4th Day // Kai & Hyeri

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Oh, this kind of awkward." Kai laughed, Hyeri smile bashfully. " Well, we never close right?" " So, I hope with this date we can grew more closer." Kai smile. Both of them silent again, " Well, it's not supposed to be like this." Kai laughed, they definitely really awkward with each other. " Well, this is us." Hyeri also laughed. They always met at music programs but they never talked to each other. 

" Kai, you're a main dancer in Exo right?" Hyeri tried to break the silent moment between them. Kai smile, " Yes, I really like dancing. Dancing is my passion. It's something like, a thing that I'll never get tired with it." " Woah, you seriously love dancing. I adore your passion." Kai smile. They gotten more closer than before. 

" So, where should we go?" Kai asked, Hyeri checked their map, " How about we go to Biyang Island? It seem like a nice place." Kai just agreed with her. He did not have any idea where they should go. " We should take ferry right?" Hyeri noded. Hyeri seem wanted to ask something, but she seem speechless. She rufled her hair, she felt really awkward.

" Oh, your necklace really pretty." " Really? Well, I didn't have any confident in it, because anothers necklace also look nice. Then, thanks for choosing mine." Kai smile, Hyeri just laughed. " You're too formal." " Well, I'm just.." He laughed, they finally broke their awkward moments. 

" Oh, we already arrived." " Really?" Hyeri excitedly got out from their car, she ran to the ferry station. Kai followed behind her closely. He bought the tickets and they heading to their ferry. " Wah, I'm really excited." Hyeri screamed happily. Kai just smile. He holded Hyeri hand, his action make her blushed a little. " You should be careful. It's slippery here." Kai helped Hyeri to get into the ferry. Hyeri watched her steps, they walked together. Both of them excitedly holded the rail. " This gonna be my first time riding this ferry." Hyeri smile, " Well, me too. It's look really fun." 

The ferry started to move, both of them screamed happily. " Yeah! We're going!" " Biyang-do, we're coming!" Their laughter and voice can be heard from the ferry. An escape from everyday life, to feel something refreshing like this. They took several photo on the ferry. " Kai, took my pictures, please." Hyeri gave her polaroid camera to Kai and started to pose. Kai took the camera and took her picture. " Woah, it's came out pretty. Please, take my picture too." Hyeri chuckled, she quickly took the camera and took Kai picture. Both of them, burst into laughed when the pictures came out bad.

" Woah, Hyeri...this is not something that I expected." " I'm sorry. Ok, I will took again." This time the picture came out pretty, they smile together. " Let's go inside. It's getting boring in here." Hyeri laughed. It true, it getting boring just standing outside watching the sea. They went inside the ferry.

They finally arrived to Biyang Island. Kai once aga

Please log in to read the full chapter