First Date // Indoor Ice Skating Rink

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" I'm actually cannot skate very well too.  I can skate but this is very long time. After debut, I never went to ice rink again.  So it's kind of awkward." Ray took all tools and wear it carefully. He tried to walked on the ice rink. " Wah...it's been a long time, I didn't skate." He felt so happy. Ray tried to skate more faster. It seem like he really can skate even after a long time he didn't visit the ice rink.. He really felt so happy. 

" Where is she?" Ray tried to take a look but he couln't find the girl. After tired playing by himself, he asked the PD. " How could I give her the roses. This is so hard. If she couldn't skate well, she gonna fall when trying to take my roses." After discussing with the PD, he agree want tog ive her just one stalk of roses. It will not burden them so much.

" Who could it be?" Ray cannot wait any longer, then he just skating by himself. " Maybe I should tried to search her on the side of this rink. I believe she really can't skate well." Ray started to find out who is his girl. He tried to take a look from left side to the right side. Then he finally found his girl. Her hair, her clothes and everything about that girl just look like she is an idol.

Slowly he approach her, the girl lift up her head and laughed.  He found her." Annyeonghaseyo." Ray bowed to the girl and the girl also bowed to him. Ray do the formal greeting first, because she is his sunbae. " Annyeonghaseyo, C-Clown's Kim Hyun Il. But you can call me Ray. Nice to meet you." The girl smiled and bowed again,  " Annyeonghaseyo, Girl's Day Maknae Lee Hyeri."  Ray gave her a stalk of rose. It make her shy. Their actions got attention from everyone on the ice rink. Everyone clapped their hands to support them. They finally did the final round before they will headed to anywhere.

Ray and Hyeri already get out from the ice rink show. Now, they headed to the cafe in the mall. Both of them take a seat and order a cup of coffee. Ray started their conversation, " So, Hyeri you can skate?" " I can, but it's been a long time. Since I'm the only one can skate. They make me choose this place." " Oh, you case is sa

Please log in to read the full chapter