2nd Day // Ilhoon & Hyeri

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" So where we should go?" Ilhoon tried to talk to Hyeri. Since this is their first date together, they still felt a bit awkward. " Erm, let's grab some drink, and we will think about it." " Just said you want to eat 'Jeonbok-gui'." Both of them burst into laughter. That's what actually she thinking. It's pretty obvious she want to eat that but she shy to say it. " Come on Hyeri, we should eat that. That's Jeju attraction right?" Ilhoon answer just bring more laughter to Hyeri. She really shy, Ilhoon really can read her mind. They went to nearest restaurant to eat 'Jeonbok-gui'.

" I think our date will be awkward, but now I don't think so. We grew close pretty fast." Hyeri just noded with smiled. She then took a sip of her drinks then answer it. " Ah, it's because your bright personality. Everyone can be more friendly when with you. You are amusing. I'm enjoy when with you." This time, Ilhoon just smiled. He felt happy when he get a chance to date with Hyeri. As he expected, Hyeri is a bright girl. He can match his personality with her. 

" Ah, our order." " Excuse me." Hyeri look so excited when she saw the waiter bring their orders. " This is one of Jeju attraction right? I really can't wait. It look so delicious." " Let's eat now."

Hyeri and Ilhoon their dishes together. Ilhoon being a gentleman, he put some grilled meat on Hyeri's plates. It make Hyeri felt really shy. " Thank you." Ilhoon just smiled, he really enjoy the foods. " Ah...it's been a long time, I didn't get eat like this." Ilhoon statement attract Hyeri attention. " Why?" " Manager-hyung, doesn't give us oppurtunity to eat like this. We usually eat kimbap or chicken. He already prepared for us. That's dissapointing." " You complaining?" " Yes, of course." Hyeri burst into laughed, Ilhoon complaining about foods make she think, Ilhoon really cute and have many charms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Ah, this bracelet really look good on you." " Real

Please log in to read the full chapter