coming soon: Chapter 3: The gift doesn’t dare to give you ***