First Choice Selection

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

In the interview, the PD will ask you a question for you to choose STAY or CHANGE. If you want to date with your current partner in the next date, choose STAY. If you want a new partner choose CHANGE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" My First Choice Selection will be my first partner, Ilhoon. I choose him because, I felt comfortable around him. We also talked a lot. So, I think he is the best choice for this selection."

Do you think he will choose you for his First Choice Selection?

" Oh, I don't know. He really friendly and talkative. So, I don't know..."

Do you want to share another date with him?

" I think I'm ok with it. I felt comfortable with him. So, I don't mind."

Do you choose STAY or CHANGE for the next date?

" I choose STAY."

 

" Firstly, I want to say, that I'm still not decide for my First Choice Selection. I didn't regret my first date with Naeun. It's so beautiful and romantic but to be honest, I want someone more brighter than Naeun to be my first date. I still didn't have someone in my mind. So...Naeun, I'm really sorry..."

Out of 5 female casts in this show, who is the closest to your ideal type?

" Out of 5 girls, I think my type will be someone like Jiyoung or Hyeri."

So do you want to have a date with one of them?

" Of course I want. Both of them have a bright personality. So, I think it will be more interesting."

Do you choose STAY or CHANGE for next date?

" I choose CHANGE."

                                                                                                               

 

" Right at this moment, my First Choice Selection will be Ray. It is because, I spent a lot of time with him. Even in the group date, we talked a lot. I really felt comfortable around him. He also really take care of me. So, I choose him. "

Do you think he will choose you for this selection?

" Ah...I don't know. I really don't know what he feel."

Beside Ray, who else you consider to be your next date?

" Ah, I always thought about this person. My classmates, Sehun-sshi. I think, he really interesting."

Is that mean you want to try date with him?

" Maybe...I think, he quite interesting."

Do you choose STAY or CHANGE for the next date?

" Well, I choose STAY. Even if, I want to have date with Sehun but Ray still the best for me."

" For my First Choice Selection, I choose Hyeri. She is my schoolmate, but I never talk to her. When I met her, we talked a lot and I know many things about her. We also grew closer."

Is she fit your ideal type?

" Yeah,..She is nice and pretty. So, I think she really fit my ideal type."

Does that mean you already close your heart for other girls?

Ray laughed, " It's too early to say it now. I just can say I'm comfortable around her. I don't mind if we go for a next date together."

Do you choose STAY or CHANGE for the next date?

" I choose STAY. I really don't mind having a next date with her."

" My First Choice Selection will be Kai. Why I choose him? Because I felt comfortable with him. He really know how to lift up the mood. Our first date turn out so fun and didn't be so awkward. "

Do you confident he will choose for this selection?

" Erm,..I'm not so sure about it. If you watch closely, he really close with Jiyoung. They look really comfortable around each other. So, I don't know."

So who do you think he will choose, if not you?

" Oh..this is tough. Jiyoung maybe.."

Beside Kai, who you will choose for your next date?

" Ah...I'm not sure about it, because it just one day. Maybe Ray...he seem fine."

Do you choose STAY or CHANGE for the next date?

" The one you first met is really important. I think it's the right choice. I can't ignore it...the first meeting. So I choose STAY."

" Who I will choose for my First Choice Selection? I already decide, I choose Suzy. I felt comfortable around her and we talked a lot even about some random stuff. Maybe because I view her as my friend so maybe that's why we talked a lot."

You look quite close with Jiyoung this night?

" To be honest, Jiyoung image on TV and when we met is so different. When, she helped me grill the meat I realized that she was a kind girl. I always thought she will be kind of not arrogant but really hard to approach pe

Please log in to read the full chapter