Night Interview

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Woah..how can he say something just like that. That's a man. Even if, at first I kind of hurt because he didn't trust me but after he said I'm always his number no.1. It really make me feel more better."

When Seungyub said your expression didn't look so good when you saw him. What do you feel?

" I'm feel hurt. How come he can say like that. My expression always like this, it didn't mean I dissapointed saw him as my partner again."

What do you think is the probability him choosing for Final Selection?

" 98%. ." She laughed. " I'm just sure he will choose me. But we're in big trouble now. I think people in my company will worry."

What do you feel about this show?

" What should I do? Everything seem so different from what I imagine. Now, all of us take this matter really serious...Ah..what should we do?"

 

Why do you said like that to Naeun?

" I'm just curious. I didn't mean anything bad, but it lead us to fight. It's kind of relief we can solve this matter this night."

Do you feel Naeun will choose you as her Final Selection?

" Erm , I think yes..maybe..Because she said she like our date. Well, I really hope so."

Why do you said, do you feel insecure?

" I just don't know her actual feelings. We can't read people minds. That's why I feel scared, if she might choose other boys."

What do you feel about this show?

" Ah..I don't know anymore..This is something new to me..I really didn't know...How should I do now?"

                                                                                      

Although there's still some time left, have you decided upon your final selection?

" I'm still undecided and I'm going crazy right now. I didn't know who should I choose. Really."

Before the Truth Room, who do you still consider as your Final Selection?

" To be honest, Sehun. But as soon as I realized his heart was different to mine, I felt like something hitting my head. Eventhough, I can predict it but it's still hurt. After hearing what he said, I was quite dissapointed. It's no one fault but...yeah.." 

Why do you agreed want to have another date with Ilhoon? Is that mean, he has the highest chance to be your Final Selection?

" I don't know yet...He's nice and fun. So, why not we having another together. I can guarentee it will be so much fun too."

What do you feel about this show?

" It seriously can make me go crazy...I don't know how should I do...The feelings is totally real."

 

" I'm finalising my thought but I haven't decided yet. My thought keeps changing."

Please tell us the people you are deliberating between?

" Hyeri and Suzy. Hyeri is cute and fun, she also easy going person but Suzy charms is different. She has an aura that can attract people to like her." 

Why do you choose Hyeri to go Free Date with you?

" I wants to confirm  my heart, and I think she's the best candidate. I kind of glad, she already clear up her mind. So, maybe I've chances."

What do you feel about this show?

" At the company, they told me, " Go play for 6 days and 5 nights and come back. Go to beach and museum too. Eats, plays and that's it."  The company didn't know anything, I didn't know either. So truthfully, I didn't thought this would be a big deal. I came here thinking that, but it's so meaningful. It gave me a huge headache."

Who do you think is the best couple in here?

" They're not couple in real life, but the two of them Seungyub and Naeun. They totally like an official couple."

                                                                                                   

" I don't know what to do. So, I'm going to go where my heart lead me."

Why d

Please log in to read the full chapter