Midnight Truth Room (Part 2)

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

 ⇒ 

Suzy quickly sit on the bench and Kai close the door before sit beside her. " So what could it be?" Kai asked Suzy with smile. Suzy lowered her head, she really nervous. " Truthfully beside our first meeting, we just meet again in Moonlight Date right?" Kai noded slowly, tried to focus on what she said. " Although, it's mainly because of shuffle...but..I really have a good time, and I didn't regret choosing you for Midway Selection." Suzy ter her words, tried to express her feelings. 

" Even in interview I said, I really have nothing to regret till now.So truthfully, I was most comfortable with you... Ah..how should I say this..." She tried to calm down. " It's ok, you can talk slowly. No need to rush." Kai patted her hand slowly. Suzy pressed her lips. " But,..you get what I mean right?" Kai smile and noded. " Of course, thanks for choosing me. It's kind of regret we didn't have much time together." " I just wanted you to know my actual feelings." Kai felt a bit embarrassed, Suzy cover her face using her blanket. " Ah, this really can make me going crazy." She whining. 

" Ah, there is one thing I curious?" Suzy tugged her hair behind her ear. " What? Just say it." Kai took a glance towards Suzy. " Have you already made up your mind? Or you still undecided?" Kai took a deep breath. " I still thinking but I think I'm not sure yet." " Ah seriously? I guess, it's still between me and Jiyoung right?" Kai swallowed, " Erm, yeah..I was attracted to both of you. You are nice and easy to be around but with Jiyoung even if we look close but we still have a little awkwardness and uncomfortableness but yeah..that's it.. "

Three minutes already passed they walked out with uncertain feelings. 

 

 ⇒ 

Naeun took a seat and waited for Seungyub. He took an empty spot beside her. There is a little tense between them. " I'm sorry...I didn't mean that way. I just curious. " Seungyub broke their silent moments. Naeun still stay silent, " You know, you always my number 1 even we still didn't have any date yet." Naeun quickly turned her head, she felt a bit shocked but of course she's happy. " Really? But why you seem didn't trust me?" Seungyub sighed. " I just feel insecure...that's the only reason." 

Naeun chuckled, she find it cute. " Insecure? But everyone said we're lover bird. It seem like everyone sure we will end up together." " That's why I feel insecure. What if you didn't choose me back?" Naeun smile and grabbed Seungyub's hand, " I think you didn't have to feel insecure. You just have to trust me." Seungyub finally smile. " I thought, you gonna choose other boys for truth room. Since, we fight a little." 

" That's why I choose you, because I don't want this little thing ruined our mood. We need to settle it." Naeun showed her sweet smile. " That's my girl." " You're way too cheesy, but I'm still a little hurt about that thing." " I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll make up for it." Naeun laughed a litlle bit. " When? Seem like we have another time." " We still have tomorrow. Free Date." " Oh..I forgot." Seungyub stand up and grabbed Naeun hand. " There is nothing to talk. So let's go. I hope you already forgive me, sincerely." Naeun chuckled and pushed his body. " Don't worry, I already forgive you." They walked out with bright smile.

 

  ⇒ 

Sulli sit down and rubbed her hands together. Ray took a seat beside her. " You cold?" He asked Sulli. " No, I'm ok." Sulli shaked her head with smile. She tried to cal

Please log in to read the full chapter