Group Date // Busan Airport

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

Busan Airport

8.00 p.m.

" Wah, we're the first one..Daebak!" Ilhoon just can laughed when he found out he ans Naeun are the first couple who arrived at the airport. " We should grabbed some coffee, before heading here?" Naeun seem sulking, it make Ilhoon felt guilty. He really thought they might late, " Sorry, Naeun. Do you want me to buy some coffee in here?" Naeun smiled before she shake her head. " No, I'm just joking." Ilhoon felt relieved, he really didn't want to dissapointed Naeun. It just their first date. 

" Oh Ilhoon, look like another couple just arrived." Naeun pointed to the couple. Ilhoon tried to recognize them, then he smiled, " Yah, Ray! Here, here!" Ilhoon waving his hand to Ray. While Hyeri already run to Naeun and hugged her. Ilhoon and Ray exchanged handshake and high-five. " Wah, you come more early than us,..I think I'm the first one." said Ray with laughed, Ilhoon just can smiled. Actually he felt awkward with Naeun so that's why they heading here more faster than any couple. He didn't know what to do anymore. Hyeri and Naeun already in their own world. Ilhoon and Ray just can smiled seeing them like that. They really close. 

" Eh, look who's coming." Ray question attracted everyone attention and their eyes focused on the next couple. Hyeri already smiled when she saw Suzy with Kai. " Suzy-yah!" Hyeri waved her hand excitedly, Suzy run towards them and left Kai who still walking with his cool act. " Yah!" They exchanged high-five and handshake together. " How long you already here?" Kai took off his earphone from his right ear, and put it back on his backpack. " Just five minutes ago. But this guy, arrived first." Ray patted Ilhoon shoulder, it make them laughed together. Kai really know what it's mean.

" Where are Sulli and Jiyoung?" Suzy asked Hyeri and Naeun with curiosity. They just shaking their heads together. " Still in the middle of their date." Hyeri answer make all of the girls giggled and laughed. " Yah! What's so interesting?" Ilhoon asked them, he just felt curious. " Girls' secret." Naeun stick out her tongue, and they laughed again. It make Ilhoon felt annoyed. " Aish!" Ray and Kai just laughed with Ilhoon respond. 

" Ah, why they are so late? Seungyub and Sehun, where did they go?" Ray mutter make Kai wonder, " They still didn't coming?" " No." A few minutes later, Seungyub and Sulli arrived with bright smiled, " Yah, Ssul! You late!" " Mian,.mian" Sulli already run to Suzy and hugged her. She then hugged Hyeri and Naeun. " You late man." " Sorry..sorry." Seungyub shake hand with all the boys. " Sulli, really didn't want to go back." Seungyub answer make Sulli feel really shy.  She pushed him lightly. " Yah, Lee Seungyub! When did I said that?" Seungyub laughed, " I'm joking ok." Sulli smacked his arm. It makes everyone laughed and felt envious with them. No awkwardness. " Yah, this is no joke. This is real." Kai words make everyone laughed but Sulli still felt shy. 

" Wait, Jing are not here yet!" Sulli felt weird, she thought she is the last one who arrived here. Everyone just realized, they still missing one couple. " Yah, Daebak! Both of them really dating. Daebak!" Ilhoon clapped his hands with laughed, he felt really excited. " Ilhoon-ah, who is the other one?" " Sehun.." " Exo?" He noded his head. " What they are doing?" Kai already took out his cell phone to call Sehun. " Ah, that's Jing!" Suzy voice make everyone focus on the last couple. They saw Sehun and Jiyoung run towards them with signal apologized. 

" Yah, Oh Sehun, why are you so late?" Kai exchanged high-five with Sehun. Sehun still silent, he just smiled. " Yah, what is this? Wah..you

Please log in to read the full chapter