Song Shuffle

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

"As they are entertainers, we made the guys prepare one song each for when we arrive at Jeju Island." The PD give the girls explaination about the next shuffle. All the girls just noded their head. After that, all of them were place in deifferent rooms.

Third Couple Selection : Song Selection

Each of the girls are placed in a separated room and the guys must prepare " The song I most want to listen with my girlfriend in Jeju Island" from their collection.

If a girl chooses that song and meet only one guy in the yard. The two may enjoy a date by moonlight date.

But if two girls chooses the song, the guy must choose one of the girl.

" You've all prepared for your songs before you came right?"

" Yes." All of them noded their head. They feelings both nervous and excited. They never do something like this before. Before the shuffle, the guys examining all of their songs. " All girls will love your song." Kai give Ray compliment for his song.

The first Song preference Romanticists, C-clown Ray. Ray come out with nervous feelings. " Eventhough, they said girl will love my song but I'm still nervous." 

[NP : 4Men - Baby Baby] Song 

Ray nervously waited in the yard, hoping someone will go out and safe him. He clasped his hand several times. He look really nervous. The other guys, shaking his head.         " This song is too good. He have a great taste." Ilhoon gave compliment, the other just agreed with him. 

Meanwhile all the girls look so nervous when the song started playing. " Are songs choosen by themselves?" Jiyoung asked the PD. They noded their head, then she smiled. " Ah, this song is really good. I really like it. But itsn't too early if I go out now? Ah.." Sulli released her silent sighed. She didn't know what to do. She will feel regret if she didn't choose this song but she wanted to know the rest of other songs. 

" I love this part. It sound so lovely." Naeun smiled, seem like she really into that song. 

Thank you Oh baby ~

You're so pretty oh~

There's not a thing that can stop me

From looking at you

Only you I continuosly see 

Oh it's for real ooh baby~

Which female idols will choose Ray's song? APink Naeun? f(x) Sulli? Kara Jiyoung? Miss A Suzy? or Girl's Day Hyeri? Finally the girl emerges, APink Naeun choose Ray song. The girl smiled toward Ray. Ray cannot hide his happiness. He really thought no one will come out. Naeun took her shoes and wear it before she stand next to Ray. They bowed to each other and smiled. The song continued flow. 

The PD in boys room told them that Naeun already went out. " Naeun went out. Naeun went out." excited Sehun repeated his words again and again. 

The girl and the boy...they look good together. " This song is good, but totally not my style." Jiyoung said that with a smiled. While Sulli still thinking if she want to went out or not. Suzy also still in midst of her thinking. 

Ray and Naeun saw someone else still wearing her shoes. Ray's second girl is..? Finally Sulli went out, she shared the same taste music with Ray. She laughed a bit and quickly stand beside Ray. Ray bowed towards her. Naeun just can smiled. 

Again the boys room noise when they know Sulli also went out. " Ah, Sulli also went out." " Indeed his song is the best." 

The song end,.with three other girls still in the rooms. They broke their awkward laughed. Tey at the height of awkwardness in Jeju Island. 

 " They already went outside right? That was quick." Hyeri complaint with laughed. The PD asked Ray to choose one of the girl. It make him really nervous. He didn't know what to do. Both of them never have date with him. Ray took a deep breath and he linked his arm with Sulli. Leaving clueless Naeun alone. " Naeun, bye. I'm sorry." said Ray before his completely dissapear with Sulli. Through the song shuffle selection, Ray and Sulli will having their moonlight date.

Naeun didn't what to do. She felt so embarass, the PD guide her to wait at the back.

[ Interview]

Why you choose Sulli?

" To be honest, I don't know them really well. Because we never had a date together. I just follow my heart and choose Sulli. She look so happy when she come outside. After having a date with her, I know she really sweet and lovely girl."

When you saw Ray, what do you feel?

" Ah, it's him. At first I feel bad about he leave Jiyoung. But after having date with, I guess he really fine. Really."

" I feel like 3 minutes is long." Ilhoon gave his thought, and Sehun completely agreed with him. " The 3 minutes probably feel like hell!" 

The second Song Preference Romanticist, Btob Ilhoon. 

He let out a deep sight before standing in middle of the yard. The secong song flow through the girls dorm.

[NP : Romantically - Block B] Song 

Ilhoon also felt really nervous. He waiting patiently and really hope the girls will come out. " I really like this song. I think this song is not too bad. The lyrics is romantic." He grinned at the camera.

The song flow through the girls room, Hyeri listen to it then she smiled, " Is not that great." then she laughed. The PD asked her, " You don't really like it?" She just shaking her head with smiled. The intro of Ilhoon's song didn't appeal to Hyeri. Suzy smiled, " Ah..this isn't my kind of song..I don't really like a song like this." She smiled again. 

While Jiyoung laughed at the song. " This song...really..I wonder who choose this song." She continued to listen it and started waving her hand. 

Ilhoon waiting nervously, he really think no one will come out. Even, he think this is a great song. 

I’ll tell you so romantically.
Everything will work out if you are like me.
Just lean on me closing your eyes.
I see you in my dream every night

Will she know these secretive worries in my heart?

It’s my wish to become a great guy to devote my affection to you just like in movies and dramas someday.

 

" But the lyric is good." Hyeri still listen to the song even she didn't like it. Jiyoung grinning happily and hugging the pillow. Suzy just smiled and noded her head. " Should I go outside? or shouln't I?" She hesistated. Ilhoon standing there like a frozen picture. But then he just cannot stop smiled. " Ah, this is the end of me." There is not much time left. " Oh!" Ilhoon seem shocked when he saw someone figure. " Yes!" He ended up clinched his fist, like this is his winning. " I don't care who is she. As long as I didn't end up alone." Ilhoon smiled brightly. 

Jiyoung laughed when she saw Ilhoon, Ilhoon bowed towards her. " Yah, I'm thinking who could choose this song?" Jiyoung standing beside Ilhoon who still happy knowing the fact he will not ended up alone. " You don't like this song?" " I like it alot. I always like Block B songs." " Then, why you came so late." " I'm just thinking who could choose this song." " Just come out." Their cute quarrel ended up with laughing . The song reached the last note, an

Please log in to read the full chapter