5th Day // Seungyub & Naeun

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Woah, we're together again. What do you feel Naeun?" Naeun smile shyly, " Of course, I'm happy." Seungyub chuckled. " Why are you still so shy? Aigoo, our Naeun." Naeun pouted cutely but then she laughed. She cannot help it. She really happy she keep end up with Seungyub, even if they really close and comfortable but she sometimes she still feel really shy around him. 

" I didn't know, you will choose my watch. I was shocked when we became a partner again." Naeun smile, and Seungyub noded as the sign he listen what she want to say. " Yeah, I'm also really suprised. I didn't know this will be yours." " Then who do you think might be owner of this watch?" Naeun asked Seungyub. He look quite suprised, and then he smile. " Why? Why you want to know?" He grinned his teeth, trying to tease Naeun. Naeun pouted. Seungyub just laughed. " Ok, I will tell you. Actually I think this watch belong to Sulli. I kind of feel like that." " Sulli?" Naeun thinking hard. Sulli is Seungyub first partner and she also choose him in Middle Selection, so she did not how to react. " Why?" Seungyub asked her, when Naeun still silent, she quickly shaking her head. " Nothing." Naeun smile.

" Where should we go, Seungyub?" Naeun change the topic, Seungyub unaware with it and just follow the flow. " Maybe Glass Castle? What do you think?" Naeun noded, Glass Castle seem fun too. " Ok, let's go there." Seungyub notice, Naeun seem more quite. He patted her head. " Why? Do you have a problem? You can share with me." Naeun lowered her head and shake. " No, it's nothing." " Seem something bothered you." Naeun sighed, she know if she still keep silent. Seungyub will keep asking her. " It's nothing actually. I just wonder, why do you think this watch from Sulli?" This time Seungyub laughed. So, she's jealous. " Son Naeun, I said this watch have Sulli style. Nothing more than that. Why are you jealous?" Seungyub nudge Naeun's elbow. Her face turned red. " No, I just wonder ok." " So, that's mean you are jealous too." Naeun smacked his arm, but Seungyub just keep laughing.

They arrived at Glass Castle. Both of them jumped out from their car excitedly. " Yeah." Naeun smile brightly, she kind of forget that incident with Seungyub. They want to enjoy this date to the fullest. " Let's go." They intertwined their hands together and walk to the gate.

" Oh, this is fun." They walked together and enjoying their date in Glass Castle. " Naeun, let's take picture." They stopped for awhile, and started to take picture from their polaroid camera. They really excited. " Wah, all of them are made from glass. This is amazing." Seungyub really amazed by all of the gla

Please log in to read the full chapter