Chapter 24

The Heirs 2: The power of the crown

Chapter 24: Revenge

Part 24.1: The mysterious disappearance

Boeing fly high up in fluffy white clouds, floating away. Every scene is under ground and little as grains of sand, could not identify, Nari was really away Côte de Granit Rose to escape to a new land. She was lying on a soft bed is designed specifically for her plane but she can not sleep, hungry, she went to find food ......

- "Hey, do not believe that Zeus - a big hotel - has so many terrible scandal. The company of Chairman Shin is also investing in Zeus. I'm afraid the company will be affected by it.”

- "No, I heard our company have stopped cooperating with them. But you know, there are rumors about to change owners of Zeus.”

- "Really. What about old president?”

- "Who knows? Because he does not capable of operating company”.

- "Unfortunately for a handsome man like him. I just saw him in the newspaper that i had admired him.”

- "You’re indeed a people….But he's about to loss everything. At this time, though handsome without money if you would dare love?”

The conversation of two flight attendants that Nari overheard, make her as dumbfounded. She could not figure out what they are saying. About Zeus, his company? But why be lost, why scandal happened, why SIB stop cooperation .....? These questions do not explanation for her mind reeling. She tugged the curtains of the compartment, frowning asked: "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, Chairman" - They were surprised and startled to see her - "What can i help for you?”

Nari: "I asked you what you’ve just said? There is Zeus, Zeus hotel of Choi’s? What happened?”

Flight attendant: "Chairman, you did not know anything? How much luckless dumped down Zeus. The media only report on this issue a few days ....... Oh, Zeus is a leading hotel chain in Korea. May in the plane have a few newspapers mentioned it, Chairman, please wait for me to find and give it to you”...

..........

Nari receives the magazine that flight attendant gave. She had to try to hold her spirit to can read the full text of this. As he lied to her again, the problem of the company is not as simple as he said. Zeus real meet danger. Too many terrible things are happening with his company. The chief accountant of Zeus misappropriating 80 billion won and fled overseas, disappeared, not found. Hotel construction is being built in Hong Kong was detected that use substandard materials, so it had been suspended and may face punishment. And the conference center - Jeju JG - that previously she invested to help him, SIB also terminate cooperation, a decision she does not know, with the reason is the recent scandal and the weakness of the Board director to terminate the contract. This impact significant to financial of company because he has poured money into the project. A few days more, Zeus will have a  extraordinary shareholders meeting that if he can not be solved, surely he would have to leave the chair of president company. Nari can dimly guessed the deep interior of this tangle of trouble, no coincidence that all happen at the same time. She throw the magazine and rushed into the cockpit, she hastily said: "Captain, I need to return to Korea. We're not going to come Hawaii. You make arrangements with air station to change location."

..............

As soon as landed from the international airport - Inchoen, Nari comes to the company. Her appearance at the SIB after the accident made the entire staff surprised. She opened the door of Chaiman’s room where her throne. Nari shouting: "Ommani."

"Oh, when ‘ve you came back to Korea?" - Coincidentally, her brother - Hyun Jung is also present here.

Her mother, Sung Kyo, the former chairman of SIB who has given the crown for her daughter, now she authorized rights to run the company in the days of her daughter convalescence; she went to Nari, hug and ask the health of Nari by the love: "Have you feel much better yet? These days that how you lived in France with Hwang ahjuma? Sit down here, let me see my lovely daughter. I miss you so much”.

Contrary to happiness, happy to welcome of her family, Nari grimacing, frowning, she goes straight to the point to ask:" Trouble of Zeus is your plot, right?”

Sung Kyo: "What do you say? I do not understand?”

Nari: "Do not pretend. Zeus Hotel, the news in media, that is because of you?”

Hyun Jung: " Well, this news also spread to France? I then read it? You’ve read it. Don’t care. Zeus and we do not have any relationship.”

"You kidding me? Why do this with Zeus? Why push Young Do to dead end? " - Nari screamed, her eyes as if to cry.

"Young Do" - Sung Kyo and Hyun Jung gasped surprised when she mentioned this name - "Have you remembered him?"

Nari: “I have not never forget him, I just pretended. Ok, Mom and oppa do not have anymore questions, please answer me. Were two you planning to harm him? If not mistaken, I guess that you were people bribed accountant of Zeus and monitor of project as well as officials in Hong Kong.”

Hyun Jung: "Don’t care about him and his company. Retribution for him is too normal. Everyone  just want to pay revenge for you.”

"Revenge. I did not need"- Nari smirk - " Stop all thing.”

Sung Kyo: " Nari, you do not protect him. He's not a nice guy. Forget him and come to Jong Suk, that guy kinder than ten thousand times.”

Nari: "Jong Suk, is Jong Suk, he was also who think this plan, right? Don’t care about who i love. And do not force me to follow. Omma, quickly take a cooperation with Zeus, continued conference center Jeju JG and clean the messy in Hong Kong.”

Hyun Jung: “This girl. Our family just want good for you. Ultimately what did this bastard bewitched to make you be crazy about him?”

Nari: "I will leave Young Do, just as I do not want to see him hurt, misery. I do not want revenge at all. Let him go, Hyun Jung oppa”.

"No"- Sung Kyo protest, steadfast gaze -" Zeus will dissipate, SIB can not continue to invest and be like an arrow shot away and could not withdraw. Now that's not for you because the company. If we cooperate with Zeus, profitability and reputation have been adversely affected.”

"Mom "- Nari was angry - "Now SIB is mine. I am chairman, I will make a decision.”

Sung Kyo: "Company that i has lost many of effort to build, i will not let it be ruined by your stupid decisions. If you want to invest in Zeus at this time, remember, though i did not have greatest power but I still have a stake in this, and not just me, make sure you will face opposition from other shareholders. "

"You're threatening me? I do not want to fight with you. However, you had challenged, i would agree. Omma, you take advantage of the deep relationship from decades with the board members. And I will have own moves to break the plan what harm Zeus of everyone "- Nari indignation, she left the room.

Call of Hyun Jung still echoed:" Nari, Nari, how dare you speak to mom  like that? Come back here quickly, Nari ".

Although there have tradeoffs, sacrificed everything in the world, she is certain to save Zeus, to save him. Because he was living of her,if he pain, she will hurt more than a thousand times......

.................

Nari calls dozens of phone ​​as if to blow up this mobile, but he did not hear. She felt more anxious and immediately came Zeus to meet him.

"Are President Choi here? I want to see him urgently "- Nari asked the receptionist.

Staff:" President of our company is not here. You can leave the identity and message.”

"Where can he be? "- Nari muttered thought, suddenly a voice called her name. She turned to strangers, this was his father, Choi Dong Wook and his personal assistant. She bowed politely to greet his father. But Choi Dong Wook, after so many years still indifferent and hate her. Maybe that is tradition between two family Choi’s and Shin’s and not easy to remove.

Dong Wook: "Oh, Chairman Shin. It is an honor because you has condescended to visit us. How should we welcome you here? How do you feel comfortable that you’ll not playing bad with us by pretending to invest and then you pushed my company to the edge of abyss”.

Nari: "You do not say that. You misunderstood. I never meant it. The cease cooperation with Zeus was not my decision. Can you tell me know where Young Do is? I will explain to him.”

Dong Wook:" You teased me? SIB is yours. Why wasn’t  the decision of you? Talking about Young Do, I remember. Where did you hide my son? Why has he yet came back to South Korea to deal with the consequences?”

"What you said? Two days ago, after the phone from Korea, I do not know who he called for. But even then immediately Young Do took a plane to Korea. Why say that he is not here?"- Nari amazed asked.

His assistant interrupted to explain, he said:" Last week, president Choi arranged work and said to find you. As you said two days ago, the president had called me and I also notice the whole situation tohim. But from that day, i did not see  president Choi. Actually I have contacted the airport and known president entry into Korea but did not appear again.”

As a horizontal lightning to her ear again, Nari panic, the mysterious disappearance of him makes her heart pitter, a premonition not good .........

 

 

Part 24.2: Conspiracy gets revealed

"Disappeared, where can he go?" - Back in the room of her mansion, Nari murmured wistfully. But suddenly heard footsteps coming towards her, she lifted her head to ask: "What's the matter, Hwang ahjuma?"

"You're still thinking about Young Do? Have any news? "- Mrs. Hwang put a glass of hot milk on the table for her.

Nari: "Do you feel strange? Apparently he was in Korea, but why not to the company. More few days, the shareholders’ meeting will take place, he can not disappear in this moment. I’m so worried. Or maybe .... Jong Suk also come back Korea, can he related?”

Mrs.Hwang: " You're skeptical too. Because you do not have feelings for Jong Suk, you have these thoughts. I thought that maybe Young Do have some works to go somewhere to handle it.”

Nari: "Haiz, I still see suspicion Jong Suk. Maybe he's not related to the disappearance of Young Do, but certainly related to the troubles that Zeus met recently ... .Ah right, Hong Kong, I remember now.”

Mrs.Hwang: " Remember what?”

Nari: "Exactly, scandal in Hong Kong can only be created by Jong Suk. I remember correctly that Jong Suk was very close to Mr. Leung who is Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Take people to work here and make building of Zeus was checked that use shoddy materials and construction was forced to stop, it was his conspiracy. If only our family will not be easy to defeat Zeus, by Zeus isn’t also small company …… ahjuma told Mr. Park prepare car for me, i needed to get out now.”

"Where are you going? You were  just about to go back home? "- Mrs. Hwang worried for her health. Nari did not answer, she prepared quickly and rushed to a private car and the driver drive her to house of Jong Suk ..

...... ..

"Oh, Ms. Shin. A long time since I saw her come here "- Household of his family is cheering when he saw her.

Nari: "Baek ahjussi, was Jong Suk oppa in home?”

Baek: "He is on the room, you wait for a moment, I’ll told him that you came.”

Nari: "Do not bother, I will up "....

Walking on a large hallway with statues and marble floors exudes luxury, patterns carved subtle, glow bright brilliant color of gold; Nari stood in front of his room. But when she pushed the door in, suddenly she heard a familiar voice coming from inside, so she tried listening.

"Chairman, I congratulate for your plan be succeeded" - As the voice of a woman, so do not see face, Nari has not been able to guess who she is.

"No, no, not finished yet "- Jong Suk spoke -" Only when I officially grasp Zeus in hand and have her , you tell the congratulations to me, Secretary Song.”

Secretary Song: "That day will come soon, I believe. Because everything always goes according to your plan.”

JongSuk: "Well, thankfully. Though I do not want Nari be hurted, but this time due to her accident that control of the company is authorized for Mrs.Sung, so we easily get the support from her mother to stop contract with Zeus.”

Secretary Song: "Well, Chairman Shin, she would never suspect that the help for him, was also hurt him. News about SIB stop cooperation with Zeus has spread everywhere, would not have any financial company dare invest with Zeus. And what do you want to do with him?”

Jong Suk: " He is very stubborn. I opened a simpler path to choose, but he didn’t agree”.

Secretary Song:" The shareholders meeting is upcoming. Even if he does not agree to cede the whole number of shares, the disappearance of him in the meeting, also help you. With the number of shares that you holds, the control of Zeus will belong to you is up to 60%. I am positively to buy more shares and entice other shareholders sided with us.”

Jong Suk:" I know. That's why I let him disappear for a while. The only obstacle we must overcome is old men - Dong Wook. He was not simple and more dangerous.”

Secretary Song:" Haiz, if he sign, everything can be more simple”.

Jong Suk:" Damn, hit him, made him starve or do every way, but he was so stubborn. I'm going crazy because of this bastard. Even with Nari, he was no different. I thought after the plan outlined in the evening, he will permanently leave Nari, so that ultimately he followed her. He also found to Côte de Granit Rose before me. While I had to come to every house by the estate of her family to find.”

Secretary Song:" Well mention it, I remember, Yoo Ri, she find you. "

Jong Suk: "She was a annoying woman, not doing anything that she still dare to ask for money. I have not told that she went to the hospital to damage for Nari. And Young Do, he knew I was the one who arranged the meeting that evening, Yoo Ri pretended to be sick and create a drama for Nari see.”

Secretary Song:" He know it? So Chairman Shin, she know?”

Jong Suk:" Probably not. But she might not be able to believe what he says. So, you continue to find ways to entice shareholders of Zeus for me. Next 5 days, we have a lot of work to do to be able to fully grasp Zeus in the hand. Now I have visited President Choi. Haha.”

Evil laughter echoing in the air, Nari could not believe her ears about what she heard, also unexpected Secretary Song, who she always believed, is spy. And Young Do and Yoo Ri, Jong Suk is plotting to capture Zeus and especially the mysterious disappearance of Young Do, all because of Jong Suk. She was scared, ran quickly away from this awful place .......

"Ms.Shin, Where are you running? Have you met Mr. Lee? Stay here more litte time, I'm reminding the kitchen to cook dinner for you "- The old housekeeper asked her when he saw she was rushed down the stairs.

Nari panting, she tried to keep bradycardia, regain calm after the shock, she replied: "Yes, well, my family called for me. I have to come back. Well, I also met Jong Suk oppa.”

Mr.Baek: "He’s still on upstairs, huh? Why not see you home?”

Nari: "I told him not to do, because he is busy working with staff. You do not blame him, I go. Annyeong.”

Just a few minutes after leaving the house of Jong Suk, Nari saw Secretary Song drive from there on. She patiently waited for a while longer, is Jong Suk. As he said, is to see Young Do, just followed him, Nari can know where Young Do is. She told the old driver carefully followed Jong Suk to avoid detection ......

 

 

Part 24.3: New enemy, old enemy

Two days before in Côte de Granit Rose,

The phone about news from Korea that Young Do was sad, he could not believe that he had just left from job for a week that had many thing happened. In France, he could not reconcile with her, the girl he loves, but he must return to Korea to save his company. This whole night, the rain outside patio was falling, the chill of the air, the pressure of work and her heart, made Young Do not able to sleep. He walked back and forth in the living room, thought. The sound of clock reinforces the emptiness, the loneliness of his. Tomorrow he would be temporarily away from her, he did not know what to do, saying goodbye was so hard. Young Do find a small piece of paper, he would write all those feelings, his thoughts in sending this letter ... .. He quietly walked up to her room. On the smooth white bed, she is intoxicated with dreams, he smiled watching her beautiful face was like angel. Young Do found himself too stupid to now realize the ugly girl in high school who he was always indifferent, was exactly who he need, he wanted in his life, that he also loved her so much. He bent down and kissed on her soft lips, then secretly put the letter under her pillow, hoping the morning when she wakes up, she will read and understand the feelings he has for her ... ..The rain yesterday also passed, newer 4 a.m, dawn is not yet up, the scenery outside just was dim, but here was nothing, Young Do had to call a taxi to come to Paris and the hotel where he was booked to arrange baggage that he brought and then went to the airport and catch a flight to Korea soon. But this night was not only Young Do awake, Jong Suk was also unable to sleep. His actions, Jong Suk knew. When  Young Do was leaving the house of Nari, Jong Suk took people to follow him  and he quickly on his own plane to make a new plan to implacable enemy .... .

......... Young Do found to Bugatti what he have sent in the airport, climbing into the car and drove quickly to promptly return the company. Even when going to a deserted highway, suddenly have 4 cars running and forced to his car stop on one side. Young Do was panic, he brakes the car, he sat in the car waiting to be able to understand the situation is ongoing. Nearly 20 men from the cars that came out, they knocked on the window and said to him: "President Choi, quickly off the car and follow us."

He could not do anything else, he can not fight them, he had to accept to listen to what they said, although he knew that it would be bad things happen to him.

.................................

Jong Suk stopped before the house hidden in a deserted area. From a distance, with illuminated by the lights of the car and inside the house, Nari can see the surroundings. When Jong Suk stepped out of the car, in the front of door with four burly men dressed in black suits are closely guarded, they bow with him. Nari said to Mr. Park: "You call people to come quickly to me. The more people, the better. Hurry up."

"What about you?" - He asked worried.

"I'll be okay. You go quickly lest they discovered". - Nari softly closed the door. She takes advantage of the dark and dense bush around here, round the back, find a place to break into.

........................

"How's he?" - Jong Suk asked the guy who go with him.

"Still so, Chairman". - The men respectfully replied.

"His endurance is good" - Jong Suk said, smirked.

They went together to a room, there are two other black suit open door for them. The interior has nothing, a table and chairs, space was stuffy sothat a window does not have. As well as outside the home or here, in the room are arranged peoples wear black suits. The man came with Jong Suk and talk to him, he walked to the middle of the room, saying: "Hey, wake up." One saying, two saying, no answer, he shouted angrily, rock hard legs on this man: "I told you wake up.”

Winced in pain, people are slowly lifted his face to look him with indignant eyes.

"Why dare you look at me like that?" - He resented the attitude, raising his fist forward.

"Stop, Moon Joon Young" - Jong Suk ordered - "Do not do that"

"But...Chairman, he dared attitude with me" - Whom Jong Suk called Joon Young be angry.

"You called him like that, he would not listen to you." - Jong Suk sinister laugh, he lifted the tennis balls on his hand - "Once upon, president Choi loved to play this game with you, right? So now want to him hear you, then you should do this." - Jong Suk threw the ball to Young Do’s head. Joon Young also imitated, he laughed: "You can not expect that you also have days like today, right? Bastard, Choi Young Do. You deserved it, here's what you have to received for all things that you have done with my life.”

Jong Suk:" Of course, how you can expect who in the past has always been bullied by you, now is good adjutant of me. Young Do, Young Do. ... You never proud of your position is achieved, because there are always people pass on you. What you need is try to go further. This is the difference between me and you, I'm in top and you are on the bottom.”

“Joon Young "- a weak voice, Young Do said -" I know you hate me about things I did with you in high school. I sincerely apologize to you. But you believe me, Jong Suk's not nice guy, do not listen to him.”

"Sorry, sorry. I also have to say that i will never forgive you. During life, you live in the regret"- Joon Young said and hit Young Do continually -" You know what that says bad about Chairman Lee. He was ten thousand times better than you. How I can forget what you do with my family, thanks to you that my parents was unemployed, made me and my sister could not go to school. Chairman Lee has saved my life, help me funding for study, for me a job, a house.”

"Okay, Don’t recalling past stories. A stupid guy is like him, do not understand. "- Jong Suk pulled Joon Young out of anger. He turned to throw the papers to Young Do and say:" I said the last time you quickly sign the contract for transfer shares of Zeus for me. Anywaywith the scourge of Zeus recently, you wouldn’t be able to hold the position, in the company who take sides you, also hadn’t many people. Also, accept to leave Nari forever. If you meekly agree, I'll forgive you, will give you a comfortable life."

"You can not think of anything else?" - Young Do curved lips, he raised an eyebrow - "You do not fight me back so you have to play this despicable game, huh? You never get Zeus and her. Just wait when I was able to escape, you’ll die with me. I'll make you go to prison. "

"Hoho, prison? I challenge. You think only you have a relationship with officials and i’m not? Every relationship just for the money. You think your assets much more than me? " - Jong Suk laugh. Suddenly his eyes became violent, he said: "You thought I crave the company of you. No way. Nari, I told you leave her. By the time, you still did not? You should die, if you do not exist in this world, Nari will never treat me like that. She'll love me, only me. "

Jong Suk took the wooden chair, he ran towards and dam on Young Do. Chair shattered. The angry as can not stop, he shouted: "untie for him."

Black suit men immediately obey him. His hands wound redness of the rope, pain, Young Do not be reactive.

"I told you sign. Do not challenge my patience." - Jong Suk was ing pen in Young Do’s hand, but he threw it aside. Enraged, Jong Suk stepped hard down right hand of him: "You treat him for me. See him be stubbornness to when."

At this time, the door opened with the appearance of some people. Tthe new black suit come in, he said: "Chairman Lee, ....."

 

Part 24.4: Idiot, I love you.

Nari walked a few around the house, but she could not find a way to break into. Here too closely guarded than her imagination. Front door, back door, balcony upstairs also have people, about more a dozen, and is also not up to the guys inside. The fear surge in her. Nari suddenly heard a rustle in the grass behind her. Suddenly turning back, is 3 black suit guys, they discovered her .......

"Chairman Lee" - one who escorted her, he told Jong Suk - "We see her walking around here. Chairman, how do you want to handle her?"

Jong Suk was surprise, he lifted the foot off the hand of Young Do, looked back at the girl they mention. Nobody strange, is Nari, he was surprised and not believe his eyes with her presence here, who he never want her to come here and see the other side of him. He said: "Nari, why are you here? Since when have you came back to Korea? .... Quickly let her go."

Nari did not answer, because in her mind just now exist only his image, no longer is the illustrious President but a Young Do with re-bronzed skin, dry lips dripping blood, whole his body just covered with blood, the white shirt that he wore in the day he found her, turned color. Everywhere just full of wounds, old and new. Eyes dark circles, he forced open his eyes to look. Nari was running back to him quickly, she lifted his face, holding his hand, laments: "Young Do. Look at me. What happened to you? Why to be like this? I would take you to the hospital. Do not make me afraid, Do Do ".

Eyes cold as ice, Jong Suk went out, he pulled the hand of Nari: "How do you take to get here? Get away from him."

But Nari hugged Young Do tight, she said in sob: "No, no. Quickly call an ambulance to come here. Please do it, Jong Suk oppa."

Expression, her feelings for Young Do, Jong Suk could feel markedly, it was as provoked him, he pulled hard Nari’s hand, forcing her back at him. The grief, hatred etched deep in her eyes, her heart. Nari slapped on cheek of Jong Sukwith angry: "You're sadists. Why did you do that with Young Do?”

"Because of you" - Jong Suk replied coolly, he was tired and not want to hide - "You know the reason, why pretend to ask me."

Nari: "I do not love you. Never. What you do today, it made me believe that my choice was right. A cruel as me is not worthy sothat i love. If you want between us exist friendship, let me can respect and regard you as my brother, so stop everything, let us go. I'll forgive everything you did."

"Friend? I do not need it. Cruel? If you want to know, open your eyes to look clearly how is truly cruel" - Jong Suk bitter smile, he grabbed the iron bar nearly held up and toward Young Do. There's nothing more to think, the only thing she could do was hug him, though little body could not shield out of his body. Jong Suk slowly throwing iron bar back to the floor. Now although he wanted to kill Young Do, but if doing so, he would hurt her, he did not want to hurt her.

Nari was too scared, her heart was pounding to wait and fortunately Jong Suk didn’t do that. Young Do was trembling, his hands covered with blood pressure to caress her face, trying to say: "Ri Ri,  leave away here. Don’t care about me. He was crazy. He can hurt you. "

Nari: "No, I will not go anywhere without you. Young Do, try to endure a little more, I have called people to save you. Listen, I read your letter, I'll give you a chance, so please do not leave me. I love you, Young Do".

Just finished speaking, noise of the car, of the argue and fight man. A men frantically run from downstairs and said: "Chairman Lee, had people come here to mess. We can hardly stop them."

Hearing that, Nari smiled with tears: "Well, they're here, you'll be fine, Young Do."

Joon Young says softly, whisper Jong Suk: "Chairman, she called people come. If not quickly handle, all things will ruined."

"One stay here with me, and all out of. Do not let them go up." - Jong Suk replied calmly. Suddenly a man in black suit go passing, Jong Suk grabbed the gun in the holster at his waist and started pointing at head of Young Do. The fear every time a rising, Nari trembling asked, "Jong Suk, you .... what do you want to do? Put the gun down. Do not joke like that."

"I was not kidding. It's not toy gun." - Jong Suk was angry, he cocked the gun and moved toward the left chest of Young Do - "Nari beloved, according to you,where i should shoot to? In his stupid brain, shattered his face or a bullet to the heart. "

Nari: "You.... you’re so cruel."

"I or you’re cruel, Shin Nari" - Jong Suk shouted - "What’s the point that i’m not as him? I knew you before, and is who understand you best. Love that i do for you, also more than he is for you. Why you choose him and not choose me? It's you push me to this path."

Nari: "Jong Suk, how much I must say, love can not be forced ...."

Jong Suk: "I do not want to hear. You called peoples who came here to save your boyfriend, right? Maybe,they are trying to come here. There's no more time before we’ll be disruptive, we have to solve this story definitely ...... Young Do, you quickly sign if you do not want to be shot broken skull ".

Young Do: "Shoot. If I die, you’ll be in prison."

"Haha. I also wanted to try a life in prison is like. Unfortunately, it was very difficult to happen. Because I just need impute for others. You do not challenge me" - Jong Suk immediately shot a bullet closely to the foot of Young Do as intimidation. Gunshots echo all space.

Nari: "Jong Suk, please, oppa.Do not do that. Zeus is really important for Young Do. If you want that i’ll give for you everything you need. Let Young Do go."

Jong Suk: "So marry me. You’ll do that?"

"No" - Young Do was screaming, he grabbed Nari.

Jong Suk: "No, no, no, all is no. Finally, there are two options. If you want her, then you will lose your career. And Nari, If you wanted to save him, I would have married me. Simply, just a game that players have to choose that who knows sacrifice for someone you love. Fun? I count from 1 to 3, then you have to give me a decision. One, .... Two .... "

Each passing moment, Nari and Young Do feel extreme stress, body stiff, they can not think what to do. When voice counts "... Three" emanating from the mouth of Jong Suk, the door burst open, footsteps running and that is when gunfire rang a second time. Blood trickled bright red blood, drenched shoulder. Panicked, Jong Suk immediately throw the gun away, he rushed to Nari: "I'm sorry, Nari. I did not want to do with you. Sorry."

Nari is lying full of arms of Young Do, she brushed Jong Suk, did not bother to him. She put the hand to wipe the tears were rolling down his cheeks: "Do not cry, Do Do of me. I'm okay. Wound is small. Do not worry."

"This idiot. I said many times before, huh. Do not ever do blundering for me. I’m not worth." - Young Do blame, he cried, tears of remorse, he have to who protect her, not contrary.

Nari: "You fool no less. I said that I love you."

Young Do: "I love you too. Love you very much. Sorry to tell you too late."

"Not too late. At least you said that you loved me" - Nari smiled, she gave a kiss on his lips. But only a fleeting kiss, when Young Do can not feel this kiss, her eyes closed and fell. Nari sunk into deep coma. "How dare you stand there? Get away and contact with hospital, quickly" - Jong Suk told two crowd who half of his side, half of her side. He was bracing her on hands of Young Do and holding her to quickly run. Young Do also tried to drag the body is full of wounds to follow them .............