Necklace Shuffle

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

" Oh, we really need to this again?" asked Sulli with laughed. " Ah, this is depressing.." Naeun pouted . " Why, because you didn't know which on is Seungyub's necklace right?" Jiyoung teased Naeun, Naeun just smile shyly. Suzy and Hyeri just stared at the necklace. " So, should we choose now?" Hyeri already set her eyes on 'that' necklace, Suzy just noded her head. All the girls then quickly make up their minds and choose the necklace. 

" 3 "

" 2 "

" 1 "

The girls pointed to the necklace in front of them, but this time their choice did not overlap with each other, It make the girls really happy. " Woah, our taste is different." Sulli really excited when their did not overlap. " Yah, this is daebak!" Suzy also felt really happy but at the same time she felt curious. 

Will they be able to go on date with the one is in their heart?

 

Sulli opened the door with bright smile on her face. She hope she will get date with Ray or maybe someone else. She did not want to end up with Seungyub. His heart already written Naeun's name. Sulli bowed to them and greet them.

" Annyeonghaseyo." Sulli smile and brush of the dirt on her hand. She wearing one piece dress, it make her look feminine and beautiful. " Is ok to show it now?" The boys just noded with smile. It make Sulli felt nervous. She then, open the box carefully. " This.."

 

" Who is the owner of this necklace?" Sulli asked carefully and she smile. All the boys laughed, it make Sulli more nervous. " Wah, it's daebak!" Kai laughed and Ilhoon and Sehun also followed him. " Just go," Seungyub said and took a glances to someone, but that person still laughed with the rest. Then, he approached her. " Sulli, it's me."

Sulli also laughed, she did not expected it. " So, it's you?" That boy noded his head. He took the necklace and put it on her neck. It make Sulli smile.

" I choose a very simple necklace. I like a simple look, but it will make the girl beautiful. I hope she will love the design."

 -  Ray

Ray holded Sulli hand comfortably and waved his hand to the other. " We're leaving." Sulli still laughed, she really did not expected she will end up with Ray again.

 

 

Hyeri walked out with smile. She look cute with hoodie. She greet the boys. " Anneyeonghaseyo." The boys noded their head. Hyeri then laughed, she felt a little bit awkward. She really hope she will end up with Sehun again. There are a lot of things, she wants to ask him. " Can I show it now?" She asked the boys. All of them noded their heads. Hyeri opened the box carefully and showed her necklace to the boys.

All of them, trying to scanned the necklace, then they smile. " So, who is the owner of this?" Hyeri bit a bottom of her lips and wait the boys to respond, All of the boys just noded their head with smile. " Yah, go faster." Ilhoon pushed that boy. Hyeri look shocked when she know the owner. They bowed to each others. The boys took the necklace and put it on her neck. Hyeri just can smile.

" I just love the design, nothing more than that. I love the girl that can pull the feminine look."

- Kai

Kai tried to holded Hyeri hand, both of them seem really awkward. They waved their hands. " We're leaving, now." Hyeri hide her face. She did not know, she will end up with Kai. This is beyond her expectation. 

 

 

Suzy walked out with bright smile, but her smile dissapeared when she saw Kai no longer in there. " Yah, Bae Suzy, you're way

Please log in to read the full chapter