Chapter 11

The Heirs 2: The power of the crown

Chapter 11: Engaged party

Part 11.1: The song for you

Nari leaves the house since early morning, earlier than usual, just because she does not want to confront her parents. Walking on the way to school, she thinks about what Jong Suk and her family said, thinks of her dreams, thinks about him. She is an ambitious girl that perhaps she wants all but now she must choose between love, family and power. She does not want to give up anything.

... ... Nari is sitting in class to wait the teacher, suddenly Young Do is running to class, angry: "Hey, Ri Ri. How will you explain about yesterday? In the morning, I called you but you didn’t answer."

She quickly finds in the bag, but she remembers that she was leaving home early, so she forget bring mobile: "Young Do ah, I'm sorry I did not bring the phone, so i did not know you called. And this, after school, i will talk later. Here is crowded and the class is going to start.”

Young Do kicks the table: " No, I want you say right now. If necessary, i will talk everyone go out or you go out with me.”

But the teacher is in the class and see Young Do, teacher ask Young Do leave out immediately. Young Do goes to the door, he still looks back and says: “I will go back in the lunchtime to find you. Don’t hide me.”

Nari sighes heavily, she meets him and know what to say to him. Saying that she is the daughter of the enemy of his father, saying that she is not allowed to love him, saying that she is going to be engaged with Jong Suk. Lesson in this morning ... as last forever. As he said, in the afternoon, he runs around to find her ... .. Young Do runs to security room to watch CCTV and when he knows that she is at the cafeteria, he goes there immediately. He asks her many question: "How is your relationship with Jong Suk? How do two you know each other? When and how long? What’s mean that he said to me? And why yesterday did you dare leave me, and today i told you that you didn’t hide me but you’re still. After all, what is the secrets that you have to hide me?”

Nari: "Have you eaten?’

Young Do: "Do not change the subject. Reply quickly.”

She pulls his hand to sit down at a chair, calmly says: "You have lunch with me, ok? Sitting here, i will take more food for you. What about it,, after school in tonight, I will tell all to you.”

Looking Young Do’s eyes glare at her lovely and pick up pieces of meat to put his mouth, Nari smiles.

.........

After school , Nari saw Young Do waiting her at the door of class. He hastily put her hand to the car be parked at the school gate. Nari asked jokingly: "Today is not a motorcycle? I like to sit behind your motor more”.

"I do not think so "- Young Do pout -" It looks like that you want to ho by car more, especially like sitting on Lamborghini. If not, do not have reason to leave me.”

Young Do continues: " Where do you want to go? Somewhere to explain to me.”

Nari doesn’t think, she replies:" Yesterday, we wanted to play bowling, so now we play, okay. You do not need to rush. Play to be fun, and then i will say.”

Young Do has to follow her, even though he doesn’t have any mood at all, he is very impatient to wait for answers from Nari.

... ..The sun went down. In the street, the high-pressure lamps is , light the darkness that is covering all Seoul ... Nari nods and laughes: "Well, it’s time. From this moment, I will say to you who I’m really. First, we have dinner frist, okay? I'm hungry. Today we will come to my favorite restaurant. Ok?". He let her lead the way, until the driver stops in front of a French restaurant. He looks at the sign, reads the name "L'ami Louis". Then he steps out of the car, opens the door for her, "New Rich, do you know the most expensive restaurant in Seoul?."

She doesn’t say anything, goes into the restaurant with a warm welcome and all the respect of both management and staff as she was more than VIP.

Finding the familiar seat, Nari needn’t looking at the menu, she orders: "The same as usual. Foie Gras and Sauterne ..... And you, Do Do?”

"Me too"- Young Do tells the waiter then turns to tease Nari:" It is true that you always make me surprise and curious about you. You are like the nobility, knowing the caste of French food and call their name as real French.”

When the waiter brings the wine and pours into a glass, she picks it up and shake. enjoy it. She looks at him and replies: "Because I was born and lived in France. But time was not continuous but also about 7, 8 years. Perhaps, when i’m a child, i has been known about French food, so I feel a special love for French one. Coming back Korea, I’m really hard to find a restaurant with cooking and having taste like the French restaurant, until …”

"You accidentally discovered this restaurant?"- Young Do says when he sees her stop to think.

Nari shakes her head: "No, until my brother opened this restaurant and hired chef from France to give me after I craved Foie Gras to be mad but not find a place that have standards in Korea.”

Young Do lets knife and fork down on the table, rolls his eyes to ask: "Your brother? Bother who same parents with you? A luxury restaurant - how new rich can open. So You’re not a new rich, you are financier. Yes, It can be true. You say lie me again? But one thing I always wonder why i never find any piece of news about you on the newspaper or magazines”.

Nari: "The way like that i did, you couldn’t find out who gave you the gloves. Bribed."

Young Do: "Who are your parents? I always suspected. If you’re new rich, why you’re acquainted with the powerless family as Ji Ah’s and Jong Suk’s -  Secretary General, Prime Minister of South Korea.”

"Can I stop answering this question? And about the story yesterday I’m sincerely apologize. But do not misunderstand me, I and Jong Suk haven’t any love at all. Who i love is you"- Nari sadly replies - "Do Do ah, I will tell you all my secrets as I promised. But now, please don’t ask me okay? In this romantic place, I want to be happy with you. I do not want us to keep on questioning each other ".

Drinking a sip of wine, Nari’s eyes stares at the opposite table, she mutters:" The girl will be surprise sothat she can’t speak anything, the boy will wear a ring on his girlfriend's hand and ask that “Will you marry me?” The girl will happily nod ... and the guy will say “I love you forever” ...... This evening, that girl is the happiest women in the world”.

"So Don’t you be happy? You’re having dinner with the most handsome guy."- Young Do smile to .

Nari suddenly becomes sad: "The happiness isn’t complete. Any girl always dream of it. But I, ... I really want to once heard you to say that you love me, Do Do ah".

Young Do stuns by what Nari has just said. Right, from day two people officially love each other, the friends also thought they were a couple, but he never said he loved her even as he liked her, not once. He did not know why. In the past, he spoke to Eun Sang three words easily, why now he can not open his mouth, it's too hard.  Doesn’t he love Nari? No, no.., if he has to leave her, he'll really miss her, if she is injured he will be hurt, she’s happy he will be happy, she is upset he will be sad. So what is the reason......

..A musician is playing violin the song “Until You” to give the couple that Nari has just said about, she mumbles singing along to the song. Suddenly, she turns to Young Do: "Have you never hear me sing?"

Young Do nods, not understand what’s happening, he saw her forward to sit down at the piano and say on the mic: "Hello, everybody. I am Nari. Tonight I want to sing a song, firstly for two young lovers sitting here. I’m really jealous the love of two you. I wish that both you will be happiness forever. And this song I also want to give the boy that I love. I want to tell him wahtever can happen I’ll still love him. From the first moment, although he did not know who I am, but I fell in love with this lovely boy. I love you and ... I'm sorry.”

     The piano mix with her ​​voice, it’s clear, gentle, and warm ... Young Do hears her sing, he feels sorry with her so much, who must say sorry is him, why she says apologize. She loves him, love more than herself, so he can’t respond a feeling adequately to her. Is that right? Love with Eun Sang ended, he should forget the pain of first love that be devoted a love for Nari .........  “I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more" - Every word that she sings as pierce Young Do’s heart…....

“The day we met. Frozen I held my breath. Right from the start.

I knew it I found a home for my…..Heart beats fast. Colors and promises

How to be brave. How can I love when I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone. All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid.

I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more”

...........In a hidden corner of the restaurant, Jong Suk is also sinking into her voice until the song ends. Cold face, he says to the man sitting oppisite him: "It is erse, her personality is this. It's time to act. You quickly work and remember to complete before tomorrow morning” ...





 

Part 11.2: The hurt truth

The sun in the morning is lighting down the large room, Nari is stretching to awake. She walks into the bed, prepares uniform and books for the new school day. But she can’t stop thinking about last night, she did not have enough the courage to admit to him that she is the daughter of chairman of Royal group and the heir of SIB bank. However, the most thing make her think, isn’t her cowardly or he still didn’t say love her, because of a slap of her father, the first time. When she went home, he was angry cause she still was next to Young Do. Her parents sent people to follow her. They were enraged when  they know her dating the heir of Zeus and crazier than when she still wanted to continue this relationship. And the slap is of course that Nari had to accept  for the her fight. Nari hopes that it is the only thing they can do in this relationship and not forced her to leave him.

.....Nari says the driver to stop at here distance from school, she get out the car and walk. Suddenly from nowhere, a black BMW is parked next to her. The door is opened, Young Do runs and puts his hand on her shoulder, laughs: "I thought that you live in Dongjak-gu, why do you go from Gangnam-gu?"

"Stupid" - She pouts to say

Young Do: "You say who is stupid?”

Nari: "Not you. No one is so stupid that track other, you rode motorbike to follow bike on quiet street. The sound of your motor is so special. It’s strange to not recognize.”

Young Do: "Ahh, you knew me follow you so you took me to a godforsaken place. Do you know how I’m miserable? Once mosquito bites, once i’m sick. So he thought it was your real house.”

Nari: "It is house of my maid. Who tell you’re stupid ... So you … you want to be compensated what”.

Young Do removes his hand from her shoulder and thinks. Looking at his inscrutable face, she can not stop being worry. "Tonight, you insist on eating Ramen with me, I'll introduce a people to you" - Young Do gentle smiles.

She breathes a sigh of relief: "Ok, I’m free tonight . But who do you intended to introduce for me?”

"Secret "- He laughs to avoid her question - "You make me admire you. Your study is top1, more than Chan Young. Do you miss him, boyfriend of Bo Na? Yesterday I was surprised about your sing and play piano, language. Eventually, how much talent you have?"- Young Do asks.

Nari: "Not only English, Korean, French as you knew but also i can be fluent Chinese, Japanese, Spanish and a little German”.

Young Do round his eyes:" Oh my god! You’re monster”.

Nari: "Oh, I forget… and Vietnamese”.

Young Do: "Vietnamese?”

Nari: "Vietnam, do you know? In south of China, border with the East Sea.”

Young Do: "Why do you learn this language’.

Nari: "It is a country full of potential to develop economic, a favorable area for us to invest and have profit. Moreover this country has many landscapes, the delicious street-food and two great men ih the world that I admire." - Looking at his bewildered face, she goes on to explain: "Ho Chi Minh President, Vo Nguyen Giap General in the Vietnam people’s army. Still do not understand? Oh that's my stupid boy. You should learn about history of the world, i’m sure that you will recognize many interesting things in Vietnam ….. Or when you finish the university exam , would you like come to Vietnam with me? I want to come back to Vietnam this summer.”

Young Do: "Do you want me to travel with you. Only two people? Travelling the world to a stranger country, just you and me”.

Looking at his shifty smile to make Nari feel embarrassed, her face flushed: "Do Do, What nonsense are you thinking about? Do not go, do not go with you?.”

Young Do: "Why not go any more? You invited me? I agree."

Despite her shame, Young Do takes her hand and smile happily to walk to school. He hopes this happiness will always last forever. Yes, he also likes her. He likes her smile, her eyes, likes a people who has a huge ambitious is her, likes the one who love him more than herself. Now he do not wonder who she is, her family is new rich or financier. He won’t care anymore, and will not ask her. When she wants, she’ll tell him, he just need her be next to him forever.

.......

Going to school, Young Do and Nari does not know what happened, when all students in the school are flocking to eye their side. They’re a couple, no one doesn’t know, why do they behave as if it is surprised by something new? Kang Min Joon, the girl bullied Nari and her friend run to and open to apologize with fear: "Nari, I'm sorry, I did not know, did not know. Please forgive me, please, …”

She starts crying to make Nari confused. Young Do voices: "Have you left school? Now, what’s hell are you doing?" ...

... From far, Bo Na and Eun Sang are watching and talk about them. Bo Na boringly shakes her head: "It’s poor for the boy's elementary, find another love, but it suspects that he will not keep it. She's so cruel to keep a secret”.

Eun Sang: "No way to help them?”

Bo Na: "You do not belong to this group, so you can’t know. Zeus and Royal had a feud extremely horrible. More than 20 years, they have been opposed each other, competed projects and contracts, even in the darkest tricks to win. It’s not doubt that the day son and daughter of two group fall in love.You see that it is thrilling as love novel?”

Eun Sang: "Haizz, no way?”.

"Really why not? You can not help them, so do not worry about what isn’t your story. You should be worry about our" - Kim tan is coming from behind to hug Eun Sang - "I told you go to school today with me, why did you go first?”

Eun Sang pushes him and grimace: "I'm not kidding. I really want to help two us”.

Kim Tan: "Unless you are the king of the world. When you can change the thought and delete two family feud.”

.....About Young Do and Nari, two people are still wondering what happened in the school, why all students behave strangely with them. Myung Soo runs and gasps: "Nari, Nari, why did you hide that you're daughter of chairman of Royal group, and the heir of SIB bank. From ugly duck turned into a beautiful swan, you made me too amazing. Now, you make me more surpised.”

Listening what Myung Soo has to say, while Nari stands motionless, Young Do immediately grabs Myung Soo’s hand to quickly ask: "What did you say?”

Myung Soo: "Surprised? So, am i”.

Young Do: "Quickly, why did you say that?”
"The news in this morning" - Myung Soo says and gives the new magazine to Young Do - "All the newspapers.”

Young Do tremblingly takes it. In the first page have a big words show his eyes: "The darling daughter of chairman of Royal, bright heir of SIB bank will make the engagement with the only son of the prime minister of South Korea, the heir of P.L group on May 20th at The Shilla hotel". Young Do can’t believe his eyes, the image of her and Jong Suk in the newspaper. He silences. Myung Soo shakes his friend: "Young Do ah, Zeus and Royal. If your father know, ... "

Young Do pushes out Myung Soo’s hand and looks into her eyes with indignation. Nari with red eyes, stammers: "Do Do, I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you. But I'm afraid ... i ..." He throws this news toward her, shouting: "Do not say anything else, I do not want to hear".....

... Looking at Young Do’s shadow, she understands the situation between them. No, from before, it’s always that, near in front of eyes but could not reach. He left her. Right from the beginning, Nari should not go far like that. Cause of her selfish and wanting to be him, she does not only hurt herself but also make ​​boy who she loves ... also hurt….





 

Part 11.3: Sorry, Do Do

Really a long school day! Nari sits silently as statues at her table, dully. She does not want this to happen, not her plan. She does not want him to know her true identity in this way. Thanks to the news in this morning that it had more reasons to all students in the school talk about her. Who is pretended to congratulate her upcoming engagement, and smarm her. Who put a slur behind her that she is skittish, wicked and knew in the future her will be daughter-in-law of prime minister, hold some shares of P.L but also want to tease or want to rob property of Zeus. Even Chae Rim, a friend of her in the early days she stepped into Jeguk, when Chae Rim knows, she also shunned Nari. Yes, she is a bad liar. Nari wishes that the class will be finish quickly, she is afraid of gossip, fear of loneliness are surrounded her, she did not have the energy to stand, to walk through public opinion. She will fall ... ..

... The moment has arrived, the bell ring, between allmost students, she is alone. Towarding the school gate, suddenly Nari sees his shadow. As a motivation, she runs quickly to pull him back before he steps into car.

"Do Do ah, can i explain? Please, I did not intentionally want to lie you "- Nari adjures with heartbroken. Of course, not only Nari feel that, and so he is, Young Do pushes her out: "Explain, explain what? It’s enough. You made ​​me submerge in your lie”.

Nari: "I'm sorry, really sorry. I wanted to tell you. But I'm scared, scared that you will leave me, afraid that you'll hate and despise me. Sorry, Do Do.”

Young Do: "Although you say or not, it’s same as that you were afraid. But if you have admitted to me, maybe I would not have hated you so much.”

"So it’s good. You should hate her from the start, it won’t annoying" - Nari and Young Do turns to look, this voice is of Jong Suk, he goes on - " I warned, but why not listen? Oh! Why do you look at me with that eyes? You're younger than me. Don’t insolent with me.”

Nari shrieks in : "Jong Suk, why do you come here again? Go back your home, do not provoke Young Do.”

'I made you feel discommodity? Seem that your father had once recommended to do business with my company, ah, it was right to be beg, but this time, the project was failed. We can say that we have fate with each other, you should not rob my girlfriend. You should be congratulated for me"- Jong Suk changes his tone, just hug tightly Nari, he doesn’t care about Young Do’s anger is forming increasingly  in his eyes. He still be fun to laugh with his victory and asks her: "Do you think if i will celebrate our engagement at Zeus hotel. i know, if now i change a place, it can be not have time, but because Young Do is the heir of Zeus and also a friend of ours. I think that he will be happy to help us and finish the preparing earlier. And if we organize in here, we can save money, Young Do can not take more money from friends, right? Do you also agree with my plan, Young Do”.

"Two big groups are going to connect. Yah, no, it must be three, and SIB. So, you also want to be free. Usually, the price that is at my hotel, celebrate party, it is expensive 30 times more than other trivial hotels. If you want, I can just only 10% discount "- Young Do laughes bitterly and goes into the car. The car is run fast in the street.

Jong Suk watches follow and says contemptuously: "It’s so arrogant. The luxury hotel, if i open an inquiry about tax again, your family will be bankrupty and you'll have to live in the street. At that time, see you bto dare talk to me like that”.

"Put me out, ok?" - Nari is trying to get rid of Jong Suk's arms until he let her go -" You do not have to mess with Young Do, if you continue, I won’t forgive you. Also, the news in this morning that of yours or my parents”.

Jong Suk: "Is it important? Before or after, he will know it, you daren’t say, let me say to him to help you”.

"You're too intolerable"- Nari says sadly and leaves immediately. She was too tired, too painful. She does not want to argue with Jong Suk anymore because her head just have Young Do’s shadow that is around. Her love in high school will end up like that? ......

...... .From that day onwards, she daren’t appear before him. Although after that news, some students in school still talk about, but she does not pay attention, she lives as shadow wander in Jeguk to the day of engagement. At home, she is too. Nari’s parents do not scolded her anymore, maybe they were satisfied with news that is of Jong Suk because it made her leave Young Do ... maybe …..forever.

...... ..

One day before the engagement.....

Today, Nari is absent. She has to follow her mother to prepare dress, and gorgeous look for the party tomorrow. Yah, if she had to go to school with a quiet atmosphere, she did not want ......

"How are you going to solve this matter? Silent and angry in whole your life" - Myung Soo asks Young Do when he is standing on the balcony of the school. Still so, Young Do does not say anythin, his eyes just look wistfully down the school yard. Myung Soo sighes and not know how to help his best friend. He goes to leave Young Do with alone. Myung Soo takes the phone and dials to Ji Ah to ask to meet her but Ji Ah can not go because she is busy with filming commercials. Myung Soo just wants to ask her about the current situation of Nari, ask her if she has any way to help them, but that's of Nari’s family, how Ji Ah can interject and change. Moreover, she and Jong Suk is friend a long time, she can not betray the friendship with Jong Suk.

"Give up?" - From behind, Kim Tan comes to Young Do, he says vaguely and his eyes follow Young Do’s eyes direction. Silence .... Kim Tan looks at Young Do: "I ask that you do not say anything. When you followed Eun Sang, you knew that she has loved me, and her mother is a maid in my house, why you didn’t give up. Now, why do you give up so easily? I was engaged with Rachel, but i can solve. Nari hasn’t engaged with him, you want to intend to give up. The son of the prime minister? You’re also the boss of Zeus in the future. Yah, and the feud of two groups was happend more than 20 years ago. Isn’t the right that God helped two you meet each other to delete all thing. Do you love Nari truly? If love her, don’t care about her family. Or do you still like Eun Sang. you can’t.”

Listening a long word from Kim Tan, Young Do glares at him: "Say so much, don’t you feel tired? Do you see that you’re so ungainly to annoy others?”

“Aish, this boy" - Kim Tan says to the shadow of Young Do ...... ..The leaves is rustling in the wind.


 

Part 11.4: Say of heart

The Shilla hotel, May 20th, 2014, 19h55’;

Ji Ah opens the door of lounge and goes: "Wow, you're so pretty today. Normally, of course you are, but today you’re most beautiful. Today is your happy day, so don’t be moody face. Cheer up.”

Nari frowns her face to look Ji Ah:" You're here to annoy me, good friend.”

"I led you to go to the stage. Next 5 minutes, it will be start. I’m afraid that you’re not familiar with the spotlight and the audience, you can be tripping. Therefore, I want to go there with you." - Ji Ah shrugs.

Nari: “It's not my parents and Jong Suk be afraid that I will flee. So they want you watch me”.

Ji Ah: "You also sympathy for me .'m not just your friend, I am a friend of Jong Suk anymore. Three of us were friend since they were young. I still remember very clearly when we were 2-year-old, we had met by chance at Jong Suk’s birthday to celebrate him 4-year-old and became friends since then. Sometimes, I’m a bit jealous because I didn’t understand why Jong Suk was always care of you more than me but really in my hearts was so happy and always wished two you could become a couple. Unexpectedly, the time goes by, the emotional of people change. Jong Suk still loves you. I’m a between-people, if i help you, i won’t be wrong at friendship with Jong Suk. Nari, I’m so sorry, I’m not able to help you and Young Do”.

Nari: "Why did you favour me and Young Do before?”

"I thought that you were kidding. Love some time and then you’ll leave and go back with Jong Suk as the way i tease boys ….. Sorry"- Ji Ah puffs her cheeks and her face regret.

"What are two you doing that your face is surly grimace?"- A gentleman goes to two girls.

"Hyun Jung oppa, when has you came back Korea? Has sister-in-law gone with you?” - Nari looks up at the face and run back to hug him.

He also receives her arms, cuddle her: "My sister is so beautiful. Long time no see, I can’t recognize you.”

Nari lets him out: "Oppa. Why have you told me that you came  back Korean for me to pick you up in the airpost? I thought that you wouldn’t come back”.

Hyun Jung: "Why haven’t i came back? My lovely sister’s engagement. Today, your sister-in-law can’t be back, you know that she has just had a baby. Why did two you grimaced with each other?”

Ji Ah and Nari unanimously says: "Nothing.”

"So, quickly go out, the guests are waiting"- Hyun Jung looks two girls and laughes - "Ji Ah, you’re pretty too, more mature, more y. It is true that in the future you will be a big star. Do you know that now i’m a your big-fan.”

..... Standing in front of Shilla hotel, Young Do steps to step back, hesitating. He also does not understand why he had come here, to see her, to blame her and hurt himself again. Tonight is a great event with so many journalists to get information and not only the plutocracy, but also the politicians. So, the Shilla hotel is rent all and the security in this area is also strictly protected, except the guests in list, no one comes on. Young Do boldly toward the room's engagement  of P.L corporation and Royal group but immediately he was stopped by the guards to ask the invitation and his name. Young Do're confused how to answer, a voice is coming from behind: "He is my personal assistant ... Jeguk Group" - Kim Tan and his father goes to. Hearing this, they immediately bows their head and get out of the way to invite.

"Aren’t you so stupid sothat you introduce that you’re Choi Young Do of Zeus corporation. I’m sure that you’ll be left out. Zeus is not in the guest list.” - Kim Tan shrugs to tease Young Do.

Young Do: "Thank you.”

Kim Tan: "I do that not cause of you. It’s because i don’t want you always think about Eun Sang. Yah, I told that you were my assistant, but you don’t have any idea. Haha, I should say that you’re my maid. Haha "- Laughing happily, Kim Tan wants to delete all sadness in Young Do’s heart, but Young Do is silent and look for. "You find your seat by yourself, okay?" - Kim Tan says and leaves to go to the seat was arranged with his father.

.........

Hold Nari’s hand in the stage with splendid lights, Jong Suk smiles at her: "You’re so beautiful, Nari ah”.

"A doll in a glass case can’t be beautiful" - Nari whisper in his ear. The whole room becomes silent. Listening to MC announce the party is officially started. Below, Nari’s parents, Jong Suk’s parents are happy, smile happily because from now this two group will enhance our position in the market a new level, Nari’s family will have a firm backed from the power of the Prime Minister of Korea. They just wait until college graduation and organize wedding for two children to become real connexion.

Timidly put her hand on Jong Suk’s side, she is reluctant not to receive the ring from Jong Suk who is waiting to wear it on her lovely fingers. Nari looks around the room, thinks where he is now and if he is resenting her. Suddenly, she recognizes the familiar shadow, eyes to eyes, each tear fall on her cheek. Not only Jong Suk, but also the guests are surprised not to know what's happening on stage, Jong Suk looks to follow her eyes, to be ..., he quickly wear an engagement ring on Nari’s finger. MC says that the engagement is ended, now is the moment of partying and congratulations. The lights flash from the camera of journalist consecutive capture the moments of important events, many people surround her and Jong Suk, it makes ​​her overwhelmed. Finding again, that is him. He is here to look at her, and now he turns his back to leave this place. It's him, she can’t unmistakable, his shoulders, his back, he always be lonely and cold as the first day she met him, but now because of her, she made them more lonely. As the voice of her heart echoed, Nari can not control feelings now, she turns to Jong Suk: "I'm sorry".

"What did you say? What are you going to do? It's finished."- Jong Suk is confused about what she wants to do. Hold her back but can not. Abusing the crowd, she runs out quickly toward the door ......


 

Part 11.5: Love in the Han River

Jong Suk is surprised by the action of Nari, but inherently he is who have high self-esteem and sensibility to every situation, he still seem like there is nothing going on, smiles happily to guests, do not tell anyone about mysterious disappearance of Nari. With him, she just needs to be docile to now is enough, just everyone knows that she will be his future wife.

....

Around the hotel, in the the lobby and at the gate has many the journalists, reporters are standing. It’s difficult to overcome this siege without being photographed. Nari feels feverishly, she glances around the crowd and runs to her bodyguard to borrow their phone. She dials his familiar numberphone: "Young Do ah, it’s me, Nari. Where are you? The main gate is too crowd, I can’t go out. Can you go to tailgate of hotel? I'll be there to meet you."

She finds a way to crept and hide herself to go to the tailgate of hotel. About Young Do, he is surprised and can not understand what’s mean of that call. He awake or dream? As the heart tell him, he tells the driver to drive car to tailgate. Steping out of the car, do not believe his eyes, she is standing there to wait for him. Why? This time, she must be in there - splendid luxury room with fake smile. Hate her so much, feel hatred her, but in this moment, he just wants to delete all when he sees her. Young Do approaches and hugs her, as he is afraid that she will disappear from his arms. Nari sheepishly put pretty small fingers to lightly touch Young Do’s face. Is he, yes is he, the boy who she love most in the world. Remembering something, she pulls his hand urgently: "We should go fast. If stay here, we can be detected by journalists". Young Do opens the car door for her, sits on and the car is rolling.

The car rolls, rolls, but do not know where stops. Sitting in car, Nari and Young Do are not talking to each other. The car goes passing the Han River, Young Do tells the driver to stop the car. Both people walk along the river. It’s nearly in the summer, but cool blast of river water as remove hot air of early summer as well as delete any discomfort and sorrow in the hearts of two people.

Young Do suddenly says before: "Why are you here?".

Nari: "I saw you at the Shilla hotel. Why did you come here?”

Young Do: "You have to answer my question before".

Nari: "Didn’t i answered? I saw you, because you were there, so I want to meet you, I miss you, miss you so much. I do not want to continue the engagement with Jong Suk, in there and pretend happy. I can not, I want to be with you. What about you? Why did you come? Haven’t you still forgive me, still hate me, or …”

Getting Nari’s answer the reason why she escaped from the engagement, as well as the question from her, instead of the answer, Young Do hugs her and puts her lips a passionate kiss. This time, he's not shy or embarrassing anymore. Nari also hugs him, kiss him. The time as stops, and this moment will last forever.

...... "I think carefully" - Young Do turns to talk while holding her hand and walking - "We'll come back to talk to your parents. I promised you that i would not care about your family. Now is too, although who your parents are, I won’t care. Whatever feud, who remember anymore? I just want to be with you”.

Nari stuns to hear what Young Do said, he wants to face with her parents, wants people to know, recognize and support the relationship of two. She is confused: "Do Do, this is not so simple. Your father? Not only have the acceptance from my family."

Young Do: "Do you believe me? If believe me, you should listen me. I will have a way to solve. Rinie ... Now." - He lift her hand up and says - "I do not like you wearing this ring. Can’t you understand to put it out before you meet me? If you like, i can buy hundreds one for you."

Young Do quickly put the engagement ring with Jong Suk out from the finger of Nari and threw it down the large, peaceful Han River.

"Oh, what are you doing? The diamond on the ring completely natural and it weighs 5.1 carats. It wasted "- Nari pretends regret to . Young Do turns to glare at her.

......... ..

He holds her hand affectionately. She is pretty in pink Valentino dress, he is not elegant in tuxedo, but when they walk together, they’re a beautiful couple. Along step out of car, they go together confidence between journalists is taking photo for the hot news to come on the lobby of Shilla hotel.

During the room, when realizing the strange disappearance of Nari, her parents inquired everywhere. But when she unexpectedly appears, with the other guy. Jong Suk's mother asks: "Nari, where did you go? We have found you. And who is this guy?”. Jong Suk looks at this scene, he feels so angry, pulls her hand out of Young Do and whispers in her ear: "You're crazy. Do you know where is? Why do you come to with him? Do you know how to think? This is not a joke of you. Ask him get out of here. I will find a way to resolve.”

"Put me out, Jong Suk. It’s you. You made us meet this situation."- Nari scooped Jong Suk’s hand out her.

Now, Nari’s father says: "What’re you saying? Who can say to me what is going on?”

“An nyeong ha sim ni ka. I’m Choi Young Do "- Young Do bows politely with Nari’s parents, he goes on saying - "Nari does not want an engagement with Jong Suk, she wants to be me and i’m too. Hope that you will allow me to be with your daughter."

After professing about their relationship and asking the permission of Young Do, everyone is amazed, Nari’s parents are angry. Especially some reporters from magazines, major newspapers get involved in the room, immediately they massively crank to take pictures and get information. It’s an unexpected and interesting news. Hyun Jung sees something wrong, he tells two families should leave here to find a quiet place to talk and he also do not forget to apologize to the guests. Jong Suk calls bodyguards to chase all journalists out and the he looks at Young Do spiteful: "You're an idiot. Look what you caused. I will not forgive you. You’re bastard, go away”.

"You think I'm afraid you? Accept the fact that she chose me, not you." - Assertiveness of Young Do’s also evident in his eyes, even the guards are trying to take him out. Kim Tan appears suddenly to pull Young Do: "You listen to me. Come back home. Stay here isn’t right."

Staring at her shadow that is fading after many people. Eyes to eyes, Nari also tries to look at him last time before Hyun Jung take her to leave the room. Young Do sighes to walk to the house.

..........

Extremely angry, Nari’s father slaps strongly on her cheek. Redness and hurt. Hyun Jung holds his hand to stop him hitting her again: "Enough, appa. Calm down. Listen her explain”.

Jong Suk's parents are now on new spirit to dawned, they angry: " What did you think to do this? How have my family and Jong Suk treated you? Don’t you understand the position of my family? While the engagement of my son, to be the future bride leads other guy come to and say that do not love my son. It’s shame.”

Be afraid and embarrassed, Nari’s parents quickly say apologize and ask the forgiveness, but they do not ignore and leave with Jong Suk.  Now, in here, just have 4 members of Nari’s family. "You go home and think about what you've done is correct or wrong, and find way to solve the consequences. What I said to you before, you heard not to understand?" - Her father says. Before leaving with her ​​mother, he does not forget to remind Hyun Jung: "Stop all the news in tonight. Not only the honor of my family, but also most importantly  is of Prime Minister’s family. They certainly will do that, but we also do with them.”

"Yes" - Hyun Jung sees his parents off and get back to Nari who is standing dumbfounded to comfort her - "You also go home to rest. Today is tired.".......