First Date // Haeudae Beach

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" I felt like I'm filming a movie in here." Suzy laughed and she continued walked on the foreshore. " If you said Busan, this is the best place for lovers, family and frirnds. That's why I choose this place. Now I kind of filming a new version of Haeudae Lovers." Suzy wandering alone and walking alone, she waited there and get tired. " Why he is so late PD-nim?" PD just shake his head. " Who could it be? This is more nervous than I first debut. Ah.."

Haeudae Beach a place for everyone when it come to Summer Break. A place for family, lovers and friends to enjoy their holiday together. One of the famous place in Busan. " I want to do some scene." She took a pink umbrella and started to use it.  Only her wearing umbrella, so it's so obvious she is the main character in this movie. " It's look too obvious? or it look weird?" The cameraman just smiled to her. " Come her faster, I can't wait anymore. This is killing me."

u

A man come from her back, without she realizing he already here. Suzy still walking alone until someone called her from her back. She turned and laughed, " Annyeonghaseyo." that man bowed, Suzy also bowed to him. " I'm sorry I came late, this is for you." He gave her a bouquet of roses and it make Suzy so shy. She cover her face using the roses before he did a formal greeting. " We should do a formal greeting. Annyeonghaseyo, EXO's Kai. Nice to meet you." Kai bowed once again to Suzy. Suzy really blushed then she bowed her head to do a formal greeting. " Annyeonghaseyo, Miss A's Maknae Suzy." Both of them shared an awkward laughed, "This is more romantic than Haeudae Lovers." Kai words make Suzy bursed into laughed. " We are the main characters of new version Haeudae Lovers." " This place sure very romantic right?" " Yeah, really romantic." They walked side by side on the foreshore, the wind really cold tonight but it also feel so fresh. " You from Busan right?" " Yes, wanna here my satoori dialect?" " You want to do it?" Suzy quickly shake her head. " It's too embarrass, since it's our first meeting." Kai just smiled, they walked and walked without doing anything. The silent moment appear once again. It makes both of them laughed.

" Wanna playing game? We will write anything on this sand using this branch." Kai gave Suzy a branch and they started to write their name on the sand. " Suzy, the rule is simple, who's letter get erased first they lost." Suzy noded her head and started to write. Suzy unaware about something, Kai wrote really far away from the seawater it make his letter safe from being erased. While Suzy just wrote without she didn't realized her letter already get erased. "Bae Suzy, you lost!" " What?! Yah, Kai this is unfair." She pushed Kai lightly, their awkwardness also faded. they can chatting like a friends now. " Why you wrote there? So why I'm unfair?" Kai laughed when he know totally

Please log in to read the full chapter