5th Day // Ilhoon & Hyeri

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Oh, I didn't know we will end up together." Ilhoon chuckled, he really suprised when he realized he got partner with Hyeri again. Hyeri also laughed, " Yeah me too, but I'm happy I got partner with you." Hyeri answer make him wonder. " Why? Didn't you have someone else in your mind?" Hyeri lowered her head and shake. " No, I'm okay with anyone. We come here to have fun right? So, why bothered about anything else." Ilhoon know Hyeri hide something from him, but he just ignored it. Hyeri was right, they come here to have fun. " Yeah, I think you're right." 

" Ilhoon, at first glance, who do you think is the owner of your watch." Ilhoon rufled his hair, he kind of afraid to answer this question. Maybe he might hurting someone. " It's ok. Just say it." Hyeri chuckled when she see how flustered Ilhoon. Ilhoon finally smile, " Well, at first I thought this watch might be Naeun. This watch really fit her style, but I also hoping for someone else. I didn't want Seungyub beat me." He grinned, his answer make Hyeri laughed. All of them know how serious Seungyub and Naeun. They really look like a real couple. " Yeah, Seungyub maybe will not talk to you anymore. He will acts like you snatch his girl." " That's totally what I thought." They laughed in union. 

" Oh, by the way, where should we go for this date?" Hyeri asked Ilhoon. Ilhoon look blank, he also did not know where should they go. " Ah,..I also don't know." Ilhoon showed his awkward smile. Hyeri smile back, she scroll her iPod and smile. " Should we go here?" She showed Ilhoon her iPod. Ilhoon just agreed, he really did not has any idea where should they go. They finally headed to Yeomiji Botanical Garden.

They finally arrived at Yeomiji Botanical Garden. " Yeah!" Hyeri screamed happily. Ilhoon amazed with the beuty. "Wah, this garden is really beautiful. Yah, you've a great taste." They intertwined their hand and walked together to the entrance gate.

" Wah, this is so beautiful. We should take many pictures in here." Hyeri smile widely. She really happy and amazed with the beauty of the garden. Ilhoon noded, they walked again. Sometimes they stopped to take pictures. Ilhoon posed beside the tulips and Hyeri took his pictures. They keep taking pictures. " Yah, it come out really beautiful." Ilhoon showed Hyeri their pictures. They look really satiesfied with it. 

" Oh, let's go there." Hyeri already dragged Ilhoon to the different places. " Yah, Lee Hyeri be careful." Ilhoon stumble but he still managed to balance his body. Hyeri shocked with the incident. She quickly apologized. " Ilhoon, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. That's

Please log in to read the full chapter