Group Date // Zipline Adventures

Romantic and Idol ( 94 Line Special )
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Oh, we're the first one." Sehun laughed, he did not know, that they will be the first couple to arrive. " How this thing can happen?" he still laughing. While Hyeri also felt shocked, " Where are them? They still in the midst of their date? Ah.." " Yah!" Ray voice wake them up. Hyeri felt happy when she saw Sulli. " You're late." said Hyeri. Sulli just laughed. " I am late? I'm still early.." 

" Sorry," Suzy bowed several times because she thought, she's the last couple to arrive. Sulli and Hyeri just smiled. " Well, no need to be sorry. You still early." "Really?! I thought, I'm the last one." Hyeri chuckled, " No, no..Naeun and Jiyoung still not arrived yet." Ilhoon exchanged handshakes with Ray and Sehun. " Wah, why they still not arrived." Ilhoon sighed. " They want to enjoy their date." Ray nudged Ilhoon elbows, then both of them just laughed together. 

" Sorry for being late!" The last two couple meet them with apologetic look. The bus started to move.

 

" It will take less than 15 minutes to get to Zipline Adventures. We are going to Zipline and beach for another couple selection." The PD showed them the next couple selection from the TV. The film showed that, they have to film their personal interest using their handycam. 

 

 

" Wah, we finally arrived!" Jiyoung get out from the bus. She really excited. " Oh, I have a bad feelings about it." Hyeri sighed. " Woah, that's look interesting." Suzy, another girl that love adventures. While Sulli and Naeun remained silent.

" This is the best place!" Ilhoon also cannot hide his excitement. " This place, finally we're arrived!" Sehun felt excited. Another three guys also felt excited like them. 

" You'll try zip-lining activity. If you did not want, you can rest in the cafe." 

" I don't want to that." Hyeri the first one to voice out her opinion. " Me, too." said Naeun. "Yah, yah! Why are being like this? We come from a far. come on, this activity just to release your tension." Ilhoon tried to persuade them but Hyeri still shaked her head. " That's to scary." " That's not to higher." Suzy tried to give her a support. " I can't do that." Naeun also wanted to give up. 

" I bet, that's must be one of your sweetest memory ever. Come on." Sehun grabbed Hyeri's hand and dragged her to safety equipment place. Seungyub holding Naeun's hand gently and tried to cheer her up." That's safe. Don't worry." Naeun pouted, She just afraid.

 

All of them took the safety equipment and started to wear it. All the guys helped their partner to wear the equipment. After that, they have to listen the briefing about the zip-line. Hyeri pulled Sehun's shirt. " I don't want to this." " It's safe." " But I'm scared." Sehun just smiled, and he wrapped his arms on her shoulders. That gave Hyeri a smiled.

" You didn't afraid?" Ilhoon asked Suzy who look really excited. " That's look really fun." " Oh you're the best." They exchaged the high-five and laughing together.

" Oh, your helmet." Kai helped Jiyoung to corrected her helmet. " That's look really fun. Doesn't it?" Jiyoung asked Kai excitedly. " Yeah, really fun." 

 

" Who want to start it?" Jiyoung asked them. Sehun raised his hand and step up ." Let me be the first one. This is really fun." Jiyoung smile, " Take care. Fighting!" That words make Sehun lips curled into smiled. " Ok. Ok." He patted Jiyoung head and ready at the boarding platform. Before he ride the zip-lining he shouted. " Exo, Saranghaja!" Then, the staff pushed his body lighty, he ride the zip-lining. " This is fun!" 

Hyeri cover her face, Naeun also. They really did not want to do. Jiyoung excitedly headed to the boarding platform, Kai grabbed her hand. " You already want to do it?" She noded excitedly. " Yes, you take care another girl ok. I'm fine." " Take care." Kai just let out his silent sighed. He look around, which she's right. They have to do this order. If all the guys already went down, who will take care these girls.

" Kara Jjang! Saranghae!" Jiyoung also rode the zip-lining with excited feelings. "Waaahh!" Hyeri still hesisated, whether she should ride or not. " That's too high, I can't..." Ilhoon tried to make Hyeri felt more calm. " It's ok, you won't fall. Trust me." " Another girl should ride first." said Ray, he took a glances at Sulli, but Sulli still sit at there. She also felt a little afraid. Suzy already step up to the boarding board. " I will ride!" Kai follow closely behind Suzy. " Oh, take care. I'll ride this after you." " Promis

Please log in to read the full chapter