Midway Choice Selection

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

2 hours before the selection. 

The girls still discussing about the boys. " I don't know about Seungyub. I hate that he so kind. I'm afraid he not sincere." Naeun hugging her plushie and lied on her bed. Suzy smile and she tried to give her opinion about Seungyub. " I think he really good. He was so good at reading me and the atmosphere around us. It's like he really understand a woman's heart." Naeun pouted, but she still felt worried. " That's why because of that, it seems like he's not being sincere about it." 

Jiyoung sat beside Suzy, " It feels like we have to rush to choose someone." Jiyoung then hugging Suzy, Suzy just smile. She know, Jiyoung always like that. " But, hey, I'm curious about Ilhoon." Sulli took off her earphone from her ears and put it back on her bag. " I'm curious about Ray too, but I'm pretty sure he will choose you , Sulli. You guys had so much fun together." Hyeri pushed Sulli body lighty and smile brightly. Sulli let out her silent sighed. " We did go on date today. I'm feeling so many different things. It's giving me headache." Jiyoung lied on Suzy's bed and sighed. " I still can't decide which one I've to choose. I met 4 guys. It's really giving me headache." 

The girls hearts getting more complicated. On the other side, the boys are in dreamlands. 

Everyone is gathered together in front of huge screen. They seated in a straight row with thumping heart and excited feelings. This is the first time, they will experience this thing. 

Everyone is here? What about we start with Lee Seungyub's video, since he's the maknae.

Seungyub just laughed. " Well, go ahead.," 

[The video Seungyub filmed starting to play.]

The sound of wave can be heard, and the video shows a beautiful scenery of Jeju's beach. The camera turned towards Jiyoung and Ilhoon playing together. They then noticed, both of them waving happily before Ilhoon dragged Jiyoung to somewhere. This time the camera filmed both Naeun and Sulli. 

" Seungyub-yah, what are you doing?" Sulli asked him, 

" Filming both of you." Seungyub then turned around and filmed Suzy and Kai who sit futher away than anyone. The camera turned around back, and it stopped. It showed Naeun laughed. 

" She's cute and adorable. She's really innocent and honest and has a lot of aegyo. I really like that kind of style "

- Seungyub

 

" Ah, I know it!" Jiyoung clapped her hands. It make Naeun blushed and pushed her lighty. All the boys just smile. " It's kind of predicted." Ilhoon patted Seungyub shoulders, but he just lowered his head, maybe because of too embarassed. " Yeah, my Midway Selection is Son Naeun." 

Since, Seungyub choose you. We will start playing your video, Naeun.

Naeun just noded her head. " Ah, this make me nervous." Seungyub took a glances to Naeun with his corner of hie eyes. He could not predicted who will Naeun choose. 

 

[The video Naeun's filmed starting to play]

The video showed inside of their dorm. Naeun filming everyone in the dorms. She met Ilhoon and Hyeri, both of them waving to her. Then, she chuckled.

" Naeun, what are you doing?" Ray who just finished eating asked Naeun who still filming him. " Filming you and all of them." Naeun pointed to Hyeri, Ilhoon and Suzy who watching tv together. Ray then smiled and approached other. 

Naeun, filmed Jiyoung and Sulli who still eating make both of them shocked, she just laughed. " Yah, Son Naeun!" She can heard Sulli voice, then she met Seungyub.

Seungyub waved his hand. " Show your aegyo." Seungyub smile and showed his aegyo using his hand. It stopped there, frozen at Seungyub 's face.

" To be honest, when we went to Zipline Adventures, at that moment I think I fell for him."

- Naeun

 

Everyone clapped their hands. " Yah, both of you just go on date." Kai laughed, it make Naeun embarrased and hugged Hyeri who beside her. Seungyub also lowered his head. He did not know that Naeun will choose him, but he really happy with it. 

" Woah, the first couple already born." Suzy clapped her hands, she envy Naeun. It's look like Seungyub really like her and serious with her. She let out her silent sighed. 

" Woah, maybe others couple also will be like this?" Ilhoon jokingly said that, but others just agreed with him. They really want end up with the person they choose for this selection. 

Since, both of them choose each other. We will start with Ray's video

Ray look a little shocked. " Ah..me? Ah, I'm really embarrassed with it." Hyeri took a glances to Ray. She really curious who will Ray choose. She really cannot predicted it. He seem enjoyed his date with Sulli but he still treat her nicely.

[The video Ray's filmed starting to play]

The camera filmed the Jeju's beach, with all of them playing together and having fun. The camera slowed down from Jiyoung to Hyeri. It stopped for a second before it turned back and met Naeun and Suzy. 

" Yah!" The girls responded to his voice and quickly waving their hands with big smile on their face. Sulli followed closely behind Suzy and Naeun. " Sulli, yah!" the camera zoomed into her. Sulli waved her hand. " Show me your aegyo," Sulli hit Ray's arm playfully. " Why so sudden? " " Come on." Sulli laughed, with Ray still filmed her.

" Like this?" The camera stopped there, at Sulli's bright smile, looking at Ray's camera.

" To be honest, I didn't want my heart to decide so quickly on a person. But after spending time with her today. I feel that slowly my heart has made it's decision."

- Ray

 

" Oh! " Sulli lowered her head, she did not know how to respond. " Ah, thanks." She smile awkwardly. " I know, he will choose you." Hyeri smile and took a glances to Sulli who already turns red. 

" I don't know he will choose Sulli." Sehun laughed, maybe he just too shocked. " I thought he will choose someone else." Kai support Sehun's statement. Seungyub just smile and patted Ray back. Ray just can laughed. He maybe did a rushed decision but he did not regret with his choice. He really thinks Sulli is the best choice for this selection. 

We will take a look on Sulli's video.

" Yeah..ah I'm really nervous." Sulli bit a bottom of her lips. Jiyoung smile and holded her hand tightly. Both of them smile together.

" Maybe, she will choose Jiyoung." Ilhoon statement make everyone laughed. " It will be true." Sehun also joined Ilhoon. 

" Yah!" Sulli pointed to both of them, causing everyone laughed again.

[The video Sulli's filming start to play]

The video showed inside the cafe in Zipline Adventures. " Jiyoungie~" Sulli called Jiyoung, make she turned and smile brightly. The camera then focused on Sehun " Yah, Sehun get away!" " What?!" Sulli pushed his body slowly make Sehun make a noise. 

The camera then moved to Naeun who still dizzy after ride the Zipline. " Naeun, are you ok?" Naeun smile weakly, and noded her head. The camera zoomed down to Seungyub who still in middle of selca. Then, the camera stopped, with Seungyub still posing to take a picture with his polaroid camera.

 

" I think I choose too easily. The decision just came to me. I'm still confused with my heart. I don't know my heart will be like this."

- Sulli

 

" It's really unexpected." Ilhoon broke the silent moment. Seungyub just can laughed, he really doesn't know what to do. " Wah, it's daebak!" Hyeri standing and clapped her hand, she really did not expected Sulli selection will be Seungyub. Everyone mind's is blown with Sulli's shocking selection. 

" It must feel good to be choosen once again." Kai smile and patted his back. " Wah, Seungyub-ah." Suzy also laughed. While, Ray just sit

Please log in to read the full chapter