4th Day // Ilhoon & Jiyoung

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Hey, we ended up together again?" Ilhoon grinning, Jiyoung smile. Ilhoon really playful. She did not really mind have a date with Ilhoon. This guy seem pretty interesting and funny. " You sometimes so chessy." Jiyoung rolled her eyes, tried to annoy Ilhoon, but it just make him laughed. " Well, that's expression make you more cute." " Yah, Ilhoon. You're way too chessy." Jiyoung blushed, her cheeks already turned red. While, Ilhoon just smile, he love to tease Jiyoung. She get embarrassed easily. That's why he seem enjoyed teasing her.

" Well, Jiyoung where should we go for today?" Jiyoung lift up her face and tried to think something fun. Then, she smile. " What about water sport? No, I mean we ride motorboat. It's pretty interesting." Her eyes sparkle, seeing how she really want to try it. Ilhoon just agreed with her. " Ok, we will ride motorboat." Jiyoung smile become more brighter. She cannot wait for that. " Oh, thanks. I'm sure, it will be super fun." 

" Why you choose my necklace?" Herm? Jiyoung a seem little shocked with the sudden question. She too absorbed with Jeju's nature beauty. " Oh, well. Your necklace look unique. I love unique thing. " She chuckled, " but, this necklace look really pretty." Ilhoon smile, " Thanks, your compliment really made my day." Both of them smile and their conversation ended, because they seem enjoy the nature beauty. 

" Jing, we already arrive." " Oh, really?!" Jiyoung got down from their car excitedly. " Wah, that's seriously look so fun. Come on." Ilhoon hold her hand and they ended running with hand in hand. Ilhoon helped Jiyoung to wear her raincoat. Jiyoung cannot helped but feel a little embarrassed with his gentleman act. " Thank you." Ilhoon smile and holded her hand to their motorboat. Ilhoon got in and helped Jiyoung to get in to the motorboat. They did not ride it by themself, they just seat at the back, enjoy the wind and the nature. The driver also got in and flashed a smile to them. Both of them smile happily. 

" If you feel afraid, just remember I'm beside you." Jiyoung chuckled, Ilhoon words sometimes really cheesy but also really sweet. She can help but smile. Jiyoung noded her head and the motorboat started to move. Both of them screamed happily. " Yeay!!"

 

" Wah, this is amazing!" Jiyoung laughed, " Daebak! This is so fun!" The motorboat keep spinning and sometimes both of them cannot balanced themself. They holded the railing tightly. The driver is in his best condition today. They felt really enjoy and happy. They kept laughing and screaming happily. " We will going to Seoul!" " I can't see land." Jiyoung and Ilhoon still laughing happily. They really enjoy riding motorboat. The fresh wind make them felt relaxed. Their strees dissapear with t

Please log in to read the full chapter