3rd Day // Seungyub & Naeun

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" This is daebak! We're together again." Seungyub felt so excited. He felt really happy, finally he get a date with Naeun. Naeun just smiled shyly. She also want to have a date with Seungyub. So, she felt so happy when they finally get their chance to have date. " I'm also suprised with this result. I didn't know we will together again." " Do you feelt happy or not?" Seungyub direct question make Naeun blushed. She indeed felt really happy. She noded shyly, it make Seungyub smiled brightly. " So, let's go!" He grabbed Naeun hand and walked together. 

They went to the restaurant to grab some food. The waiter handed them a menu book. Seungyub smiled and said 'Thank you' to the waiter. That incident, really caught Naeun's eyes. She felt really happy get to know more about Seungyub. He really a nice guy. So, she did not regret her decision choose him for this date. " What should we eat, Naeun?" Naeun took the menu book and started read the menu list. She smiled when she found out what in her mind. " We should eat this. This menu is Jeju Island special menu right?" Naeun pointed a Seafood Hot Pot menu. Seungyub also smiled, he agree with her. He also really want to taste it. " Ok, we will order that. Also this menu." Seungyub pointed Roasted Tilefish. Naeun noded her head again. Seungyub called the waiter and they order Seafood Hot Pot and Roasted Tilefish. 

Both of them felt really excited when they saw the food. " Wow, it's look really delicious." Naeun cannot hided her happiness. She really love Seafood Hot Pot. She craving for it since the first day they arrived at Jeju Island. Seungyub also drooled with the food. He also one of the food eater in his group. So, no wonder he look really hungry when he saw the food. " I will eat well." 

 

 

Naeun and Seungyub enjoyed their food to the fullest. " It's so delicious." " We come to the right place." Naeun noded her head. She chopped the tilefish and handed it to Seungyub. " Seungyub.." Seungyub saw Naeun chopstick near his face and he quickly eat that. " Thanks." He really suprised when Naeun called him and feed him. " I'll feed you back." Seungyub took a prawn and feed Naeun. Naeun smiled shyly. She really happy. Seungyub also removed the clams shell for Naeun. Naeun cannot be more happy than this. Seungyub treat her nicely. She really felt like she date with her real boyfriend. He take care of her really well. It touch Naeun heart. " We should go after this?" Seungyub asked Naeun. Naeun just shaking her head. " Just state where you want to go?" Naeun thinking for awhile before she made her decision. " Maybe, Bird Island." "We go there ok?" " Erm..sounds good too." Seungyub smiled and they left the restaurant with hand in hand. They look really comfortable around each other. No more awkward moments like yesterday.

 

" Naeun, can I ask you something?" " Go ahead." Seungyub smiled to her. " What make you want to be an idol?" Naeun

Please log in to read the full chapter