Moonlight Date

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seungyub and Suzy Moonlight Date.

" You can put me down." Suzy tapped Seungyub shoulder. Seungyub noded and he put her down. " Wah, Seungyub. I'm sorry." Suzy apologized, but then she laughed. Seungyub face turned red. " Yah, I'm not that pitiful.You're nice too. Let's enjoy our date." He slowly holded Suzy's hand and they walked together. They really comfortable together. Suzy can easily talked everything with Seungyub.

" Do you really think Naeun choose this song?" Suzy chuckled, she cannot even imagined why he so confident about it. " I'm really confident I can guess her, but the truth hit me back." They laughed in union. " Hey Suzy, do you still hope for that person?" Suzy stunned with his question, so direct. " That person? Who?" She trying to play dumb. " Yah, you didn't have to play dumb with me." Slowly, she noded. " Ah, what should I do, my heart just see him." He patted her head, trying to console her. 

" Hey, let's drink something." Seungyub already dragged Suzy to the nearest cafe. She just followed him. They entered the cafe. Seungyub ordered Americano and Suzy ordered Caramel Latte. " Girls, and their addiction to Latte." Seungyub chuckled. " Well, Latte is the best you know." He just noded with smile. The waiter bring their order. They look really excited.

" Oh, this is the best." Suzy took a sip of her drink and smile. She really love Caramel Latte. Seungyub also took a sip of his drink. " Oh, Suzy who do you think you  might paired up for tomorrow?" " Maybe you." Then, she laughed. Seungyub just smile. " Well, I don't really care." " But Naeun surely will kill me. You guys look so serious towards each other. Woah, I'm so jealous." Suzy pouted, but Seungyub just laughed. Actually, he really embarrassed when everyone said like that. He always thought ' Did they look really serious towards each other?' but he can help but love it. 

" I'm sure, you'll have a good ending." " Yeah..." Suzy smile weakly. She actually want to clear up her heart. She will open her heart again. " I hope tomorrow, I will end up with someone that like me." Seungyub smile. " Hey, don't think too much." She smile again, this time she tried to tease Seungyub. " But what if we end up again?" Seungyub laughed. " Then, I don't know what to do." "Yah, you should stay with Naeun." " I'm joking." They laughed again. 

Ilhoon and Naeun Moonlight Date

" Woah, we together again. I'm suprised you choose me." " Why? Ah, Ilhoon, you can put me down." " Really? Ok." He put her down carefully. Naeun asked again, " Why? Why you suprised?" Ilhoon laughed, " I never thought, you will choose me." She smacked his arm. " Yah, we're friend. I'm more comfortable with you than with Ray. I never went a  date with him." Ilhoon smile, " Ah, that's why you choose me." " Yah!" 

They walked together, enjoying the night breeze. " Woah, it feel really good." Naeun smile. She felt really fresh and relaxed in here. " Naeun, let's sit on that rock." Naeun noded. They walked to the big rock. " Carefully." He helped Naeun and holded her hand, so she wont slipped. They sat on the rock. " I felt like I won't go back to Seoul." Ilhoon just laughed, he confident that everyone will said that. Even they still on the middle of filming but they really felt like they having a vacation in here. They felt really relaxed like there are no camera following them. 

" So, you already choose your Final Selection right?" Ilhoon asked Naeun. Naeun smile shyly. " Well...I don't know." Ilhoon chuckled. " You two are so obvious. Well, congratulation." He laughed. Naeun pushed him lightly. " Yah, Jung Ilhoon! I'm still not sure about him." Naeun pressed her lips. " Trust me, he already falling for you." This time, Naeun smacked Ilhoon arm. " What?! I'm telling you the truth." " Aish..will you stop. This is so embarrassing." Her cheeks turned red. Ilhoon just laughed.

Naeun quickly changed the topic, " So, what about you? Did you already have someone in your mind?" She hoping, he will answer her question. Ilhoon shrugged, " Herm,..well, I don't know. " " Oh, I thought she will be Suzy. You choose her right?" Ilhoon smile. " Yeah, I enjoyed my date with her but I think I've to wait until tomorrow. I still don't know. " Naeun felt a bit guilty asked him about that. " I'm sorry." " Huh? Hey, don't worry. That question didn't bother me. I just want to enjoy myself in here, and I think I really enjoy it. Don't worry ok." Naeun still felt guilty, she remains silent. 

" Well, you had date with 4 different girls right? No wonder, you still can't choose." Ilhoon chuckled, " Well, I will said 3, because you're no longer available." " Yah!" Naeun face turned red once again, Ilhoon just enjoyed teasing her. " But I hope you will end up with someone you like too." " I will." Both of them smile and enjoying the night breeze again. 

" Wanna hear songs?" Naeun noded. Ilhoon took his earphone and pressed the button play.

Kai and Sulli Moonlight Date

" Woah, this is the first time we end up together right?" Sulli felt a little excited, she smile brightly. Kai just smile. " Well, I never thought you will choose this song. I thought the first one are you." Sulli laughed. " That's Suzy. Everyone will confused right?" Sulli chuckled. They walked together. " So, who do you think choose this song?" Kai silent. He did not know what to answer. He smile weirdly. " Ah, well I don't know. I just love the beat of this song." He noded. Sulli just smile.

" So, what do you think will happen tomorrow?" Kai tried to change the topic. Sulli seem already forgot about the song. She scrathing her hair, then smile. " Well, ma

Please log in to read the full chapter