The Bracelet Shuffle

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

      

 

" What is this?" Suzy the first one who asked when they saw the bracelets being arranged on the table. " Woah, this is so pretty." Naeun exclaimed as she saw the bracelets. " Ah, this is again. We really have to do this kind of stuff early in the morning?" Jiyoung whining with half joking. She know what they have to do. " Did the guys prepare this?" Sulli still curious about the next thing that might happen.

" Yes, the guys prepared these themselves. So, you have to choose one of this bracelet. If you choose the same thing, you have to play rock, scissor, paper for it. Ready."

" 3"

" 2"

"1"

The girls pointed to the bracelet. " Ah Naeun, our choice are same. So we have to play rock, scissor, paper. Ready?" Naeun noded her head, both of them playing the games. In the end, Jiyoung won the game and got her choice. Naeun had no choice, she had to took the left out bracelet. " This is not bad too." 

All of them made their choice. Will they be able to go on date with the one is in their hearts?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naeun tried to open the door but seem the door won't be open.

" The door won't be open again." Sehun jokingly saying that. This is not the first time Naeun having a hard time opening it. Ray continued off, " Seem the door more stronger than her." 

Finally, she managed to open it. " Annyeonghaseyo." Seungyub is the first one greet her. " Oh, how tiring." Naeun complaining, the door seem really hard to open. Then she bowed to all the male casts and greet them. " Annyeonghaseyo. Nice to see you." She greet them with a sweet smiled, even after having a hard time dealing with the door.

" Is it okay to show it now?" Naeun asked carefully. Then, she open the box.

                                                                   

 

She smiled, " Who is the owner of this bracelet?" She tried to guess by judging their expression but failed. All of them just smiled and exchange glances to each other. 

Ilhoon and Seungyub step up a little then they step back again. It's make Naeun more nervous. Naeun tried to asked again, after seeing them just laughing and smiling. " So, who's would it be?"

Sehun still joking with her, " Does it not belong to anyone?" It make Naeun laughed. She really think, she cannot take this anymore. But then, Kai making his step towards her. " It's me." "Ah.."

He took the bracelet and put it on her left hand. This is a little awkward for them. 

I think this bracelet really pretty. Isn't it? I love girls who look good wearing a double bracelet. That's why I choose this bracelet.

                                                                - Kai -

Kai asking her properly, " Should we go now?" Naeun noded her head. " We're leaving." Kai and Naeun waved their hands. 

Seungyub felt a bit dissapointed, he still cannot pair up with Naeun. He let out a silent sigh. 

" You can go to anywhere you like. Car are already arranged for you to ride it. We will meet again in 2 p.m. for group date."

Both of them noded their heads. Kai showed a signal to Naeun. She get it a little late before she linked her arm with him.

 

Hyeri walking out with her bright smile. She look really cute with her hair tied up. 

" You're so cute." Ray the first one who greet her with compliment. It make Hyeri smiled more brighter. " Thank you. Annyeonghaseyo." 

Maybe because too excited, she walking to close to the guys, making them feel a bit pressure. " Oh, don't come too close." All of the guys stopped her before being to close to them. She steps back. " It's burdening." Ilhoon exclaimed his thought and everyone just agreed.

Hyeri just laughed with their reactions. She really thought that really funny. " Can you see it from here?" She asked them. " We have good eyesight." Seungyub replied with a smiled, make Hyeri also smiled.

Hyeri open the box carefully and showed them the bracelet. " Oh, this.." 

All the guys noded their heads. " Ah.." Ilhoon showed a suspicious smiled. " Oh, that's bracelet really pretty." Sehun gave a compliment. It make Hyeri wonder who is the owner. " So, who is this?" She asking curiously, with thumping heart, she hoping she will have date with Ray or Sehun. 

" Ah..yes." Ilhoon noded his head and walked towards her. Hyeri just can laughed, she didn't expected she will have date with Ilhoon. Ilhoon took the bracelet and put it on her hand. " I wonder how you can end up with my bracelet." " Why? Are you suprised or didn'

Please log in to read the full chapter