Final Choice Selection

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

The last day of their romantic journey. Today they will make their final choice. Now is the time to confirm each other feelings. Their last and romantic place is in Samgumburi where the silver flame grass wave at the wind.

Last words before you're going to make your final choice. 

" The more I see her, her cute charms get stronger.  " - Kai

" Since, this is the last day. I feel more nervous. I hope I choose the right person." - Hyeri 

" This time I have a confidence. For some reasons, I am really confidence. She gave me the confidence." - Ray

" I believe in him. There is nothing I can say." - Naeun

" You can't know a person heart, but in my opinion my heart won't change."- Ilhoon

" Relationship can be made in totally unexpected places. Who would've thought it would happen like this?" -Suzy

" I don't know about her, but I follow where my heart lead me." - Sehun

" I just want to believe in my initial feelings." - Sulli

"  She make me wants to be a better man. I trust her." - Seungyub

" Charms? I truthfully don't know. I really don't know but I just like him and I trust him." - Jiyoung

 

It's now time to confirm and verify each other's feelings. The men are going their way, each going to their spot. Whether they will stay at the place the girl of their heart is or whether they will go to another place to find her. Their steps stopping where their hearts are going. 

The first spot, there is Sulli. 

Did you make your final decision?

" You know I still confused between Ray and Seungyub right? I thought a lot about them but..."

All of the boys approching Sulli who stand alone, she felt really suprised. They bowed to each others. Sulli chuckled, she felt really nervous. 

The first person you're meeting is Choi Jinri-sshi or Sulli. We are going to make the final choice. 

Sulli laughed, she felt really nervous. " Wait, wait." She took a deep breath. She tried to stay calm. 

Each of you say something.

Sehun clear his throat and smile. " Sulli, I hope you enjoy your 'vacation' in here. Don't feel stressed." Sulli smile and noded. Seungyub smile awkwardly before he say something. " Eventhough, we didn't get spend many times together but I hope we can still remain friend." " Yes. I hope so too." Ray look really nervous, he tried to clear his throat first. " Sulli-ah, we spent our time the most. It was a nice time." Ray ended with smile. " Yeah, me too." Sulli noded again. Ilhoon and Kai remained silent, they did not know what to say. 

I'll count to ten, and when I'll say 'Leave' . The person who choose Sulli as his final choice will stay and the others will leave. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. The boys leave!

Kai, Ilhoon leave. Seungyub  and Sehun too. They all leave and Ray stays. 

 

Did you make you final choice, Ray?

" Yes. "

Did you change your mind?

" Aish..why are you like this? I'm a sincere man. It's the girl who always so bright and fun."

 

Sulli cannot help but laughed, " What is this?" She felt shy. Ray chuckled, " Ah, this is so embarrassing." Ray heart's stays in front of Sulli. " What should we do?" Her cheeks already turns red. The remaining four go to another places. 

Now it's time for Sulli to choose. If Ray is in her heart, she will hug him. If he's not her final choice, she will reply with handshake.

Ray stand there with smile, he actually felt really nervous. Sulli just smile sweetly. 

" I don't know much, but I think he is the best for me. After we went for Free Date, I think my choice get more clear." - Sulli

Ray lowered his head, he felt more nervous if he keep looking on Sulli face.

We will start counting. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Please choose.

Sulli walk slowly to approach Ray, Ray pressed his lips. He can felt the tense. " Ah.." Slowly she hugs him. Ray smile, and hugs her back. " Thanks Sulli." After they parted away, Ray quickly took out his jacket and wrapped it up around Sulli's body. " It's cold right?" " Ah, thanks. Are you ok?" Ray noded and he hugs her again. 

The story of him and her

Did you know, you would be a couple?

" Firstly, I'm not very sure because in Truth Room she said she still confused, but today morning on Free Date. I kind of knew it." Ray smile. " I know, he will choose me. He said it in the Truth Room, I didn't regret my choice. I know he is the best for me." Sulli turned her head and smile to Ray. " Thanks. "

Was it a romantic trip for two people?

" It was totally a romantic of course. It was dream like moment." Sulli smile, slowly they entertwined their fingers together. " This place is really romantic. Something I never did before. And since I got to do it..yeah.." Ray chuckled. 

They smile to each other and enjoying the Jeju beauty. Ray and Sulli, they embracing their love at the sunsent's hill.

Message to her?

" I'm so glad you choosing me. I'm so happy we got an happy ending. Everything is so unbelieveable."

Message to him?

" It's nice get to know you in here. We make nice memories and I'll always remember it. Thanks for liking me."

Now to the place where the second girl is. At the second spot, Suzy. 

Did you make your final choice?

" Yes. It always him. My heart always see him." 

All of the remaining boys greet her. They slightly bowed to each other. 

Each of you say something, since it's the last time.

Sehun slowly nudged Seungyub's elbow. He finally understand and clear his throat. " Ah Suzy, eventhough we just have one date together, but it's totally fun. I hope we will still remained friend." Suzy noded. " Yeah, I hope like that too." Ilhoon smiling, " Suzy-ah, I have fun with you. Our date really fun and I enjoyed it very much." " I enjoyed my date with you too." Sehun take his turns, " Eventhough we just meet once, but it's totally fun." Suzy smile, she waited nervously when it's come to Kai's turn. " Suzy-ah, I have fun with you. I hope you will having fun too." Suzy just noded her head. She seem speechless. She too nervous to reply it back.

Now it's time to choose. If his heart leaning towards her, his steps will stops. 

If you're choosing Suzy, you zre going to stay here. And if not when I'll say 'Leave' you can leave. Alright, I'm going to start. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. The boys leave.

Sehun and Seungyub leaves. Ilhoon as well. They all leave and Kai stays.

Suzy lift up her head, she felt a bit shocked. " Ah really?" Kai just smile. His heart stops in front of Suzy. " Ah daebak." She cover , without she realized her eyes b with tears. She felt so happy. " Ah really?" She tried to laughed but tears cannot stop from falling. " Ah, why I'm crying?" She quickly wiped her tears with her hand. Kai felt guilty. " Suzy-ah, why are you crying. I feel really bad right now. Don't cry. I really feel bad." 

Suzy shaked her head. " No, I'm just happy. I didn't saw it's coming. I'm misunderstanding you, I'm sorry too." " I'm sorry, if I make you feel confused." Kai carrassed her back slowly. 

 

When did you make your final choice, Kai?

" Actually last night, I really thought a lot. And this is the result of all this thinking. I just feel confused but I didn't said I didn't like her. People heart really easy to get confused. And this morning, we went date together, and I know where my heart lead me. It's her."

 

Now it's time for Suzy to choose. If you're choosing him, you will hug him. If not, you will give him a handshake.

 

" My final choice is Kai. I think the first meeting

Please log in to read the full chapter